Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeufNTiQ_Hw

Naptown Chief
12-05-2019, 08:03 AM
Too bad it's not the toughest for anyone else

notorious
12-05-2019, 08:30 AM
Too bad it's not the toughest for anyone else

/thread

With defensive improvement hopefully it all change.

Sigh

O.city
12-05-2019, 09:20 AM
If you look at the "toughest places to play" it's usually teams that have historically had really good defenses.

I don't think it's a coincidence that as the Chiefs defense has sucked shit, their HFA has gone away.

FloridaMan88
12-05-2019, 09:32 AM
One playoff win at Arrowhead in 25 years... the supposed Arrowhead home field advantage is overrated.

InChiefsHeaven
12-05-2019, 09:35 AM
One playoff win at Arrowhead in 25 years... the supposed Arrowhead home field advantage is overrated.

Hey, we make it tough for other teams to beat us...I mean, they do and all, but it's TOUGH!!!LMAO

Wallcrawler
12-05-2019, 10:29 AM
The noise at Arrowhead is amazing, but when battered Chiefs fan syndrome kicks in, it gets much quieter pretty easily.

ChiefBlueCFC
12-05-2019, 10:40 AM
The noise at Arrowhead is amazing, but when battered Chiefs fan syndrome kicks in, it gets much quieter pretty easily.

Yeah, the whole stadium waits on bated breathe expecting something fucking stupid to happen because, well, it fucking has. It's all going to change, well has started to change ... **whispers i hope**

O.city
12-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Yeah, it's hard to continue to get loud when you've done it the whole first half and they've forced 1 punt.

Just wears you out.

JakeF
12-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Arrowhead is tough when we have a tough defense. We don't have a tough defense now.

notorious
12-05-2019, 11:37 AM
Yeah, it's hard to continue to get loud when you've done it the whole first half and they've forced 1 punt.

Just wears you out.

All of the work, none of the payoff.

A fucking QB threw a touchdown pass to himself FFS. That, and 1000 play drives by the Steelers sucks the energy out of people.

O.city
12-05-2019, 11:43 AM
All of the work, none of the payoff.

A ****ing QB threw a touchdown pass to himself FFS. That, and 1000 play drives by the Steelers sucks the energy out of people.

Or converting 3 or 4 3 and 10's in overtime, or lining up offsides on the game ending INT.

The Chiefs will eventually win a SB. I think. I don't think it will be during my lifetime, but statistically, they eventually well.

But man, it's tough. As my old man says "imagine the worst, most heartbreaking way to lose. If the chiefs haven't done it yet, they will. Just give it time".

KChiefs1
12-05-2019, 11:46 AM
56-0

notorious
12-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Or converting 3 or 4 3 and 10's in overtime, or lining up offsides on the game ending INT.

The Chiefs will eventually win a SB. I think. I don't think it will be during my lifetime, but statistically, they eventually well.

But man, it's tough. As my old man says "imagine the worst, most heartbreaking way to lose. If the chiefs haven't done it yet, they will. Just give it time".

I feel bad watching it on TV, but have the ability to walk away and get my mind off of things within minutes.

I can't imagine what it's like for the poor souls sitting in the bleachers.

Bless you GB, and all the others that willingly expose yourself like that.

O.city
12-05-2019, 11:51 AM
I feel bad watching it on TV, but have the ability to walk away and get my mind off of things within minutes.

I can't imagine what it's like for the poor souls sitting in the bleachers.

Bless you GB, and all the others that willingly expose yourself like that.

Yeah, the TV experience is better. I couldn't help myself last year with the AFC champ game, win or lose I was gonna be at that one. In typical Chiefs fashion, they ripped defeat from the jaws of victory about as well as they always do, but to be honest, it wasn't the worst loss I've ever been thru. It was exciting and just a damn fun game to watch. The 4th quarter was one of the top most exciting sporting events I've sat thru live.

But damn, it still sssssuuucccksss to be at one that you can just see unfolding a certain way and there's nothing you can do.

My 6 year old is OBSESSED with the Chiefs. Watches everything he can on them. GMFB on NFLN everyday, highlights, interviews, everything. He's so optimistic and excited. After the Tennessee game I had a serious conversation with my wife about doing something different. Find him a different team or something. I got over it and it's something we enjoy together like I do with my dad so it is what it is, but fuck......If I could get a time machine I'd go back and slap my grandfather for ever getting my family into this.

DaNewGuy
12-05-2019, 11:54 AM
Considering I root for all south florida teams except in the nfl ..I'll gladly take the chiefs over being a Dolphins fan

bdj23
12-05-2019, 12:18 PM
The roar during the AFC championship game was deafening. Too bad it didnt ammount to shit.

rabblerouser
12-05-2019, 02:22 PM
I figured Leavenworth would've made his list.

ChiefBlueCFC
12-05-2019, 02:40 PM
The roar during the AFC championship game was deafening. Too bad it didnt ammount to shit.

I was at the divisional game and it was crazy loud, so I can only imagine how loud it was at that moment. But when Indy blocked the punt for a TD, I'm relatively certain that 64% of my section let out an audible "ahh, here we fucking go again..."

xbarretx
12-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Yeah, the whole stadium waits on bated breathe expecting something ****ing stupid to happen because, well, it ****ing has. It's all going to change, well has started to change ... **whispers it's free real estate**

FYP