PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Int by Thornhill

Flying High D
10-13-2019, 05:36 PM
High school teams have more game awareness than this team. Magnified by fumble than the TD.

Megatron96
10-13-2019, 05:39 PM
Stop. I was shocked when he caught it too. But he's a young kid, a rookie, and he wanted to make a play. He made a mistake. You think he doesn't know that now? Let it go.

Iconic
10-13-2019, 05:40 PM
there's a lot of things to complain about but this ain't it chief

Jerm
10-13-2019, 05:41 PM
Yes it was Juan Thornhill's fault we ran a slow developing, under center PA pass with a gimpy QB and an abortion of an offensive line....

JFC.

At least he made a play.

tyreekthefreak
10-13-2019, 05:46 PM
That's another example of poor coaching. Situational awareness. Penalties. Poor tackling.

Our DBs hold on every play and most times there is no reason to hold...they are on top of their man!

smithandrew051
10-13-2019, 05:48 PM
Yes it was Juan Thornhill's fault we ran a slow developing, under center PA pass with a gimpy QB and an abortion of an offensive line....

JFC.

At least he made a play.

Not to mention that everyone in the stadium knew we were throwing the ball with that field position and three timeouts. There was zero chance that we would run out the clock that situation.

Megatron96
10-13-2019, 05:51 PM
That's another example of poor coaching. Situational awareness. Penalties. Poor tackling.

Our DBs hold on every play and most times there is no reason to hold...they are on top of their man!

Horse turds. The 23-year-old rookie saw a chance to make a big play, and he took it. That's not on coaching as much as it's on the drama of the moment and a kid wanting to make a big play. It happens.

It's a learning experience, and hopefully Juan learns the right lesson from it.

End of story.

Flying High D
10-13-2019, 05:53 PM

That’s pretty much the point. The team has its head up its ass A -Z. This team could fuck up a wet dream.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-13-2019, 05:55 PM
Honey Badger looked liked he was about to cry after the game. He said something that I found interesting. He basically said the guys are playing for themselves and until they play for each other this defense is what will keep happening. Basically said the DL plays for the DL and linebackers play for the LBs. They are selfish.

Flying High D
10-13-2019, 06:01 PM
It seems every play there is multiple breakdowns in basic football.

-King-
10-13-2019, 06:01 PM
Like it or not, the game turned on that play

Jerm
10-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Honey Badger looked liked he was about to cry after the game. He said something that I found interesting. He basically said the guys are playing for themselves and until they play for each other this defense is what will keep happening. Basically said the DL plays for the DL and linebackers play for the LBs. They are selfish.

HB needs to worry about himself, not exactly been showing up on a consistent basis.

ChiTown
10-13-2019, 06:03 PM

That’s thrice as nice....

bowener
10-13-2019, 06:18 PM

This is exactly what it looks like too. Chris Jones is the worst offender of them. If all he wants to do is rush the passer, then remove KPass and let Jones play end and just blitz all fucking game.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-13-2019, 06:20 PM
This is exactly what it looks like too. Chris Jones is the worst offender of them. If all he wants to do is rush the passer, then remove KPass and let Jones play end and just blitz all ****ing game.

It’s the damn players more than coaching

BigCatDaddy
10-13-2019, 06:22 PM
I don't know if he was in the best position to just bat it down. When it doubt catch the bitch instead of batting the damn thing right to a Texan.

Bugeater
10-13-2019, 07:10 PM

Like it or not,the goddamn server sucks.

Bugeater
10-13-2019, 07:12 PM
LMAO I deleted one post and now they're all gone?

ILChief
10-13-2019, 07:14 PM

Players seem to be in the right spot. They just can't bring anyone down at contact without being drug 6 or 7 yards

KChiefsQT
10-13-2019, 07:16 PM

Trying to find this interview.

Chiefshrink
10-13-2019, 07:17 PM

Because what you have happening here is everyone quietly is in panic self-survivor mode afraid to make a mistake thus will play more passively because there is no confidence in self let alone unit confidence not to mention the previous year's reputation wearing on you in front of not only your home fans but being witnessed nationally on TV almost every weekend. Badger is RIGHT !!

lcarus
10-13-2019, 07:17 PM

It's true if they played team defense better they'd have better results but let's face facts. This team has starters that would be practice squad rubbish on most teams.

ghak99
10-13-2019, 07:19 PM

Are you sure?

Reid has always been known as a players coach. He hands second and third chances out worse than a battered trap whore. He's always had a lack of accountability with his "we'll fix it" crap.

"Not all of Mozart's paintings were perfect". Bullshit. Man the fuck up and call the selfish fucks out in the film room and get the assignments and cohesiveness fixed, yesterday. Accountability, or the lack of, starts at the top and trickles down.

Jones, what the fuck are you doing leaving your gap? You're playing like someone who doesn't want paid. Hardman, do you see what I see, you look like a retard licking windows while your QB is telling you to run to the open spot in the field. Robinson, why didn't you run a god damn route? Any route at all would have been better than standing on the LOS jerkin your squirter. All you biscuits and gravy eating motherfuckers, try keeping your big ass in front of someone instead of getting our MVP killed.

And like it or not, the game turned on that play!

Dartgod
10-13-2019, 07:19 PM
Like it or not,the goddamn server turned on that play.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-13-2019, 07:20 PM
Of all the things we could complain about with this team, a dude intercepting a pass seems like it should be pretty low on the list.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-13-2019, 07:21 PM
I can’t embed the video but it’s on the chiefs website and it’s a player postgame interview in the locker room

lcarus
10-13-2019, 07:23 PM
Of all the things we could complain about with this team, a dude intercepting a pass seems like it should be pretty low on the list.

It's funny the ONE time our defense makes a play it's a pretty dumb play. I wasn't complaining too much considering it was a FUCKING MIRACLE we stopped them and got the ball back.

It's just kind of funny the one time our defenders catch the damn ball is a clear time they should have just batted it down.

Megatron96
10-13-2019, 07:31 PM
99 times out of 100, making the INT was the right thing to do. In this rare circumstance the team would've been in better position if he drops it. Yeah, let's blame the rookie.

InChiefsHeaven
10-13-2019, 07:42 PM
I don't blame him. He's a young buck and he wanted to make a play. Like Megatron96 said, usually, making the INT is the correct play. It was dumb, bad situational awareness, but he'll learn from it. Meanwhile, it was a really great play. Just too bad it was the wrong time for a pic...