PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Path to SB is still a cakewalk

CatfishBob2
10-28-2019, 11:51 AM
So long as we stay out of the 6 seed. I even think a team like the Ravens can knock the Pats out for us. As frustrating as it is to watch us lose in primetime again and again, I have no worries about the season going down the drain.

Marcellus
10-28-2019, 11:52 AM
Thanks Catfishbob2!

Jerm
10-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Jesus Christ....

Discuss Thrower
10-28-2019, 11:54 AM
Delusional.

BlackHelicopters
10-28-2019, 11:54 AM
Now I can breathe. Thank you.

Hammock Parties
10-28-2019, 11:57 AM
Agreed. Schedule is very easy, Brady will be near dead by January, Pats offense is trash.

We got this.

carcosa
10-28-2019, 12:00 PM
Thank yip!!!

BlackHelicopters
10-28-2019, 12:00 PM
Crack is a horrible drug.

Clyde Frog
10-28-2019, 12:05 PM
Great, because of this I'm buying 2 RT trips to MIA and putting a deposit down on a penthouse @ the Ritz Coconut Grove Feb 1-3.

CatfishBob2
10-28-2019, 12:07 PM
Great, because of this I'm buying 2 RT trips to MIA and putting a deposit down on a penthouse @ the Ritz Coconut Grove Feb 1-3.

Loan me 5 bucks while you're at it

crayzkirk
10-28-2019, 12:09 PM
I'll have a double of whatever you're drinking/smoking/snorting/popping/injecting please...

FloridaMan88
10-28-2019, 12:13 PM
Only if the Chiefs find some linebackers.

Clyde Frog
10-28-2019, 12:14 PM
Loan me 5 bucks while you're at it

$5 bucks? You're coming with me. I'll bring the coke and ho's you just bring yourself.

ptlyon
10-28-2019, 12:22 PM

Take a trip to jupiter while you're there

Clyde Frog
10-28-2019, 12:28 PM

Funny you say that, I just reached out to my boy Bob for a quick meet up.

comochiefsfan
10-28-2019, 12:31 PM
The chicken littles this morning are puzzling.

Last night we went toe to toe with one of the top 5 teams in the league with half our roster out, including our MVP QB.

If we have Pat in there, we get 6 before the end of the half instead of 3. Go out and get 7 to start the second half and run away with the game from there.

New England is also highly overrated and will be much less battle tested than us when it matters.

We’ll still win the Super Bowl this year. There’s no doubt in my mind.

Dallas Chief
10-28-2019, 12:31 PM

Stop in for a beer and say hi!

Imon Yourside
10-28-2019, 12:33 PM
Why do i feel like i'm being catfished?

Clyde Frog
10-28-2019, 12:55 PM
Stop in for a beer and say hi!

My boy Bob said to meet him at "Orchids of Asia." You familiar with the spot?

ClevelandBronco
10-28-2019, 01:00 PM
My boy Bob said to meet him at "Orchids of Asia." You familiar with the spot?

I hear those ladies really know their Kraft.

Clyde Frog
10-28-2019, 01:02 PM
I hear those ladies really know their Kraft.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/nLH7f5K1Tb1sY/200.webp?cid=790b76113395669a984b72c40454b65299f38cb3cebf8ea0&rid=200.webp

Amnorix
10-28-2019, 01:19 PM
New England is also highly overrated and will be much less battle tested than us when it matters.

We’ll still win the Super Bowl this year. There’s no doubt in my mind.

I find this "battle tested" thing bizarre. These are the defending Super Bowl champs, right? I mean, sure, the roster had some turnover, but there ALOT of guys who have seen like 2x more playoff games than anybody on the Chiefs roster...?

InChiefsHeaven
10-28-2019, 01:25 PM
I find this "battle tested" thing bizarre. These are the defending Super Bowl champs, right? I mean, sure, the roster had some turnover, but there ALOT of guys who have seen like 2x more playoff games than anybody on the Chiefs roster...?

SHUT UP AMNO ITS ALL WE GOT DAMMIT!

Hydrae
10-28-2019, 01:44 PM

Being tested this year. With the cupcake schedule this year they have not had to face much adversity and may tend to be more likely to enter the playoffs buying that all they have to do is show up to win. How will they react to a punch in the mouth they have not had to deal with since the playoffs last year?

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-28-2019, 02:08 PM
Hey CatfishBob, did you see the Catfish my brother caught in the fishing thread??? and how come you never post in there with pictures of Catfish???

ptlyon
10-28-2019, 02:18 PM
Maybe he's likes to eat catfish but not catch them? :shrug:

TwistedChief
10-28-2019, 02:25 PM

It's make believe. Ignore.

The Patriots are good. The dragon must be slayed. The real season begins in November as does the Patriots schedule.

Amnorix
10-28-2019, 02:55 PM
SHUT UP AMNO ITS ALL WE GOT DAMMIT!

ROFL

You guys are honest to God gonna be fine. You may or may not win against the Patriots in the regular season, or in the playoffs, but it's probably gonna come down to dumb luck and a play here or there, and your chances are as good as anyone.

Been saying it all year -- see you in the AFCCG.

Amnorix
10-28-2019, 02:56 PM
It's make believe. Ignore.

The Patriots are good. The dragon must be slayed. The real season begins in November as does the Patriots schedule.

Agreed all around.

Titty Meat
10-28-2019, 02:59 PM
This team looks more like a 1 and done playoff team then it does a super bowl team at this point.

CatfishBob2
10-28-2019, 03:07 PM
Hey CatfishBob, did you see the Catfish my brother caught in the fishing thread??? and how come you never post in there with pictures of Catfish???

Lol that's cause I know as much about catfishing as my name really being Bob. All's I know is they're pretty tasty lol

Hydrae
10-28-2019, 03:43 PM
This team looks more like a 1 and done playoff team then it does a super bowl team at this point.

It's a good thing this isn't the same team as it will be at the end of the year. If we are down all of these starters when the playoffs roll around you may be right. If we are even a little more healthy we will still be a force in January with a good chance to play in February.

Jerok
10-28-2019, 03:44 PM
If we aren't 1-4 seed, we aren't making the playoffs. 0 chance Raiders or Chargers win the division and we still have 9+ wins to get the 5 or 6 seed.

Hammock Parties
10-28-2019, 03:45 PM
If we aren't 1-4 seed, we aren't making the playoffs.

0 chance Raiders or Chargers win the division

i think you just claimed the 1-4 seed, genious

Titty Meat
10-28-2019, 03:46 PM
It's a good thing this isn't the same team as it will be at the end of the year. If we are down all of these starters when the playoffs roll around you may be right. If we are even a little more healthy we will still be a force in January with a good chance to play in February.

We weren't down any of our linebackers and that's the problem.

Yehoodi
10-28-2019, 03:53 PM
Being tested this year. With the cupcake schedule this year they have not had to face much adversity and may tend to be more likely to enter the playoffs buying that all they have to do is show up to win. How will they react to a punch in the mouth they have not had to deal with since the playoffs last year?

Agreed to date the Pats have had easy opponents so it is difficult to gauge the level of talent the team has this year and/or them getting knocked in the mouth.

However, with games coming against balt, Hou, Dal, Phila, KC and Buf, there is plenty of opportunity to see where the Pats are before playoff time.

We do not know where that will be but we will have better idea in December.

Jerok
10-28-2019, 04:20 PM
i think you just claimed the 1-4 seed, genious

???

rtmike
10-28-2019, 05:11 PM
ROFL

You guys are honest to God gonna be fine. You may or may not win against the Patriots in the regular season, or in the playoffs, but it's probably gonna come down to dumb luck and a play here or there, and your chances are as good as anyone.

Been saying it all year -- see you in the AFCCG.

Why do you do this shit? We hate your team but yet you’re always here promoting rainbows and unicorns, lol.

Na, you aaiiiggtht dude. :D

Hammock Parties
10-28-2019, 05:24 PM
???

you insinuated we may not make the playoffs

then you said no team in our division had a shot at winning the division

therefore, we are a lock for the playoffs

strange post

Jerok
10-28-2019, 05:28 PM
you insinuated we may not make the playoffs

then you said no team in our division had a shot at winning the division

therefore, we are a lock for the playoffs

strange post

I was responded to OP who said we had to 'stay out of the 6 seed'.

I posted that we can't get the 6 seed, it's division or bust.

Because if the Chiefs get 9+ wins no other team in our division could win it.

So it's 1-4 seed or bust.

Didn't realize this would be so controversial.

Amnorix
10-28-2019, 05:32 PM
Why do you do this shit? We hate your team but yet you’re always here promoting rainbows and unicorns, lol.

Na, you aaiiiggtht dude. :D

:LOL: Cuz most football fans are the same. VERY short term memory. You win and WEEZE THE GREATEST!! You lose and "WEEZE FUCKING DOOMED!!!! GIGGITY!" Not a Chiefs fan or CP thing -- jsut a "most football fans" thing. With a week between games to obsess, everyone does that just.

Bottom line -- the AFC is fucking weak. Mahomes + Hill + Kelce + Watkins + Kelce is enough to get you to the AFCCG unless injuries or dumb bad luck happen. Same for the Pats. Brady + defense.

The gap between Pats/Chiefs and the rest is huge. You're cripped right now, but as far as I know most of your guys are coming back, and the AFCW aint' all that, so you should get in as a top 4 seed, and then I expect (if you're healthy) that you'll show the pretenders that there are two BIG DAWGS in the AFC, and they ain't neither of them.

And then it's FUCKING ON (again).

aloyouis
10-28-2019, 05:33 PM

My apologies Am as I accidentally down voted this when I meant up..

Nice post.

TEX
10-28-2019, 05:37 PM
:LOL: Cuz most football fans are the same. VERY short term memory. You win and WEEZE THE GREATEST!! You lose and "WEEZE ****ING DOOMED!!!! GIGGITY!" Not a Chiefs fan or CP thing -- jsut a "most football fans" thing. With a week between games to obsess, everyone does that just.

Bottom line -- the AFC is ****ing weak. Mahomes + Hill + Kelce + Watkins + Kelce is enough to get you to the AFCCG unless injuries or dumb bad luck happen. Same for the Pats. Brady + defense.

The gap between Pats/Chiefs and the rest is huge. You're cripped right now, but as far as I know most of your guys are coming back, and the AFCW aint' all that, so you should get in as a top 4 seed, and then I expect (if you're healthy) that you'll show the pretenders that there are two BIG DAWGS in the AFC, and they ain't neither of them.

And then it's ****ING ON (again).

I think that's what will happen IF KC can get healthy.

mr. tegu
10-28-2019, 05:50 PM
I have no desire for anyone else to knock off the Patriots. I look forward to going 2-0 against them this season.

CatfishBob2
10-28-2019, 05:52 PM
I was responded to OP who said we had to 'stay out of the 6 seed'.

I posted that we can't get the 6 seed, it's division or bust.

Because if the Chiefs get 9+ wins no other team in our division could win it.

So it's 1-4 seed or bust.

Didn't realize this would be so controversial.

There's a lot of season left we absolutely could end up a 6 seed. I just think that's not ideal cause I would rather face the Pats at the conference championship and give other teams a shot at knocking them out before we get to them

TomB
10-28-2019, 06:44 PM
Chiefs Path to SB is still a cakewalk

When is the path to the SB ever a cakewalk? It's always a nailbiter.

MrCasual
10-28-2019, 06:54 PM
AFC championship game will come down to health. Pats would have almost no weaknesses if not for O-line injury. Texans just lost Watt for the season. Who knows what other injuries will occur to starting players.

I think the NFC takes the Lombardi this year Saints and 49ers are amazing.

aloyouis
10-28-2019, 07:00 PM

In the minds of the queef’s fans.

T-post Tom
10-28-2019, 07:38 PM

Drew Bledsoe? Is that you? Still gay? NTTIAWWT Sup OGs? :)

https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Jason-Whitlock.jpg

rabblerouser
10-28-2019, 07:46 PM
$5 bucks? You're coming with me. I'll bring the coke and ho's you just bring yourself.

They have PLENTY of coke and hos down there already.

Trust me.

rtmike
10-28-2019, 09:17 PM

See Amnorix...Patsy Fan.

jerryaldini
10-28-2019, 09:30 PM
Thanks Catfishbob2!

But what did he do with Catfishbob1?

Mama Hip Rockets
10-29-2019, 08:14 AM
Cak'n patna.

ptlyon
10-29-2019, 08:17 AM
But what did he do with Catfishbob1?

We don't talk about that around here

Pitt Gorilla
10-29-2019, 08:19 AM
Cak'n patna.

Point plankin’?

BlackHelicopters
10-29-2019, 02:37 PM
Cakn’?

Rausch
10-29-2019, 02:43 PM

KC still needs that no 2 seed...

FloridaMan88
10-29-2019, 02:44 PM

ALooser using the old school Faketriots logo as his avatar to mask the obvious fact he is a bandwagoning fraud.

No one is buying it, you Robert Kraft jizz stain.