PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The annual patriot way report card

chiefzilla1501
12-27-2019, 08:17 AM
How long is it going to take for this virus to be eliminated?

Winners:
- Tennessee (Robinson GM, Vrabel coach)
- Houston (Bill O'Brien "GM", coach)

Losers:
- Miami - GM and coach
- Detroit GM and coach
- Atlanta - GM (contract extension, for some reason)
- Miami - GM, coach
- Jaguars - GM, Coughlin = parcells
- Tampa Bay - GM

Don't know if I'm missing anyone.

Flying High D
12-27-2019, 08:24 AM
Why list Miami twice in the Losers?

Fat Elvis
12-27-2019, 08:33 AM

They're *that* bad....

Flying High D
12-27-2019, 08:36 AM
Jagwhores already shitcanned the coughingman

chiefzilla1501
12-27-2019, 08:41 AM
Jagwhores already shitcanned the coughingman

So because he was canned late in the season, he had no role in this year's disaster?

displacedinMN
12-27-2019, 08:47 AM
The Patriot Way will not work without BB. No one in the NFL seems to get that.

When he is gone-the pats will implode.

Graystoke
12-27-2019, 09:13 AM

That's because they are cheating mother f'ers

Flying High D
12-27-2019, 09:19 AM
So because he was canned late in the season, he had no role in this year's disaster?

No, I would say currently the virus is eliminated there. Wouldn’t a virus carrier have to be present to be eliminated?

chiefzilla1501
12-27-2019, 09:29 AM

I don't know when. But as long as they have their tentacles around all these front offices and coaching staffs, owners will never have an interest in letting their dynasty die a necessary death.

Icon
12-27-2019, 09:58 AM
It's no coincidence that the "Patriot Way" coincided with the arrival and play of Tom Brady.

When Brady retires the Patriots will fall back to just another team.

Beef Supreme
12-27-2019, 10:09 AM
It's no coincidence that the "Patriot Way" coincided with systemic organizational cheating.

GoChargers
12-27-2019, 10:12 AM
Tennessee is still as mediocre as ever with Vrabel. O'Brien is getting carried by Watson and Texans fans have wanted him fired for years now. I wouldn't consider them "winners" either.

It's incredible how the Belicheat tree keeps failing outside of the culture of cheating in Foxboro, but the rest of the league keeps giving them chance after chance.

ChiliConCarnage
12-27-2019, 10:31 AM
I think the Miami coach has done alright? He took over a meh roster. The team pretty much let the players know they were tanking before the season started w/ the Tunstil trade. They got off to an awful start but he's kept them together and competing. Not saying 4 wins is good but expectations should've been really low.

Dante84
12-27-2019, 10:32 AM
Chiefs DL is a winner.

KChiefs1
12-27-2019, 12:43 PM
Patriot Way likes padding?

https://insider.afca.com/the-power-of-padding-how-it-helped-create-the-patriots-dynasty/

“Padding” refers to the process of watching all-22 game film and transferring onto paper (or a notepad) exactly what is happening on each play. This means charting the alignment of the 22 players on the field as well as plotting their individual assignments for each snap. The devil is in the details, and as Lombardi notes, “[Belichick] wants to know, for example, if there is a variation of even a couple of inches in the offensive line’s splits…”

NJChiefsFan
12-27-2019, 12:49 PM
I think the Miami coach has done alright? He took over a meh roster. The team pretty much let the players know they were tanking before the season started w/ the Tunstil trade. They got off to an awful start but he's kept them together and competing. Not saying 4 wins is good but expectations should've been really low.

I agree. I don't see how you can say Brian Flores is a fail so far. If anything he has done a good job imho.

Deberg_1990
12-27-2019, 05:02 PM
Dan Quinn is sort of a mystery? But the Falcons have had a lot of injuries the last few years. And they lost Shanahan and LeFleur.

I guess he’s better than an unknown alternative.

Coochie liquor
12-27-2019, 06:26 PM
I agree. I don't see how you can say Brian Flores is a fail so far. If anything he has done a good job imho.

And he’s got the team playing tough with an ungodly amount of undrafted free agents, And numerous players. Hard to tell how he’s gonna turn out but he seems to be doing ok with a shit roster. Next year they’ll have lots of cap space and draft picks. Just like the Fade did purging the roster last year to get lots of space and picks.

Flying High D
12-27-2019, 06:41 PM
Dan Quinn is sort of a mystery? But the Falcons have had a lot of injuries the last few years. And they lost Shanahan and LeFleur.

I guess he’s better than an unknown alternative.

Enlighten the masses how the fuck Dan Quinn has Jack fucking shit to do with the Patriot way?

FlaChief58
12-27-2019, 06:50 PM

Have you seen them play?