PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Incredible experience today!

Stryker
10-11-2019, 05:24 PM
Here in BR, LA today at one of our card shops, Johnny Robinson and Eddie Kennison were in town for memorabilia signings. Johnny's wife came out and I shook her hand. On both of her thumbs were Johnny's LSU National Championship ring from the 1958 Championship and his Super Bowl 4 Chiefs ring! What, how cool is that? She was so sweet and asked if I wanted to look at them. How proud was I to hold both rings! Incredible experience. Some KC love comes to Baton Rouge!

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-11-2019, 05:26 PM
I'm goin fishin next week

patteeu
10-11-2019, 05:34 PM
I'm goin fishin next week

Is Johnny Robinson's wife going with you?

FlaChief58
10-11-2019, 05:35 PM
I took a shit this morning that looked exactly like a sandworm.

patteeu
10-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Here in BR, LA today at one of our card shops, Johnny Robinson and Eddie Kennison were in town for memorabilia signings. Johnny's wife came out and I shook her hand. On both of her thumbs were Johnny's LSU National Championship ring from the 1958 Championship and his Super Bowl 4 Chiefs ring! What, how cool is that? She was so sweet and asked if I wanted to look at them. How proud was I to hold both rings! Incredible experience. Some KC love comes to Baton Rouge!

Sounds like a cool experience, Stryker.

J Diddy
10-11-2019, 05:38 PM

I object. No poop reference is admissible without pics.

Rain Man
10-11-2019, 05:49 PM
That's great. It's unfortunate that Dwayne Bowe couldn't be there as well.

And maybe Glenn Dorsey. But not necessarily.

Hydrae
10-11-2019, 05:54 PM
Very cool. Congrats on the opportunity.

FlaChief58
10-11-2019, 06:00 PM
I object. No poop reference is admissible without pics.

I tried to get to my phone, but in my haste, I didn't pull up my pants. I fell and hit my head on my sink. By the time I came too, it had escaped. Sorry, I'll try to do better next time

stevieray
10-11-2019, 06:07 PM
Nice!

Really happy for JR.

I've met Eddie . He's a class act.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2019, 06:08 PM

This is a great time for me to mention that to kickoff next season, after we win the Super Bowl, I am going to make a Dune parody featuring Mahomes as Paul Atreides.

It will begin with Mahomes calling a sandworm, with Reid by his side of course, saying "MAHOMES HAS CALLED A BIG ONE! AGAIN, IT IS THE LEGEND."

Then Mahomes will run up to the sandoworm, but the sandworm's mouth will be ARROWHEAD STADIUM. Mahomes runs up the Arrowheadworm, and mounts it. All the Chiefs fans run to join him. Mahomes rides the worm, with Reid, into the football part of the video.

Then, after the football part, we conclude the video with the end of Dune.

With Mahomes facing Brady in a knife duel, as Feydy Rautha. A poisonous Patriots logo flicks out of his leg during the fight, and he pins Mahomes to the ground.

Patreides thinks to himself: "I will bend like Andy Reid in the wind."

Mahomes flips Feydy RauTom over in a daring show of agility, stabbing him with an Arrowhead adorned with the PMII logo. THROUGH HIS FUCKING THROAT. Then he rips apart Feydy's body with a blast of THE VOICE.

To which Andy Reid exclaims, "Muad'Deep!", followed by one of the Redmen noting "Mahomes no longer needs defense."

Pat Matreides wins the day, and is crowned God Emperor, sentencing Emperor Belichick be confined to his prison planet or die. He then drawls out:

"We redmen have a saying: God created Arrowhead to train the faithful. One cannot go against the word of God."

Cut to an exterior planet Arrowheadkkis. It begins to rain red and gold.

Cut to Pat's little sister, cackling "AND HOW CAN THIS BE?!?! FOR HE IS THE KILLPATS HADERACH."

FIN

And yes, everyone will have red eyes.