PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I told yall we should be resting Mahomes, ok

chiefsfan15
11-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Everyone laughed but here we are, we risked his health out there today when he clearly isn't 100% yet, and even with him we can't overcome the defense. The penalties. The stupid play calling. WTF!

the offensive line is spread thinner than Any Reid's tighty whities. Patrick should sue the team for endangering his life! HELL!

Somebody tell me WHY we have him out there only for Winchester to shart in his face!?

PLEASE! Shut it down!

candyman
11-10-2019, 03:32 PM
You're a fucking moron

BWillie
11-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Everyone laughed but here we are, we risked his health out there today when he clearly isn't 100% yet, and even with him we can't overcome the defense. The penalties. The stupid play calling. WTF!

the offensive line is spread thinner than Any Reid's tighty whities. Patrick should sue the team for endangering his life! HELL!

Somebody tell me WHY we have him out there only for Winchester to shart in his face!?

PLEASE! Shut it down!

Now is not the time for this.

mnchiefsguy
11-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Get the fuck out of here.....Mahomes is just fine. If Moore plays we lose this game by 2 touchdowns.

GFTO with that shit.

Mephistopheles Janx

PLEASE! Shut it down!

If he is healthy he should be playing.

carcosa
Shut up idiot

InChiefsHeaven
How was he not ready for today? Fuck, he threw for 448 yards ffs...shut up.

BigCatDaddy
11-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Ban this fuck stick.

Easy 6
11-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Money balled out, shut up needledick

Bugeater
11-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Have we banned this piece of shit yet?

Inspector
11-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Don't think we pin this loss on Mahomes.

R8RFAN
11-10-2019, 03:38 PM
How was he not ready for today? ****, he threw for 448 yards ffs...shut up.

446 JUS SAYIN

Aspengc8
11-10-2019, 03:39 PM
droppin dimes on receivers tightly covered.. yeah hes def not 100%.

King_Chief_Fan
11-10-2019, 03:41 PM

all the missed and overthrown attempts say hi

MMXcalibur
11-10-2019, 03:42 PM
I TOLD YOU ALL THAT WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO CHIEFSFAN15!!!

You all said "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!", but I knew.....I knew.....

R8RFAN
11-10-2019, 03:42 PM

Tits were so stupid, single coverage on Hill ... Got disgusted, thought it would be a blowout...

How in the F do you guys blow it to the damn Titans Geez...

Molitoth
11-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Maybe the defense would have played harder if it was Matt Moore? Dunno. This team is fucking stupid.

Bugeater
11-10-2019, 03:45 PM
I TOLD YOU ALL THAT WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO CHIEFSFAN15!!!

You all said "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!", but I knew.....I knew.....

GODDAMMIT

Easy 6
11-10-2019, 03:46 PM
all the missed and overthrown attempts say hi

Have you checked the stats?

Money was NOT the problem today :shake:

2bikemike
11-10-2019, 03:46 PM
Plenty of mistakes were made but playing Mahomes isn't anywhere near one of them.

KC_Connection
11-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Mahomes threw for over 400 yards.

R8RFAN
11-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Mahomes threw for over 400 yards.

446 and a loss DAYUM

R8RFAN
11-10-2019, 03:49 PM
Have you checked the stats?

Money was NOT the problem today :shake:

Speaking of Money, I wonder how much number 15 will make a year?

MMXcalibur
Tits were so stupid, single coverage on Hill ... Got disgusted, thought it would be a blowout...

We get it, turd.
Get your hopes up on the Raiders.

stevieray
He had a great game, but truth be told, he couldn't scramble. So his game is limited in that regard.

This game was lost on the botched snap, if you HAD to limit it to one play.

That said, the loss looked eerily similar. Offense goes 3 and out on last series, defense folds and gives up the lead.

:shrug:

JakeF
11-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Resting Mahomes wasn't the problem, our shitty coaching staff is the problem.

We had the game in our hands and Reid didn't know how to finish. Toub's specials are sloppy and ill-prepared.

Fenton and Thornhill both let a QB drag them on 4th down to crucial 1st downs.

WRs can't catch
Safeties can't tackle
Special teams are stupid
Andy Reid is the same stupid fuck he's always been, has no idea how to end a game

WhawhaWhat
11-10-2019, 04:02 PM
119.3 QB rating for the game and this dildo wants to bench him.

R8RFAN
11-10-2019, 04:03 PM
Just Imagine for 1 minute if Chucky was dialing up plays for Mahomes in KC

TomBarndtsTwin
11-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Anyone who watches THIS game and comes away with the conclusion that we should have just sat Mahomes and kept him on the bench might be THE dumbest mother fucker on the entire planet.

Like, literally, if you are ACTUALLY that stupid you should probably kill yourself immediately and hang the remains of your dumbfuck body from a burning AIDS tree, soaked in antifreeze, so it doesn’t accidentally infect the rest of the population during the autopsy and burial process.

May God show mercy to your parents for creating you.

ChiefEd
11-10-2019, 04:30 PM
He played great, but if he was 100% he would’ve converted that 3rd and 2 play at the end with his legs. He does that and we win.

scho63
11-10-2019, 04:46 PM

PLEASE! Shut it down!

You just became the dumbest motherfucker on CP in the fewest amount of posts.

Go die in an AIDs fire and go fist your mother you stupid douche nozzle. :cuss::cuss:

Molitoth
11-10-2019, 04:48 PM
He played great, but if he was 100% he would’ve converted that 3rd and 2 play at the end with his legs. He does that and we win.

In no way should this game have came down to that 1 play.

The defense sucked shit. The receivers sucked shit. The Special teams sucked shit. The coaching sucked shit.

Mahomes was pretty damn good.

Kman34
11-10-2019, 05:57 PM

PLEASE! Shut it down!

You drunk bro??? Put down Daddys beer and get your binky , blanket and go to bed...

crispystl
11-10-2019, 06:00 PM
He had a great game, but truth be told, he couldn't scramble. So his game is limited in that regard.

This game was lost on the botched snap, if you HAD to limit it to one play.

That said, the loss looked eerily similar. Offense goes 3 and out on last series, defense folds and gives up the lead.

:shrug:

Yeah why couldn't he scramble? Was it the brace? Because he was moving like he was stuck in quicksand out there. Don't get me wrong he still played great, but that wasn't the normal Mahomes out there.

eDave
11-10-2019, 06:01 PM
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14586680&postcount=2

RealSNR
11-10-2019, 06:06 PM

How many variations of Spider 2y banana can he come up with?

Megatron96
11-10-2019, 06:08 PM

PLEASE! Shut it down!

Patrick Mahomes stat line:

36/50 446 yards 3 TD no INTs 2 sacks for 13 yards 81.1 QBR

Yeah, he clearly is very rusty.

And the defense only allowed FOUR scoring drives out of a possible 10.

Meanwhile, our offense scored on 8 out 11 drives; we only punted one time.

What game were you watching?

TEX
Yeah why couldn't he scramble? Was it the brace? Because he was moving like he was stuck in quicksand out there. Don't get me wrong he still played great, but that wasn't the normal Mahomes out there.

Yep. He took the sack, because he couldn't scramble like he usually does, on that stupid 3rd & 2 play.

DRM08
Get the **** out of here.....Mahomes is just fine. If Moore plays we lose this game by 2 touchdowns.

I'm guessing people would prefer that to choking the game away at the end.

TEX
11-10-2019, 06:09 PM

The one where Mahomes was fantastic, but was nowhere near as mobile as he usually is. :shrug:

Megatron96
11-10-2019, 06:15 PM
The one where Mahomes was fantastic, but was nowhere near as mobile as he usually is. :shrug:

He was barely touched. He threw for a 70%+ completion rate.

Obviously, some of his throws in the beginning were a touch off, but he was fine after awhile.

Tribal Warfare
11-10-2019, 06:24 PM
How was he not ready for today? Fuck, he threw for 448 yards ffs...shut up.

PMII did more than enough to his elite level of play, and I was expecting an Alex Smith QB performance

eDave
11-10-2019, 06:25 PM
PMII did more than enough to his elite level of play, and I was expecting an Alex Smith QB performance

And my man was perfect when the situation called for some Smith shit. I'm not sure where to lay the blame (other than the turnover), but it is not on Mahomes.

Megatron96
11-10-2019, 06:42 PM
And my man was perfect when the situation called for some Smith shit. I'm not sure where to lay the blame (other than the turnover), but it is not on Mahomes.

This is CP; we're gonna lay the blame on everyone.

Andy Reid, though his offense scored on 8 out of 11 drives. But he called the running play where Damien fumbled. He also game-planned a lot of running, and dominated TOP. His offense was so efficent that we only punted once. But we lost, so his fault.

Spags, even though his defense forced a fumble on the Titans first drive that we turned into points, only allowed the Titans to score on four out of 10 drives, forced them to punt four times, and forced the Titans to turn the ball over on downs on their second-to-last drive with 1:40 to go in the game.

Damien for the fumble, because RBs should never fumble. Never mind that all RBs fumble.

Watkins for dropping a couple passes. Nevermind that his reception rate was nearly identical to both Kelce's and Hill's.

Hill for dropping a couple passes in the fourth quarter. Nevermind that he had an amazing performance overall and provided more yards and first downs than every other receiver.

Colquitt for not being able to field that early snap, even though he wasn't even looking at the snapper. Obviously he should've know that guy wa going to snap the ball early. What a dumbass.

Rankin for getting hurt; what an idiot.

Schwartz for getting hurt when Mahomes fell on his knee. Retard obviously should've seen Mahomes falling towards him and jumped out of the way.

Have I left anyone out?

Oh, and Tony fucking Romo for . . . some shit I haven't thought of yet.

crispystl
11-10-2019, 07:10 PM

I'm not saying he came back too soon, but are you really saying you thought he was as mobile as normal? If we have 100% Mahomes he would've picked up a couple of those 1st downs with his legs easily.

Megatron96
11-10-2019, 07:19 PM
I'm not saying he came back too soon, but are you really saying you thought he was as mobile as normal? If we have 100% Mahomes he would've picked up a couple of those 1st downs with his legs easily.

I'm pretty sure that the coaches told him they didn't want him to run under any circumstances. On the 3rd-and-2 he made a move like he was going to run, then obviously took a dive. And it looked like he could've made it, but he definitely would've gotten hit.

Or he could've seen that he was going to take a hit and decided on his own not to risk it.

But we all saw him run onto the field after Butker's GWFG, and he looked fast.

InChiefsHeaven
11-10-2019, 07:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that the coaches told him they didn't want him to run under any circumstances. On the 3rd-and-2 he made a move like he was going to run, then obviously took a dive. And it looked like he could've made it, but he definitely would've gotten hit.

Or he could've seen that he was going to take a hit and decided on his own not to risk it.

But we all saw him urn onto the field after Butker's GWFG, and he looked fast.

He was urning his ass off...

Boon
11-10-2019, 07:40 PM
Plenty of mistakes were made but playing Mahomes isn't anywhere near one of them.

Trufe.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-10-2019, 07:48 PM
WTF is this thread

Megatron96
11-10-2019, 07:52 PM
WTF is this thread

Normal CP overreaction nonsense. Come on in, the water's fine.

jjjayb
11-10-2019, 07:56 PM
446 and a loss DAYUM

Here's some numbers for you: 28-10. The score of the last game we played against your sorry assed team.

chiefsfan15
11-10-2019, 10:33 PM

Exsactyl! I tell you one thing, Chucky wouldn't have gone away from what was working on that third down play at the end. Playing scared because you know your defense is going to fold up like a cheap lawn chair is why we are wasting Mahomes' prime! Chucky knows how to lose, he has tons of experience doing it and isn't afraid to take a risk and let his star players make a play. Some bubble screen BS to a backup tight end, that's the best you've got for your put-the-game-away play? You play scared and guess what, you STILL lose! Gruden wins that game today! Truth missile! BOOM!

Bugeater
11-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Your and idiot

eDave
11-10-2019, 10:54 PM
We prefer Gruden now?

Sleep it off fella's.

rabblerouser
11-11-2019, 01:44 AM

You should go steal a bottle of HEET antifreeze.

And drink it.

rabblerouser
11-11-2019, 01:46 AM

The one where, despite all that you've mentioned, the Head Coach shit his pants and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory...again.

rabblerouser
11-11-2019, 01:50 AM
Exsactyl! I tell you one thing, Chucky wouldn't have gone away from what was working on that third down play at the end. Playing scared because you know your defense is going to fold up like a cheap lawn chair is why we are wasting Mahomes' prime! Chucky knows how to lose, he has tons of experience doing it and isn't afraid to take a risk and let his star players make a play. Some bubble screen BS to a backup tight end, that's the best you've got for your put-the-game-away play? You play scared and guess what, you STILL lose! Gruden wins that game today! Truth missile! BOOM!

Accurate.

Coochie liquor
11-11-2019, 06:21 AM

You new here? You must not know our history.

Coochie liquor
11-11-2019, 06:38 AM
Here's some numbers for you: 28-10. The score of the last game we played against your sorry assed team.

Here’s another fun one. 16/17. Yeah 16 of the last 17 seasons the Fade have finished at .500 or below.

10 is a fun number. It’s the amount of guaranteed years Gruden has to keep that team in the cellar. Unfortunately only 8 left after this season.

1044, that the amount of days it’s been since Raiders have finished a season with a winning record.

Coochie liquor
11-11-2019, 06:40 AM

Did you watch the last Chiefs Faders game? Chunky did exactly what you claim he wouldn’t. He was gashing us with the run, yet in full Reid fashion he decided throwing was the best option.

R8RFAN
11-11-2019, 07:51 AM
You new here? You must not know our history.
I am new, joined last week :thumb:

notorious
11-11-2019, 07:57 AM
We prefer Gruden now?

Sleep it off fella's.

Sleep won’t fix that.

Coochie liquor
11-11-2019, 09:33 AM
I am new, just got out of the joint last week :thumb:

Sounds right. Welcome back to society. Faders still suck.

Marcellus
11-11-2019, 11:31 AM
The OP is more fucking ridiculous than the choke job yesterday.

In case it hasn't been repeated recently, you are a fucking moron.

Its bad enough having to watch a game get blown like that but then read this dumb shit? Holy fuck.

Marcellus
11-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Sleep won’t fix that.

Anyone who prefers Gruden to Andy needs brain surgery so yea, sleep ain't fixing that kind of stupid.

Carlota69
11-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Anyone who watches THIS game and comes away with the conclusion that we should have just sat Mahomes and kept him on the bench might be THE dumbest mother ****er on the entire planet.

Like, literally, if you are ACTUALLY that stupid you should probably kill yourself immediately and hang the remains of your dumb**** body from a burning AIDS tree, soaked in antifreeze, so it doesn’t accidentally infect the rest of the population during the autopsy and burial process.

May God show mercy to your parents for creating you.

I couldnt of said it better myself LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Nzoner
11-11-2019, 12:12 PM
I couldnt of said it better myself LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Oh I can you trying though :D

Hi girl,good to see you again.