PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs went from 24th in sacks to 3rd in one game

RINGLEADER
10-18-2019, 09:18 AM
Also held Denver 11.6 points under their season average in scoring.

Good job defense.

Now do it again next week...

wheeler08
10-18-2019, 09:24 AM
That’s a crazy stat!

Frazod
10-18-2019, 09:25 AM
Too bad we can't play the Mules every week.

xbarretx
10-18-2019, 09:27 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/83fez.gif (https://imgflip.com/gif/83fez)

Prison Bitch
10-18-2019, 09:29 AM
Um, we will fall after the other teams play their games this week.

Derp

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 09:31 AM

Derp

Most teams aren't going to get more than 2-3 sacks.

I would guess the Chiefs are somewhere around 10th in sacks after Sunday.

The defensive improvement in this team is real. This pass defense is pretty good and is currently top 10. The run defense has been bad, but they just stuffed a team that has two good running backs.

There is no reason to poo poo what is a clear improvement over seven games, not just one.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
10-18-2019, 10:06 AM
If they had the Pat's schedule...

BWillie
10-18-2019, 10:44 AM
Yeah but wow is Denvers oline bad

Flying High D
10-18-2019, 10:48 AM
We know now how long it takes new players to gel and a new scheme to take ahold.

Mizzou_8541
10-18-2019, 10:50 AM
Nothing better than playing the Broncos to get right.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-18-2019, 10:53 AM
Can Boles be traded to the Packers this week?

xbarretx
10-18-2019, 11:00 AM
If they had the Pat's schedule...

then the Chiefs would be riding a gravy train on biscuit wheels.

notorious
10-18-2019, 11:00 AM
If only we played against that pile of shit Denver crapped out there every week.

Chargem
10-18-2019, 11:02 AM
We have the Broncos again at Arrowhead in December to look forward to as well, maybe after they have already traded off the few remaining non-terrible players on that squad?

Monty
10-18-2019, 11:06 AM

ROFL

RINGLEADER
10-23-2019, 01:01 AM

Derp

So we ended up going from 24th to being in the top 5.

RaidersOftheCellar
10-23-2019, 06:43 AM
Man, if the defense keeps bringing that energy and getting after the QB, this team is going to obliterate people when they get healthy.

This could be the year.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-23-2019, 07:01 AM
If only we played against that pile of shit Denver crapped out there every week.

Now we know what the Patriors feel like. They've had 7 weeks of offenses like that

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-23-2019, 07:03 AM
Now we know what the Patriors feel like. They've had 7 weeks of offenses like that

If we were the Pats the Donks would be the second hardest team we would of faced all year. Buffalo being first

Skyy God
10-23-2019, 07:05 AM

Aaron Rogers would straight up shank Mongo on the field.

Lzen
10-23-2019, 07:44 AM
I don't really know what to think of this. Yeah, we all expected the defense to start improving throughout the year since it is new and a lot of the players are new. Still, they were pretty disappointing the 2 games prior. This week may tell us more of where the defense is as far as chemistry and knowing the scheme.

Also, even though people want to downgrade the win because it was the Broncos, I don't believe the Bears, Packers, and Jags were able to do that to them. So that is saying something.

And the Patriots have had opponents like this nearly every week so far. Actually, most of their opponents were probably worse. Yet experts tend to forget that when talking about how dominant they are.

I truly hope the Chiefs defense has finally turned a corner and is shaping into a decent defense. We will definitely need it.

dlphg9
10-23-2019, 08:06 AM
I don't really know what to think of this. Yeah, we all expected the defense to start improving throughout the year since it is new and a lot of the players are new. Still, they were pretty disappointing the 2 games prior. This week may tell us more of where the defense is as far as chemistry and knowing the scheme.

Also, even though people want to downgrade the win because it was the Broncos, I don't believe the Bears, Packers, and Jags were able to do that to them. So that is saying something.

And the Patriots have had opponents like this nearly every week so far. Actually, most of their opponents were probably worse. Yet experts tend to forget that when talking about how dominant they are.

I truly hope the Chiefs defense has finally turned a corner and is shaping into a decent defense. We will definitely need it.

It's pathetic how bad the team's the Patriots have played. Yeah the Broncos are bad and only have 2 wins, but if they would have played the Patriots they would be the 2nd best team that has played NE. Out of their 7 opponents only 3 team's have 2 or more wins and only one of those team's has more than 2 wins. How have they played almost half of their schedule and still haven't faced a legitimate team? Patriots play cupcakes every week and people want to act like it's the best defense in the last 15 years.

Molitoth
10-23-2019, 09:38 AM
and this is why stats are so misleading...

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-23-2019, 09:39 AM
Aaron Rogers would straight up shank Mongo on the field.

:LOL: no doubt. May even make him cry...:thumb:

BlackOp
10-23-2019, 09:48 AM
It's pathetic how bad the team's the Patriots have played. Yeah the Broncos are bad and only have 2 wins, but if they would have played the Patriots they would be the 2nd best team that has played NE. Out of their 7 opponents only 3 team's have 2 or more wins and only one of those team's has more than 2 wins. How have they played almost half of their schedule and still haven't faced a legitimate team? Patriots play cupcakes every week and people want to act like it's the best defense in the last 15 years.

It's the second easiest schedule since 1920....so a hundred years.