PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mother Fuck You Clark Hunt!

BigCatDaddy
12-05-2019, 09:35 PM
I am hearing the Chiefs will be moving TC from Saint Joe to the St Louis area. Get fucked Clark!

BossChief
12-05-2019, 09:39 PM
That’s probably a Mark Donovan move to win over the ram fan holdovers.

TribalElder
12-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Disgusting

Kman34
12-05-2019, 09:41 PM
This doesn't make sense...

Frazod
12-05-2019, 09:43 PM
This doesn't make sense...

Yes it does.

New World Order
12-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Horseshit

pugsnotdrugs19
12-05-2019, 09:44 PM
That’s a long ass ways away from Arrowhead.

Mr. Kotter
12-05-2019, 09:45 PM
Could be a move to get a better deal from St. Joe...or to get former Rams fans, as others have suggested...maybe both. It's a definite business move/proposal...

Titty Meat
12-05-2019, 09:45 PM
Dumb thread.

Big market without an NFL team and it's not that long of a drive.

Mr. Kotter
12-05-2019, 09:46 PM
Dumb thread.

That's my thought... :shrug:

mnchiefsguy
12-05-2019, 09:50 PM
I thought the Chiefs signed a three year extension with St. Joe this year? Or am I remembering that wrong?

GloryDayz
Well fuck if I'll ever bother going to see them then!

If true, fucking stupid!

Red Dawg
What stupid idea. Pure stupid to shit on a loyal fan base.

L02521z
12-05-2019, 09:53 PM
hey, better than Wisconsin

GloryDayz
12-05-2019, 09:54 PM

Not really.

kcclone
12-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Meh

BossChief
12-05-2019, 10:46 PM
Dumb thread.

This is where I’m at. Not sure why all the outrage.

Kansas City to river falls was 475 miles
KC to St. Louis is only 250

ThyKingdomCome15
12-05-2019, 10:49 PM
I think this is tremendous.

NWTF
12-05-2019, 10:49 PM

Clark has talked about the potential of the St Louis area before and extending the Chiefs footprint there.

The Franchise
12-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Well fuck if I'll ever bother going to see them then!

If true, fucking stupid!

I’m sure the team is sad.

TribalElder
12-05-2019, 10:54 PM
Too many fans showing up with it being this close

they have to shut down camp early because students come back to school

they can sneak into st louis and corner that dollar now that the rams in la suck

profit

Eleazar
12-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Who would ever tire of being in St. Joe?

carcosa
12-05-2019, 11:04 PM
I'm pissing and shitting about this!!!!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Has this been confirmed?

poolboy
12-05-2019, 11:10 PM
next thing will be a home game in st lou

Simply Red
12-05-2019, 11:55 PM
we'll be fine.

big nasty kcnut
12-06-2019, 12:04 AM
I don't believe it. Unless there proof then don't believe it.

TomBarndtsTwin
12-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Trying hard to care about this . . . . . . .

Nope, not working.

Recriumed
12-06-2019, 01:14 AM
I could care less where training camp is. Some of you freak out over anything they do.

eDave
12-06-2019, 03:07 AM
Those pissed are pissed because it's farther away. To be real, this is an obvious move to gain the ex Ram's fan.

Won't last long though.

New World Order
12-06-2019, 03:24 AM
I could care less where training camp is. Some of you freak out over anything they do.

It's not that.

We just hate St Louis.

crazycoffey
12-06-2019, 03:55 AM
I never could make TC in Minnesota. I have made two trips from St. Louis to St. Joe. It was a lot of fun. Will try to go again even if they don’t move. I wonder where they’d set up TC here. Earthcity like where the Rams held theirs? Is the Dome still open for use? Some other college campus? Soccer field? Safe bet it’s not scottrade center......

-King-
12-06-2019, 07:26 AM
Good move IMO. Expand the fanbase and most importantly, St. Joseph fucking SUCKSSSSSS. I went to the first training camp there but never went back because driving for 1.5 hrs to St Joseph isn't worth it for any reason. I'd much rather drive 3.5hrs to St Louis.

-King-
12-06-2019, 07:28 AM
I thought the Chiefs signed a three year extension with St. Joe this year? Or am I remembering that wrong?

They did but it included out options for both parties.

Marco Polo
12-06-2019, 07:30 AM
Smart business move.

BigRock
12-06-2019, 08:09 AM
It used to be in Wisconsin. Man up.

BigCatDaddy
12-06-2019, 08:11 AM
This is where I’m at. Not sure why all the outrage.

Kansas City to river falls was 475 miles
KC to St. Louis is only 250

Kc to st Joe 1 hour. Really?

luv
12-06-2019, 08:13 AM
next thing will be a home game in st lou

Better than London or Mexico City.

BigCatDaddy
12-06-2019, 08:14 AM
So having TC for a team with Mahomes on it will expand that ase? If they aren't fans now they will never be. Fuckers couldn't even support their own team.

BigCatDaddy
12-06-2019, 08:14 AM
Better than London or Mexico City.

Those weren't our home games so no bog deal to us. St Louis would be.

luv
12-06-2019, 08:15 AM
Those weren't our home games so no bog deal to us. St Louis would be.

London has been a home game for us in the past.

KurtCobain
12-06-2019, 08:15 AM
I like it. Fuck St Joe.

luv
12-06-2019, 08:17 AM
You guys act like they're moving the team there. It's training camp. Get a grip. Being from SWMO, I grew up going to both St. Louis and Kansas City for skating meets and such. I don't see why KC hates St. Louis so much. Is it like little man syndrome? I don't see this level of hate reciprocated. It's just weird... to me anyway.

Lzen
12-06-2019, 08:19 AM
London has been a home game for us in the past.

Yep. As I recall the last London game a few years ago cost us a game at Arrowhead.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-06-2019, 08:26 AM
I could be way off in feeling this way but I’ve kinda always felt that St. Louis will end up getting a team again at some point, maybe 10-20 years down the road.

But stuff like this may keep it from ever really happening. Oh well, as long as the Chiefs are around, I won’t lose sleep.

InChiefsHeaven
12-06-2019, 08:27 AM
I always mean to go to TC in St. Joe since it's not a horrible drive from Omaha...but I never do. So, this does not bother me in the least. A presence in St. Louis is a smart business move for the Chiefs. People will make the cross state trek, and they will be smack in the middle of a major metro area and pick up more fans.

It's just a smart move.

luv
12-06-2019, 08:44 AM
I could be way off in feeling this way but I’ve kinda always felt that St. Louis will end up getting a team again at some point, maybe 10-20 years down the road.

But stuff like this may keep it from ever really happening. Oh well, as long as the Chiefs are around, I won’t lose sleep.

I don't see it. It's just not a football city. They've always been baseball, and the Blues won the Stanley Cup last year. It's been announced that they're getting a MLS team. I just don't think a football team will ever "stick" there full time. I think having Chiefs TC there is a pretty good move.

lawrenceRaider
12-06-2019, 08:45 AM
Having spent plenty of time in St Joe in my youth, it's always been a mystery as to why the Chiefs have TC there. Place is a real dump, and friends still in that area say it's only gotten worse.

Jerok
12-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Meh St. Joe sucks as much as St. Loius

TLO
12-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Having spent plenty of time in St Joe in my youth, it's always been a mystery as to why the Chiefs have TC there. Place is a real dump, and friends still in that area say it's only gotten worse.

St Joe does kinda suck. But it's a quick drive up I-29 for fans of my favorite NFL franchise, the Kansas City Chiefs of Kansas City Missouri to watch practice.

Eleazar
12-06-2019, 09:01 AM

Why would St. Louis EVER get an NFL team again? They lost two teams in the space of 30 years with their disinterest.

Frazod
12-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Why would St. Louis EVER get an NFL team again? They lost two teams in the space of 30 years with their disinterest.

The Cardinals sucked. Cheap ass douche Bidwell refused to put a competitive team on the field forever, then demanded a new stadium when his shitty team couldn't fill the existing stadium. They were right to tell him to fuck off.

And the current Lambs ownership bought the team intending to move it back to L.A. That was just the NFL fucking a small market in favor of a big market. You can't blame the fans for that.

petegz28
12-06-2019, 09:13 AM
I'm not sure why I am supposed to care ???

burt
12-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Is it like little man syndrome?

Hey, I drive a 92 Buick BECAUSE I don't have anything to compensate for....;)

and I am cheap

Halfcan
12-06-2019, 09:21 AM
It seems like a dumb move since they just had record attendance in St. Joe.

There is a lot to do up in St. Joe; lots of historic places, great restaurants, a nature center with trails along the river and the Best place to buy fireworks (Pyro Joes) in the state!

burt
12-06-2019, 09:29 AM

There is a lot to do up in St. Joe; lots of historic places, great restaurants, a nature center with trails along the river and the Best place to buy fireworks (Pyro Joes) in the state!

We went to our first last summer. I enjoyed every bit of it. Had a good meal afterward, in St. Jo. Love Pyro Joes. Actually, the drive is just long enough to still be enjoyable fam time.

chiefzilla1501
12-06-2019, 09:30 AM
I don't see it. It's just not a football city. They've always been baseball, and the Blues won the Stanley Cup last year. It's been announced that they're getting a MLS team. I just don't think a football team will ever "stick" there full time. I think having Chiefs TC there is a pretty good move.

I agree. Meanwhile our team gets more money and the NFL can't dismiss us as a sleepy Midwest team now that we have two major metros. It's a great move.

Red Dawg
12-06-2019, 09:32 AM

Nerd much.

FloridaMan88
12-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Why not just have training camp at the regular practice facility (at Arrowhead) like virtually every other NFL team does now.

dlphg9
12-06-2019, 09:33 AM
St Louis crack is much better than St. Joe crack.

-King-
12-06-2019, 09:52 AM

LMAO

Halfcan
12-06-2019, 10:08 AM
LMAO

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Simply Red
12-06-2019, 10:10 AM
I'm not sure why I am supposed to care ???

WELL YOU ARE!

Halfcan
12-06-2019, 10:11 AM
We went to our first last summer. I enjoyed every bit of it. Had a good meal afterward, in St. Jo. Love Pyro Joes. Actually, the drive is just long enough to still be enjoyable fam time.

:thumb:

Yep, it is a great day trip. With Atchison just across the bridge, there is plenty to see around there. Lots of great Victorian-style houses and great photography spots along the river too.

Hammock Parties
12-06-2019, 10:17 AM
This should make a yearly shitting on Imo's Pizza a tradition.

Radar Chief
12-06-2019, 10:17 AM

Sucking up will get you nowhere. ;)

Discuss Thrower
12-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Meh. If they were savvy they would rotate TC in a big radius of Kansas City to throw the "Chiefs Kingdom" a bone.

If it were announced they were holding TC on Drake's campus or something there wouldn't be the obvious comments about the team pandering to disaffected Rams fans... of which there are like a few thousand.

T-post Tom
12-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Has this move been officially confirmed? I know the Chiefs want to expand their footprint in the St Louis market, but I've seen nothing official regarding this.

SAUTO
12-06-2019, 11:41 AM

i disagree, wisconsin is fucking awesome

BigCatDaddy
12-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Has this move been officially confirmed? I know the Chiefs want to expand their footprint in the St Louis market, but I've seen nothing official regarding this.

Not officially released but living in St Joe I know a few people :)

GloryDayz
12-06-2019, 12:26 PM
i disagree, wisconsin is fucking awesome

Yyyyyyyyyyyup!

Chief Roundup
12-06-2019, 12:35 PM
I am hearing the Chiefs will be moving TC from Saint Joe to the St Louis area. Get fucked Clark!

Curious would you still feel the same way if they moved it back to River Falls, or basically anywhere that you don't live?

JakeF
12-06-2019, 02:02 PM

I don't think it's about attendance as much as it is about increasing exposure. They want to move the camp around to increase the area of people that consider the Chiefs to be "their" team.

Being adopted by a new area of people pays much larger dividends in the long run. Especially if that area passes it along to the next generation.

BigCatDaddy
12-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Curious would you still feel the same way if they moved it back to River Falls, or basically anywhere that you don't live?

I think it's the right thing to do in staying close. A lot of heavily invested fans/kids get opportunities to see and meet players they normally wouldn't. Reward your fan base.

Chief Roundup
12-06-2019, 06:49 PM
I think it's the right thing to do in staying close. A lot of heavily invested fans/kids get opportunities to see and meet players they normally wouldn't. Reward your fan base.

Yeah the opposite side of that coin is that there are 8 home games and they practice every week there and do signing and appearances almost every week. Where as the rest of the fan base that is not in the KC area has to do all the traveling which limits their opportunities.

FloridaMan88
12-06-2019, 07:24 PM
Maybe I am overreacting, but I don’t like this slow roll to share the Chiefs with St. Loser.

First it is declaring the Chiefs as the official team of the state of Missouri.

Now potentially moving training camp to St. Loser.

What is next... playing an annual regular season “home” game in St. Loser?

St. Loser-based Enterprise Rental Car tried to kill the vote for funding construction of the Sprint Center.

St. Loser-area state representatives have a history of denying state funding bills for KC-area sports stadiums (while approving the construction of new stadiums in St. Loser).

KC should not share the Chiefs in any way with St. Loser.

Chief Roundup
12-06-2019, 07:35 PM
You guys act like they're moving the team there. It's training camp. Get a grip. Being from SWMO, I grew up going to both St. Louis and Kansas City for skating meets and such. I don't see why KC hates St. Louis so much. Is it like little man syndrome? I don't see this level of hate reciprocated. It's just weird... to me anyway.

Maybe I am overreacting, but I don’t like this slow roll to share the Chiefs with St. Loser.

Now potentially moving training camp to St. Loser.

What is next... playing an annual regular season “home” game in St. Loser?

St. Loser-based Enterprise Rental Car tried to kill the vote for funding construction of the Sprint Center.

St. Loser-area state representatives have a history of denying state funding bills for KC-area sports stadiums (while approving the construction of new stadiums in St. Loser).

KC should not share the Chiefs in any way with St. Loser.

HemiEd
12-06-2019, 07:38 PM
That’s a long ass ways away from Arrowhead.

I am pretty sure it is closer than River Falls Wisconsin was for all those years.

Lots of St. Louis fans would love to have a chance to see the Chiefs and jump on the bandwagon.

srvy
12-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Hell I will go on record and say I want it back at William Jewell in Liberty again.

KCUnited
12-06-2019, 07:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2l9fbcW.gif

Chief Roundup
12-06-2019, 07:56 PM

Yes this is correct. They are in Missouri, they are the only team in Missouri so they are the official team of the entire state of Missouri and all that live in or are from this state.

Bearcat
12-06-2019, 08:20 PM

The condescending attitude when it comes to baseball, coming out of the woodwork and acting like life-long die hard Rams fans for a few years, the sheer number of Mizzou fans, that snot cheese stuff, how it takes 3 days to drive across a city that has like 4 things to do at the most and has 85 highways that merge into 3 bridges, for simultaneously acting like big brother to KC while having little man syndrome to Chicago.

Training camp though.... meh. I guess if I had kids who wanted autographs or something, it would kind of suck to have to drive further. :shrug:

crazycoffey
12-06-2019, 08:49 PM
The condescending attitude when it comes to baseball, coming out of the woodwork and acting like life-long die hard Rams fans for a few years, the sheer number of Mizzou fans, that snot cheese stuff, how it takes 3 days to drive across a city that has like 4 things to do at the most and has 85 highways that merge into 3 bridges, for simultaneously acting like big brother to KC while having little man syndrome to Chicago.

Training camp though.... meh. I guess if I had kids who wanted autographs or something, it would kind of suck to have to drive further. :shrug:

What if I told you, there are a lot of Mizzou fans who are also chiefs fans, not only in St. Louis, but from areas just east of blue springs? I used to drive an hour to cruise Noland road. 45 minutes the other way to Columbia for a Tigers game and Shakespeare’s pizza.

I now live in St. Louis, and while I do agree there are a lot of baseball elitists, and assholes in this town, there are also a lot of chiefs fans, even before Stan took the Rams to California. And many football fans trying to decide (if they’ll watch football again for one) what team to follow now; Titans, Bengals, Chiefs or Bears.

I love the tv coverage for chiefs games. I don’t need the nfl ticket anymore. But damnit, if they start making St. Louis a Titans town, so help me god; I will come back to this thread and personally take my rage out on all you non-supporters. In a completely nauseating internet BB kind of way, of course. I’ll start by making 100 posts a day again.....

BigCatDaddy
12-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Yeah the opposite side of that coin is that there are 8 home games and they practice every week there and do signing and appearances almost every week. Where as the rest of the fan base that is not in the KC area has to do all the traveling which limits their opportunities.

Are practices open to the public? Does every.fan sit in row 1?

BigCatDaddy
12-06-2019, 09:09 PM
What if I told you, there are a lot of Mizzou fans who are also chiefs fans, not only in St. Louis, but from areas just east of blue springs? I used to drive an hour to cruise Noland road. 45 minutes the other way to Columbia for a Tigers game and Shakespeare’s pizza.

I now live in St. Louis, and while I do agree there are a lot of baseball elitists, and assholes in this town, there are also a lot of chiefs fans, even before Stan took the Rams to California. And many football fans trying to decide (if they’ll watch football again for one) <B>what team to follow now; Titans, Bengals, Chiefs or Bears. </B>

I love the tv coverage for chiefs games. I don’t need the nfl ticket anymore. But damnit, if they start making St. Louis a Titans town, so help me god; I will come back to this thread and personally take my rage out on all you non-supporters. In a completely nauseating internet BB kind of way, of course. I’ll start by making 100 posts a day again.....
Is that really a tough call?

Chief Roundup
12-06-2019, 10:21 PM
Are practices open to the public? Does every.fan sit in row 1?

Whether you mean to or not it seems to me that you are coming off as being selfish on this topic.

Kman34
12-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Hell I will go on record and say I want it back at William Jewell in Liberty again.

When I was a kid I could ride my bike to practice.. Almost no fans there... They sucked.... Wow, how times have changed...

Pablo
12-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Excited to see the Chiefs mind into the Fergusonistan market.

BigCatDaddy
12-07-2019, 10:20 AM
Whether you mean to or not it seems to me that you are coming off as being selfish on this topic.

It seems to me that you are mildly retarded. No offense.