PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff SI sportsperson of the year (2019)

Prison Bitch
12-10-2019, 08:22 AM
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/GM28hEzqLWsMoYq1dOGVxPihCxU/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2019/12/09/806/n/1922729/tmp_YGRSrc_ce07bcc5622fc9bc_COV1216.rgb_1_.jpg

https://i.gifer.com/DOV.gif

notorious
12-10-2019, 08:23 AM
:facepalm:

ptlyon
12-10-2019, 08:26 AM

loochy
12-10-2019, 08:27 AM
LMAO.

Women's soccer...who cares?

...and this is coming from a soccer fan.

srvy
12-10-2019, 08:30 AM
LOL

Prison Bitch
12-10-2019, 08:31 AM
Go woke go broke. It’s about time for SI to fold anyway. I think they just went to monthly print

lawrenceRaider
12-10-2019, 08:33 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iRgBS1X3MVo/hqdefault.jpg

Dayze
12-10-2019, 08:35 AM
oooo, look at the imagery of her smashing / breaking down barriers.

what exactly has she done to warrant this award? I'm guessing nothing sports related, since it's coming from SI.

Rukdafaidas
12-10-2019, 08:37 AM
Politics Illustrated

ptlyon
12-10-2019, 08:40 AM

what exactly has she done to warrant this award? I'm guessing nothing sports related, since it's coming from SI.

She refused to go to the white house I believe. Impressive.

TribalElder
12-10-2019, 08:41 AM
That's nice to see

Equal rights for a cover of a magazine I wasn't going to purchase anyway

that's nice

RockChalk
12-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Funny that any of you even care about this.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YrZe6RM2LiPfceIxzf/giphy.gif

Sassy Squatch
12-10-2019, 08:43 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iRgBS1X3MVo/hqdefault.jpg
LMAO

JohnnyHammersticks
12-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Repulsive Butch Dyke Illustrated.

Why Not?
12-10-2019, 08:44 AM
Cancelled my subscription a couple years ago. Wanna guess the number of times I’ve regretted that decision?

loochy
12-10-2019, 08:44 AM

she bitched about pay

HayWire
12-10-2019, 08:46 AM
I guess I'm out of touch. I had to Google it

RetiredSeniorChief
12-10-2019, 08:46 AM
That won't increase subscription sales.

Prison Bitch
12-10-2019, 08:49 AM
“she dominated on the world stage, under attack by the world leader”

Lulz icon

stumppy
12-10-2019, 08:52 AM
Nice sledge.

ptlyon
12-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Nice sledge.

Nice shoes

lcarus
12-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Damn pink hairs. They're everywhere these days. I can almost smell her hairy pits through the magazine cover.

srvy
12-10-2019, 08:55 AM
Didn't they give Crapperdick a similar award once.

Rasputin
12-10-2019, 08:58 AM
Meagan Rapenoe ?

Tribal Warfare
12-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Let here have her fun, because this will be forgotten soon

Baby Lee
12-10-2019, 09:00 AM
When did Moff Tarkin and Admiral Holdo have a middle-aged kid?

KCUnited
12-10-2019, 09:06 AM
I loved her alongside Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.

carcosa
12-10-2019, 09:06 AM

She was the top scorer on the World Cup winner. Well-deserved!

Prison Bitch
12-10-2019, 09:09 AM
She was the top scorer on the World Cup winner. Well-deserved!

Actually she was tied with her teammate Alex Morgan according to the site. Why didn’t she get a share of the award too? (We all know why, so that was rhetorical)

Spott
12-10-2019, 09:11 AM
I don’t even know who that is.

loochy
12-10-2019, 09:12 AM
Actually she was tied with her teammate Alex Morgan according to the site. Why didn’t she get a share of the award too? (We all know why, so that was rhetorical)

I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather see a photo of Alex Morgan on the cover

Deberg_1990
12-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Would!

Red Dawg
12-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Snowflake big mouth cunt.

loochy
12-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Would!

but she wouldn't you

srvy
12-10-2019, 09:20 AM

Muff bumpers need their fantasy covers also.
They can scissor their partner and dream of Rapinhoe.

WhawhaWhat
12-10-2019, 09:23 AM
Do any of you dorks actually read or subscribe to Sports Illustrated?

Prison Bitch
12-10-2019, 09:26 AM

Whoa you’re right. Just googled this no name. She wayyy better than pink haired woke dyke

https://thenypost-files-wordpress-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w1000/s/thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/megan-rapinoe-alex-morgan.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978&h=652

Frazod
12-10-2019, 09:29 AM

Fuck no. And it's been years since I bought an issue.

And putting an ugly ass America hating bulldyke who plays a shit sport on the cover doesn't exactly inspire me to run out to the nearest newsstand, either.

Baby Lee
12-10-2019, 09:29 AM

What kind of dork reads magazines these days?

Maybe if you could fix your own car, or could get your blood sugar under control, you wouldn't spend so much time in waiting rooms.

DJJasonp
12-10-2019, 09:34 AM
this again?

Demanding equal pay from FIFA.....while the women actually get a higher percentage cut from FIFA than the men do.

Problem is - SHOCKER - women's soccer isnt nearly as popular as mens......doesnt bring in near the amount of tv/advertising revenue, etc. etc. etc.

Since she wants true equality/equal pay.......why doesnt she tryout for the mens squad?

Oh yeah.......

WhawhaWhat
12-10-2019, 09:46 AM
What kind of dork reads magazines these days?

Maybe if you could fix your own car, or could get your blood sugar under control, you wouldn't spend so much time in waiting rooms.

You can do all that by reading Sports Illustrated? You'd think their readership wouldn't be so low if the public knew about it.

Beef Supreme
12-10-2019, 09:48 AM
I loved her alongside Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.

Yeah, I didn't even know David Spade was transitioning.

Direckshun
12-10-2019, 09:52 AM
She was arguably the best player and definitive leader on the most successful team in America. She was a visible player that the LGBTQ community and many women rallied around. She also raised the banner on an important equal rights conversation on pay.

What... exactly is the problem? (Other than the rampant sexism and homophobia all over this thread.)

Frazod
12-10-2019, 09:54 AM
She was arguably the best player and definitive leader on the most successful team in America. She was a visible player that the LGBTQ community and many women rallied around. She also raised the banner on an important equal rights conversation on pay.

What... exactly is the problem? (Other than the rampant sexism and homophobia all over this thread.)

https://thetruthaboutgame.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/tumblr_static_white_knight.jpg?w=266

Rain Man
12-10-2019, 09:55 AM
I nominate the Bengals employee who caught the Patriots cheating again and blew their entire operation out of the water.

Simply Red
12-10-2019, 09:56 AM

Nothing wrong here - I want to see her butthole

ptlyon
12-10-2019, 09:57 AM
I nominate the Bengals employee who caught the Patriots cheating again and blew their entire operation out of the water.

He'll blow about as much as Megan will

HayWire
12-10-2019, 10:02 AM

Slow down. I have no problem with her sex or sexual preference...I have legitimately never heard of her. If she's done some good things, then good for her. But coming from a major publication (albeit failing one) this just screams "look at me" even from the limited articles I just read.

FringeNC
12-10-2019, 10:02 AM
..the Cultural Revolution marches on...

loochy
12-10-2019, 10:03 AM
She rubs a lot of people the wrong way because she tends to be a bit....grating, harsh, and mouthy.

She was arguably the best player and definitive leader on the most successful team in America.
Yes, but that "most successful team" is still relatively low profile when compared to the wider sports world.

She was a visible player that the LGBTQ community and many women rallied around.
Shouldn't they pick someone that ALL rallied around?

She also raised the banner on an important equal rights conversation on pay.
It really just came off as whining. I think most Americans are definitely in favor of proportional, equal pay. Have you seen any of the findings on the case against the USSF? (Not rhetorical, I'm actually asking because I haven't seen what they decided).

DJJasonp
12-10-2019, 10:05 AM

A nice "headline", but completely false......and it has nothing to do with sexism or phobias (a typical argument when facts outweigh your opinions)

The facts:

Womens soccer surpassed mens recently in revenue generated (roughly 50.5 million to 49 or so for the mens).

The men's team gets 7% share of the FIFA world cup prize pool

The women's team got approximately 23% of the prize pool.

The problem is - the mens prize pool is over 6 billion, while the women's prize pool is around 131 million.

Once again, demand dictates salary (not race, gender, etc. etc.)

Once women's soccer is as popular globally, with, you know, the Messi's, Ronaldo's, English Premiere league, etc etc.......they will be paid accordingly and equally.

Hold your breath.....

Mephistopheles Janx
Slow down. I have no problem with her sex or sexual preference...I have legitimately never heard of her.

Others seem to so he likely wasn't talking about you.

If she's done some good things, then good for her. But coming from a major publication (albeit failing one) this just screams "look at me" even from the limited articles I just read.

I literally hate soccer... and still knew who she was withing the sports world and the accomplishments of the team she is captain of. Just because *you* don't recognize her doesn't mean that she isn't deserving of the "honor".

Direckshun
Slow down. I have no problem with her sex or sexual preference...I have legitimately never heard of her. If she's done some good things, then good for her. But coming from a major publication (albeit failing one) this just screams "look at me" even from the limited articles I just read.

I don't think I was referring to you since your one post in this thread was that you never heard of her.

The standards for Sportsman of the Year doesn't have to be sheer visibility. It's fluid, and can introduce a new brand of athletic personality that's had an impact on our culture and has also been incredible on the field of play.

She's been both, in spades.

loochy
12-10-2019, 10:06 AM

She's a complete badass on the field, that's for sure. It's just that women's soccer is kinda....meh.

Gravedigger
12-10-2019, 10:08 AM
This thread will end up in DC before too long.

Frazod
12-10-2019, 10:09 AM

Not soon enough.

Sassy Squatch
Yarp^

Direckshun
She rubs a lot of people the wrong way because she tends to be a bit....grating, harsh, and mouthy.

Yes, but that "most successful team" is still relatively low profile when compared to the wider sports world.

Shouldn't they pick someone that ALL rallied around?

It really just came off as whining. I think most Americans are definitely in favor of proportional, equal pay.

As I said a moment ago, I don't think sheer visibility should be the standard. Otherwise it would be LeBron every year. I think you balance on field talent with cultural impact, and in that regard I think she definitely registers. Look at all the men all over this thread huffing and puffing.

The fact that some people don't like her actually undercuts your point, I think. Her lightning rod nature on some critical issues, paired with her peerless performance in the world's most popular sport, make her a strong decision by SI.

Fighting for equal pay has literally been branded as "just whining" for as long as the issue has been discussed -- look it up. Introduce some new thoughts that can't just be thrown into the typical kneejerk male counterarguments and I'll hear you out.

DJJasonp
12-10-2019, 10:13 AM
As I said a moment ago, I don't think sheer visibility should be the standard. Otherwise it would be LeBron every year. I think you balance on field talent with cultural impact, and in that regard I think she definitely registers. Look at all the men all over this thread huffing and puffing.

The fact that some people don't like her actually undercuts your point, I think. Her lightning rod nature on some critical issues, paired with her peerless performance in the world's most popular sport, make her a strong decision by SI.

Fighting for equal pay has literally been branded as "just whining" for as long as the issue has been discussed -- look it up. Introduce some new thoughts that can't just be thrown into the typical kneejerk male counterarguments and I'll hear you out.

Your/her narrative of equal pay has already been debunked.

I love soccer. And I'm a fan of both the women and men's teams (hell, I'd root on chess if it's a USA team). I appreciate how good a player rapinoe is. One of the best ever for women's soccer, for sure.

But I cant stand the pay narrative, as it's been debunked over and over again.

When women's soccer is as popular globally as mens, equal pay will come.

Prison Bitch
12-10-2019, 10:16 AM

That’s a shame if so.

SI was the one who brought politics into sports. It’s always one side doing it then saying “stop being political!” when challenged. See: Direckshun

FloridaMan88
12-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Tiger Woods should have been Sportsman of the Year.

HayWire
12-10-2019, 10:17 AM
Others seem to so he likely wasn't talking about you.

I literally hate soccer... and still knew who she was withing the sports world and the accomplishments of the team she is captain of. Just because *you* don't recognize her doesn't mean that she isn't deserving of the "honor".

Fair enough. I don't have ESPN or any other sports outlets other than what I choose to read online. Not hearing of her is in no way meant to slight her but more of my lack of knowledge due to lack of interest

loochy
12-10-2019, 10:19 AM
<br />
Fighting for equal pay has <i>literally</i> been branded as "just whining" for as long as the issue has been discussed -- look it up. Introduce some new thoughts that can't just be thrown into the typical kneejerk male counterarguments and I'll hear you out.<br />
<br />
Introduce evidence that the pay is proportionally unequal and I'll hear YOU out.

...and don't try to shame me for being a typical male. There's nothing wrong with that.

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Tiger Woods should have been Sportsman of the Year.

He would have to play a sport to do so. He makes money with a hobby/skill.

Frazod
12-10-2019, 10:20 AM
That’s a shame if so.

SI was the one who brought politics into sports. It’s always one side doing it then saying “stop being political!” when challenged. See: Direckshun

Oh go fuck yourself. The political angle is the only reason you posted it.

BlackHelicopters
12-10-2019, 10:21 AM
Just cancelled my subscription. Fucking bitch.

Halfcan
12-10-2019, 10:21 AM
S I is Teen Beat now.

loochy
12-10-2019, 10:22 AM
He would have to play a sport to do so. He makes money with a hobby/skill.

Boom.

Prison Bitch
12-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Oh go **** yourself. The political angle is the only reason you posted it.

False. I posted it making fun of their dumb choice. If she wasn’t political I’d still have posted it, since nobody cares about soccer.

HayWire
12-10-2019, 10:24 AM
I don't think I was referring to you since your one post in this thread was that you never heard of her.

The standards for Sportsman of the Year doesn't have to be sheer visibility. It's fluid, and can introduce a new brand of athletic personality that's had an impact on our culture and has also been incredible on the field of play.

Solid post and I'll agree with you since you are more knowledgeable on this than I am. But for SI to name someone SPORTSman of the year and I can't identify the sport from their cover makes it seem like less SPORTS and more political

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 10:24 AM
Just cancelled my subscription. Fucking bitch.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

You actually subscribed to that dogshit rag. Even funnier is that it wasn't their shit articles or shit "swimsuit issue", or their shitty political jabs for over a decade now.

Megan Rapinoe made you give up your subscription.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

JohnnyHammersticks
12-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Cancelled my subscription a couple years ago. Wanna guess the number of times I’ve regretted that decision?

You mean to tell us that you don't regret missing all the fatties they now feature in the swimsuit edition? And the latest in hijab swimwear?

BigBeauford
12-10-2019, 10:54 AM
The aim was to trigger folks and get them talking about her and her issues. I understand why they did it, but I dont think there are numerous good faith arguments on her side.

luv
12-10-2019, 11:06 AM
Solid post and I'll agree with you since you are more knowledgeable on this than I am. But for SI to name someone SPORTSman of the year and I can't identify the sport from their cover makes it seem like less SPORTS and more political

I agree. Have her wear her uniform for the picture. You can still have her holding the hammer, and you don't even have to put a soccer field in the background. She's a badass on the field. Totally not why they selected her, though, IMO.

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 11:14 AM
I agree. Have her wear her uniform for the picture. You can still have her holding the hammer, and you don't even have to put a soccer field in the background. She's a badass on the field. Totally not why they selected her, though, IMO.

Right?!?!? Just like these guys are!

https://www.si.com/.image/t_share/MTY4MTAyNjc3MDY3MTQ2NjI0/50covv15_promojpeg.jpg

https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0912/si.sportsman.of.the.year.covers/images/03_duncan_robinson.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71QVHnU-R6L._AC_SL1282_.jpg

Look at Serena Williams in her Tennis outfit!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/710PtgpogCL._SL1000_.jpg

HayWire
12-10-2019, 11:15 AM

I've been reading articles and apparently she is a badass at her sport. In my opinion it would have been better to lead with the sports aspect and then transitioned into her off the field accomplishments. I know many will disagree but doing it vice versa is actually a turn off for someone seeking sports stories from a sporting magazine. Hell, you could take that cover and place it on any other magazine and it works but fails miserably for SI

Andoverer
12-10-2019, 11:16 AM
I can think of one person who is actually likable and respectful to his peers and opponents alike. Who gives credit to those around him and is truly a spectacular sportsperson.

SI you should have chosen Patrick Mahomes II

Gravedigger
12-10-2019, 11:33 AM
False. I posted it making fun of their dumb choice. If she wasn’t political I’d still have posted it, since nobody cares about soccer.

If nobody cares about soccer then there's no point to post it. The only reason you posted it is because she's political. It irks you to see someone who has a different, outspoken, political viewpoint than yours get the recognition. We see tons of posts that are against her pro-woman, anti-Trump stance everyday on DC, we know where the vast majority of the board sides in that realm. There's nothing wrong with that, but ever since a week after the U.S women's team was done with their season, nobody is talking about Rapinoe unless it's politically based. It's not even your original post, I just know that some idiot will start posting something political in a thread like this, then someone else will reply, and it'll end up in DC.

luv
12-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Right?!?!? Just like these guys are!

https://www.si.com/.image/t_share/MTY4MTAyNjc3MDY3MTQ2NjI0/50covv15_promojpeg.jpg

https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0912/si.sportsman.of.the.year.covers/images/03_duncan_robinson.jpg

Look at Serena Williams in her Tennis outfit!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/710PtgpogCL._SL1000_.jpg

Is this to sway my opinion? It's a sports magazine. Put a picture of the athlete with some aspect of the sport on the cover. My opinion is the same for the examples you posted, as well.

Even if you don't put her in uniform, put on of her feet on a soccer ball. If it a football player, at least put the black streaks under their eyes or something. Put a racket somewhere in the picture with a tennis player. Hang boxing gloves over the corner of the chair with the boxer. Even if it's not the main focus, their sport should be represented.

It's just my opinion. Thank you for taking the time to link others I could bitch about...lol.

dj56dt58
12-10-2019, 12:15 PM
Am I supposed to know who the fuck this is? Because I dont..nor do I care

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Is this to sway my opinion? It's a sports magazine. Put a picture of the athlete with some aspect of the sport on the cover. My opinion is the same for the examples you posted, as well.

Even if you don't put her in uniform, put on of her feet on a soccer ball. If it a football player, at least put the black streaks under their eyes or something. Put a racket somewhere in the picture with a tennis player. Hang boxing gloves over the corner of the chair with the boxer. Even if it's not the main focus, their sport should be represented.

It's just my opinion. Thank you for taking the time to link others I could bitch about...lol.

Not so much to sway your opinion as much as to point out this is nothing new. Dudes have worn suits and ladies have worn, what amounts to, lingerie on the cover of the "SOTY" edition. You agreed with HayWire that doing so makes it seem less about sports than politics.

I wonder, then, what the political aspect of Serena Williams' thighs were. Same with the fellas (not the thighs but lack of sport balls)... what was the political play there? (rhetorical)

Not to be disengenious and say there wasn't a "political" aspect to her selection due to her being outspoken about issues facing women's sports along with being a dominating force in women's soccer. I'll argue, though, that her stance isn't political but social.

JohnnyHammersticks
12-10-2019, 12:22 PM
I know our defense is playing much better, but I still wouldn't let the opportunity pass to bring Serena Williams in for a look at MLB. I bet that dude can bring the lumber.

loochy
12-10-2019, 12:25 PM
I wonder, then, what the political aspect of Serena Williams' thighs were.

It was about saving the redwood trees.

alpha_omega
12-10-2019, 12:29 PM
Of course.

They could sure use a nice Dr. Z article about now.

HayWire
12-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Not so much to sway your opinion as much as to point out this is nothing new. Dudes have worn suits and ladies have worn, what amounts to, lingerie on the cover of the "SOTY" edition. You agreed with HayWire that doing so makes it seem less about sports than politics.

I wonder, then, what the political aspect of Serena Williams' thighs were. Same with the fellas (not the thighs but lack of sport balls)... what was the political play there? (rhetorical)

Not to be disengenious and say there wasn't a "political" aspect to her selection due to her being outspoken about issues facing women's sports along with being a dominating force in women's soccer. I'll argue, though, that her stance isn't political but social.

Let me clarify my original post just a bit. I wasn't meaning to downgrade anything she's done on or off the field. It just struck me as odd for choosing someone that wasn't as widely known (or so I thought) and not have some clarification as to who she is

I'll also admit my "political" comment might have been swayed by me trying to figure out who she is. When I was searching for articles there were just as many articles (if not more) about non sports related stuff.

Anyways, it was just my opinion and nothing more. I'll head back to my regularly scheduled lurking now

WhawhaWhat
12-10-2019, 12:40 PM
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0250/1217/4900/products/woty_620x.jpg?v=1572164288

ClevelandBronco
12-10-2019, 12:42 PM
She was arguably the best player and definitive leader on the most successful team in America.

She was a visible player that the LGBTQ community and many women rallied around. She also raised the banner on an important equal rights conversation on pay.

In order:

I never saw them play because they're women that aren't a hockey team.

I've never heard a word from her (hell, I'd never heard of her at all) presumably because I'm not a member of the LMNOP community and I'm not a pissed off woman.

Equal pay between the sexes in sports is a laughable equal rights conversation, not an important one.

There's no problem, really. It's their magazine and if they want to ride it down this way, that's cool with me.

ClevelandBronco
12-10-2019, 12:47 PM
The standards for Sportsman of the Year doesn't have to be sheer visibility. It's fluid...

Yeah, you're fluid.

WhawhaWhat
12-10-2019, 12:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELcgsT6XUAE53QK?format=jpg&name=large

TLO
12-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Nothing wrong here - I want to see her butthole

Hope Solo

KChiefs1
12-10-2019, 01:06 PM
LMAO

Rain Man
12-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Hope Solo

I would also hope solo. Unless maybe the third person is a woman.

Titty Meat
12-10-2019, 01:20 PM

Women rally around trash like Lizzo too. The problem with you and modern day feminism is that you are confused as fuck.

rocknrolla
12-10-2019, 01:23 PM
What are there "magazine" things you all speak of?

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Women rally around trash like Lizzo too. The problem with you and modern day feminism is that you are confused as fuck.

Greetings there Admiral Generalization.

Men rally around trash like Jesse James, Chris Brown, and Mike Vick.

Shall we generalize about our side of the street as well or can we recognize that the majority of women aren't modeling their lives around the lyrics to Lizzo's music just as most men don't idolize those three and try to live their lives based on their examples?

/guessing you are not married, dating, and haven't had a steady/healthy relationship with a woman outside of your mother (if even that) in a few years.

loochy
12-10-2019, 02:21 PM
/guessing you are not married, dating, and haven't had a steady/healthy relationship with a woman outside of your mother (if even that) in a few years.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Did you read the dating thread in the Romper Room?

JohnnyHammersticks
12-10-2019, 02:22 PM
This is the female who should've won it. Mikaela Shiffrin dominated women's skiing during the 2018/2019 season like no woman has ever dominated skiing before. Plus, she's humble. And not a repulsive ingrate.

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/shiff4.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Titty Meat
12-10-2019, 02:23 PM
Greetings there Admiral Generalization.

Men rally around trash like Jesse James, Chris Brown, and Mike Vick.

Shall we generalize about our side of the street as well or can we recognize that the majority of women aren't modeling their lives around the lyrics to Lizzo's music just as most men don't idolize those three and try to live their lives based on their examples?

Aww I triggered another libs weenus.

loochy
12-10-2019, 02:25 PM
This is the female who should've won it. Mikaela Shiffrin dominated women's skiing during the 2018/2019 season like no woman has ever dominated skiing before. Plus, she's humble. And not a repulsive ingrate.

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/shiff4.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

and not bad to look at

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Aww I triggered another libs weenus.

Not even remotely. Holding a position opposite of yours and commenting to that effect doesn't mean the person is "triggered". It is actually called conversation/debate/argument. Pointing out your failures in logic and reasoning also don't make me a triggered lib.

Also... not a liberal. I run a pro-2A page with 30k followers and have never once voted for a liberal candidate.

So are we going to have a conversation about them shitbag men that other men fawn over and apply it to all of us or is there a chance that you might have been painting in broad strokes with the paintbrush shoved firmly up your ass?

/awaits a well thought out reply
//isn't holding his breath though

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 02:31 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Did you read the dating thread in the Romper Room?

I have not... I typically don't venture into the Romper Room.

Cliffnotes?

Titty Meat
12-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Not even remotely. Holding a position opposite of yours and commenting to that effect doesn't mean the person is "triggered". It is actually called conversation/debate/argument. Pointing out your failures in logic and reasoning also don't make me a triggered lib.

Also... not a liberal. I run a pro-2A page with 30k followers and have never once voted for a liberal candidate.

So are we going to have a conversation about them shitbag men that other men fawn over and apply it to all of us or is there a chance that you might have been painting in broad strokes with the paintbrush shoved firmly up your ass?

/awaits a well thought out reply
//isn't holding his breath though

There are no men wearing tampon ear rings try again bro

You seem uptight tho. Maybe you need to get some pussy?

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 02:43 PM
There are no men wearing tampon ear rings try again bro

You seem uptight tho. Maybe you need to get some pussy?

ROFL

You got me. All women follow Lizzo's thoughts on feminism because there are no men wearing tampon earrings. The same doesn't apply to men with shitbags on our side of things (Vick, Brown, James, et al) because... well, there are no men wearing tampon ear rings.

You are quite the conversationalist.

Got some this morning... it is how I was woken up today. Thanks for your concern.

/I'll accept your replies as confirmation that you, indeed, have not had a healthy relationship with a woman (outside your mother... if even then) in years. If ever.

JohnnyHammersticks
12-10-2019, 02:44 PM
and not bad to look at

Shiffrin wasn't politically polarizing enough for SPORTS Illustrated though.

loochy
12-10-2019, 02:45 PM
I have not... I typically don't venture into the Romper Room.<br />
Cliffnotes?<br />
I believe you covered the Cliffnotes quite thoroughly in this post:

Titty Meat
12-10-2019, 02:48 PM
ROFL

You got me. All women follow Lizzo's thoughts on feminism because there are no men wearing tampon earrings. The same doesn't apply to men with shitbags on our side of things (Vick, Brown, James, et al) because... well, there are no men wearing tampon ear rings.

You are quite the conversationalist.

Got some this morning... it is how I was woken up today. Thanks for your concern.

/I'll accept your replies as confirmation that you, indeed, have not had a healthy relationship with a woman (outside your mother... if even then) in years. If ever.

Most women do. Yes.

Accept whatever youd like. I would accept fellatio from your wife and then youd kiss her in the mouth.

fan4ever
12-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Annie Lennox called. She wants her look back.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NSkboTTTmpg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Most women do. Yes.

LMAOLMAOLMAO - and the above is why you are likely to be forever alone.

Accept whatever youd like. I would accept fellatio from your wife and then youd kiss her in the mouth.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Your mother must be a piece of work to have molded you into the man you are today. Did she abandon you in your youth or was she just a raging bitch and a whore that made you view women in this light?

Did you ever catch mommy fucking the neighbor? Perhaps she made you watch?

Titty Meat
12-10-2019, 02:57 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Your mother must be a piece of work to have molded you into the man you are today. Did she abandon you in your youth or was she just a raging bitch and a whore that made you view women in this light?

Did you ever catch mommy ****ing the neighbor? Perhaps she made you watch?

That's enough from you Dr. Phil

WhawhaWhat
12-10-2019, 03:00 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Did you ever catch mommy ****ing the neighbor? Perhaps she made you watch?

^

https://media.giphy.com/media/82DaAxknIvBovGGPj5/giphy.gif

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 03:03 PM
That's enough from you Dr. Phil

That was it! Your mom was a huge whore and that forever colored your perception of women.

One day, hopefully, someone will come around and help you heal.

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 03:06 PM
^

https://media.giphy.com/media/82DaAxknIvBovGGPj5/giphy.gif

He says that my wife is gonna blow him but I'm triggered for replying in kind and calling his mom a bitch and a whore?

Ok. lol. I thought I was just holding a conversation in his native tongue.

ChiTown
12-10-2019, 03:08 PM
He says that my wife is gonna blow him but I'm triggered for replying in kind and calling his mom a bitch and a whore?

Ok. lol. I thought I was just holding a conversation in his native tongue.

Is this the first time you have had an exchange with Billay?

WhawhaWhat

Ok. lol

He just said he would accept if she offered. You seem to be confirming that that the offer would be made. That's on you dude.

TinyEvel
People who have different sexual orientation than you deserve every right to be accepted for who they are. Same way people of different colors, physical ability, etc. do.

Chosing her as athlete of the year for her athletic achievements (scored most points on her team to win a world championship) is legit as much as the message she brings to the world that equal representation is the path to a more balanced world. Same way Tiger and The Williams sisters brought representation of people of color to golf and tennis, or Billie Jean King as a gay woman to tennis. Or black athletes in baseball 100 years ago.

You can disagree with it. But what does it have to do with you, personally? What offense or smear does it have to you, for you to rail against this or hate it? Think about that.

When I was a kid the guys in school beat up and spit on a student for dying his hair blonde and wearing a trench coat to school because he was a David Bowie fan. WTF did the kid's fashion choices have to do with those boys in any way at all? Nothing. But just because the kid behaved outside of some normal frame of reference these guys were used to was for some reason a threat to them somehow. They beat him up.

Just accept things that have nothing to do with you and live your life.

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 03:10 PM
He just said he would accept if she offered. You seem to be confirming that that the offer would be made. That's on you dude.

:rolleyes:

You failed the reading comprehension portion of the Iowa Test of Basic Skills... didn't you.

GloryDayz
12-10-2019, 03:35 PM
She's an attention-BEP...

KChiefs1
12-10-2019, 03:55 PM
I found this video of her at a GameStop.

https://youtu.be/jOkdR7on6Ok

GloryDayz
12-10-2019, 04:03 PM

I agree that she's a much better choice. And would be a female selection instead of that BEP-ass dude they picked.

Bump
12-10-2019, 04:06 PM
that looks exactly how I imagined it would.

suzzer99
12-10-2019, 04:07 PM
A magazine I don't read gave someone I don't follow a title I don't care about. Time to make a thread and bitch about it. Buncha whiny-ass snowflakes.

Bump
12-10-2019, 04:13 PM
A magazine I don't read gave someone I don't follow a title I don't care about. Time to make a thread and bitch about it. Buncha whiny-ass snowflakes.

laughing at something is so snowflake ammirght guise! Right? It's snowflake right? That's what snowflake is, right? I hope so... Please tell me that's what snowflake means

BigCatDaddy
12-10-2019, 04:25 PM
SI became obsolete with the coming of the internet. Not because of the online 24-7 sports content but because you could then spank it 24-7 to online porn as opposed to the same damn SI swimsuit edition all year round.

Beef Supreme
12-10-2019, 04:52 PM
I haven't read a sports illustrated since it came with a football phone.

Frazod
12-10-2019, 04:56 PM
People who have different sexual orientation than you deserve every right to be accepted for who they are. Same way people of different colors, physical ability, etc. do.

Chosing her as athlete of the year for her athletic achievements (scored most points on her team to win a world championship) is legit as much as the message she brings to the world that equal representation is the path to a more balanced world. Same way Tiger and The Williams sisters brought representation of people of color to golf and tennis, or Billie Jean King as a gay woman to tennis. Or black athletes in baseball 100 years ago.

You can disagree with it. But what does it have to do with you, personally? What offense or smear does it have to you, for you to rail against this or hate it? Think about that.

When I was a kid the guys in school beat up and spit on a student for dying his hair blonde and wearing a trench coat to school because he was a David Bowie fan. WTF did the kid's fashion choices have to do with those boys in any way at all? Nothing. But just because the kid behaved outside of some normal frame of reference these guys were used to was for some reason a threat to them somehow. They beat him up.

You didn't seem this stupid when I met you at the game.

I don't care that she plays soccer or eats pussy, or has silly ass purple hair. She disrespected the anthem of the country SHE FUCKING PLAYS FOR, and goes out of the way to be a complete cunt about it. Just like Sports Illustrated went out of the their way to be cunt about it by choosing her, and PsychoBitch went out of his way to be a cunt about it by posting this thread.

Imon Yourside
12-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Considers the source, *yawns*, leaves thread :)

Rain Man
12-10-2019, 05:07 PM
SI became obsolete with the coming of the internet. Not because of the online 24-7 sports content but because you could then spank it 24-7 to online porn as opposed to the same damn SI swimsuit edition all year round.

Yeah, but I'll always appreciate them for introducing me to a young and oiled up Tyra Banks.

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2Fs3fs-public%2Fimages%2Ftyra-banks-tbt-7.jpg&w=1000&q=70

stevieray
12-10-2019, 05:14 PM
She was arguably the best player

Not what I heard.

Supposedly, the best player was not allowed to play because of her beliefs..

IIRC, Dykes for Satan were really offended.

Baby Lee
12-10-2019, 05:25 PM

Nobody is all het up because she's a weirdo.

Weirdos are fine

The controversy is in her abrasiveness.

To wit, her "acceptance speech"

Is it truth that I’m only the fourth woman deserving of this award? I don’t think so.
Is it true so few writers of color deserve to be featured in this publication? No. Is it true so few women’s voices deserve to be heard and deserve to be read in this publication? I don’t think so.

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Not what I heard.

Supposedly, the best player was not allowed to play because of her beliefs..

IIRC, Dykes for Satan were really offended.

She chose to leave the team because she wouldn't wear the uniform.

"Jaelene Hinkle, who declined a chance to play for the U.S. team in 2017 because she said her Christian beliefs wouldn’t allow for her to wear jerseys designed to honor members of the LGBT community."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07/16/ashlyn-harris-says-jaelene-hinkle-left-off-uswnt-over-her-intolerance-not-religion/

stevieray
12-10-2019, 05:30 PM
She chose to leave the team because she wouldn't wear the uniform.

"Jaelene Hinkle, who declined a chance to play for the U.S. team in 2017 because she said her Christian beliefs wouldn’t allow for her to wear jerseys designed to honor members of the LGBT community."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07/16/ashlyn-harris-says-jaelene-hinkle-left-off-uswnt-over-her-intolerance-not-religion/

Cool.

Good for her.

ty for the details. only heard a blurb awhile back..

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Cool.

Good for her.

ty for the details. only heard a blurb awhile back..

Agreed... absolutely good for her. I'm all about people following their convictions so long as they don't fuck with others ability to do the same.

stevieray
12-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Agreed... absolutely good for her. I'm all about people following their convictions so long as they don't **** with others ability to do the same.

...sportsperson is funny though, because it still has "son" in it..

If you choose a woman, why not just call her SportswoMAN of the year.

;)

Rain Man
12-10-2019, 05:54 PM

;)

Hasn't there been a horse or two selected? It should be "Sportsbeing of the year".

stevieray
12-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Hasn't there been a horse or two selected? It should be "Sportsbeing of the year".

:hmmm:

LMAO

I choose Secretariat. So bad ass. Stayed out of politics.

Bowser
12-10-2019, 06:00 PM

She won it every bit as much for saying "I'm not going to the fucking White House" when asked if she would be excited to go there if invited as for anything she did on the field for her sport. What would you expect from a publication that wanted Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for it? Being woke is obviously incredibly important for them.

But, Sports Illustrated is getting just what it wanted from this - attention. So good for them. I guess.

12-10-2019, 06:02 PM
What a joke

Mephistopheles Janx
12-10-2019, 06:08 PM

;)

https://culturacolectiva.com/history/origins-of-the-words-woman-and-female

:D

HemiEd
12-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Didn't they give Crapperdick a similar award once.
She is the female Kaepernick

Clit licking bitches be linin' up for Sports Illustrated now!

Titty Meat
12-10-2019, 06:29 PM
She won it every bit as much for saying "I'm not going to the ****ing White House" when asked if she would be excited to go there if invited as for anything she did on the field for her sport. What would you expect from a publication that wanted Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for it? Being woke is obviously incredibly important for them.

But, Sports Illustrated is getting just what it wanted from this - attention. So good for them. I guess.

Correct. She won because she eats pussy and hates Trump.

That's why Alexis Morgan didnt win.

vailpass
12-10-2019, 06:39 PM

So she likes black guys? What's that have to do with it?

Frazod
12-10-2019, 06:50 PM
She won it every bit as much for saying "I'm not going to the fucking White House" when asked if she would be excited to go there if invited as for anything she did on the field for her sport. What would you expect from a publication that wanted Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for it? Being woke is obviously incredibly important for them.

Yeah, they are, but much like ESPN, they're getting the attention of people who don't give a crap about sports, and alienating people who do. Not a particularly smart business model.

Of course, all these fuckers live in a bubble where everybody thinks like them, and nobody outside the bubble matters. At least until their woke ass businesses fail because the outsiders quit supporting them, and they end up moving back in with mommy and daddy.

SuperBowl4
12-10-2019, 06:52 PM
Go woke go broke. It’s about time for SI to fold anyway. I think they just went to monthly printIs it that time of the month?

SuperBowl4
12-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Correct. She won because she eats pussy and hates Trump.

That's why Alexis Morgan didnt win.AGENDA 2030

Bowser
12-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Yeah, they are, but much like ESPN, they're getting the attention of people who don't give a crap about sports, and alienating people who do. Not a particularly smart business model.

Of course, all these fuckers live in a bubble where everybody thinks like them, and nobody outside the bubble matters. At least until their woke ass businesses fail because the outsiders quit supporting them, and they end up moving back in with mommy and daddy.

Absolutely. Hopefully they know how to code.

srvy
12-10-2019, 10:22 PM
and not bad to look at

Except the boob problem.

T-post Tom
12-10-2019, 10:48 PM

Lots of good memories of Sugar Ray. Generational talent.

On a different note, I wonder if C A Adkins JR is still alive and living on Woodhaven Road. Did he have kids? Did they go to Glen Cove Elementary School? l wonder...

MotherJefer
12-10-2019, 11:20 PM
This board gets outraged at the weirdest things.

srvy
12-10-2019, 11:28 PM
Lots of good memories of Sugar Ray. Generational talent.

On a different note, I wonder if C A Adkins JR is still alive and living on Woodhaven Road. Did he have kids? Did they go to Glen Cove Elementary School? l wonder...

Marvin Hagler beat his ass and was robbed twice. Once by the scoring and twice by never getting the rematch Leonard promised.

SuperBowl4
12-10-2019, 11:28 PM
She was the top scorer on the World Cup winner. Well-deserved!We all know that the deserving winner of this lame award should have gone to "JAWS". JOEY CHESTNUT! THE WORLDS GREATEST EATER!:thumb:

Bwana
12-11-2019, 12:38 AM
and not bad to look at

Yep actually looks like a woman.

lawrenceRaider
12-11-2019, 05:38 AM
Your/her narrative of equal pay has already been debunked.

I love soccer. And I'm a fan of both the women and men's teams (hell, I'd root on chess if it's a USA team). I appreciate how good a player rapinoe is. One of the best ever for women's soccer, for sure.

But I cant stand the pay narrative, as it's been debunked over and over again.

When women's soccer is as popular globally as mens, equal pay will come.

When your entire gig is rooting for equal outcomes, not equal opportunity, pesky things like facts don't matter.

dj56dt58
12-11-2019, 07:37 AM

Tiger and Serena made more people watch the sport because of them. I don't think the same is true about this person.

Prison Bitch
12-11-2019, 07:47 AM

Anyone who actually finished reading this waste of cyberspace is a tard

GloryDayz
12-11-2019, 07:47 AM
Her political views make her unlikable.

MahiMike
12-11-2019, 07:56 AM
SJW player of the year

KChiefs1
12-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Yeah, but I'll always appreciate them for introducing me to a young and oiled up Tyra Banks.

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2Fs3fs-public%2Fimages%2Ftyra-banks-tbt-7.jpg&w=1000&q=70

Best cover photo ever!

KChiefs1
12-11-2019, 08:06 AM
:hmmm:

LMAO

I choose Secretariat. So bad ass. Stayed out of politics.

The greatest athlete ever born.

Baby Lee
12-11-2019, 08:11 AM
Kill a tree. Go buy multiple copies of a magazine you haven't and will not read!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1?format=jpg&name=small

At least they forebore from airbrushing the 'Al Gore Memorial Penis Bulge'

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81%2B-ToNtnWL._AC_SL1196_.jpg

Rain Man
12-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Best cover photo ever!

I remember exactly where I was when Nixon resigned, 9/11 happened, Reagan got shot, and the Tyra Banks SI cover was released.

Baby Lee
12-11-2019, 01:35 PM
https://www.thewrap.com/sites/default/wp-content/uploads/files/buttheadtext.jpg

Re-leased. . . .

vailpass
12-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Best cover photo ever!

It was a great one. They had so many world-class hotties back in the day.
Now they decided it was a good idea to put fat chicks in the swimsuit edition. They should change the title of the magazine to "We Really Don't Want You To Buy This".

Titty Meat
12-11-2019, 08:21 PM
It was a great one. They had so many world-class hotties back in the day.
Now they decided it was a good idea to put fat chicks in the swimsuit edition. They should change the title of the magazine to "We Really Don't Want You To Buy This".

That was the first magazine I ever jerked off to

JohnnyHammersticks
12-12-2019, 12:31 PM
Not at all predicable.... :facepalm:

"She's" a national disgrace.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Take THAT, Sports Illustrated. You&#39;re not Woke enough! <a href="https://t.co/LzR89wuFOC">https://t.co/LzR89wuFOC</a></p>&mdash; Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1204835496230367232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

GloryDayz
12-12-2019, 01:00 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Take THAT, Sports Illustrated. You&#39;re not Woke enough! <a href="https://t.co/LzR89wuFOC">https://t.co/LzR89wuFOC</a></p>&mdash; Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1204835496230367232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

She's not the first athlete to misuse/abuse her stage.

She's an angry whore who leads a privileged life!

Andoverer
12-12-2019, 01:02 PM

Yep. It looks like they were meant for each other

Dayze
12-12-2019, 01:07 PM
note for SI...

trying to appease a far left liberal.......not matter what you do, it's NEVER enough.

you must comply with their beliefs 100%, or else your some sort of "phobe", or "ist",

WhawhaWhat
12-13-2019, 03:03 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">1/3 So now the new owners of Sports Illustrated have laid off the entire copy desk. Every last one of them. This is the crew that essentially gets the final look at a story before publication ...</p>&mdash; Mark Godich (@MarkGodich) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkGodich/status/1205556664017051648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ptlyon
12-13-2019, 03:08 PM
This is why lions eat their young

GloryDayz
12-13-2019, 03:12 PM
Megan RapeIno's face is 5 miles of bad road... She got a serious complexion problem!

JohnnyHammersticks
12-13-2019, 03:16 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">1/3 So now the new owners of Sports Illustrated have laid off the entire copy desk. Every last one of them. This is the crew that essentially gets the final look at a story before publication ...</p>&mdash; Mark Godich (@MarkGodich) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkGodich/status/1205556664017051648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://media.giphy.com/media/PEtL0mS2JXMBi/giphy.gif

Frazod
12-13-2019, 03:18 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/19042a1d74a71a7694c0b9914e3aa29e/tenor.gif?itemid=8557097

vailpass
12-13-2019, 03:34 PM
Megan RapeIno's face is 5 miles of bad road... She got a serious complexion problem!

We sure that's a she? Has anybody checked that filly for a hang-down?

Rain Man
12-13-2019, 03:46 PM

That was fast.

GloryDayz
12-13-2019, 04:05 PM
We sure that's a she? Has anybody checked that filly for a hang-down?

No fucking way I'm checking, that dude can kick!

ChiefsFanatic
12-14-2019, 09:58 AM
this again?

Demanding equal pay from FIFA.....while the women actually get a higher percentage cut from FIFA than the men do.

Problem is - SHOCKER - women's soccer isnt nearly as popular as mens......doesnt bring in near the amount of tv/advertising revenue, etc. etc. etc.

Since she wants true equality/equal pay.......why doesnt she tryout for the mens squad?

Oh yeah.......In the United States, the Women's National Team crushes the men's team in television ratings. They literally generate more revenue than the men's team, but the men were getting paid more because they were men.

It's amazing how CP attacks almost every successful Woman who stands up for equal pay, or body positivity. This thread, and the Lizzo thread are ridiculous.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

ChiefsFanatic
12-14-2019, 10:08 AM

Just accept things that have nothing to do with you and live your life.This.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk