PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bayless with great explanation on why QB Sneak call was okay....

petegz28
10-19-2019, 11:51 AM
According to him 1 QB has ever been hurt doing a QB prior to Mahomes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgljPtO-7ZU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WhawhaWhat
10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
So that means it's really not OK?

dlphg9
10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
Dang Pete when you get stuck on something you really get stuck on something.

Warrick
10-19-2019, 12:06 PM
F*** Bayless... How many of those players were asked to run that play with an ankle injury? He had no business being in that game with a lingering ankle injury that was reaggravated just before the short week. And they knew this, which is why the Bieniemy worked Matt Moore into the game plan before the game.

Tribal Warfare
10-19-2019, 12:06 PM
I'd agree with Shannon the pro over Skip the pundit

TrebMaxx
10-19-2019, 12:10 PM
I see valid points made on both sides of this argument. Football is a game of risk, shit happens.

wazu
10-19-2019, 12:14 PM
I’m with Bayless. A play that is one of the lowest injury risk in football is not foolish to call. Now if Reid has dialed up a bunch of plays that take too long to develop and cause Mahomes to take a bunch of hits, I would criticize that. He didn’t.

CasselGotPeedOn
10-19-2019, 12:15 PM
I guarantee Mahomes was perfectly fine with the call. And that's all that really matters.

BryanBusby
10-19-2019, 12:19 PM
F*** Bayless... How many of those players were asked to run that play with an ankle injury? He had no business being in that game with a lingering ankle injury that was reaggravated just before the short week. And they knew this, which is why the Bieniemy worked Matt Moore into the game plan before the game.
What an idiotic take. How does a nagging ankle impact a one in a million probability injury?

I've read a lot of stupid shit on CP over the last few weeks, and this is probably tops.

Warrick
10-19-2019, 12:25 PM
What an idiotic take. How does a nagging ankle impact a one in a million probability injury?

I've read a lot of stupid shit on CP over the last few weeks, and this is probably tops.

I'm basically saying the Chiefs should of sidelined Mahomes for that game. And why would you take a risk of running that particular play and having some fat f*** roll on his ankle again? Yes, it wasn't his ankle that was hurt, but He was in no position to push off that ankle to get extra yards, let alone you're putting him in harm's way regardless of what part of the body was injured.

dlphg9
10-19-2019, 12:25 PM
One of you idiots that didn't like the play call please explain to me how you dislocate your knee cap from having a hurt ankle on the other leg? He has a better chance of hurting himself on a non contact play then he does hurting himself on a fucking QB sneak. I have never in my life heard a fan base bitch and cry because a QB ran a sneak. All the hits he takes after he throws the ball have a higher chance of hurting him, then running a QB sneak. Some of you are so fucking stupid it hurts.

BryanBusby
10-19-2019, 12:27 PM
I'm basically saying the Chiefs should of sidelined Mahomes for that game. And why would you take a risk of running that particular play and having some fat f*** roll on his ankle again? Yes, it wasn't his ankle that was hurt, but He was in no position to push off that ankle to get extra yards, let alone you're putting him in harm's way regardless of what part of the body was injured.
And you doubled up. They should have sat the QB when they were playing a divisional rival in a tight race? Where the fuck are you finding these bad takes?

dlphg9

You're a fucking idiot. You don't sideline your MVP QB. Go kill yourself before you spread those idiot genes into the gene pool.

dlphg9
And you doubled up. They should have sat the QB when they were playing a divisional rival in a tight race? Where the **** are you finding these bad takes?

He's a retard.

Warrick
10-19-2019, 12:28 PM
And you doubled up. They should have sat the QB when they were playing a divisional rival in a tight race? Where the **** are you finding these bad takes?

They are a bad football team this year, come on man, use some common sense.

Weakness team we've played thus far.

mlyonsd
10-19-2019, 12:29 PM
I'd guess the odds of getting hurt are higher dropping back to pass compared to a sneak.

BryanBusby
10-19-2019, 12:31 PM

5-2 is a bad team? Get the fuck out of here lmao

Warrick
10-19-2019, 12:34 PM
5-2 is a bad team? Get the **** out of here lmao

The broncos are the weakest team we've played thus far, you idiot... And weakest team we will play all year.

BryanBusby
10-19-2019, 12:36 PM
LMAO just logout and go play in traffic already

Warrick
10-19-2019, 12:37 PM
Go f*** yourself

BryanBusby
10-19-2019, 12:39 PM
Sorry you're Michigan mad over your dumb shit opinions m8 LMAO

rydogg58
10-19-2019, 12:41 PM

That's a ridiculous take. It's week 7. It's not like it was week 15 and the division was wrapped up so you sit the starters. You don't take division games for granted, nothing in this league is a guaranteed win.

Warrick
10-19-2019, 12:41 PM
I'm worried about your reading comprehension.

Warrick
10-19-2019, 12:42 PM
Did it look like Matt Moore needed any help from Mahomes for this game? And granted he's the Chiefs 3rd string QB.

rydogg58
10-19-2019, 12:53 PM
Did it look like Matt Moore needed any help from Mahomes for this game? And granted he's the Chiefs 3rd string QB.

Well, if you're comfortable with starting Matt Moore in a division game when Mahomes was available....i dont think there's anything more we need to discuss.

New World Order
10-19-2019, 12:53 PM
Bayless loves the call because it injured Mahomes LMAO

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-19-2019, 12:56 PM

You have to be a troll

wazu
10-19-2019, 12:56 PM
By the way, I do have to say this clip overall was pretty entertaining. Never would've occurred to me to even give that show a chance.

eDave
10-19-2019, 12:57 PM
Bayless loves the call because it injured Mahomes LMAO

Same thoughts here.

Warrick
10-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Well, if you're comfortable with starting Matt Moore in a division game when Mahomes was available....i dont think there's anything more we need to discuss.

A hurt Patrick Mahomes, one that had his ankle rolled up on 4 days earlier... The same ankle that's been hurt since the beginning of the year. The very same ankle that he pointed at as he limped towards the sidelines 4 days before the Broncos game... Are you missing that important fact?

notorious
10-19-2019, 01:00 PM
Mahomes is a fucking football player. Of course the call is okay.

SupDock
10-19-2019, 01:06 PM
One of you idiots that didn't like the play call please explain to me how you dislocate your knee cap from having a hurt ankle on the other leg? He has a better chance of hurting himself on a non contact play then he does hurting himself on a fucking QB sneak. I have never in my life heard a fan base bitch and cry because a QB ran a sneak. All the hits he takes after he throws the ball have a higher chance of hurting him, then running a QB sneak. Some of you are so fucking stupid it hurts.

The short answer is, you don't.

The long answer is that you could see contralateral knee injuries due to favoring the left ankle by placing more torque on the right knee due to unequal body weight distribution. This was not the case with the QB sneak

I disagreed with the call because calling for a QB sneak when your quarterback has a gimpy ankle does not make sense to me. Anything can happen in a pile, and I was worried his ankle would get stepped on again.

4th and short conversion rates are about 20% higher with QB sneaks than they are with running backs, didn't seem worth it to me with Mahomes banged up.

You really think that he has a higher likelihood of being injured on a "non-contact" play than a contact play like a sneak? That sounds stupid to me. I don't recall a single injury for Mahomes that was resultant from non-contact.

notorious
10-19-2019, 01:07 PM
After we got stuffed against Indy on 4th and 1, there is no way I'm calling run.

If Denver stones us there, the game is different.

Reid made the right call. It was a freak injury FFS.

SupDock
10-19-2019, 01:10 PM
After we got stuffed against Indy on 4th and 1, there is no way I'm calling run.

Sure, if we don't convert on 4th it's a different game, but the outcome was ultimately the same as just kicking a field goal. We just lost our QB in the process.

New World Order
10-19-2019, 01:20 PM
It's fine if he was healthy.

I'm aware that the injury occurred on his other leg, but I don't want Mahomes on a bum ankle in a pile with 300 lb+ linemen.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 01:36 PM
Shannon Sharpe sounds like an idiot.

"There's a risk!!!!!"

"But literally no one gets hurt on QB sneaks."

"But there's a risk!!!!"

burt
10-19-2019, 01:41 PM
I'd agree with Shannon the pro over Skip the pundit

But Skip, the pro broadcaster is easier to understand....

petegz28
10-19-2019, 01:49 PM
Mahomes is a ****ing football player. Of course the call is okay.

^

petegz28
10-19-2019, 01:50 PM

And didn't they just stuff us on 3rd & 1?

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 01:56 PM
Hey, do you guys also believe in voodoo? How about the Madden Curse? Witches?

You do realize that if Mahomes had never injured his left ankle and ran that play, and everything had played out exactly the same in terms of who fell on who in the exact same way/order, Pat would've popped his kneecap anyway, right?

What if they had run that play and right at the snap, a meteor hit Mahomes in the leg? Do we blame Andy and the play-call for the meteor hitting him in the leg?

Can I sell you guys a few bridges here in AZ? Maybe a lifetime's supply of tinfoil hats?

Bob Dole
10-19-2019, 02:02 PM
That "gimpy ankle" they and some of you keep talking about didn't even have extra tape on it when they showed his feet on the broadcast.

JakeF
10-19-2019, 02:07 PM
Since when does anyone listen to what the POS Skip Bayless have to say?

SupDock
10-19-2019, 02:10 PM
Hey, do you guys also believe in voodoo? How about the Madden Curse? Witches?

You do realize that if Mahomes had never injured his left ankle and ran that play, and everything had played out exactly the same in terms of who fell on who in the exact same way/order, Pat would've popped his kneecap anyway, right?

What if they had run that play and right at the snap, a meteor hit Mahomes in the leg? Do we blame Andy and the play-call for the meteor hitting him in the leg?

Can I sell you guys a few bridges here in AZ? Maybe a lifetime's supply of tinfoil hats?

What does this even mean? No one is saying his ankle caused the knee injury.

If Mahomes hadn't injured his knee, a few people may have commented "oof, that made me nervous with his ankle bothering him" and then we all collectively move on.
The fact that he suffered a knee injury places the call under a microscope.
I'm not saying it was a boneheaded idiotic call, I'm saying I didn't like it because of his ankle. I was worried about him getting inadvertently stepped on or rolled on.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 02:10 PM
Since when does anyone listen to what the POS Skip Bayless have to say?Well, he's right. :shrug:

Warrick
10-19-2019, 04:04 PM
Well, he's right. :shrug:

He's mostly wrong when it comes to Mahomes.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 04:27 PM
Lmfao. Citing Skip fucking Bayless agreeing with your point to try to cement you being right is absolutely hilarious.

Bruh, when the same shit coming out of Bayless' mouth is coming out of yours, its time to shut the fuck up and reevaluate your life.

This is the same stupid bastard that claims Mahomes is a tinny voiced guy incapable of commanding leadership, who is a hotdog and a showboat.

Yeah Pete, please, tell us more about how Skip Bayless saying something means anything at all other than being the incoherent rambling of a butt fucking moron.

Jesus.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 04:29 PM
Lmfao. Citing Skip fucking Bayless agreeing with your point to try to cement you being right is absolutely hilarious.

Bruh, when the same shit coming out of Bayless' mouth is coming out of yours, its time to shut the fuck up and reevaluate your life.

This is the same stupid bastard that claims Mahomes is a tinny voiced guy incapable of commanding leadership, who is a hotdog and a showboat.

Yeah Pete, please, tell us more about how Skip Bayless saying something means anything at all other than being the incoherent rambling of a butt fucking moron.

Jesus.So what is Skip wrong about? I'd really love for some of those who think it was a bad call to find examples of QBs getting hurt in sneaks. From all I can tell, QB sneaks may be one of the safest plays in the game.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 04:33 PM
So what is Skip wrong about? I'd really love for some of those who think it was a bad call to find examples of QBs getting hurt in sneaks. From all I can tell, QB sneaks may be one of the safest plays in the game.

Don't subject 15 to hits intentionally. Period. You are OFFERING 15 UP TO THE DEFENSE on a sneak.

Cheap shots at the bottom of a pile and a handful of fat ****s landing on your franchise is bad enough to consider it stupid.

Youve got running backs, and youve got sherman. Let them get hit if you want that 4th n short so bad.

Sending your superstar Qb into a pile is ****ing stupid.

Dayze
10-19-2019, 04:41 PM
Bayless has never made a good point in his life. He’s a hack, and bullshit artist. Therefore, I can’t even watch or consider any point he’s trying to make. He’s lost that privilege.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Don't subject 15 to hits intentionally. Period. You are OFFERING 15 UP TO THE DEFENSE on a sneak.

Cheap shots at the bottom of a pile and a handful of fat ****s landing on your franchise is bad enough to consider it stupid.

Youve got running backs, and youve got sherman. Let them get hit if you want that 4th n short so bad.

Sending your superstar Qb into a pile is ****ing stupid.Still waiting on examples of QBs getting injured on sneaks. Just because your feeble brain thinks something is dangerous doesn't make it so.

rydogg58
10-19-2019, 05:14 PM

Sending your superstar Qb into a pile is ****ing stupid.

JFC, let's just put a little yellow flag around the QB's waist and make it a rule that nobody can rush the passer until they count to 11 Mississippi. It's fucking football. It's a goddam violent sport. Injuries happen

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:18 PM
Still waiting on examples of QBs getting injured on sneaks. Just because your feeble brain thinks something is dangerous doesn't make it so.

Feeble brain?

OK.

DaFace says qb sneak isnt dangerous.

Mahomes dislocated his kneecap on qb sneak.

Yeah. Totally safe bruh.

Obviously the concept of protecting your qb is lost on you so not sure what to tell you.

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 05:19 PM
Feeble brain?

OK.

Yeah. Totally safe bruh.

Need a tinfoil hat?

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:22 PM
Need a tinfoil hat?

Need your head pulled out of your ass?

SupDock
10-19-2019, 05:24 PM
Still waiting on examples of QBs getting injured on sneaks. Just because your feeble brain thinks something is dangerous doesn't make it so.

I would be interested in the data on how many quarterbacks attempt sneaks with injuries limiting their mobility.

I'll give an example of an injury. Tom Savage

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:30 PM
JFC, let's just put a little yellow flag around the QB's waist and make it a rule that nobody can rush the passer until they count to 11 Mississippi. It's ****ing football. It's a goddam violent sport. Injuries happen

Especially when you do nothing to protect your Qb from them.

I suppose all of you "HURR DURR HURR!! ITS FOOTBALL HURR DUURR!". dont see any problem with the slow developing plays Andy calls behind a trash o line that gets Pat beat to shit either.

Hurr durr! Its just football run the plays duh hurr hurr!

Send Mahomes into a pile of Cheating Donks.

Yes.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 05:33 PM
Feeble brain?

OK.

Yeah. Totally safe bruh.

Obviously the concept of protecting your qb is lost on you so not sure what to tell you.He injured his ankle on drop back plays. Should we take throwing out of the play book too?

DaFace
10-19-2019, 05:34 PM
I would be interested in the data on how many quarterbacks attempt sneaks with injuries limiting their mobility.Tom Brady apparently.

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 05:35 PM
Need your head pulled out of your ass?

You seem nice.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:38 PM
He injured his ankle on drop back plays. Should we take throwing out of the play book too?

Intentionally being obtuse is a terrible look for you dude.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 05:41 PM
Intentionally being obtuse is a terrible look for you dude.I can't help it if you like to use overreaction and emotion in your decision making. Prove to me that QB sneaks are dangerous. And if your only example is Mahomes, you've failed since Andy didn't have that data point.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:43 PM
You seem nice.

Only your mother knows for sure.

Warrick
10-19-2019, 05:44 PM

Bayless is mainly giving examples of QBs that aren't hurt for the most part. I swear the common sense on this matter goes out the door... So when your QB is not only your best player on your team but the best player in the NFL, has an ankle "injury" - you protect him. Especially when his ankle was just rolled up on 4 days ago.

You want an example, go back and rewatch the injury... I don't care if it was a freak injury or not to the knee, you don't put your star QB in jeopardy to even have his ankle rolled up on again, much less expect him to get any real push forward off that left ankle.

How many unnecessary hits has he taken with that ankle because Reid refuses to run the ball? And then when we need a pass on 2nd and 14 in the Houston game Reid decides he wants to call a running play. Reid has never been good managing these situations, I don't even know why I'm shocked that some of the fans can't see this.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 05:45 PM
Bayless is mainly giving examples of QBs that aren't hurt for the most part. I swear the common sense on this matter goes out the door... So when your QB is not only your best player on your team but the best player in the NFL, has an ankle "injury" - you protect him. Especially when his ankle was just rolled up on 4 days ago.

You want an example, go back and rewatch the injury... I don't care if it was a freak injury or not to the knee, you don't put your star QB in jeopardy to even have his ankle rolled up on again, much less expect him to get any real push forward off that left ankle.

How many unnecessary hits has he taken with that ankle because Reid refuses to run the ball? And then when we need a pass on 2nd and 14 in the Houston game Reid decides he wants to call a running play. Reid has never been good managing these situations, I don't even know why I'm shocked that some of the fans can't see this.Are you implying that you trust our running game to gain a yard in a key situation?

My point is that running a sneak isn't failing to protect him. History has shown it's not a risky play.

Otter
10-19-2019, 05:48 PM
The short answer is, you don't.

The long answer is that you could see contralateral knee injuries due to favoring the left ankle by placing more torque on the right knee due to unequal body weight distribution. This was not the case with the QB sneak

I disagreed with the call because calling for a QB sneak when your quarterback has a gimpy ankle does not make sense to me. Anything can happen in a pile, and I was worried his ankle would get stepped on again.

4th and short conversion rates are about 20% higher with QB sneaks than they are with running backs, didn't seem worth it to me with Mahomes banged up.

You really think that he has a higher likelihood of being injured on a "non-contact" play than a contact play like a sneak? That sounds stupid to me. I don't recall a single injury for Mahomes that was resultant from non-contact.

This.

Have you ever wondered why people use crutches to walk when one of their legs is injured?

WTF

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:48 PM
I can't help it if you like to use overreaction and emotion in your decision making. Prove to me that QB sneaks are dangerous. And if your only example is Mahomes, you've failed since Andy didn't have that data point.

And if he did, based on his complete disregard of protecting Mahomes thusfar, do you honestly believe it would have made a difference?

Don't make me laugh. Mahomes has been getting the shit beat out of him due to lack of o line talent, slow developing playcalls, and Andys refusal to run the ball.

Protecting Pat just doesnt factor into passing every down.

If you honestly wanted 15 sent into a pile of cheap shotting cheating donks, in the seventh game of the season, then your regard for protecting Mahomes is as bad as Reidtard's is.

Congrats.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 05:50 PM
And if he did, based on his complete disregard of protecting Mahomes thusfar, do you honestly believe it would have made a difference?

Don't make me laugh. Mahomes has been getting the shit beat out of him due to lack of o line talent, slow developing playcalls, and Andys refusal to run the ball.

Protecting Pat just doesnt factor into passing every down.

If you honestly wanted 15 sent into a pile of cheap shotting cheating donks, in the seventh game of the season, then your regard for protecting Mahomes is as bad as Reidtard's is.

Congrats.You like to make decisions like a frightened teenage girl. Noted.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:50 PM
Are you implying that you trust our running game to gain a yard in a key situation?

My point is that running a sneak isn't failing to protect him. History has shown it's not a risky play.

Bruh, Sausage converted short yardage earlier on the same drive.

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 05:51 PM
Only your mother knows for sure.

Hahaha, what are you, 12? 'Mother' cracks, of all things . . .

Be a good lad and go play outside until dinner time, sweetheart.

DaFace
Bruh, Sausage converted short yardage earlier on the same drive.And the play before Mahomes got hurt, they stopped us on 3rd and 1.

Warrick

Well if your QB has any injury's whatsoever to his legs... I guarantee you teams are going to think twice before doing that again.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:52 PM
You like to make decisions like a frightened teenage girl. Noted.

Applying common sense=frightened teenage girl. Gotcha.

Maybe this isnt being intentionally obtuse. Maybe you are just a dumbass.

Otter
10-19-2019, 05:52 PM
Are you implying that you trust our running game to gain a yard in a key situation?

He wasn't healthy going into the game and when you have a weak leg you compensate by placing more body weight on the healthy leg.

eDave
10-19-2019, 05:53 PM
Hahaha, what are you, 12? 'Mother' cracks, of all things . . .

Be a good lad and go play outside until dinner time, sweetheart.

I cracked Billay's mom again last night.

DaFace
10-19-2019, 05:53 PM
Applying common sense=frightened teenage girl. Gotcha.

Maybe this isnt being intentionally obtuse. Maybe you are just a dumbass.Common sense:

"But I feel like it's dangerous even though 100 years of history has suggested otherwise."

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:54 PM
And the play before Mahomes got hurt, they stopped us on 3rd and 1.

Dear God. Thats right.

Never in the 100 years of football had a team been stopped on 3rd and 1, then ran it again to convert 4th and 1.

God damn, how did i forget such an important fact?

DaFace
He wasn't healthy going into the game and when you have a weak leg you compensate by placing more body weight on the healthy leg.Prove to me that that has anything to do with his knee getting driven into the ground.

rydogg58
Especially when you do nothing to protect your Qb from them.

I suppose all of you "HURR DURR HURR!! ITS FOOTBALL HURR DUURR!". dont see any problem with the slow developing plays Andy calls behind a trash o line that gets Pat beat to shit either.

Hurr durr! Its just football run the plays duh hurr hurr!

Send Mahomes into a pile of Cheating Donks.

Yes.

Clearly the unpredictable nature of football is too much for you to take. Might I recommend another sport such as professional crochet? I'm not sure if there is one, but if there is, it's right up your alley.

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 05:55 PM
He wasn't healthy going into the game and when you have a weak leg you compensate by placing more body weight on the healthy leg.

Wonderful common sense.

Except that Pat was prone at the time of the injury; he wasn't placing more weight on either leg.

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 05:55 PM
Clearly the unpredictable nature of football is too much for you to take. Might I recommend another sport such as professional crochet? I'm not sure if there is one, but if there is, it's right up your alley.

I've heard there's a new sport where people juggle baby geese . . .

DaFace
10-19-2019, 05:56 PM
I'm done with this conversation. All I can say is that I'm very glad that many of you have nothing to do with how decisions are made for our team.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 05:57 PM
I'm done with this conversation. All I can say is that I'm very glad that many of you have nothing to do with how decisions are made for our team.

Concession accepted.

Otter
10-19-2019, 06:07 PM

1. I'm willing to bet that if Patrick was sit for 1 game in the most convenient time possible (short week, long rest, and lingering injury) against the last place team in the AFC West he would starting rested up and ~100% against the Packers.

2. Chiefs backup QB came in and won the game easily. That's why you have backups.

3. Patrick is most likely going to miss the Patriots game.

I cannot prove to you that a bad ankle caused the knee injury. But I can say with confidence that we wouldn't be having this conversation if he was rested.

SupDock
10-19-2019, 06:22 PM
Prove to me that that has anything to do with his knee getting driven into the ground.

It doesn't, but it's a plenty good reason to not run a sneak

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 06:45 PM
The real reason Mahomes got hurt is that no one on the team sacrificed a fried chicken to the "don't get hurt on the safest running play for a QB" gods . . . get a clue, people. Sheesh. One fried chicken and this thread doesn't exist.

Wallcrawler
10-19-2019, 07:39 PM
Mahomes got hurt multiple times this year because Reid is acting like the retard-strong fat ****ing mongoloid who was just given a shiny new toy and proceeds to tear its head and limbs off, walking in a circle flinging the pieces all over the room and howling at the ****ing moon.

Its like Andy forgot that everything is riding on the arm of #15.

He's literally trying to do to Patrick what Herman Edwards did to LJ.

Were throwing every down kid. The line cant protect, and the defense knows its pass. Have fun out there.

Ankle injury, several reaggravations and a dislocated kneecap later.....

Matt Moore, ladies and gents.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-19-2019, 07:40 PM
1. I'm willing to bet that if Patrick was sit for 1 game in the most convenient time possible (short week, long rest, and lingering injury) against the last place team in the AFC West he would starting rested up and ~100% against the Packers.

2. Chiefs backup QB came in and won the game easily. That's why you have backups.

3. Patrick is most likely going to miss the Patriots game.

I cannot prove to you that a bad ankle caused the knee injury. But I can say with confidence that we wouldn't be having this conversation if he was rested.

Are you being serious?

PHOG
10-19-2019, 07:50 PM
Its football. Over react much? :rolleyes: He'll be back in good time, and we will proceed to tear teams apart. :thumb:

Imon Yourside
10-20-2019, 12:05 AM
Shannon took offense to Skip, I mean he acted like Mahomes was his brother and Skip was going down after the show kinda mad. LMAO good on Shannon.

Tribal Warfare
10-20-2019, 05:26 PM
Shannon took offense to Skip, I mean he acted like Mahomes was his brother and Skip was going down after the show kinda mad. LMAO good on Shannon.

Shannon played the game injured while Skip never played at all.

MahiMike
10-20-2019, 07:05 PM
I’m with Bayless. A play that is one of the lowest injury risk in football is not foolish to call. Now if Reid has dialed up a bunch of plays that take too long to develop and cause Mahomes to take a bunch of hits, I would criticize that. He didn’t.

If you can't fall forward for 6 inches, you're not a football player.