11-22-2019, 02:14 AM
Mini breakdown of four plays by Frank Clark:

https://youtu.be/Gc98GfJ8mYQ

tyton75
11-22-2019, 08:20 AM
That play around the 2 min mark was damn impressive

Dartgod
11-22-2019, 08:31 AM
That guy talks too much. Good video, but it could have been shortened to 4-5 minutes.

Demonpenz
11-22-2019, 12:04 PM
Honey Badger is not a guy that can take over a came.

Chief Roundup
11-22-2019, 12:11 PM

What is a came?

Hoover
11-22-2019, 12:19 PM
and we didn't let Ford walk - we tagged and traded him.

I mean know what the fuck you are talking about.

J Diddy
11-22-2019, 12:41 PM
It’s a L-less camel.

staylor26
11-22-2019, 12:42 PM

Lol exactly how many safeties can “take over a game”?

Pitt Gorilla
11-22-2019, 12:58 PM
What is a came?
I could show you.

Megatron96
11-22-2019, 01:30 PM

Not that it has anything to do with the actual thread topic, but there have been plenty of safeties that could take over a game. Woodson, Lynch, Atwater, Eric Berry in his prime, Polamalu, Ronnie Lott, etc.

Some more than others. But I'm pretty sure what the guy was saying was that Tyrann has the ability to affect a game through his play, which he does. You could argue that his INT and run back to the Chargers 5-yard line was a game changer, for example.

Also, good safeties can effect the game without putting up a lot of stats. Just their presence on the field can influence the opponent's play-calling, the QBs decision-making etc.

JakeF
11-22-2019, 01:38 PM
A great safety can really impact a game.

T-post Tom
11-22-2019, 01:42 PM
I could show you.

Goodness, gracious! Sign me up handsome!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KXRDF2Vi_Gw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

staylor26
11-22-2019, 03:24 PM
Not that it has anything to do with the actual thread topic, but there have been plenty of safeties that could take over a game. Woodson, Lynch, Atwater, Eric Berry in his prime, Polamalu, Ronnie Lott, etc.

Some more than others. But I'm pretty sure what the guy was saying was that Tyrann has the ability to affect a game through his play, which he does. You could argue that his INT and run back to the Chargers 5-yard line was a game changer, for example.

Also, good safeties can effect the game without putting up a lot of stats. Just their presence on the field can influence the opponent's play-calling, the QBs decision-making etc.

A great safety can really impact a game.

I think you guys missed my point. I’m not saying none of them can. I’m saying it’s rare, which it clearly is. I should’ve added the word consistently.

Nobody is going to try and say Tyrann is elite. So I don’t get his point.

And I agree Tyrann might not be able to take over a game consistently, but he’s definitely capable of having a big impact any week. He’s a good player and a lot of the things he brings to the table don’t show up on the stat sheet.

Chiefshrink
11-22-2019, 10:54 PM
Rookie Left tackle - Clark better have ate his lunch:hmmm:

Ed Reed took over games.;)

Chiefshrink
11-22-2019, 10:55 PM
That play around the 2 min mark was damn impressive

Your avatar makes Christopher Walken very uncomfortable.

Megatron96
11-23-2019, 12:41 AM
Rookie Left tackle - Clark better have ate his lunch:hmmm:

Ah, Frank lined up on the left and right during the game. He's been moving around all over the line since week 3 against the Ravens.

The narrator does talk a lot, but he breaks down film pretty well.

On a slight sidenote, Frank is definitely more athletic recently than he was at any time during the first four games before he got hurt in the Colts game. He has a lot more bend than he's had at any time this season, and his jump off the snap is much better as well. He looks a lot more like the guy that was
making great plays as a Seahawk last year.

He still doesn't quite have the power in his bullrush that he had last year, but it's better than it was just a few weeks ago, so maybe the neck issue really is healed up. Also his spin move looks a lot more like it did last year. Most of this year it looked kind of slow and even clumsy. Monday it was a lot tighter and quicker.

rtmike
11-23-2019, 09:38 AM
Ah, Frank lined up on the left and right during the game. He's been moving around all over the line since week 3 against the Ravens.

The narrator does talk a lot, but he breaks down film pretty well.

On a slight sidenote, Frank is definitely more athletic recently than he was at any time during the first four games before he got hurt in the Colts game. He has a lot more bend than he's had at any time this season, and his jump off the snap is much better as well. He looks a lot more like the guy that was
making great plays as a Seahawk last year.

He still doesn't quite have the power in his bullrush that he had last year, but it's better than it was just a few weeks ago, so maybe the neck issue really is healed up. Also his spin move looks a lot more like it did last year. Most of this year it looked kind of slow and even clumsy. Monday it was a lot tighter and quicker.

Well it would make sense him coming on lately. Fwiu, he’s been hurt all year and is just now healing up.
This bye will only help.

Demonpenz
11-23-2019, 09:45 AM
Goodness, gracious! Sign me up handsome!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KXRDF2Vi_Gw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What in the...
wait...
what the fuck was that video.
Why do you know about this videos. See it's this kind of shit that makes me think there is no god.

Setsuna
11-23-2019, 03:04 PM
Isn't Rivers the most immobile QB in the league?

Hammock Parties
11-23-2019, 04:11 PM
Either Frank couldn't "go as hard" due to the neck stuff, or he had an unreported lower body injury.

I swear to god I think I remember him tweaking a groin or a hammy in preseason/camp.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2019, 04:21 PM
What in the...
wait...
what the fuck was that video.
Why do you know about this videos. See it's this kind of shit that makes me think there is no god.

You have to appreciate the Brits.

It's also a parody of this:

<iframe width="1280" height="960" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2nTBNHwar5o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pugsnotdrugs19
11-23-2019, 04:56 PM
Either Frank couldn't "go as hard" due to the neck stuff, or he had an unreported lower body injury.

I swear to god I think I remember him tweaking a groin or a hammy in preseason/camp.

It’s the neck/nerve thing. Direct correlation to the lack of power he showed early on (compared to normal).

Hammock Parties
11-23-2019, 04:58 PM
It’s the neck/nerve thing. Direct correlation to the lack of power he showed early on (compared to normal).

yeah but his getoff is so much better

Megatron96
11-23-2019, 05:42 PM
Isn't Rivers the most immobile QB in the league?

Apparently you missed the DEN game with Flacco.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-23-2019, 05:44 PM
yeah but his getoff is so much better

Anytime you’re talking nerve stuff, so many things can be affected

It could be as simple as him not being as aggressive off of the ball due to the discomfort that came with contact

Mama Hip Rockets
11-24-2019, 09:12 PM

You mean a came?