PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Six Nasty Narratives destroyed by tonight's game

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 11:18 PM
1. The Chiefs can't win without Mahomes.

The Chiefs not only won without Mahomes, they stomped a mudhole in the opponent without him. It would be one thing if they just barely eked it out against a shit team. They didn't. They slammed a ten-pound dick on the table and told the Donks to suck it.

2. Frank Clark sucks/lazy.

Frank Clark was destroying offensive linemen all night long. Not only did he look explosive, his effort was amazing. This isn't a fluke. Clark would have at least two more sacks right now if Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson couldn't run like gazelles. He good. And likely only getting better. He's getting healthy. Imagine what this DL might look like with Jones back if we get this kind of production from the others.

3. Andy is stupid and just wants to call deep routes every play.

Wrong. This was already wrong, but people are generally too stupid to see it. Tonight he leaned more conservative in his playcalling than usual, probably because of Von, which is something he usually does against Denver. Wild success, as usual. Stop shitting on Andy. His run/pass ratio got back into check tonight, too, despite the fact that Damien Williams has turned into 2009 LJ.

4. Chiefs can't block anyone, Cam sucks, every OL is a dumpster fire, Schwartz is a hibernating bear jew, etc etc.

Von Miller had a big fat ZERO BURGER on the stat sheet tonight. And he was rushing against both tackles. I'll remind you this Broncos defense SHUT OUT their opponent last week. And when Mahomes left, the offense could have absolutely lost the game, but they didn't. They did their part in winning it. Andy Reid will have his OL performing for the stretch run. Bank on it.

5. The Chiefs special teams suck/fire Toub.

This was always a stupid narrative, because Toub already proved he was one of the best ST coaches in the league for five years running. Well, tonight, the coverage teams were ace, Mecole busted one looking like Dante Hall circa 2002, Colquitt kicked the fuck out of the ball, Butker was perfect, and there was maybe...ONE...penalty?

Lay the fuck off Toub. If Andy would just cut DAT, we'd be fine here.

6. Chiefs run defense sucks.

This of course, is the big one. Supposedly, all you have to do is line up and call HB dives and you can run on KC. Well, a team with two very solid running backs, who ran the fuck out of the ball last season, and had done it decently before tonight, just got FUCKING STUFFED.

Everyone in America - fans, media, players - who were making fun of this defense can officially SUCK IT. That narrative is dead. And likely isn't coming back.

Reggie Ragland for fucking life.

Now, take all your bullshit narratives about this team and fuck off.

Fourteen million possible futures opened up for this team to win the Super Bowl tonight.

https://em.wattpad.com/31c19be2dabc30a664d1cdc79e161f6d2f6402eb/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f 7279496d6167652f67374b4b51724f694f33786579773d3d2d3539323235333334322e313533613134376338613864626232 343732363336313235313038352e676966

And you know what? It isn't just ONE that results in the Lombardi. It isn't just Mahomes dragging the team across the goal line.

It's entirely possible this team is more than a one-trick pony after tonight.

And if you were pumping this garbage for the last two weeks, you got the next 10 days to think about that shit and put a lid on it.

Hammock. OUT.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/011/825/16d.gif

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-17-2019, 11:21 PM
They had a nice showing of the Chiefs defense on NFL Network. Basically we ran a shit ton of stunts. Lineman had no idea where guys were coming from. Even highlighted Nnadi and Saunders splitting double teams and controlling their gap assignments!! Doing what they were supposed to do.

KelceFanClub
10-17-2019, 11:23 PM
Great.game tonight but it was against a terrible team. Next game against the Packers will be a big test. I’m confident that they can win it.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 11:26 PM
Great.game tonight but it was against a terrible team. Next game against the Packers will be a big test. I’m confident that they can win it.

WHO CARES?!

WE DID WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO TO HORRIBLE TEAMS

The Franchise
10-17-2019, 11:27 PM
Still only one game but I’ll take it.

The Franchise
10-17-2019, 11:28 PM
I will be interested to see what Andy draws up for Moore. He fucking made Alex Smith look good.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 11:31 PM
Still only one game but I’ll take it.

It's not just one game.

We went to Oakland and took out the trash, too.

The OFFENSE lost the Colts game.

For as much hand wringing as people want to do over losses they sure don't want to flip the script when we take a huge shit on a team, just because that team happens to suck.

I'm going full ALL CAPS DEB on this place for 10 days. There are reasons to enjoy this team BESIDES PMII.

AND YOU WILL ENJOY THEM WITH ME.

Bump
10-17-2019, 11:39 PM
Let's be real, the narratives for defense sucking and Clark not doing anything was legit. Tonight they finally played great.

RunKC
10-17-2019, 11:40 PM
Just gonna say it..Brett Veach had a good night.

Clark looked really good
Hardman looked really good
Ogbah looked really good
Watts looked really good
Okafor looked really good

Martinas Rankin looked good again for a 2nd straight game. It’s not like the Broncos have scrubs at DT. Holy shit I’m trying to temper expectations for this guy and let him play more, but if the guy we’ve seen so far is what we are getting, then this was a HUGE steal by Veach.

L.A. Chieffan
10-17-2019, 11:40 PM
When you face a literal stiff like Flacco your D is gonna look good. Denver's offense looked like ass. Which is cool, but it's not a good barometer for how well the defense played.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 11:42 PM
Let's be real, the narratives for defense sucking and Clark not doing anything was legit. Tonight they finally played great.

No, they weren't legit. If they were "legit" Denver would have had 200 yards rushing.

Whiny ass cunts want to jump the gun around here every season, every fucking game thread.

The first drive of the game, if the other team passes midfield, we're the goddamn 32 defense, god forbid we allow a score. Or punt. JFC.

This defense isn't as good as they showed tonight, but they aren't as bad as anyone made them out to be.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-17-2019, 11:42 PM
Rankin has does phenomenal in his 2 starts. Erving even did better today

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-17-2019, 11:43 PM
No, they weren't legit. If they were "legit" Denver would have had 200 yards rushing.

Whiny ass ****s want to jump the gun around here every season, every ****ing game thread.

The first drive of the game, if the other team passes midfield, we're the goddamn 32 defense, god forbid we allow a score. Or punt. JFC.

This defense isn't as good as they showed tonight, but they aren't as bad as anyone made them out to be.

We should’ve shut them out realistically if it wasn’t for 2 penalties. We had them stopped on third down twice!!

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 11:44 PM
Just gonna say it..Brett Veach had a good night.

Clark looked really good
Hardman looked really good
Ogbah looked really good
Watts looked really good
Okafor looked really good

Yes. Veach ate tonight.

And don't forget:

Hitchens
Honey Badger
Thornhill
Fenton
Ward
Breeland

All the Veach guys balled out.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-17-2019, 11:48 PM
I know no other teams have played this week so far so rankings will change but as of right now we are 10th in points allowed on defense. And 12th in pass defense. 29th still in run defense and 25th in yards

Imon Yourside
10-17-2019, 11:53 PM
When you face a literal stiff like Flacco your D is gonna look good. Denver's offense looked like ass. Which is cool, but it's not a good barometer for how well the defense played.

Horseshit on a hamster we're THAT GOOD!

Bump
10-17-2019, 11:55 PM

Whiny ass ****s want to jump the gun around here every season, every ****ing game thread.

I only go with what I see.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 11:57 PM
I only go with what I see.

so you saw frank clark not producing

and just assumed he actually sucked instead of looking at it logically

and now you get to hold this L

BossChief
10-18-2019, 12:01 AM
Tonight we saw the defense that will beat Tom Brady.

JakeF
10-18-2019, 12:02 AM
One game offsets the rest of the season?
One game offsets the other 25 years of Andy's career?
One game does show that you are still what you've always been, a troll.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 12:04 AM
One game offsets the rest of the season?
One game offsets the other 20 years of Andy's career?
One game does show that you are still what you've always been, a troll.

Hey dipshit, it's not just one game.

The defense gave up 19 and 10 against the Colts and Raiders.

Andy has had excellent defenses throughout his career. In Philly and KC.

You have always been a piece of shit Alex lover, stop posting.

Imon Yourside
10-18-2019, 12:04 AM

Hell ya I bet the fighting Bradys were watching this game and literally shit their pants right where they shat/sat.

JakeF
10-18-2019, 12:06 AM
Yea, if the Patriot's offensive line isn't any better than Denver's. We know that the Patriot's coaching staff is better than Denver's so the Oline can't be.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 12:06 AM
Yea, if the Patriot's offensive line isn't any better than Denver's. We know that the Patriot's coaching staff is better than Denver's so the Oline can't be.

New England's OL is terrible and Brady is even less mobile than Flacco.

Get a clue.

el borracho
10-18-2019, 12:10 AM
Well, I need someone with more football savvy to explain the difference in Frank Clark to me. He looked like a completely different player out there- faster, stronger, better moves.

Also, if anyone can explain to me why DAT is on this team.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-18-2019, 12:12 AM
Well, I need someone with more football savvy to explain the difference in Frank Clark to me. He looked like a completely different player out there- faster, stronger, better moves.

It’s all in that arm brace!!! DAT should be cut by next week... bring up Dieter

el borracho
10-18-2019, 12:13 AM
Oh, while we are solving mysteries- what was Khalen Saunders wearing? Looked like his arm was in a cast.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 12:14 AM

the guy has been hurt

he's just getting healthy

also, flacco can't escape like lamar jackson and watson....i literally saw three sacks clark would have had on normal QBs that those guys escaped....

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-18-2019, 12:16 AM
I want the all 22 out now!! Nnadi and Saunders were tearing shit up!! Chris who?? Idk if Jones would’ve played his gap tonight or not. Nnadi and Saunders did

JakeF
10-18-2019, 12:17 AM
Hey dipshit, it's not just one game.

The defense gave up 19 and 10 against the Colts and Raiders.

Andy has had excellent defenses throughout his career. In Philly and KC.

You have always been a piece of shit Alex lover, stop posting.
Whatever you say;
Hammocksucker
Trollboy
GoChiefs
Goatse
meatpeaker
Wendler
LarryJohnsonfollower
etc,etc

Whatever other endless names and dupes you've had doesn't change that you've always been a little troll Gunt. If it wasn't for you sucking Parker's dick you would've been permabanned a decade ago. If you are attacking a Chiefs' player or defending one it's always because you are begging for attention.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-18-2019, 12:19 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nah.. we still don’t think y’all hear us. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/runitback?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#runitback</a> <a href="https://t.co/lQf5ynS1WN">https://t.co/lQf5ynS1WN</a></p>&mdash; Khalen Saunders (@khalenNOTkaylen) <a href="https://twitter.com/khalenNOTkaylen/status/1185054561838473217?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

el borracho
10-18-2019, 12:24 AM
the guy has been hurt

he's just getting healthy

also, flacco can't escape like lamar jackson and watson....i literally saw three sacks clark would have had on normal QBs that those guys escaped....

Has to be more than just the mobility of the quarterbacks- before this week he was unable to shed blockers and penetrate. Looked like a different guy out there tonight. I hope tonight’s Frank Clark is the one who shows up the remainder of the season.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 12:27 AM
Has to be more than just the mobility of the quarterbacks- before this week he was unable to shed blockers and penetrate. Looked like a different guy out there tonight. I hope tonight’s Frank Clark is the one who shows up the remainder of the season.

hence the hurt part

he had hamstring and wrist injuries in the preseason, and he's still dealing with the elbow crap

i bet he has surgery in the offseason and comes back beasting even harder

jerryaldini
10-18-2019, 12:36 AM
Statistically the chiefs are the 13th ranked defensive team in the league:

12th PPG 21.4
13th Yards/play 5.5

Above average defense, book it.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-18-2019, 12:37 AM
Ben Niemann is what we wanted DOD to be

eDave
10-18-2019, 12:39 AM
Consistency is key, Mr. Parties.

But this was pretty awesome and shows they are capable.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 12:44 AM
Statistically the chiefs are the 13th ranked defensive team in the league:

12th PPG 21.4
13th Yards/play 5.5

Above average defense, book it.

Facts, not fiction.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-18-2019, 12:49 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When you get a second chance what a gift.</p>&mdash; Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1185078742785200128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bump
10-18-2019, 12:50 AM
so you saw frank clark not producing

and just assumed he actually sucked instead of looking at it logically

and now you get to hold this L

no, don't put words in my mouth. I said he was useless and he had been up until tonight. I also said we'd have been better off not trading for him and using the pick on someone else and also using the money to get or keep someone else. Just because they had one good game doesn't mean you should jump up and think your homer-ism paid off in some way.

jonzie04
10-18-2019, 12:50 AM
Defense played incredible last night. I was extremely happy with the attitude they played with. Honey Badger is one hell of a leader.

Rankin has been kicking ass. Hopefully he can keep that up.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-18-2019, 01:02 AM
Hitchens after the game said calls didn’t change at all. It was the mentality that changed. He said defensive leaders aka HB stood in front of the team and said we are too good to be like this. We got to change and that starts tonight!

Bump
10-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Hitchens after the game said calls didn’t change at all. It was the mentality that changed. He said defensive leaders aka HB stood in front of the team and said we are too good to be like this. We got to change and that starts tonight!

That's some good shit, hopefully that carries onto the rest of the season and they gel. If Mahomes comes back soon and the defense plays with that type of attitude and toughness, it's Superbowl.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-18-2019, 01:12 AM
HB is the type of leader this defense has been missing for years!!!

scho63
10-18-2019, 01:21 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d07-XCIpBVQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J Diddy
10-18-2019, 01:32 AM

I have drank a little bit tonight. What the fuck is HB? Did Halle Berry have some shit?

Bump
10-18-2019, 01:34 AM
I have drank a little bit tonight. What the **** is HB? Did Halle Berry have some shit?

Honey Badger, although Halle Berry's fine ass motivating the defense would be cool too.

J Diddy
10-18-2019, 01:35 AM
Honey Badger, although Halle Berry's fine ass motivating the defense would be cool too.

LOL. I would follow the hell out of her.

Buehler445
10-18-2019, 01:52 AM
LOL. I would follow the hell out of her.

I’d mind the gap and hit the holes hard and all she would have to say is OK.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-18-2019, 02:09 AM
Why is Damien Williams on this team?

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 04:48 AM

He can catch?

Coogs
10-18-2019, 04:52 AM

:clap:

Now follow that up with another performance like that next week. Then we might be on to something.

Easy 6
10-18-2019, 05:16 AM
Consistency is key, Mr. Parties.

But this was pretty awesome and shows they are capable.

Yep it’s a very positive sign, but they gotta bring it every week

Bring that same intensity against the Packers, and then we can start :whackit:

smithandrew051
10-18-2019, 05:20 AM
I loved seeing that 4 DE front. I’m assuming that’s our version of the NASCAR package.

Okafor, Kpassagnon, Clark, and Ogbah. Seemed like that group was getting a ton of pressure (like we were all night really) late in the game.

farmerchief
10-18-2019, 05:50 AM
When Mahomes was hurt, it threw the Broncos D for a loop. They didnt have time to game plan against Moore! :-)

notorious
10-18-2019, 05:54 AM
We got to see what the Chiefs’ backups would do against a New England-level opponent.

RedRaider56
10-18-2019, 05:55 AM
I still don't understand why DAT was returning punts tonight after Hardman's great punt return. Made no sense whatsoever

duncan_idaho
10-18-2019, 06:22 AM
Ragland looked like a real difference maker on D. He was coming hard downhill and played really well in the run game.

I still have nightmares about him getting matched up 1x1 against RBs in the flat, but he at least gives them something against run heavy looks.

Hitchens looked healthy and decisive. And Wilson played a solid all-around game. If those LBs play well, the defense changes a lot.

Fenton looks like a massive upgrade from Fuller. (Weird).

I also felt like that was the first game we really saw a lot of stunting and interchanging/unpredictable play from the DL. That’s what I was expecting with Spagnuolo’s D, especially with this DL coach, and we finally saw it.

tyreekthefreak
10-18-2019, 06:25 AM

Damian Williams is a player! He's just not getting many touches since Shady was signed. Don't start on Damian because given the chance, he can ball!!!

Remember the end of last season???

tyreekthefreak
10-18-2019, 06:27 AM
I still don't understand why DAT was returning punts tonight after Hardman's great punt return. Made no sense whatsoever

We're already down Watkins....do you really want hardman returning kicks???

No, DAT is expendable...

lawrenceRaider
10-18-2019, 06:27 AM
Broncos are terrible and Flacco held the ball forever and his terrible play directly caused most of KCs sacks.

In short, you beat up a cripple.

notorious
10-18-2019, 06:31 AM
Broncos are terrible and Flacco held the ball forever and his terrible play directly caused most of KCs sacks.

Denver sucks ass, don’t get me wrong, but they were within a **** hair of being 4-2.

Besides, it was our backups that beat up a cripple.

New World Order
10-18-2019, 06:32 AM
We got to see what the Chiefs’ backups would do against a New England-level opponent.

Well we play GB next.

New World Order
10-18-2019, 06:33 AM

Denver has played everyone pretty tough, including on the road at GB.

notorious
10-18-2019, 06:34 AM
Well we play GB next.

I should have worded it different. The Chiefs finally got to play a dogshit team like New England has played all season.

This was the result.

If our defense played their schedule the experts would be sucking Spags cock over how he “fixed” the defense.

New World Order
10-18-2019, 06:37 AM
I should have worded it different. The Chiefs finally got to play a dogshit team like New England has played all season.

This was the result.

If our defense played their schedule the experts would be sucking Spags cock over how he “fixed” the defense.

Oh ok, I see.

Completely agree.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-18-2019, 06:48 AM
We should have pitched a shut out . Two penalties kept that opening drive from being shut down right off the bat.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 07:31 AM
Just because they had one good game doesn't mean you should jump up and think your homer-ism paid off in some way.

This isn't true either.

The Franchise
10-18-2019, 07:46 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nah.. we still don’t think y’all hear us. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/runitback?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#runitback</a> <a href="https://t.co/lQf5ynS1WN">https://t.co/lQf5ynS1WN</a></p>&mdash; Khalen Saunders (@khalenNOTkaylen) <a href="https://twitter.com/khalenNOTkaylen/status/1185054561838473217?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go do that to the Packers and we’ll have heard you.

Hydrae
10-18-2019, 07:54 AM
Ragland looked like a real difference maker on D. He was coming hard downhill and played really well in the run game.

I still have nightmares about him getting matched up 1x1 against RBs in the flat, but he at least gives them something against run heavy looks.

Hitchens looked healthy and decisive. And Wilson played a solid all-around game. If those LBs play well, the defense changes a lot.

Fenton looks like a massive upgrade from Fuller. (Weird).

I also felt like that was the first game we really saw a lot of stunting and interchanging/unpredictable play from the DL. That’s what I was expecting with Spagnuolo’s D, especially with this DL coach, and we finally saw it.

I was thinking about this. I think the difference is that Flacco is not mobile so you can do more stunting, etc. With Watson, etc there are concerns about them escaping so the plan was much more conservative. Hopefully though this is the beginning of the defense we were all expecting and many have said we need to be patient and allow time to gel.

tredadda
10-18-2019, 07:55 AM
WHO CARES?!

WE DID WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO TO HORRIBLE TEAMS

Everyone should care. Doing this against a horrible team is great and all but we won’t play any horrible teams in the playoffs.

lawrenceRaider
10-18-2019, 07:55 AM
Denver sucks ass, don’t get me wrong, but they were within a **** hair of being 4-2.

Besides, it was our backups that beat up a cripple.

Denver has worst OL in the NFL. KCs backup OL is better than their starters. Denver has played a weak schedule, and Flacco looks like he is ready to retire.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 08:19 AM
Everyone should care. Doing this against a horrible team is great and all but we won’t play any horrible teams in the playoffs.

How did New England do against the Giants? AT HOME?!

This was an impressive win no matter how you slice it.

Marcellus
10-18-2019, 08:21 AM

Has anyone else who played Denver whipped their asses like that? In their house even?

Chiefs on a short week on the road stomped a mudhole in their ass.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-18-2019, 08:30 AM
Has anyone else who played Denver whipped their asses like that? In their house even?

Chiefs on a short week on the road stomped a mudhole in their ass.

^this^

Without Mahomes for 3/4 of the game and without Fisher, Whylie, Watkins, Jones and Fuller...

Think about that... A 24 point win on the road on a short week in the NFL is almost unheard of, especially with the injuries above.

Any haters, can FUCK off...

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 08:36 AM
Denver gave up four sacks TOTAL in the previous two games. They had 190 yards rushing against LAC.

Respect where due.

BossChief
10-18-2019, 08:39 AM
Is the elephant in the room the fact everyone played gapresponsivle ball while being aggressive? I want to see Jones play that way when he returns.

BleedingRed
10-18-2019, 08:41 AM
Reggie Raglands needs to start

bobbything
10-18-2019, 08:44 AM
Love it. One dominant performance against a 2-4 team and Hammock is suddenly vindicated.

You’re razzing everyone for saying “Frank Clark sucks” by pointing out they aren’t looking at it “logically.” Them you turn around and do the exact same thing by saying the defense doesn’t suck because they gave up 10 and 19 points. Talk about not looking at it “logically.”

Until this defense can look more like this than they do the previous 5 games, I’ll contain my erection for the time being. They got off the field last night. Need much more if that.

BigRedChief
10-18-2019, 08:55 AM
I still don't understand why DAT was returning punts tonight after Hardman's great punt return. Made no sense whatsoeverWe had the game is hand. Why risk an injury?:doh!:

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-18-2019, 08:58 AM
Love it. One dominant performance against a 2-4 team and Hammock is suddenly vindicated.

You’re razzing everyone for saying “Frank Clark sucks” by pointing out they aren’t looking at it “logically.” Them you turn around and do the exact same thing by saying the defense doesn’t suck because they gave up 10 and 19 points. Talk about not looking at it “logically.”

Until this defense can look more like this than they do the previous 5 games, I’ll contain my erection for the time being. They got off the field last night. Need much more if that.

:rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 09:03 AM
Them you turn around and do the exact same thing by saying the defense doesn’t suck because they gave up 10 and 19 points. Talk about not looking at it “logically.”

Logic holds that if you do not allow significant points, you are playing good defense.

Because if you're going to turn around and say the Chiefs defense sucked because it allowed garbage-time scores against the Jags and Ravens, I can play that same game, buddy.

You don't get to have it both ways.