PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ten Things About Yesterday's Game - Guest Edition

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 10:42 AM
George Blowfish kindly tapped me to post this last week via PM.

Prison Bitch insisted he was gonna do it so I just forgot about it, but like Will Fuller yesterday, he dropped the ball, so this is why we can't have nice things.

Anyway, here's a belated Ten Things - Guest Edition.

1. I had an excellent weekend - as you know, I make dumb Chiefs videos and, in anticipation of the Chiefs finally beating the Patriots in the playoffs this year, I have decided to do an Endgame parody, with Mahomes snapping Brady out of existence. I already set up Mahomes as Iron man, and have the Travis Kelce/Thor setup ready to go. After finishing work on the Black Panther/Tyreek Hill parody Friday and Saturday, I was all ready for his return and a glorious Chiefs win on Sunday. But sometimes we can't have nice things.

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/72565996_2698999626789598_1841467850930257920_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkrz4tW05iX50C5tdTI23uo9BjlQJst-iSsjrzpm692tTLYkalsuKVsJdhIPviwDXc&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=97050879bab60895e0f26b898d5e6fab&oe=5E2362D4

2. Speaking of parodies, the Chiefs defense is a total laughingstock right now - two weeks in a row we've been completely run over. I think if the Chiefs defense was a Marvel movie, it would be Ben Affleck's shitty Daredevil, which is fitting considering how blind our defenders appear to be. The linebackers are the main culprit. Damien "It's All For You" Wilson and Darron Lee are glorified special teams players starting at OLB. The Chiefs are so desperate I think they benched Anthony Hitchens for Ben Niemann and it didn't work out. This entire crew needs to be replaced in the offseason.

3. Tyreek Hill is fucking awesome. The Chiefs started the game with an absolute nuclear bomb to the Cheetah and he delivered. He must have the greatest vertical leap for a 5-10 receiver in the league right now. I like to call him Midget Randy Moss, and he is. Tyreek had 80 yards and 2 TDs in only 29 snaps. He good, and I think he plays the full game Thursday and the offense will be back to form.

https://i.imgur.com/bggdKkN.gif

4. The Chiefs OL is not fucking awesome, and Andy Reid is still adjusting. I think Reid is drunk on Mahomes and the Cheetah coming back made it worse. This is the only reason he decided to call a play action pass and go for more points right before halftime, which turned into a disaster when Mahomes fumbled on a sack-strip. You just don't call that play with Martinas "McBride" Rankin starting at LG and Cam Erving at LT. You play it safe, take a knee, and go into halftime with the lead. I'm gonna guess the Chiefs give Stefen Wisniewski the start at LG Thursday against Denver. Either way, Reid is an old OL coach, and I think he gets this problem fixed before long. This isn't Carl&Herm running out Kyle Turley and Jordan Black and calling seven-step drops for Breakie Frayle. We can fix this.

5. Patrick Mahomes is hobbled, but no, they don't need to sit him. His ankle isn't so bad that he can't play. He, like Reid, is drunk on himself and thinks he can hold the ball and fling it deep despite poor blocking. Mahomes and Reid both need to play more conservative. Reid needs to protect Mahomes, and Mahomes needs to protect himself. I expect the Chiefs to make this adjustment against Denver with Von Miller looming.

6. Travis Kelce is being victimized by awful refereeing right now. The announcers made note of how the Texans wanted to copy the Patriots gameplan from last January. Well, they tried, and they took it to an extreme. The officials missed a terrible defensive holding call on Mahomes first INT of the year, and again refused to call an obvious PI in the fourth quarter. The defender was all over Kelce with the ball in the air.

Even ProFootballTalk is bitching about it. (https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/14/something-fishy-happened-in-that-texans-chiefs-call/) I do think the Chiefs will formally complain to the league about the way teams are "defending" Kelce right now because it's 100% bush league. I also think the Chiefs are going to continue to get away with running pick plays if teams keep doing this, because guess what, if you get away with cheating, so can we.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGyEAkdXUAU7aCx?format=jpg&name=900x900

7. It's time to give Darwin Thompson some touches. I don't know why Reid isn't playing him, but I still think he is our most explosive talent at RB. Darel Williams is an OK player who isn't particularly fast or quick, and Shady is great, but he can't carry the load. On that awful running play on 2nd and 14 at the end of the game Sunday, McCoy had a hole, but he was too slow to get through it. Maybe DW gets through that hole. He has excellent hands, too. Please give Pocket Hercules the ball, Andy.

8. Speaking of young players, I really think Hill's return is going to pay dividends for Mecole Hardman, who I think is far ahead of projected pace with 16 catches for 291 yards and 2 TD already, especially for a rookie WR. He had another nice game yesterday with 4 catches for 45 yards, and defenses just can't focus on him with Hill on the field. As you can see on this play, they have to give a cushion here and Mecole just eats it up.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Tyreek Hill effect is amazing. <br><br>With Cheetah on the field Mecole Hardman gets a seven-yard cushion and an easy 13-yard gain. <a href="https://t.co/9lfUym2Rig">pic.twitter.com/9lfUym2Rig</a></p>&mdash; 64 Sent (@ClayWendler) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1183444415244853248?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. Our fan base has been spoiled by the success of the Chiefs. We not only expect to win now, but we demand it, and when things don't go our way, especially after we were inches from the Super Bowl, we throw a fit. Right now, almost all of Chiefs Kingdom, not only on CP, but on twitter and FB and on the radio are acting like spoiled brats, throwing a temper tantrum, asking for Reid's head, Spagnuolo's balls, Veach's ass, making Mahomes sit on his dick, etc. It is true lunacy.

Just realize that the Chiefs are in first place, and if there is a football problem, Reid can probably fix it. This team was 1-5 in 2015 and ended up winning a playoff game and coming within one score of winning another with a M*A*S*H unit in New England. That team was 27th in offense, this team is 28th in defense - Reid will overcome. He always has. And if he can't, Mahomes probably can. At least that is their history, and until we have definitive proof otherwise, I'm still working on the goddamn Endgame parody. Whatever it takes. Even if the snap ends up killing Mahomes' ankle.

10. If you are still sitting here bitching about being in first place, maybe you need a dose of perspective. My good buddy Lance Twidwell, who many of you know as the voice of Fake Mahomes, sits in the handicap section at Arrowhead (his dad has some physical issues). The people who sit in that section change every week. Well, there was a dude there this week who has terminal brain cancer. Here is the full story, which may move you to tears:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Flance.twidwell%2Fvideos%2F10157849782304974%2F&show_text=0&width=267" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This guy has only weeks to live, and he wanted to spend one of his few remaining days watching the Chiefs suck ass. And maybe they do. But at least he got to see The Cheetah drop a nuke on the Texans, and maybe that was all worth it. So I'm not gonna bitch about this team. Not while they are in first place, with the league MVP and one of the greatest coaches in NFL history leading the way. I'm gonna enjoy it. Because we owe it to guys like Gianni.

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/72301971_10157849784944974_144425155865608192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlpv9Lrv__Oeuf2emRWDwuzO1NIxD7kAlCsL3Dm5BEZWpZrD4VqVb3quA0uQP0b2s4&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=5b336687298af8450c8af8def5d066d9&oe=5E2977BB

Anyway, thanks for George letting me pinch hit, and suck my balls Prison Bitch. And all you entitled whiny bitches, too. We'll be fine.

https://i.imgur.com/ojEm3FX.jpg

Mecca
10-14-2019, 10:45 AM
To chime in on the Kelce point. He has always not gotten many calls. After throwing the towel at a ref against Jacksonville, saying the ref didn't even deserve to work at foot locker after the Pitt playoff game and the meme everyone posts of him doing the jerkoff motion behind the ref...

He's not liked by the refs, they treat him like yea fuck you, you POS.

KCUnited
10-14-2019, 10:50 AM
This defense is more like Affleck in Gigli.

Prison Bitch
10-14-2019, 10:54 AM
10-07-2019, 10:45 AM

I shall do 10 things
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch
I ask for your vote this election next week

Hammock Party

Wrong mother****er.

Blowfish gave it to me.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 10:57 AM
Blowfish gave it to me.

At no point did he give it to you. He gave it to me via PM.

https://i.imgur.com/QFZpUfo.png

Please respect George, Mr. "I'm going to do it but then I'm not gonna do it."

notorious
10-14-2019, 11:00 AM
Nice job, Clay.

gblowfish
10-14-2019, 11:04 AM
Priaon Bitch just wants to fling his spooge on all of you from inside his cell. I asked Clay to cover and I thought he did a fine job. Thanks Clay for pinch hitting. Sorry they couldn't win for us this week, but that's football.

And yes, PB can lick us where we fart.

bdj23
10-14-2019, 11:05 AM
Not a bad read, but we're allowed to bitch about a team that hasn't won a super bowl in over 50 years.

Prison Bitch
10-14-2019, 11:06 AM
At no point did he give it to you. He gave it to me via PM.

https://i.imgur.com/QFZpUfo.png

Please respect George, Mr. "I'm going to do it but then I'm not gonna do it."

That’s right. He gave it to you and you threw a hissy fit when I PM you to offer. Stand up and take responsibility for once in your life, asshole.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 11:07 AM
That’s right. He gave it to you and you threw a hissy fit when I PM you to offer. Stand up and take responsibility for once in your life, asshole.

You are being disrespectful.

New World Order
10-14-2019, 11:07 AM
I still want to read PB's ten things

BryanBusby
10-14-2019, 11:09 AM
9 is a fair point.

Fire this and fire that and fire is a bit much. Andy just needs to get back to coaching well. Shit happens.

FAX
10-14-2019, 11:10 AM
Not bad for a sub.

FAX

Hammock Parties

he sux worse than all our linebackers and should definitely not do one now that he dropped the ball yesterday

Prison Bitch
You are being disrespectful.

You’re being a liar. That’s worse.

kcpasco
10-14-2019, 11:11 AM

So do I. My bad mood needs more fuel.

wazu
Awesome job, Clay. Just what we needed.

Hammock Parties
Fire this and fire that and fire is a bit much.

People literally want to fire the HC, GM and bench the QB.

Pioli era redux.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 11:12 AM

people with cancer are trying to enjoy the Chiefs, asshole

rabblerouser
10-14-2019, 11:15 AM
I don't watch movies about queers, so I don't understand the references in your first 2 things.

To go further, to defend Andy going Full Retard at the end of both halves is disgusting.

Fail.

I know gblowfish, I've read gblowfish, and you, good sir, are no gblowfish.

That being said, I admire your optimism and hope you're right. I hope they fix it, and fix it NOW.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l49JWMZfuyqbikTDi/giphy.gif

I don't think any iteration of the Oline with Erving at LT will fix anything, Wiz needs to be at LG, and Rankin deserves a shot at LT. Mahomes is already running for his life behind a subpar line. Get the youngster in there, call more runs and short yardage stuff like crossers/slants/rubs/sluggos/flares/etc. Play small ball until the defenses quit daring us to throw short. Take what the defenses are giving, and those short/intermediate routs are there because they're taking away all the deep stuff.

I have no idea how to fix that run defense, other than fire Spaggot and bring in new players.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 11:17 AM
To go further, to defend Andy going Full Retard at the end of both halves is disgusting.

Where did I defend him? I didn't. I said he was fucking drunk.

Prison Bitch
10-14-2019, 11:19 AM

It was gojng to be hilarious like all my posts. I had a whole #10 about our poodle LuLu, which is our house’s lame-ass “mesh”.

it was going to be fooking hilarious but Claynus ruined it.

Mecca
10-14-2019, 11:20 AM
people with cancer are trying to enjoy the Chiefs, asshole

If I had cancer I'm pretty sure I'd find something more rewarding and enjoyable to do with my time.

Red Beans
You’re being a liar. That’s worse.

Who cares? The idea that anyone with a brain would subject themselves to that asshole's "10 things" column, is laughable. I could read any number of his other threads and listen to him being an insufferable prick. However Clay has these rights bestowed, the Gods have warranted it.

FAX
Fielding an historically bad run defense isn't normal.

Texans first-half drives (post fumble):

12 plays, 10 plays, 12 plays, 7 plays, Kneel Down

Texans second-half drives:

10 plays, 11 plays, 12 plays, 9 plays.

Not a single punt forced all day. 192 yards on the ground. 2 of 3 on fourth down. That is not normal and probably even a statistical anomaly. After all, the law of averages would suggest that the opposing RB would trip and fall down at some point.

FAX

Red Beans
10-14-2019, 11:21 AM
it was going to be fooking hilarious but Claynus ruined it.

And you called Clay a liar...

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 11:30 AM
I'll add that the negativity on CP last night was really bad. The worst I've ever seen after a loss for a first-place team.

Do yourself a favor and disconnect from this place. This shit feeds on itself. Last night I posted a few times and puked all over my keyboard, so I went and worked out, went for a run, came home, played Madden all night and went to bed early. Got up early today and went for another jog.

Well worth it. Looking forward to seeing the Chiefs play again in only three days, and then ignoring the temper tantrums on CP for a full 10 days.

RickObie
10-14-2019, 11:33 AM
Thanks for sharing and putting things into perspective...

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 11:34 AM
lol

https://i.imgur.com/yWXA02d.jpg

burt
10-14-2019, 11:36 AM
Not George great, but a damn fine job, Clay. It's nice to have a different spin...

Thanks.

Graystoke
10-14-2019, 11:36 AM
Good read Clay.
Thanks

BryanBusby
10-14-2019, 11:38 AM

Pioli era redux.
I think that's what made CP rather amusing last night. All of the problems, while some were incredibly bad, are all fixable. Andy Reid has looked like a hopeless dope before here and managed to fix it. I think a lot of these issues will get sorted out and the mini-bye will help.

There was no fixing Cassel.

Chiefspants
10-14-2019, 11:47 AM
Great job, Clay.

I’m not convinced the running defense is fixable with our talent at LB, and due to the fact that this has been a considerable problem for 3 seasons that we seem unable to solve.

However, I do think the Chiefs, at the very least, can get back to the rhythm they were in when they entered last year’s playoffs.

We just have the pray that a healthy Mahomes is the last one with the ball.

VAChief
10-14-2019, 11:56 AM
Good job Clay, you had me at "suck my balls Prison Bitch." Although be careful as a submissive he may take you up on the offer.

Baby Lee
10-14-2019, 11:57 AM

Pioli era redux.

That 'literal' QB take is not very honest.

To take a 'let him sit a week for his long term health because he's very important' and try to market it as 'we're tired of this bum's shit already' is dishonest, and not very respectful, speaking of.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 12:00 PM
That 'literal' QB take is not very honest.

To take a 'let him sit a week for his long term health because he's very important' and try to market it as 'we're tired of this bum's shit already' is dishonest, and not very respectful, speaking of.

True, it's not the same, but it's just as silly.

rabblerouser
10-14-2019, 12:01 PM
Andy Reid has looked like a hopeless dope before here and managed to fix it.

So...if he's looked like "a hopeless dope before here and managed to fix it", but keeps regressing and looks like a hopeless dope again and again...did he ever REALLY "fix" it?

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 12:11 PM
So...if he's looked like "a hopeless dope before here and managed to fix it", but keeps regressing and looks like a hopeless dope again and again...did he ever REALLY "fix" it?

wut?

this team has not regressed under reid

last year was their finest season

every coach looks dopey after an L

wake me up when we aren't in 1st place, 'til then, this sky is falling narrative is the biggest load of shit ever

MahiMike
10-14-2019, 12:26 PM
Good write-up as expected Clay. I especially liked #9. The chiefs fans were starting to remind me of Florida Gator/Jags fans. They get pissed when they don't win by 50.

It's way harder to win in the NFL.

BryanBusby
10-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Yeah, he has before. Not everyone can go out and freely hire Bill Belichick. That's why teams constantly hire his dopey ass assistants.

This Defense was making more sure tackles 2 months ago and now they're not. They've been crisp on Offense and now they're not. It's all fixable.

If they fix those two things, they're probably 6-0 and none of this matters. Climb back down from that ledge.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 12:59 PM
Yeah, he has before. Not everyone can go out and freely hire Bill Belichick. That's why teams constantly hire his dopey ass assistants.

This Defense was making more sure tackles 2 months ago and now they're not. They've been crisp on Offense and now they're not. It's all fixable.

If they fix those two things, they're probably 6-0 and none of this matters. Climb back down from that ledge.

Hell, if Reid doesn't go full Reidtard before halftime and if Pringle picks up the first down they're probably 6-0.

All this sky is falling bullshit is just that.

Sassy Squatch
10-14-2019, 01:08 PM
Hell, if Reid doesn't go full Reidtard before halftime and if Pringle picks up the first down they're probably 6-0.

All this sky is falling bullshit is just that.
Nah, there's legitimate reasons to be seriously concerned. This defense is horrible, arguably worse than last year, and it has been for multiple years, almost assuredly costing us a chance at the Super Bowl. The OL has completely fallen to shambles and it's led to Mahomes playing well below 100% in 2 games now. The real kick in the nuts is we don't really have the resources to fix these problems sufficiently because of this awful GM we're saddled with.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 01:09 PM
8 sacks in 6 games is not "completely in shambles"

good god

New World Order
10-14-2019, 01:11 PM
8 sacks in 6 games is not "completely in shambles"

good god

What about pressures?

Just imagine what it would be without Houdini out there.

Chiefnj2
10-14-2019, 01:13 PM
REid isn't fixing this defense.
No edge rushers, no run D and the only reason people aren't pissed at the DBs is because the Texans dropped a few long passes. Easily could have put up more points.

suzzer99
10-14-2019, 01:17 PM

10. I heard concession staff speaking Spanish to each other. What is this world coming to?

9. Travis Kelce was repeatedly mauled by thug animals on the defense who are probably Somali immigrants.

8. I think I saw an MS-13 initiation ritual in the parking lot.

7. Chiefs need more white guys like JJ Watt.

6. Deshaun Watson is very articulate - one of the ok ones.

5. Some guy almost punched me. Must have been antifa.

4. What's up with the changing stations in the men's bathrooms? What kind of soy boy uses that?

3. Chiefs came out flat because stupid virtue-signalling snowflakes won't let us play the TD song by the child rapist.

2. Spags D is soft because men don't know their place in society anymore.

1. This is why I DVR games and only watch when we win.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 01:18 PM
What about pressures?

Just imagine what it would be without Houdini out there.

We've seen Chiefs OL in shambles and it's a lot worse.

The OL was better Sunday than it was against the Colts.

Just another sign that Reid can get this fixed.

Rasputin
10-14-2019, 01:18 PM
Couldn't watch the video my biological dad died from a brain tumor when i was in sixth grade :(

Tombstone RJ
10-14-2019, 01:24 PM
10. I heard concession staff speaking Spanish to each other. What is this world coming to?

9. Travis Kelce was repeatedly mauled by thug animals on the defense who are probably Somali immigrants.

4. What's up with the changing stations in the men's bathrooms? What kind of soy boy uses that?

3. Chiefs came out flat because stupid virtue-signalling snowflakes won't let us play the TD song by the child rapist.

It's official, you suck

SuperChief
10-14-2019, 01:25 PM
Darrell Williams is the best running back on this roster and would start on most teams. All he does is produce.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 01:30 PM
Darrell Williams is the best running back on this roster and would start on most teams. All he does is produce.

He's less productive and less talented than Shady. Wide open screen passes and pick plays don't count.

He's a good #2 but he doesn't have a lot of quickness or speed.

Stryker
10-14-2019, 01:43 PM
Excellent job brother! You are right, we are still in first place. :clap:

Pointer19
10-14-2019, 01:50 PM
Nicely put, wiseman.

Megatron96
10-14-2019, 01:50 PM
Nice write up. I didn't know about Kelce's dust up with the refs; now the lack of calls on the field make a bit more sense.

I'll say right now though, that if the refs are not calling penalties over an emotional outburst, that's about as unprofessional as it gets.

Anyway thanks for the write-up. Nice job.

Pointer19
10-14-2019, 01:51 PM
It's official, you suck

I don’t know for sure, but I think he’s parodying PB.

burt
10-14-2019, 01:56 PM
I don’t know for sure, but I think he’s parodying PB.

Ya think?:hmmm:

KChiefs1
10-14-2019, 02:08 PM
Priaon Bitch just wants to fling his spooge on all of you from inside his cell. I asked Clay to cover and I thought he did a fine job. Thanks Clay for pinch hitting. Sorry they couldn't win for us this week, but that's football.

And yes, PB can lick us where we fart.

Great read as always George.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 02:09 PM
Nicely put, wiseman.

That's AncientWiseman to you. :p

scho63
10-14-2019, 02:25 PM
Nice job Clay! :thumb:

(BTW: GBlowfish your job is safe. :LOL:)

crayzkirk
10-14-2019, 02:27 PM
Nice write-up. I must admit that I've been letting the poor play ruin my mood. It's always nice to have perspective. Count our blessings that we actually have time to be able to whine about something as meaningless as a football game.

The sun came out today, it's a great time to be alive. Enjoy it because nothing is guaranteed.

Mugalug
10-14-2019, 03:10 PM

Top notch post!

gblowfish
10-14-2019, 03:18 PM
Top notch post!

He forgot to blame the loss on George Soros.

mnchiefsguy
10-14-2019, 03:31 PM
Great job Clay!

Now let's go out and nuke some Donkeys on Thursday night!

displacedinMN
10-14-2019, 03:34 PM
Very Nice...I wish the game would have been that complete

493rd
10-14-2019, 03:41 PM
“The fan base has been spoiled by the success of the Chiefs”....really? NE can say that, but nobody who cheers for the Chiefs can say that with a straight face.

rabblerouser
10-14-2019, 03:49 PM
wut?

this team has not regressed under reid

last year was their finest season

So, if last year was their finest season, wouldn't the play of both the offense and defense this year qualify as a 'regression', by definition?

493rd
10-14-2019, 03:55 PM
On a positive note, great video. It’s amazing how a little perspective enables us to grasp what’s truly important in life. I always tell my son that if the Chiefs lose it’s no big deal, because it’s just a game and games are meant to be fun. It doesn’t mean losses don’t hurt, they always do and always will, but if we’re lucky enough to be alive on Sundays to cheer for our Chiefs, then that in and of itself is winning. Thanks for sharing!

stevieray
10-14-2019, 04:02 PM
Nice job Clay and thanksso much for sharing Lance's video.

One of my favorite memories as FDE is where I spent the majority of the game going around and hanging out with people in the handicapped sections.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 04:03 PM
So, if last year was their finest season, wouldn't the play of both the offense and defense this year qualify as a 'regression', by definition?

i mean, they were pretty awesome for four games, not so awesome for two games....you have to wait until the end of the year to make that kind of judgment.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 04:06 PM
“The fan base has been spoiled by the success of the Chiefs”....really?

Yes, really.

Being in first place isn't good enough anymore for some reason. We have to look like the best team in the league all of the time.

Truth is, we just have to be the best team at the end of the year.

I'm guilty of this too. Expected 7-0. Didn't get what I wanted, chose to not throw a tantrum over it.

Your choice to be a baby about a first place team. JFC.

Sassy Squatch
10-14-2019, 04:09 PM
Yeah, let's just ignore the glaringly obvious flaws over the past 2 games. First place, wooooooooooooooooot

BryanBusby
10-14-2019, 04:12 PM
Yeah, let's just ignore the glaringly obvious flaws over the past 2 games. First place, wooooooooooooooooot
Eh. Who said that?

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 04:12 PM

No is ignoring them.

We're just saying the end is not nigh. This season is salvageable. We can rebound from this disastrous start that has us squarely in first place.

rabblerouser
10-14-2019, 04:16 PM
No is ignoring them.

We're just saying the end is not nigh. This season is salvageable. We can rebound from this disastrous start that has us squarely in first place.

We CAN rebound...but HOW?

The offense will be fine.

What about the run defense?

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 04:19 PM
We CAN rebound...but HOW?

The offense will be fine.

What about the run defense?

It's not like the run defense was good last year, my man.

We just have to find a way to win.

At the end of the day, Andy is pretty good at finding those ways.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-14-2019, 04:25 PM
Good read...

Sassy Squatch
10-14-2019, 04:29 PM
It's not like the run defense was good last year, my man.

We just have to find a way to win.

At the end of the day, Andy is pretty good at finding those ways.
Yeah, but those glaringly obvious flaws have played a huge part in the Chiefs getting bounced out of the playoffs 3 years in a row now, and teams are starting to do it more and more against us.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 04:30 PM
Yeah, but those glaringly obvious flaws have played a huge part in the Chiefs getting bounced out of the playoffs 3 years in a row now, and teams are starting to do it more and more against us.

Run defense had very little to do with our playoff loss last year.

Before that it was the offense. Please go.

Sassy Squatch
10-14-2019, 04:43 PM
Run defense had very little to do with our playoff loss last year.

Before that it was the offense. Please go.
LMAO I really loved your statement about the Texans running 83 plays to our 47 in the GDT, and how it was unlikely to happen ever again. Except it happened before. Know when? Patriots-Chiefs AFC Championship game. 94 plays to 47 plays. The Patriots running the ball all over us and keeping Mahomes off the field was a huge factor. Just like it was yesterday. Just like it will continue to be all season now unless we get something figured out quickly.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 04:45 PM
It hadn't happened in the regular season since 1977.

notorious
10-14-2019, 04:46 PM
He forgot to blame the loss on George Soros.

So that’s why the Chiefs can’t win the big one!

kcpasco
10-14-2019, 04:49 PM
I’ll be surprised if the Donks throw it more than 5 times Thursday.

notorious
10-14-2019, 04:52 PM
I’ll be surprised if the Donks throw it more than 5 times Thursday.

They would be the dumbest fucks on the planet if they threw the ball, even on 3rd and long.

HonestChieffan
10-14-2019, 05:00 PM
Great job, better than George actually. And PB sucks on his best day. Hopefully Thursday we don’t suck

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 05:04 PM
Great job, better than George actually.

if only george had gifs...

Toad
10-14-2019, 06:02 PM
Really good write up Clay...excellent points.

Hope remains that the team can overcome this embarrassing performance the last 2 weeks.

493rd
10-14-2019, 06:06 PM
Yes, really.

Being in first place isn't good enough anymore for some reason. We have to look like the best team in the league all of the time.

Truth is, we just have to be the best team at the end of the year.

I'm guilty of this too. Expected 7-0. Didn't get what I wanted, chose to not throw a tantrum over it.

Your choice to be a baby about a first place team. JFC.

I’m just a guy who prefers playoff victories and SBs to regular season success. We’ve never had that.

lewdog
10-14-2019, 08:19 PM
9. Our fan base has been spoiled by the success of the Chiefs.

Yeah, dude not so much. This is the most retarded and bullshit sentence you have EVER fucking typed on this website. Fuck you and fuck this franchise if they continue to waste what we have in Mahomes.

Chiefs fans have NEVER been spoiled.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2019, 08:22 PM
No.

We have absolutely been spoiled.

Maybe not at a Patriots level, but spoiled nonetheless.

We are, currently, one of the premier franchises in the NFL. We have enjoyed five of six seasons in the playoffs. We have the league MVP. We are in first place.

But that is, somehow, not good enough.

We have to win EVERY GAME now. Or it's BITCH BITCH BITCH. The sky is falling. Fire EVERYONE.

Spoiled. Period.

DJJasonp
10-14-2019, 08:53 PM
I think people have understood how important it is to have home field advantage, and you combine our gauntlet of a schedule with the pats' division 2 schedule, and its easy to develop anxiety over any misstep in this season.

While it is typically important (HFA).....i think if this team gets healthy (including mahomes), and we learn to stop the run, we can win anywhere....even new england.

As long as we get a fair shot from the officials.... :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

scho63
10-15-2019, 02:54 AM
9. Our fan base has been spoiled by the success of the Chiefs.

Yeah, dude not so much. This is the most retarded and bullshit sentence you have EVER fucking typed on this website. Fuck you and fuck this franchise if they continue to waste what we have in Mahomes.

Chiefs fans have NEVER been spoiled.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: