PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Hey Drew Lock.....

lewdog
12-15-2019, 03:37 PM
I already hate you!

I don't care that you went to Lee's Summit.

I don't care that you attended countless KC Chiefs game.

I don't care that you consider yourself a Chiefs fan.

I don't care that you attended Mizzou.

I hope you continue to be the Donkey QB that the Chiefs dominate. I hope that Elway is dumb enough to ride you for years to come. We are the Chiefs and we will fucking own you!

Hammock Parties
12-15-2019, 03:38 PM
He's a traitor and broke Gracie's heart.

rabblerouser
12-15-2019, 03:39 PM
Drew Cock

InChiefsHeaven

I'm sure she's recovered.

BryanBusby
man just wait till glory sees this

Deberg_1990
12-15-2019, 03:40 PM
He will have better days.

But I don’t see anything special about his game.

Mahomes will continue to own this division for the next several years.

Bowser
12-15-2019, 03:41 PM
This kid is going to be a pain in our ass for the next few years.

carcosa
12-15-2019, 03:41 PM
He sucks shit ! ! He should be banned from Kansas City for Life!!!!! ! !

BWillie
12-15-2019, 03:42 PM

They dated?

Spott
12-15-2019, 03:46 PM
I don’t hate the guy. The hometown kid is doing the Chiefs a solid by keeping the Donkeys in the cellar for years to come.

Titty Meat
12-15-2019, 03:49 PM
Go fuck yourself lew

King_Chief_Fan
12-15-2019, 03:50 PM
I don’t hate the guy. The hometown kid is doing the Chiefs a solid by keeping the Donkeys in the cellar for years to come.

ok..that made me laugh

493rd
I think he’s gonna be a good one unfortunately. Clearly he can play based on the last 2 weeks. Hopefully Mahomes owns his ass though.

notorious
After he fails in Denver he can be 3rd string backup to Mahomes.

crayzkirk
12-15-2019, 04:08 PM
I hope he succeeds. On the level of Derrick Carr, Phillip Rivers and all the others. It's good to have competition. Especially when it's B vs our A. We all can't be the Patriots and the horrible AFC LEast.

RN47
12-15-2019, 04:14 PM

If future reflects the past— I’m fine with Lock being their QBOTF. He sucked a fat baby’s dick today. Less than 50% completion, no TD and an INT.

Pffft.

RunKC
12-15-2019, 04:21 PM

He is Derek Carr. I don’t think he’ll be that good compared to Mahomes

Chieftain
12-15-2019, 04:23 PM
We shouldn't hate him. We should do the opposite and cheer for him to be the Donk QB for the next decade. This way he would help prolong our domination over Denver by making them falsely hope he is their future. I want the donkkeys to live in eternal purgatory and having Paxton Lynch 2.0 as your projected future QB is the right start to achieve such eternity.

Pablo
12-15-2019, 04:25 PM
muTT trash is now donkey trash. Easy transition from one institution of ass sucking to another.

ThyKingdomCome15
12-15-2019, 04:26 PM
This thread is stupid. I continue to be a Drew Lock fan and hope he does well.

Raiderhater
12-15-2019, 04:33 PM

Compared to Mahomes not many will be considered that good.

Basileus777
12-15-2019, 04:38 PM
There's not much reason to even think he'll be a Derek Carr yet.

The guy had one good game against a trash Texans D and hasn't done much otherwise. He played poorly today.

MotherJefer
12-15-2019, 04:43 PM
Go back to Lee’s SCUMmit!

srvy
12-15-2019, 05:02 PM
I already hate you!

I hope you continue to be the Donkey QB that the Chiefs dominate. I hope that Elway is dumb enough to ride you for years to come. We are the Chiefs and we will fucking own you!

:LOL: Fuck Drew lock he sucks in the pros just like in college. That said pretty snowflakey from our self proclaimed alpha. Yap yap.

BigRedChief
12-15-2019, 05:06 PM
imagine growing up a hardcore chiefs fan, tailgating and going to countless games. then you grow up to be an nfl qb but get drafted by the broncos and get your shit kicked in by your favorite team in your first start in the stadium you grew up with as your temple.

Rain Man
12-15-2019, 05:11 PM
If I had been an NFL prospect and the Broncos drafted me, I would have retired. So he deserves whatever he** he gets working for Elway and (haha) Fangio.

BigCatDaddy
12-15-2019, 05:12 PM
Another in the long line of post Manning trash Denver strolled out at QB.

Graystoke
12-15-2019, 05:18 PM
He may as well accept that he will be a bitch of the Chiefs for years to come

BigCatDaddy
12-15-2019, 05:21 PM

That 3 point outburst was impressive.

candyman
12-15-2019, 05:23 PM
Mahomes will continue to own this division for the next several years.

15 is more than "several"

Halfcan
12-15-2019, 05:24 PM
imagine growing up a hardcore chiefs fan, tailgating and going to countless games. then you grow up to be an nfl qb but get drafted by the broncos and get your shit kicked in by your favorite team in your first start in the stadium you grew up with as your temple.

Arrowhead is a tough place for any QB, especially for his 3rd start. Plus a snowstorm. Lock played as best that could be expected. He was a lively tackling dummy.

Pablo
12-15-2019, 05:27 PM
That 3 point outburst was impressive.

LOL

muTT fans really think this terribly coached turd is going to be something in the NFL. He'll be lucky to be a slightly worse version of Jay Cutler.

Camaro
12-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Lock looked like shit. Looked like basic zone coverage was too much for him.

ChiTown
12-15-2019, 05:46 PM

LMFAO. Based on what?

dlphg9
12-15-2019, 05:47 PM
LOL

muTT fans really think this terribly coached turd is going to be something in the NFL. He'll be lucky to be a slightly worse version of Jay Cutler.

Is "muTT" really something dipshit ku fans consider as an insult? If so it doesn't surprise me coming from a fan base that cheers for a school that the best thing they could come up with for a mascot is a fictional Looney Toons looking bird called a Jayhawk. Hell the best school phrase you dipshits could come up with is"Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go ku". You all aren't very creative or bright.

chiefforlife
12-15-2019, 05:53 PM
Lock put up half as many points as Flacco! QBOTF!

KChiefs1
12-15-2019, 05:55 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191215/cd2d8f79043d14f60b8a5f29fc6396cd.jpg

Hamwallet
12-15-2019, 06:01 PM
I am a die hard MU fan so I hope he has a nice career on another team....

Tonka83
12-15-2019, 06:07 PM
Brew Cockweiler is the next Brian Griese.

Easy 6
12-15-2019, 06:08 PM
He is a man with no home

A miscast outsider in Denver, traitorous scum in his native land

He will die alone

Coochie liquor
12-15-2019, 06:09 PM
Nothing the Dungkeys have done post Manning have shown me they have the ability to groom a qb, and they’ve had lots of tries. I’m sure they will ruin him just like the other “next great quarterback “ turds Failway has drafted.

Gravedigger
12-15-2019, 06:09 PM
What is he supposed to do, pull an Eli Manning and forgo millions of dollars?

neech
12-15-2019, 06:10 PM

He didn’t look to bad out there actually for being his second game and all.

POND_OF_RED
12-15-2019, 06:15 PM
LOL

Pretty sure most MU fans were happy to see him go to Denver and none of us are cheering for him anymore. We’ve got a lot more alumni spread out in the NFL that we don’t have to keep rooting for Donkeys like all the beakers did when that POS Talib was playing there.

BryanBusby
12-15-2019, 06:18 PM
Pretty sure most MU fans were happy to see him go to Denver and none of us our cheering for him anymore.
Ah yeah, this was it. We were laughing that the Broncos drafted him.

Leave it to a cartoon chicken fan to not understand what words actually mean though.

Spott
12-15-2019, 06:23 PM
Pretty sure most MU fans were happy to see him go to Denver and none of us our cheering for him anymore. We’ve got a lot more alumni spread out in the NFL that we don’t have to keep rooting for Donkeys like all the beakers did when that POS Talib was playing there.

I think the only one pimping this guy up were donkey fans. As far as MU QB’s, I would probably rank him under Gabbert and slightly above James Franklin.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2019, 06:25 PM
Pretty sure most MU fans were happy to see him go to Denver and none of us are cheering for him anymore. We’ve got a lot more alumni spread out in the NFL that we don’t have to keep rooting for Donkeys like all the beakers did when that POS Talib was playing there.

Link to where us KU fans were rooting for cheating donks?

Or you just projecting for attention?

Chiefshrink
12-15-2019, 06:29 PM

And why this is such a stupid thread. What do you expect the kid to do when drafted by the Broncos or any other NFL team for that matter.:rolleyes:

Pablo
12-15-2019, 06:32 PM
And why this is such a stupid thread. What do expect the kid to do when drafted by the Broncos or any other NFL team for that matter.:rolleyes:

He could have done the honorable thing and swallowed a bullet when drafted by the donkeys...but mutts know no shame.

58-4ever
12-15-2019, 06:41 PM

I've been there to pick up the pieces... Gracie wants me all to tell you that she's super happy with me now...

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-15-2019, 06:42 PM
Terrible QB

petegz28
12-15-2019, 06:44 PM
I know a lot of people loved him at MU. I was never sold. I was never sold on Gabbert either but I continue to hear how great he was stat wise and what not.

The fact is Lock has a very strong arm and can hit the deep pass with mild consistency. He can't or couldn't hit crossing routes to save his life and you saw his laser like accuracy on display today.

He had a lucky game against the Chargers and a fluke game against Houston. He is lucky to be 2-1 and not 1-2.

POND_OF_RED
12-15-2019, 06:56 PM
Link to where us KU fans were rooting for cheating donks?

Or you just projecting for attention?

Bambi and Prison Bitch used to do it all the time. If Pablo can say that Mizzou fans are rooting for Lock when it’s pretty much only Glory I’m pretty sure it’s fair to say KU fans rooted for Talib with how much those 2 idiots used to troll the board when he played there.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2019, 06:59 PM
Bambi and Prison Bitch used to do it all the time. If Pablo can say that Mizzou fans are rooting for Lock when it’s pretty much only Glory I’m pretty sure it’s fair to say KU fans rooted for Talib with how much those 2 idiots used to troll the board when he played there.
Got it.

Flying High D
12-15-2019, 06:59 PM
They dated?

Almost married.

Hamwallet
12-15-2019, 07:14 PM
I know a lot of people loved him at MU. I was never sold. I was never sold on Gabbert either but I continue to hear how great he was stat wise and what not.

The fact is Lock has a very strong arm and can hit the deep pass with mild consistency. He can't or couldn't hit crossing routes to save his life and you saw his laser like accuracy on display today.

He had a lucky game against the Chargers and a fluke game against Houston. He is lucky to be 2-1 and not 1-2.

Never sold on a local guy that until a couple weeks ago held the single season TD record in the SEC....

Chief Roundup
12-15-2019, 07:18 PM
They dated?

Dude where the fuck have you been not to have known that before now?

petegz28
12-15-2019, 07:30 PM
Never sold on a local guy that until a couple weeks ago held the single season TD record in the SEC....Yeah a cool stat that amounted to nothing in the end

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RunKC
12-15-2019, 08:02 PM
LMAO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs with an easy win today! 1-0</p>&mdash; Drew Lock (@DrewLock23) <a href="https://twitter.com/DrewLock23/status/376730932805263360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 8, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RealSNR
12-15-2019, 09:10 PM
And why this is such a stupid thread. What do you expect the kid to do when drafted by the Broncos or any other NFL team for that matter.:rolleyes:

In college, I knew Josey Jewell's family quite well. I remember little Josey when he was a little toddler running around the house. I still keep in touch with that family.

Their son, however, is a dirty fucking Donk.

I hope he finds a way to escape that hell hole and have a profitable NFL career. But in the meantime, I unfortunately do not wish him success. I hope he does not have a good career with Denver. I hope they cut him and he finds his path somewhere else. Or maybe he leaves the NFL early and preserves what brain cells he has left. I'm fine with that.

But do I want him to become a great player in Denver? Absolutely not.

If I can harbor that towards a member of a family I have close personal ties to, the least these Mizzou fans can do is rip Drew Lock out of their football lives. It's not that much to ask. None of this, "He didn't ask to be drafted by the Donks." Too bad. That's war.

Demonpenz
12-15-2019, 09:29 PM

I would imagine the money and pussy forever

HonestChieffan
12-15-2019, 09:43 PM
No need to fear anyone that comes out of a Mizzou sports program.

Seems like a nice kid but won't ever be a top level performer.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-15-2019, 10:35 PM
muTT trash is now donkey trash. Easy transition from one institution of ass sucking to another.

When the fuck did he play for K RAP? Oh shit I forgot, they don'i even play football anymore. My bad.

TEX
12-16-2019, 08:28 AM
They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words. This one is worth more. LMAO

duncan_idaho
12-16-2019, 08:39 AM
I love Drew Lock. Because as long as he is the Denver QB, they won’t be a threat to the Chiefs and Mahomes. He can stay there as long as he wants.

scho63
12-16-2019, 08:39 AM
I already hate you!

How do you really feel? ROFL

ptlyon
12-16-2019, 09:05 AM
It's not his fault he was drafted by what I would say now is the most bitter division rival we have.

That said, fuck him. He's a bronco.

Pablo
12-16-2019, 10:23 AM
No need to fear anyone that comes out of a Mizzou sports program.

Seems like a nice kid but won't ever be a top level performer.

Of course this is correct. I think Locktober gives us another 2 or 3 years of hilariously bad efforts and laughs at his expense then shuffles off to be a backup in the CFL.

ModSocks
12-16-2019, 10:26 AM
He's the most impressive Denver QB ive seen since Trevor Siemian.

TEX
12-16-2019, 11:02 AM
Lockutler - LMAO

jerryaldini ponted this out to me earlier. This seems like the perfect place to share it: Article comparing him to Jay Cutler...

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/12/15/mark-kiszla-drew-lock-von-miller-broncos/

duncan_idaho
12-16-2019, 11:17 AM
Of course this is correct. I think Locktober gives us another 2 or 3 years of hilariously bad efforts and laughs at his expense then shuffles off to be a backup in the CFL.

Nah, man. It’s fucking stupid, like pretty much everything that dude says.

Mile High Mania
12-16-2019, 11:44 AM
Lockutler - LMAO

jerryaldini ponted this out to me earlier. This seems like the perfect place to share it: Article comparing him to Jay Cutler...

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/12/15/mark-kiszla-drew-lock-von-miller-broncos/

Kiszla will ride with whatever he can to make an article interesting. Lock's persona is nothing like Cutler so far. He's not out there saying he has a stronger arm than Elway did or looking generally pissy in his stance.

Three freaking games and he's 2-1 after losing @ Arrowhead, a place where few rookies win and only 2 other QBs (maybe 3) in Denver's history have won a game.

For Kiszla and some fans, it's either he's amazing or a bust from week to week right now... and they can have fun riding that emotional roller coaster. The problem is that some really thought they could have it all play out and advance as an 8-8 six seed this year.

Just enjoy watching a young QB come in and let's see what he can do. They've had really good drafts in '18 and '19 and a lot of young talent - best thing they could do is just a flat out youth movement and be done with any connection to 2015. They should have done that last year, but we'll see what they do this offseason.

Lots of work to be done and I'm fine seeing what they can build up around Lock.

TEX
12-16-2019, 12:01 PM
Kiszla will ride with whatever he can to make an article interesting. Lock's persona is nothing like Cutler so far. He's not out there saying he has a stronger arm than Elway did or looking generally pissy in his stance.

Three freaking games and he's 2-1 after losing @ Arrowhead, a place where few rookies win and only 2 other QBs (maybe 3) in Denver's history have won a game.

For Kiszla and some fans, it's either he's amazing or a bust from week to week right now... and they can have fun riding that emotional roller coaster. The problem is that some really thought they could have it all play out and advance as an 8-8 six seed this year.

Just enjoy watching a young QB come in and let's see what he can do. They've had really good drafts in '18 and '19 and a lot of young talent - best thing they could do is just a flat out youth movement and be done with any connection to 2015. They should have done that last year, but we'll see what they do this offseason.

Lots of work to be done and I'm fine seeing what they can build up around Lock.

Sure. I know his shtick. But in another thread you said that you think Lock can be a "solid" NFL starter. Well, Cutler was indeed "solid". Just not solid enough when it counted most. :shrug:

InChiefsHeaven
12-16-2019, 12:01 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vNHTu4RFqWA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know this dude is a Donk homer, but he's really funny and actually pretty even handed. This is his Donk vs. Chiefs prediction show, and it's awesome. Seriously I appreciate his homerism when he talks about Dungver, and the rest of his shows are really entertaining.

But this one is great...if you are a Chiefs fan...:D

Mile High Mania
12-16-2019, 12:09 PM
Sure. I know his shtick. But in another thread you said that you think Lock can be a "solid" NFL starter. Well, Cutler was indeed "solid". Just not solid enough when it counted most. :shrug:

Yeah, after 3 games... not sure anyone can say one way or the other. Cutler had a decent career, but he was a weird guy and not what I would call a leader and early on, he seemed soft.

Lzen
12-16-2019, 12:14 PM
Is "muTT" really something dipshit ku fans consider as an insult? If so it doesn't surprise me coming from a fan base that cheers for a school that the best thing they could come up with for a mascot is a fictional Looney Toons looking bird called a Jayhawk. Hell the best school phrase you dipshits could come up with is"Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go ku". You all aren't very creative or bright.

Looks like somebody struck a nerve. :deevee::deevee:

ROFL