PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Andy Reid Too Soft?

dlphg9
10-17-2019, 03:13 PM
I have been seeing a lot of people acting like the reason this team is so penalized and misses at least one tackle per play, is because Andy Reid. People say that the players basically walk all over AR and that he doesn't hold players accountable, which has led to an undisciplined team that can't make a tackle. Andy needs to get in the face of these grown men, yell at them, and scare them straight.

I would see this same shit in the Royals thread, before the Royals went to back to back WS and won it the second time. People would say that the players didn't care and weren't trying, so I guess yelling at these guys would some how motivate them to try harder. Someone explain to me how getting onto a guy and yelling at him is going to make that player want to play, especially when that guy isn't trying? (I don't think that they're not trying). In the case of the players on defense, the ones that can't seem to tackle, I think there is a very simple explanation as to why they aren't making tackles, it's because they suck. Its as simple as that. Bitch about Spagnuolo, Reid, discipline, scheme, or the color of uniforms, but the truth is some of these guys just aren't good enough. These guys have been tackling for many years. If they couldn't grasp that fundamental, then they sure as fuck wouldn't be in this league. No one should have to teach these guys how to tackle. That is asinine.

Now that I got that out of the way, let's get to my main point. Andy Reid is too soft. That is completely over blown. Just because Andy Reid comes out in his press conferences and takes all responsibility in public (what you want from a leader) does not mean that's how things are handled in private. This is from Jamaal Charles, the best player on the team when Reid came here.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bonus Untold Stories:<br><br>Jamaal Charles got in a shouting match with Andy Reid during Chiefs practice.<br><br>“I QUIT!” - <a href="https://twitter.com/jcharles25?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@jcharles25</a> yelled.<br><br>Find out why Andy Reid didn’t take Charles seriously 😂😂😂😂<a href="https://t.co/4OY0ccNEEc">pic.twitter.com/4OY0ccNEEc</a></p>&mdash; Master (@MasterTes) <a href="https://twitter.com/MasterTes/status/1184910376934281216?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Reid was the "oh shucks guys it's fine" type, JC would have went and got in that whirlpool. Andy may be a guy that all his players like, but to act like he's some pushover is retarded. Remember when Travis Kelce was being some jackass and Reid handled it internally? He has grown up a lot since those days, but he's not perfect. Quit blaming the coaches for the short comings of these players.

eDave
10-17-2019, 03:17 PM
Da fuck?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-17-2019, 03:17 PM
Team is undisciplined!! Won’t say he’s soft but they are undisciplined

Jerm
10-17-2019, 03:18 PM
Da fuck?

Britt Reid posts on CP apparently...

chinaski
10-17-2019, 03:39 PM
Everytime you shake another mans hand, you have to realize that he has pleasured himself with that hand, held his penis while urinating with that hand, and used toilet paper to wipe feces away from his anus with that hand.

Time's Yours

TLO
10-17-2019, 03:41 PM
Everytime you shake another mans hand, you have to realize that he has pleasured himself with that hand, held his penis while urinating with that hand, and used toilet paper to wipe feces away from his anus with that hand.

Time's Yours

Wow

Titty Meat
10-17-2019, 03:42 PM
My dicks too soft

Imon Yourside
10-17-2019, 03:46 PM
As Charmin, and water is STILL wet.

BlackHelicopters
10-17-2019, 04:03 PM
He is doughy.

chiefzilla1501
10-17-2019, 04:12 PM
That idea is ridiculous. Reid isn't soft. You don't have as much success as he has from being soft. Now, to me maybe he built an offense around the spread and a defense to beat the spread that valued speed over size so now we're easier to push around. That, I can buy

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 04:14 PM
Reid speaks softly and carries a big stick.

Bump
10-17-2019, 04:17 PM
If you want to watch soft, watch the Panthers thing on Amazon. Those coaches are just straight up baby sitters that have to kiss the players ass.

chiefzilla1501
10-17-2019, 04:26 PM
Soft coaching gets you primadonnas like Baker Mayfield. Or entitled players like Big Ben. Other than Marcus Peters, who has had a history of being a loudmouth? Even with our shitty defense players have kept their mouths shut. The closest things we've had to a problem is Kelce who's matured a ton under Reid.

Reid's capable of coaching tough teams. His Eagles teams used to have some nasty as hell guys in the trenches like Runyan and Reggie White.

dlphg9
10-17-2019, 07:41 PM
This team is not undisciplined. The officials just pick and choose what they wanna call. I see penalties all the time that aren't called. There is no rhyme or reason to it. Its horse shit.

cdcox
10-17-2019, 07:48 PM
Soft in the head.