PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fun (NOT!) Fact

LongSufferingToady
11-10-2019, 07:12 PM
The Kansas City Chiefs have lost by 7 points or less in their last 13 losses, including the playoffs. That is the longest streak in NFL history.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
11-10-2019, 07:15 PM
Posted this earlier but it’s so sad. Reid needs to be fired

FAH-Q
11-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Not sure what to make of this. Cool that we don’t get blown out. Just makes the losses that much tougher to swallow, knowing our defense is crap with the game on the line. Absolute lack of killer instinct.

InChiefsHeaven
11-10-2019, 07:27 PM
I still don't know what's better, getting blown the fuck out or losing by less than a TD when you really should have won the game easily...

...seriously, I don't know which is worse. I think with Mahomes, the days of being blown out are gone, but losing at the worst time is here to stay...

We've been in every damn game we lost. It's small comfort when you always seem to end up on the short end.

Chiefshrink
11-10-2019, 08:56 PM
I still don't know what's better, getting blown the **** out or losing by less than a TD when you really should have won the game easily...

...seriously, I don't know which is worse. I think with Mahomes, the days of being blown out are gone, but losing at the worst time is here to stay...

We've been in every damn game we lost. It's small comfort when you always seem to end up on the short end.

I’m sure Mahomes feels like he’s quarterbacking Texas Tech again unfortunately.

Why Not?
11-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Blown out is a player issue. That many consecutive close losses is on the coaching.