PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs This game will decide if this team is tough....

RaidersOftheCellar
12-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Or full of pussies.

A mentally tough and proud team will avenge last season by annihilating this version of the Patriots.

The necessary talent is there. We’ll see if they have the balls to get it done.

kcjayhawks5
12-04-2019, 02:09 PM
I agree. I have had a feeling for awhile that if we can get healthy after the bye that we can be a major problem for any team to deal with in the playoffs. Things have not fully clicked on offense or defense all year and I feel like the chiefs are about to start handling business like we all thought they would. The team should have that underdog mentality and go out and play loose and play fast and start whooping that ass!!!

arrwheader
12-04-2019, 02:19 PM
I agree. I have had a feeling for awhile that if we can get healthy after the bye that we can be a major problem for any team to deal with in the playoffs. Things have not fully clicked on offense or defense all year and I feel like the chiefs are about to start handling business like we all thought they would. The team should have that underdog mentality and go out and play loose and play fast and start whooping that ass!!!If they go out there and lay a turd then they are not amoung the best of the AFC. Texans beat them, Ravens beat them, now we should go in there and shit stomp them.

If they do win, my lust for Patriot tears are only half fullfilled. Next I want to rip their hearts out and shit in their mouths in the playoffs. Fuck them!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

tatorhog
12-04-2019, 02:33 PM
I just hope our interior line nuts up and does more than the ole-matador bullshit they've been doing. That's the biggest concern I have for this team facing any opponent.

With NE, Guy might be tough for us, and Collins has his moments. But ultimately, if we are solid up front, we can move the ball and score on them.

On D, if we prevent them from chaining plays together, and minimize the mismatches they create, we should be able to force Brady to hold the ball longer and potentially get after him. That's assuming we stop their running attack, but I'm oddly not worried about that so much in this game.

Frazod
12-04-2019, 02:52 PM
I think we're pretty much all in on this one. We ain't shit until we can knock those fuckers off, regardless of the weather or how many fucking ref$ they've got on the payroll. Fight through it.

Pitt Gorilla
12-04-2019, 02:56 PM
I just hope our interior line nuts up and does more than the ole-matador bullshit they've been doing. That's the biggest concern I have for this team facing any opponent.

With NE, Guy might be tough for us, and Collins has his moments. But ultimately, if we are solid up front, we can move the ball and score on them.

On D, if we prevent them from chaining plays together, and minimize the mismatches they create, we should be able to force Brady to hold the ball longer and potentially get after him. That's assuming we stop their running attack, but I'm oddly not worried about that so much in this game.Mitch Morse ain't walking through that door.

tatorhog
12-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Mitch Morse ain't walking through that door.

I just don't get it. Wylie, Reiter, and LDT on paper should be able to at least hold the point of attack for a bit.

I don't know if its scheme, or their complete lack of ability, but I hate watching Pat drop back 10+ yards and throwing the ball off his back foot 15 yards to net 5 yards total. I don't see why that can't be schemed against. Slants, quick under routes, whatever...just find a way to take the pressure off the middle of the line. but as it is, why would any coach not ram their dick straight up the middle against us? Those three pussies in the middle are just asking for it.

frozenchief
12-04-2019, 03:15 PM
The biggest issue for us is the interior OL. They keep getting pushed backwards, and it is having rippling effects throughout the offense.

Mahomes is having to take further steps back or to the side, which affects his protection from the tackles because the extra movement means he is not where his tackles expect him to be, so their protection is diminished. It also affects his timing because he is having to take extra steps to avoid the pressure. When his timing is off, his accuracy is off because receivers aren't where they are supposed to be.

It is affecting the run game and, while the run game is not as critical as the passing game, if our interior OL can't clear lanes, we can't run inside, which makes our run game 1-dimensional.

We really miss Mitch Morse. Should have cut Watkins and used his money to pay Morse. Now we need to find a good C in the offseason. LDT also isn't playing up to his salary. If we could get decent play out of our OL Sunday, we will be in good shape. If not, it could be a long day.

tatorhog
12-04-2019, 03:17 PM
Morse was good, but why pay a guy who is about 2 concussions away from wearing diapers a ton of money when his entire existence on a football field is being in the dead center of the line, absorbing dozens of car crashes each week?

Flying High D
12-04-2019, 03:43 PM
If they go out there and lay a turd then they are not amoung the best of the AFC. Texans beat them, Ravens beat them, now we should go in there and waffle shit clown stomp them.

If they do win, my lust for Patriot tears are only half fullfilled. Next I want to rip their hearts out and shit in their mouths in the playoffs. Fuck them!

Put a holiday touch to it for the Shitriots.

Deberg_1990
12-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Or full of pussies.

A mentally tough and proud team will avenge last season by annihilating this version of the Patriots.

The necessary talent is there. We’ll see if they have the balls to get it done.

It will??

Hammock Parties
12-04-2019, 03:47 PM
steel men are coming

Shiver Me Timbers
12-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Mahomes will own the Pats
Book it

old_geezer
12-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Mitch Morse ain't walking through that door.

He'd just hit his head on the door jamb and pass out with a concussion anyways.

FloridaMan88
12-04-2019, 04:11 PM
This game will decide if the Chiefs can continue to play mistake-free football and not be their own worst enemy.

The Chiefs are the better team than the Faketriots... as long as they don't beat themselves with penalties, turnovers, special teams gaffes, negative yardage plays on offense, mistackles on defense, etc. they will win.

fan4ever
12-04-2019, 04:21 PM
After Kelce admitted the Patriots had more intensity last year I expect this team to come out very aggressive. That being said, the Patriots hardly ever lose two in a row especially with the second game being at home.

Megatron96
12-04-2019, 04:32 PM
All the Chiefs have to do is not beat themselves. The Patriots have proven over the last four games that they aren't very talented on offense, and while their secondary is very good, overall their defense isn't much better than upper mid-tier. The Chiefs have to be tough between their ears. Don't get over-excited, don't try to do too much, etc. and they win this game in much the same fashion as the Texans did in their match-up. Except we have a better pass rush, are better on 3rd down, and in the redzone.

Flying High D
12-04-2019, 05:42 PM
steel men are coming

Steelers, what do they have do with it?

arrwheader
12-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Put a holiday touch to it for the Shitriots.Lmao

Halfcan
12-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Punch them in the face and kick them in the balls every single play.

Hammock Parties
12-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Steelers, what do they have do with it?

we have been steeled

Stryker
12-04-2019, 06:33 PM
I feel very confident about this game. I think we win and win big. This needs to be a revenge game for last years asinine loss in the AFCCG. As long as the weather conditions are not stupid, I believe we win. :thumb:
I am EXPECTING a George 10 things thread that is LEGENDARY!!! :rockon:

Chief Pagan
12-04-2019, 06:48 PM
I'm looking forward to the epic video from Clay.

PunkinDrublic
12-04-2019, 06:56 PM
I disagree with the premise of this post. The Chiefs are already a tough team when you consider our quality of opponents, our injuries and our record not to mention the fact that we continue to dominate our division. Our worst loss of the season was to Tennessee but it’s turning out that the Titans are pretty damn good. We’ll all feel disappointed if we lose but the season won’t be over.

T-post Tom
12-04-2019, 07:08 PM
Seems like big plays are no longer a staple at NE. Brady's arm, lack of depth at WR and no Gronk. Make them play catch-up. Chiefs win 38-17. :D

Bob Dole
12-04-2019, 07:09 PM
steel men are coming

HOCKKKKKKK!

RaidersOftheCellar
12-04-2019, 08:34 PM
Patriots -3.0.

They’re basically calling it even. Going in dry.

And we’ll have to, because officiating will spot them 10.

staylor26
12-04-2019, 08:36 PM
He'd just hit his head on the door jamb and pass out with a concussion anyways.

This is exactly the thought I had when I read the post you quoted

LMAO

NWTF
12-04-2019, 08:52 PM
This will be a tough game despite what many think. At home after an embarrassing loss. The Pats O has problems, but the D is actually good. Most games their opponent has their worst offensive game of the season. Pats O will have to do more than they have all year to win this game though. I think the high score will only be in the 20s.

Why Not?
12-04-2019, 09:39 PM
This will be a tough game despite what many think. At home after an embarrassing loss. The Pats O has problems, but the D is actually good. Most games their opponent has their worst offensive game of the season. Pats O will have to do more than they have all year to win this game though. I think the high score will only be in the 20s.

Pats D has played two good QB’s all year. Both Jackson and Watson kicked their shit in. Chiefs should score s minimum of 27 points. Minimum.

BillyB
12-05-2019, 12:35 AM
What would the feeling be if the chiefs lose to this sub par pats team?

ChiefsFanatic
12-05-2019, 08:38 AM
I have a sickening feeling that BB is going to put clown shoes on Reid this time around.

The offensive play calling has been so different the last 6 games, when compared to the first 6 games. Reid, or EB, just seems to have lost the ability to call plays that get the offense into a rhythm.

And when Mahomes needed to be protected due to his ankle injury, it seemed like Reid/EB forgot how to call quick passes, and everything we ran forced Mahomes to hold the ball an extra couple of beats. The quick slants and shallow crosses, and the misdirection plays seemed to vanish from the game plan.

Maybe Reid has been sandbagging, and he is going to unleash a varied and diverse attack on Sunday, and catch BB off-guard, and I am just letting my pre-Mahomes mentality get the better of me.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

stevieray
12-05-2019, 08:45 AM
It will??

Hush now, you already think the Chiefs lose.

Which I'm sure shocked everyone!

arrwheader
12-05-2019, 08:48 AM
If we are missing two starting DBs this game we'll fuck.

Fenton and claiborne not practicing

They just elevated a dude from the PQ. A nobody db out there vs even a older shittier TB is still not good.

Again can't just be healthy at a critical game. Really fucking blows this year.

O.city
12-05-2019, 09:23 AM
I guess I just have the defeatist attitude, but I'm not overly excited about this one.

**** the Chiefs for doing this to me!

I see all the DVOA and advanced metrics that say the Chiefs are good or this or that, I just.....fuck, I dunno.

fan4ever
12-05-2019, 10:18 AM
I think Reid has run a pretty typical offense so far this year...basic formations, etc. I'd like to think he's saving some of his innovative plays for exactly this game...he's playing the best HC in the league and I'm hoping he's got new looks that Bill's not prepared for.

Wallcrawler
12-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Coaching will be huge in this. If Andy decides to Andy, this will be quite an infuriating game to watch.

Considering Andy does fuck all concerning defense and special teams, you'd think the offense would at least be lethal.

I expect full on dipshittery from Big Red in this game, with the homers continuing to claim Reid is in preseason playcalling mode and saving his real stuff for the playoffs.

Lmao. Look for a single option play to be called in the clutch, inexplicably handcuffing Mahomes and the "NFL IS RIGGED" crowd to be in full throat when the play implodes and KC loses once again for going full Reidtard.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
Butker named special teams player of the month in the AFC

TwistedChief
Maybe Reid has been sandbagging, and he is going to unleash a varied and diverse attack on Sunday, and catch BB off-guard, and I am just letting my pre-Mahomes mentality get the better of me.

This is what I'm thinking.

Wallcrawler
12-05-2019, 10:36 AM
This is what I'm thinking.

Yes. Intentionally calling shit offense all year, losing games we have no business losing, and leaving it to a shaky defense at altitude to win a divisional game.

If thats the case, Reid should be fired immediately on grounds of unfathomable stupidity.

Teams are not only looking at this years tape, but last years as well where pat went for 5K/50.

Youre not hiding anything.

Reid and Bienemy have not been good this year. O line has been shit this year, and injuries have prevented any onfield chemistry from developing.

He's not hiding the good plays in a little golden notebook somewhere lmmfao.

He's still the exact same situationally retarded coach hes been since he arrived.

JakeF
12-05-2019, 11:02 AM
I think it's more about whether we are smart as much as tough. Are our coaches and players smart enough to adapt and deal with Brady and Belichek?

You know that Belichek is going to take away our deep passing games. He's going to keep his linebackers set deep. He will force our offense to have patience and be disciplined. Belichek will adapt his gameplan in real-time during the game. If our coaching staff can't keep up with them we will lose to a team that probably has less talent than us.

Patriots will try to takeaway Tyreek Hill and Kelce
Patriots will try to throw to Edelman and White

Can we overcome these things?

Teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Titans are about toughness.
The Patriots are about intelligence, focus, and discipline.

Rausch
12-05-2019, 12:14 PM
I think it's more about whether we are smart as much as tough. Are our coaches and players smart enough to adapt and deal with Brady and Belichek?

You know that Belichek is going to take away our deep passing games. He's going to keep his linebackers set deep. He will force our offense to have patience and be disciplined. Belichek will adapt his gameplan in real-time during the game. If our coaching staff can't keep up with them we will lose to a team that probably has less talent than us.

Patriots will try to takeaway Tyreek Hill and Kelce
Patriots will try to throw to Edelman and White

Can we overcome these things?

Teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Titans are about toughness.
The Patriots are about intelligence, focus, and discipline.

You have to be tough to grind out the last 6 minutes of a game to seal the deal. That's what we're having problems with...

nychief
12-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Us fans decide who is tough. We know. Some of us played high school football. Of course, most of us are fat soft binge watching slobs now, but we know the heart of men.

Wallcrawler
12-05-2019, 12:32 PM
You have to be tough to grind out the last 6 minutes of a game to seal the deal. That's what we're having problems with...

I reallly think Ware coming back will help us with this. If he's got his wind and is in game shape after not playing, I think hes going to be big.

Unless this season treats him as it has the rest of the team and he get fucking injured on his first carry. The main knock on the guy was health.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-05-2019, 12:56 PM
You guys realize that just because they feasted on a ton of shit teams, doesn't make this a layup because they have an average offense right??? They get by with absolute MURDER on defense at home, you guys realize that too? They know this and play to that and it's the ONLY reason they have won 21 straight at home. It's total BULLSHIT.

Wallcrawler
12-05-2019, 02:50 PM
You guys realize that just because they feasted on a ton of shit teams, doesn't make this a layup because they have an average offense right??? They get by with absolute MURDER on defense at home, you guys realize that too? They know this and play to that and it's the ONLY reason they have won 21 straight at home. It's total BULLSHIT.

This. We gotta play a perfect game just to come away with the 50-60 yards in horseshit penalties to stall drives that we are going to get dinged with over the course of the game. Who knows what they will hit our d for.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-05-2019, 08:07 PM
Yes. Intentionally calling shit offense all year, losing games we have no business losing, and leaving it to a shaky defense at altitude to win a divisional game.

If thats the case, Reid should be fired immediately on grounds of unfathomable stupidity.

Teams are not only looking at this years tape, but last years as well where pat went for 5K/50.

Youre not hiding anything.

Reid and Bienemy have not been good this year. O line has been shit this year, and injuries have prevented any onfield chemistry from developing.

He's not hiding the good plays in a little golden notebook somewhere lmmfao.

He's still the exact same situationally retarded coach hes been since he arrived.

Calling shit offense all year is a terrible exaggeration. He was masterful as recently as the Minnesota game. Since then, it's been very basic, but it worked in 2 of the 3 and the other required a fluke finish. Still put up 30+.

I think he's been holding back, particularly since the Vikings game (had to be creative with Moore under center to get that win).

ChiefsFanatic
12-06-2019, 02:21 AM
Considering Andy does fuck all concerning defense and special teams, you'd think the offense would at least be lethal.

Last week when the Saints gave up 3 on-side kicks in a row, Sean Payton was blistering the Special Teams Coordinator on the sidelines. And he should have been. Who in the F*** gives up 2 in a row, much less 3.

If that happened on the Chiefs, Reid wouldn't even notice because he would be sitting next to Mahomes talking about how to take a knee.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk