PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So Roughing the Mahomes is legal??

petegz28
12-08-2019, 06:50 PM
I'd say there were 2 at least and probably 3 or 4 late hits on Mahomes that weren't called. A couple even the announcers were all out questioning why no flag?

WTF???

Sofa King
12-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Despite the fact we had many many flags ourselves, i don't think we can really complain based on how bad the pats got ****ed too. Just shitty overall refs this game.

12-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Because we are KC

12-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Despite the fact we had many many flags ourselves, i don't think we can really complain based on how bad the pats got ****ed too. Just shitty overall refs this game.That's boger for you

comochiefsfan
12-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Mahomes was rough on my eyes today. Again.

Naptown Chief
12-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Despite the fact we had many many flags ourselves, i don't think we can really complain based on how bad the pats got ****ed too. Just shitty overall refs this game.

Yup. That was a shit show. This was built up for months as the game of the year and these refs fucked both teams hard.

I'm glad we benefited at the end of the game though

Graystoke
12-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Chiefs benefited more from all around poor refs

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 06:57 PM
Legal for the Pats. Had to beat them and the refs.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 06:58 PM

**** them. It's their fault they were out of challenges.

Game within the game, end of story.

BWillie
12-08-2019, 06:59 PM
He got alot of hits, but the one where he was literally hit in bounds and flopped into the cooler wasn't a penalty.

jd1020
12-08-2019, 07:00 PM

Game within the ganext

Is it really their fault though?

Belichick threw a challenge on a 3rd down play that the refs gave the runner a full yard and a first down and didn't overturn the spot, thus costing the Patriots a challenge.

But hey... lets blame the refs that pretty much won that game for the Chiefs because had they not fucked up that bad the Patriots would have been kicking a FG to tie the game at the end instead of going for a TD on 4th down.

notorious
12-08-2019, 07:01 PM
On the blocked punt, isn't it illegal to hit the snapper?

I just watched the replay and NE hammered him.

ping2000
12-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Those refs sucked cock. They were shitty for both teams. They should all be fired.

PHOG
12-08-2019, 07:05 PM
Refs should be suspended without pay.

Don Corlemahomes
12-08-2019, 07:11 PM
We had 100+ more penalty yards. There is no way we somehow benefitted from the refs.

Naptown Chief
12-08-2019, 07:12 PM
On the blocked punt, isn't it illegal to hit the snapper?

I just watched the replay and NE hammered him.

FG

Naptown Chief
12-08-2019, 07:14 PM

Game within the game, end of story.

Agreed, but both teams got fucked nonetheless. I'll gladly take it though.

2bikemike
12-08-2019, 07:17 PM

This ^^^

notorious
12-08-2019, 07:20 PM
FG

Thank you.

Mr. Kotter
12-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Whenever I see Jerome Boger as the lead official....I always expect a total shit-show.

That crew has been incompetent for years. Sorry, but the dude is a total token affirmative action placement.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 07:22 PM

Belichick threw a challenge on a 3rd down play that the refs gave the runner a full yard and a first down and didn't overturn the spot, thus costing the Patriots a challenge.

But hey... lets blame the refs that pretty much won that game for the Chiefs because had they not ****ed up that bad the Patriots would have been kicking a FG to tie the game at the end instead of going for a TD on 4th down.

Fuck the Patriots.

The end.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Whenever I see Jerome Boger as the lead official....I always expect a total shit-show.

That crew has been incompetent for years. Sorry, but the dude is a total token affirmative action placement.

Fact.

petegz28
12-08-2019, 07:24 PM
Fuck "we got the better end of..." Mahomes got raped and this isn't the first game it's happened.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 07:25 PM

Absolutely...he's worse than Ed Hochuli and crew...glad he's retired. I wish there was a website that tracked games and who officiated, I'd be willing to bet KC's winning percentage against Hochuli was probably about 25%

Bowser
12-08-2019, 07:26 PM
The refs were awful for us, they were awful for the Pats......they were just fucking awful all around

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 07:32 PM
The refs were awful for us, they were awful for the Pats......they were just ****ing awful all around

yep, and yet KC after having 0 penalties last week, had 10 called for 136 yards, while NE had 5 for 25.

KC averaged 13.6yd per penalty, while NE averaged the absolute minimum of 5yds per penalty.

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-08-2019, 07:34 PM
He got alot of hits, but the one where he was literally hit in bounds and flopped into the cooler wasn't a penalty.

uh, yes it was, clearly... That's called every week on guys hiting QBs... Especially MVP's.

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-08-2019, 07:35 PM
If you DVR'd the game, watch the halftime highlights and they show the Breeland penalty on the first drive... Horseshit call that gave them 7 on that drive.

PHOG
12-08-2019, 07:36 PM
uh, yes it was, clearly... That's called every week on guys hiting QBs... Especially MVP's.

Yes, he was clearly going out of bounds when the pillowbitergot, er I mean Cheatriot blasted him. That's an unnecessary roughness penalty every time, except this one.

The Refs
12-08-2019, 07:38 PM
I'd like to see some of you fat couch sloths try it. Being a ref isn't as easy as it looks from your $15 garage sale recliners!

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 07:39 PM

To be fair, BWillie is a fucking idiot.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 07:40 PM
I'd like to see some of you fat couch sloths try it. Being a ref isn't as easy as it looks from your $15 garage sale recliners!

ROFL

I've reffed games in college. ShIt happens quick.

Jerome Boger's crew is dogshit.

Bowser
12-08-2019, 07:41 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o84Ughbtrcsp8OAM0/giphy.gif

chiefzilla1501
12-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Check out Geoff Schwartz's Twitter. Patriots fans left and right arguing passionately about how Mahomes was shoved in bounds during the clear late hit on the sidelines.

MahiMike
12-08-2019, 07:43 PM

hahaha! Some guy actually opened an account to talk for the refs.

You should chime in on the game thread like those dumbasses on the networks do. Nobody gives a shit what Al Riveron thinks.

chiefzilla1501
12-08-2019, 07:44 PM
yep, and yet KC after having 0 penalties last week, had 10 called for 136 yards, while NE had 5 for 25.

KC averaged 13.6yd per penalty, while NE averaged the absolute minimum of 5yds per penalty.

I'm furious about the officiating in the game. But I'm not going to go there.

We benefited big time off of missed calls today too. But after how many times the refs blatantly dicked us in critical games vs New England, I give zero shits about it.

The Refs
12-08-2019, 07:44 PM
ROFL

I've reffed games in college. ShIt happens quick.

Jerome Boger's crew is dogshit.

Yeah? Well you did a terrible job.

See how that feels?

Not good.

DRM08
12-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Check out Geoff Schwartz's Twitter. Patriots fans left and right arguing passionately about how Mahomes was shoved in bounds during the clear late hit on the sidelines.

They would be crying bloody murder if it was Brady.

GloryDayz
12-08-2019, 07:47 PM

Bill Belicheat will learn from this...

/Andy Reid

PHOG
12-08-2019, 07:48 PM
They would be crying bloody murder if it was Brady.

Nah, because the refs wouldn't have let it slip by had it been Brady

HemiEd
Legal for the Pats. Had to beat them and the refs.

The gifted Brady TD by two 3rd and long pass interference calls for 39 yards on the first drive had me pretty pissed..

tmax63

I paid $30 for my "like new" authentic La-Z-Boy recliner and am damn proud of it. I'm truly as shocked as the next guy that the refs screwed the Pats on a couple of calls but even giving then 7 pts on that last drive it makes it 23-20. Not game changing. Picking up or not throwing the flag twice for the Roughing on PMII affected those 2 drives for the Chiefs as well. Both teams were hosed at different times and so it goes. IT FEELS GOOD to be on the right side of some of those bad calls for a change.

tyecopeland

Maybe it shouldn't be but it gets called 9.5 times out of 10.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Yeah? Well you did a terrible job.

See how that feels?

Not good.

ROFL
LMAO

+1

The Refs
I paid $30 for my "like new" authentic La-Z-Boy recliner and am damn proud of it. I'm truly as shocked as the next guy that the refs screwed the Pats on a couple of calls but even giving then 7 pts on that last drive it makes it 23-20. Not game changing. Picking up or not throwing the flag twice for the Roughing on PMII affected those 2 drives for the Chiefs as well. Both teams were hosed at different times and so it goes. IT FEELS GOOD to be on the right side of some of those bad calls for a change.

Those were good calls. I stand by my crew today. Only regret I have is we like to keep our ratio at 1:3. Not quite sure we made that today.

1 flag for every 3 plays. It's a 1:2 for special teams plays though.

Demonpenz
The Refs sucks but Mahomes backpeddling or breaking the pocket for no reason is the reason why he gets hit alot as well

Eleazar
It wouldn't be a game without pete bitching about the refs

GloryDayz
12-08-2019, 07:52 PM

Ha, only on CP would you have somebody dedicate an account to, and defend, NFL officiating!

Dude, NFL officials SUCK. And "easy" doesn't matter, they suck at their job. And they purposely and premeditatedly influence the outcomes of games.

seclark
12-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Those were good calls. I stand by my crew today. Only regret I have is we like to keep our ratio at 1:3. Not quite sure we made that today.

keep the game going, blue.
Sec

SupDock
12-08-2019, 07:55 PM

But hey... lets blame the refs that pretty much won that game for the Chiefs because had they not fucked up that bad the Patriots would have been kicking a FG to tie the game at the end instead of going for a TD on 4th down.

It is,

If you challenge a spot in relation to a first down, if they got the first down you still lose the timeout even if the spot was a little incorrect.

I'm not sure if they can even reposition the ball if the call on the field regarding the 1st down was correct, but you definitely still lose the challenge and timeout

HemiEd
12-08-2019, 07:56 PM

ROFL

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 07:56 PM

Brilliant! I wish I knew who thought of this...it's epic!

The Refs
12-08-2019, 07:58 PM
The Refs sucks but Mahomes backpeddling or breaking the pocket for no reason is the reason why he gets hit alot as well

Truth.

It wouldn't be a game without pete bitching about the refs

Truth.

Ha, only on CP would you have somebody dedicate an account to, and defend, NFL officiating!

Dude, NFL officials SUCK. And "easy" doesn't matter, they suck at their job. And they purposely and premeditatedly influence the outcomes of games.

Tom?

CasselGotPeedOn
12-08-2019, 07:59 PM
Mahomes was rough on my eyes today. Again.

That's odd considering how much you loved Alex, Tiger.

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Yes, he was clearly going out of bounds when the pillowbitergot, er I mean Cheatriot blasted him. That's an unnecessary roughness penalty every time, except this one.

In what world is hitting a player in bounds illegal regardless of if he was headed out of bounds or not?

JakeF
12-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Yup. That was a shit show. This was built up for months as the game of the year and these refs fucked both teams hard.

I'm glad we benefited at the end of the game though
There's a shit show, then there's a Hurting-Your-QB shit show.

There's a reason why QBs are so protected. Refs allowing one team to piss pound the other team's QB is about the worst thing a ref crew can do. The Patriots got more and more aggressive towards Mahomes as the game went along. They noticed the refs were letting them hit Mahomes without paying a price.

Overall the refs were bad tonight but the hitting Mahomes thing was total BS.

(fyi our center and both guards need to go)

PHOG
12-08-2019, 08:06 PM
In what world is hitting a player in bounds illegal regardless of if he was headed out of bounds or not?
This world, and he was right at the sideline, clearly going out of bounds. It's called most of the time.

tyecopeland
12-08-2019, 08:08 PM

The nfl world because it gets called all the time. Sucjs when your team gets called for it but sucks worse when the refs aren't consistent with it.

Bowser
12-08-2019, 08:09 PM

It wasn't the hit, it was the very obvious shove when they were both out of bounds.

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:09 PM
This world, and he was right at the sideline, clearly going out of bounds. It's called most of the time.

No it's not lmao. You can push a player going out of bounds of they're still in the field of play. It would be some pussy ass overprotection if they called a penalty just because he was "close" to being out of bounds.

PHOG
12-08-2019, 08:11 PM
No it's not lmao. You can push a player going out of bounds of they're still in the field of play. It would be some pussy ass overprotection if they called a penalty just because he was "close" to being out of bounds.
Uh, yeah, like how they protect QBs now? Derp, get a clue. And the push didn't happen in bounds.

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:11 PM
The nfl world because it gets called all the time. Sucjs when your team gets called for it but sucks worse when the refs aren't consistent with it.

Please show me just once where it was called. Just once where a player wasn't actually out of bounds but because they were headed that way, it was a penalty.

It should be easy to find one play because apparently it's called all the time.

KChiefs1
12-08-2019, 08:12 PM
It appears so.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 08:12 PM

Did you see the out of bounds shove?

Or are you blind AND stupid?

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Uh, yeah, like how they protect QBs now? Derp, get a clue.

So you just want to go maximum overdrive on overprotecting them huh?

PHOG
12-08-2019, 08:14 PM
So you just want to go maximum overdrive on overprotecting them huh?
What fucking NFL game have YOU been watching the last 5 years? :rolleyes:

chiefzilla1501
12-08-2019, 08:17 PM

Dude, they call that shit all the time if it's clear he's going out of bounds. But this one was blatant. You can't actually believe it wasn't.

eDave
12-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Dude's been getting plastered all year. NFL trying to take him down a notch.

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:18 PM
What fucking NFL game have YOU been watching the last 5 years? :rolleyes:

Just give me one play where a player was penalized for pushing an offensive player because the offensive player was already headed out bounds but not out of bounds yet?

CasselGotPeedOn
12-08-2019, 08:20 PM
Only a fucking bitch like Queen wouldn't defend his quarterback on that play. You are truly fucking pathetic.

crispystl
12-08-2019, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=rabblerouser;14644065]To be fair, BWillie is a fucking
NVM
Misunderstood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Dude, they call that shit all the time if it's clear he's going out of bounds. But this one was blatant. You can't actually believe it wasn't.

Maybe I don't watch enough football then. Never seen a player get penalized because a player was "headed" out of bounds but not out yet. I'll concede if you guys show me the play.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 08:21 PM

I like to apply the standard of the most conservative...one could argue that the most conservative calls come for/against Tom Brady, so I ask myself it the defender pushed Tom Brady after he stepped out of bounds, would that typically result in a personal foul. Even borderline, it typically does...so even if it's close and Brady had yet not touched the white out of bound marker but was headed that way a shove would result in 15 free yards.

If you havent looked at the replay, your probably should, because your recounting of the play is wholly inaccurate...and even borderline would have been called for many of today's QB's. Why Mahomes, after becoming the leagues MVP, doesnt get afforded this BOTD is somewhat telling.

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Only a fucking bitch like Queen wouldn't defend his quarterback on that play. You are truly fucking pathetic.

ROFL ROFL ROFL Me defending or not defending him means nothing. Wtf kind of post is this?

Would you say that it would be a good call if a player shoved Brady when he was in bounds but was running out of bounds? I wouldn't.

Eleazar
12-08-2019, 08:23 PM

Yeah, the league definitely wants its most bankable new star to get killed. Makes total sense.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 08:24 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL Me defending or not defending him means nothing. Wtf kind of post is this?

Would you say that it would be a good call if a player shoved Brady when he was in bounds but was running out of bounds? I wouldn't.

It is not a matter of whether or not it's a good call, but is it a CONSISTENT call...IDGAF if it's right or not, but if it's good for Brady, it's good for Mahomes.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Yeah, the league definitely wants its most bankable new star to get killed. Makes total sense.

Have you not spent any time considering why this is? Why would the NFL do (or allow) something like this?

DRM08
12-08-2019, 08:26 PM

Actually I think they believe Lamar is that guy. He's been getting the Brady treatment this year.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-08-2019, 08:27 PM

You just love being hated, don't you?

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:30 PM
You just love being hated, don't you?

It's an internet forum. I really don't give a shit lol. Can you answer my question though? Would you be ok if they called a penalty on our players if that happened to Tom Brady?

Eleazar
12-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Actually I think they believe Lamar is that guy. He's been getting the Brady treatment this year.

I'm sure they only want one. Why would the NFL want there to be more than one superstar quarterback to drive ratings? That would be absurd, wouldn't it?

eDave
12-08-2019, 08:34 PM

They why? Dude's getting plastered.

And don't take this attitude with me, Mister.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 08:40 PM
It's an internet forum. I really don't give a shit lol. Can you answer my question though? Would you be ok if they called a penalty on our players if that happened to Tom Brady?

I'll be your huckleberry...I answered it.

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:43 PM
I'll be your huckleberry...I answered it.

Ok.

Can you show me when it has happened? Everybody keeps saying that it happens all the time, and yet...

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 08:43 PM

MAHOMES GOT SHOVED WHILE ALREADY OUT OF BOUNDS, YOU FUCKING MORON.

DRM08
12-08-2019, 08:44 PM
I'm sure they only want one. Why would the NFL want there to be more than one superstar quarterback to drive ratings? That would be absurd, wouldn't it?

I don't know. All I know is Mahomes is getting treated like Cam Newton.

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:51 PM
MAHOMES GOT SHOVED WHILE ALREADY OUT OF BOUNDS, YOU FUCKING MORON.

Whoa, ok dude. Sorry to harsh your mellow man.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Ok.

Can you show me when it has happened? Everybody keeps saying that it happens all the time, and yet...

Ok...

https://youtu.be/UVIp-N6LhI4

I realize that's not running out of bounds...but if we're going to measure a standard for roughing the passer, would this not be the most conservative example? Meaning, from this standard, all other calls should be measured.

That said, no one has said, 'it happens all the time' the discussion was about the decision of the crew to not call roughing the passer after he was shoved when he was out of bounds.

-King-
12-08-2019, 08:54 PM
Ok...

I realize that's not running out of bounds...but if we're going to measure a standard for roughing the passer, would this not be the most conservative example? Meaning, from this standard, all other calls should be measured.

That said, no one has said, 'it happens all the time' the discussion was about the decision of the crew to not call roughing the passer after he was shoved when he was out of bounds.

Wtf LMAO. If this isn't the most apples to oranges comparison I've ever seen.

And yes, at least two people on this thread have said it happens all the time.

Buehler445
12-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Watching the DVR. There are several hits after the balls out.

Not terrible, but you sure as shit could call it.

Far, Far worse than this retarded ass nonsense.

https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/upload/c_fill,w_912,h_516,f_auto,q_auto,g_auto/shape/cover/sport/5c4530e3deb6ee6e4b000003.png

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 08:56 PM

Right, because Brady barely got touched on the shoulder, and it was somehow roughing the passer. If THAT was roughing, then the dickhead who shoved Mahomes tonight should've been ejected and suspended.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-08-2019, 08:57 PM
It was a penalty...

rabblerouser
Whoa, ok dude. Sorry to harsh your mellow man.

Well, quit being so stupid.

-King-
Right, because Brady barely got touched on the shoulder, and it was somehow roughing the passer. If THAT was roughing, then the dickhead who shoved Mahomes tonight should've been ejected and suspended.

I agree that that call on Brady was bullshit. But saying "Brady got a bullshit call 11 months ago so this should be called today" is just dumb logic.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-08-2019, 08:58 PM
He got practically pile driven into the ground a few times too. Also penalties

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 08:58 PM

I'm trying to find a consistent standard for roughing the passer...are you unwilling to agree that we need to find the most conservative standard for roughing the passer? Brady was in bounds and a hand glanced his helmet...would that not be the most conservative standard for roughing the passer?

Or are you limiting your argument to running out of bounds...I'm sorry, I dont have the entire NFL video library at my disposal.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 08:59 PM
I agree that that call on Brady was bullshit. But saying "Brady got a bullshit call 11 months ago so this should be called today" is just dumb logic.

IT WAS A LATE HIT OUT OF BOUNDS.

AND YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS.

-King-
I'm trying to find a consistent standard for roughing the passer...are you unwilling to agree that we need to find the most conservative standard for roughing the passer? Brady was in bounds and a hand glanced his helmet...would that not be the most conservative standard for roughing the passer?

Or are you limiting your argument to running out of bounds...I'm sorry, I dont have the entire NFL video library at my disposal.

We agree that some calls are bullshit. Those calls shouldn't be the basis of how we judge other calls lmao. Especially 11 months after. That's just ridiculous.

rabblerouser

Jones hit his SHOULDER.

-King-
12-08-2019, 09:00 PM
IT WAS A LATE HIT OUT OF BOUNDS.

AND YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS.

You gotta switch suppliers man. This new shit has you too on the edge.

rabblerouser
We agree that some calls are bullshit. Those calls shouldn't be the basis of how we judge other calls lmao. Especially 11 months after. That's just ridiculous.

YOU are ridiculous.

tyecopeland
Please show me just once where it was called. Just once where a player wasn't actually out of bounds but because they were headed that way, it was a penalty.

It should be easy to find one play because apparently it's called all the time.

No it's not easy to find a specific type of bad call. I'm sure there are videos of it but more likely is just a lot of message board bitching about it after the fact. Also there are tons of lengthy bad officiating videos but I'm not bothering to waste my time to go through them to prove to you that that type of play gets called unnecessary roughness. Just listen to Romo's call on the play. And his explanation of it when he watches it a 2nd time. And then kindly shut the fuck up.

rabblerouser
You gotta switch suppliers man. This new shit has you too on the edge.

The new shit has YOU too on edge.

KCTitus

No...I dont agree...you can begin to move your goalposts on your argument. I'm trying to establish agreement on roughing the passer. If you say that call on brady was 'bullshit', then the non call on mahomes would also be 'bullshit' and youve failed.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 09:02 PM
No...I dont agree...you can begin to move your goalposts on your argument. I'm trying to establish agreement on roughing the passer. If you say that call on brady was 'bullshit', then the non call on mahomes would also be 'bullshit' and youve failed.

You're arguing with a known dumbass.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 09:03 PM

Im toying with a fool...and it's been fun...

-King-
12-08-2019, 09:05 PM
No it's not easy to find a specific type of bad call. I'm sure there are videos of it but more likely is just a lot of message board bitching about it after the fact. Also there are tons of lengthy bad officiating videos but I'm not bothering to waste my time to go through them to prove to you that that type of play gets called unnecessary roughness. Just listen to Romo's call on the play. And his explanation of it when he watches it a 2nd time. And then kindly shut the fuck up.

Romo also thought the Patriots shouldn't be charged a time out when they challenged the spot of the ball...

So I don't think Romo should be your end all be all.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 09:11 PM

And...we've moved on... and I quote, again, hitting a player in bounds..whether he was headed out of bounds or not.

Is this the basic standard for roughing the passer or not? We can then agree and move from this point.

Buehler445
12-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Holy balls. Yeah. Jacking him into the cooler should be a penalty. That one has been called A LOT.

Except against Mahomes I suppose.

bobbything
12-08-2019, 09:18 PM
I thought Mahomes was about a step out of bounds when he got shoved. Should have been a personal foul. Also, the roughing flag that got reversed was nonsense. By the rule, it should have been roughing because the defender fell on top of him...but the officials said that the defender “rolled to the side.” He didn’t. He landed squarely on top.

The officials were atrocious all around today. It was embarrassing and I’d imagine this crew will be graded poorly. I’m just glad we were finally on the receiving end of some calls against the Patriots. That has rarely been the case.

Buehler445
12-08-2019, 09:20 PM
I thought Mahomes was about a step out of bounds when he got shoved. Should have been a personal foul. Also, the roughing flag that got reversed was nonsense. By the rule, it should have been roughing because the defender fell on top of him...but the officials said that the defender “rolled to the side.” He didn’t. He landed squarely on top.

The officials were atrocious all around today. It was embarrassing and I’d imagine this crew will be graded poorly. I’m just glad we were finally on the receiving end of some calls against the Patriots. That has rarely been the case.

Doesn't matter if his foot had hit OOB or not. He was obviously going out and they've called that a lot recently.

eDave
12-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Should have been a brawl after that hit.

Sure-Oz
12-08-2019, 09:23 PM
Holy balls. Yeah. Jacking him into the cooler should be a penalty. That one has been called A LOT.

Except against Mahomes I suppose.The NFL better get on them...Mahomes is the face of this league when Brady is done.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 09:24 PM

Just absolutely terrible.

KCTitus
So King has gone complete bitch...good talk.

Buehler445
The NFL better get on them...Mahomes is the face of this league when Brady is done.

They obviously give fucking no fucking fucks.

It's fucking ridiculous.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 09:25 PM

Pretry sure King has always been complete bitch.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Pretry sure King has always been complete bitch.

It's a shame...this place has gone to shit over the years. You spout your mouth and you have to answer for your dumbshittery.

You cant just disappear. Not from the archivist you cant.

rabblerouser
12-08-2019, 09:47 PM
It's a shame...this place has gone to shit over the years. You spout your mouth and you have to answer for your dumbshittery.

Amen.

Willie Lanier
12-08-2019, 09:56 PM

It took me longer than I would care to admit to, but I fully agree with this statement.

"King" just loves to play contrarian...

Like a bitch

Willie Lanier
12-08-2019, 09:57 PM
It's honestly not worth the argument with him/her

CrossCheck
12-08-2019, 10:00 PM

Except against Mahomes I suppose.

Here's the play

https://twitter.com/i/status/1203823164364644358

KC_Connection
12-08-2019, 10:03 PM
I’ve never not seen a hit like that not called a penalty on a MVP caliber player. Outrageous refereeing.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 10:03 PM
It took me longer than I would care to admit to, but I fully agree with this statement.

"King" just loves to play contrarian...

Like a bitch

Bitch = a fucktard that is just trolling.

Contrarian = possesses a legitimate point of contention.

King is the former, because he fails to agree on any kind of baseline before we engage on debate.

KC_Connection
12-08-2019, 10:04 PM
The NFL better get on them...Mahomes is the face of this league when Brady is done.
That’s the thing. This guy is literally the league for the next decade and they let the Pats get away with what they did tonight. Disgusting.

KCTitus
12-08-2019, 10:14 PM
That’s the thing. This guy is literally the league for the next decade and they let the Pats get away with what they did tonight. Disgusting.

The league is the red headed spokesape Roger Goodel...a guy who started in the league office as an intern. He has no vision for the future of the league, its all about the tv contracts. and why piss off you friends that are pats fans sitting in the owners box

-King-
12-08-2019, 11:11 PM

What? I asked for someone to give me a play and no one did so I watched the rest of the Rams game and did something else. What else did you want Mr.Titus?

Imon Yourside
12-08-2019, 11:14 PM
**** "we got the better end of..." Mahomes got raped and this isn't the first game it's happened.

Mahomes is considered a thug by the officials I guess, they called him for a facemask. How many facemask penalties does Tom Brady have?

NJChiefsFan
12-08-2019, 11:21 PM

First post and still remains the best in this thread.

ChiefsFanatic
12-09-2019, 03:50 AM
He got alot of hits, but the one where he was literally hit in bounds and flopped into the cooler wasn't a penalty.I think he was touched in bounds, but wasn't shoved until he was out of bounds. To me, it's a late hit. I have watched football for over 40 years, and that draws a penalty flag 9 out of 10 times.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

ChiefsFanatic
12-09-2019, 03:56 AM
Sorry, but the dude is a total token affirmative action placement.

WTF? Are you saying that the only incompetent head referees are black? And the only reason they were promoted was because they were black?

There are several lead officials that are incompetent, and they are white. How did they get promoted?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

HemiEd
12-09-2019, 05:49 AM

That is the way I see it.

HemiEd
12-09-2019, 05:54 AM
He got practically pile driven into the ground a few times too. Also penalties

The one where they zebras had the long meeting and decided the body weight of the tackler was not driven into Mahomes was absurd. It clearly was.

HemiEd
12-09-2019, 05:59 AM

You can say that again.

tyecopeland
12-09-2019, 05:59 AM
Mahomes is considered a thug by the officials I guess, they called him for a facemask. How many facemask penalties does Tom Brady have?

Especially since it looked like the defender grabbed mahomes arm and brought it up to his face and started to move his head as if it was a facemask even before mahomes hand got stuck in there.

Shit, now I sound like blackop. But it sure looked like a coordinated play when I watched the replay.

GloryDayz
12-09-2019, 08:27 AM

I wish all our players were more thugly...

Imon Yourside
12-09-2019, 08:29 AM
I wish all our players were more thugly...

That play was obviously not a facemask but I get your point.

GloryDayz
12-09-2019, 08:35 AM
That play was obviously not a facemask but I get your point.

We let Brady walk out of the stadium, that was not good.

rabblerouser
12-09-2019, 08:47 AM
We let Brady walk out of the stadium, that was not good.

Oh, yes it was. I want Brady again. In the playoffs.

He played like shit. He's old. That first TD drive was a flea flicker, penalties, and about 7 or 8 yards yards of a real NFL offense.

I don't want any excuses when they COME TO ARROWHEAD in January and we beat the pants off those queerbaits.

We can hurt him then.

GloryDayz
12-09-2019, 09:03 AM
Oh, yes it was. I want Brady again. In the playoffs.

He played like shit. He's old. That first TD drive was a flea flicker, penalties, and about 7 or 8 yards yards of a real NFL offense.

I don't want any excuses when they COME TO ARROWHEAD in January and we beat the pants off those queerbaits.

We can hurt him then.

What I'm looking for Brady to look like...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7da3e938857aabf9f55631a3a0b16a71/tenor.gif?itemid=4699729

rabblerouser
12-09-2019, 09:24 AM
What I'm looking for Brady to look like...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7da3e938857aabf9f55631a3a0b16a71/tenor.gif?itemid=4699729

ROFL
LMAO

Mecca
12-09-2019, 09:28 AM
I dunno what happened or what changed, maybe it was the offseason of who is on our team or something but we are not a liked team.

Literally twitter and reddit are full of people saying that it isn't a penalty or acting like yea good fuck him.

Guess we are a hated team these days.

rabblerouser
12-09-2019, 09:35 AM
I dunno what happened or what changed, maybe it was the offseason of who is on our team or something but we are not a liked team.

Literally twitter and reddit are full of people saying that it isn't a penalty or acting like yea good **** him.

Guess we are a hated team these days.

That's what happens when you get to a certain status. People are jealous that we have The Mahomes.

displacedinMN
12-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Those refs sucked cock. They were shitty for both teams. They should all be fired.

His team is trash. I heard it has been shuffled many times this year. Time to be fired.

Hydrae
12-09-2019, 10:27 AM

That was the no-call that drove me nuts. In the replay it is obvious the defender does not even try to roll to the side. Such BS from the refs on that flag pick up!

GloryDayz
12-09-2019, 07:02 PM
That was the no-call that drove me nuts. In the replay it is obvious the defender does not even try to roll to the side. Such BS from the refs on that flag pick up!The NFL wants Hollywood on another team, or hurt, they don't need KC to become a dynasty.

But hey, that's just my opinion man...