PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fire everyone.

RedSea90
10-13-2019, 02:15 PM
Between Andy’s playcalling, Veachs inability to create a team, Spags indecisive ass etc.

This is a shit show, and it’s falling quickly.

When you know you can’t get pressure with the front 4 and still don’t blitz...fired. On spags.

When you trade for a “consistent” pass rusher and fail miserably. And zero depth behind any type of starter...fired. On Veach.

Calling a run play on 2nd and 13 when you know we need a first down in the biggest way. When you don’t run the ball at all...fired. On Reid.

We are wasting the years away with a potential HOF QB.

Oh and way to go Mahomes for getting the cover of madden. Madden curse is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedSea90
10-13-2019, 02:16 PM
Sorry didn’t see the fire spags discussion, just heated.

BlackHelicopters
Not a playoff team.

TLO
Thanks

Gravedigger
10-13-2019, 02:17 PM
The problem is we'll beat the Broncos by 7 or so and then everyone will forget about these last two weeks like they didn't happen. It's classic Chiefs.

Hammock Parties
Tired of the over-reactions to a first-place team.

Taking a break.

Kill yourself.

SuperBowl4
PANIC ATTACK IN PROGRESS

Chiefer8989
10-13-2019, 02:20 PM
Patriots started off 1-2 last year. They blew HFA in December. Go take a look at all of the sports shows that wrote them off. They were getting roasted. Bottom line is this team is facing adversity. Every team does at some point in the season. The AFC is wide open.

Coochie liquor
10-13-2019, 02:26 PM
Big fucking IF, we make the playoffs HFA means nothing. We don’t play well there, we don’t get calls our way there. May as well just hope for an away game. Our defense is literally worse than Miami’s.

lcarus
10-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Big fucking IF, we make the playoffs HFA means nothing. We don’t play well there, we don’t get calls our way there. May as well just hope for an away game. Our defense is literally worse than Miami’s.

I was gonna say. We're better going on the road as an underdog. Playing as the favorite at home means nothing. We choke it away nearly every time. We still get screwed on calls and the defense sucks so the noise factor means dick.

RedSea90
10-13-2019, 02:31 PM
Tired of the over-reactions to a first-place team.

Taking a break.

Kill yourself.

My man, you are delusional. And probably should stop watching this team because your optimism is a disgrace to us real fans. If you think, this team is gonna win anything with what they trot out on the field...you’re the dumbest motherfucker on this planet.

Slit your wrist.