PDA

View Full Version : Life Wish me luck

O.city
01-10-2020, 10:23 AM
Having my balls snipped today. Any advice?

RickObie
01-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Run!

RickObie
01-10-2020, 10:26 AM
...oh yeah - and best of luck!!!

Rain Man
01-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Try to talk them out of making you wear the cone around your neck afterwards. You get too many questions.

ChiefRocka
01-10-2020, 10:32 AM
I need to do this on March 15th

Rasputin
01-10-2020, 10:33 AM
You've watched too much Price is Right with Bob Barker

Monty
01-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Get a bag of frozen peas and Netflix for the day. Good luck

Peter Gibbons
01-10-2020, 10:34 AM

Run. Don’t look back, just run.

If that won’t work for you, then you have my sympathy.
I’d suggest frozen peas and bourbon. I’d administer those differently for maximum effect.

GloryDayz
Pro tip: Don't tell them you a dentist.

JimNasium
The Valium helped but it was still a very unpleasant experience.

TribalElder
01-10-2020, 10:38 AM
I guess you can sit around and watch football this weekend

I’ve heard of people scheduling this around ncaa basketball tourney

Pulling out is a skill I guess LMAO

oldman
01-10-2020, 10:50 AM
My 2 best friends and I all had it done the same day. Wives had coolers full of beer for us when we all got back to my place, which was closest, and we watched TV. By the end of the day, we were all pretty "tired", so there wasn't a whole lot of crying about the pain. One cautionary tale, make sure you go through the 10-12 cycles of emission before you go in unprotected. I have a friend that didn't. His daughter will be 21 next week.

Lzen
01-10-2020, 10:53 AM

Good advice.

notorious
01-10-2020, 10:54 AM
The next 3 days will be the horniest your wife has ever been.

Easy 6
01-10-2020, 10:57 AM

I had a drill sergeant who missed the first couple weeks of basic training for this, and that’s exactly what he said... spent a lotta time sitting on a bag of frozen peas

SupDock
01-10-2020, 11:01 AM
My 2 best friends and I all had it done the same day. Wives had coolers full of beer for us when we all got back to my place, which was closest, and we watched TV. By the end of the day, we were all pretty "tired", so there wasn't a whole lot of crying about the pain. One cautionary tale, make sure you go through the 10-12 cycles of emission before you go in unprotected. I have a friend that didn't. His daughter will be 21 next week.

It's more like 20-30 cycles. Make sure you have your analysis before going unprotected

Wear supportive underwear, watch out for animals and kids.jumping on your lap. Stay on top of taking ibuprofen. Try not to snap your balls when putting on boxers.

The worst part is hearing the wife say how much worse she had it during pregnancy and child birth.

SAUTO
01-10-2020, 11:05 AM
fuck that noise...

F150
01-10-2020, 11:05 AM
ice

Iowanian
01-10-2020, 11:06 AM
Give yourself an extra day than you think you need....and don't jump off the truck tailgate tomorrow.

Someday, one of these is going to turn into a Vas horror story contest.

O.city
01-10-2020, 11:07 AM
I figure I’ll just post up on the couch all weekend and watch football and keep a nice solid whiskey buzz going with ice on my junk

Lzen
01-10-2020, 11:08 AM
ice

Bag of frozen peas is much better because it contours.

The Franchise
01-10-2020, 11:10 AM
I figure I’ll just post up on the couch all weekend and watch football and keep a nice solid whiskey buzz going with ice on my junk

That first Mahomes TD throw is going to cause you some serious pain.

Easy 6
01-10-2020, 11:11 AM
fuck that noise...

Me personally?

“Honey, you’re getting on the pill!”

Peter Gibbons
Bag of frozen peas is much better because it contours.

Seems like there is a CP obligatory mention of needing a costco size bag of peas, of course.

SAUTO
That first Mahomes TD throw is going to cause you some serious pain.

yeah i would have waited until after the season, but i think we all know what waiting got him last time...

and FTR I'm going to say i told you so again o.city

O.city
01-10-2020, 11:12 AM
I brought home some of the Frozen bags the oral surgeons use after wisdom teeth extractions so I’ll be good there

MahiMike
01-10-2020, 11:12 AM
Scotch and ice. Ice is for your balls.

O.city
01-10-2020, 11:13 AM
yeah i would have waited until after the season, but i think we all know what waiting got him last time...

and FTR I'm going to say i told you so again o.city

Yeah and I’ll still say a big fuck you!

SupDock
01-10-2020, 11:14 AM
All in all, the procedure was not nearly as bad as I expected.

Kman34
01-10-2020, 11:19 AM
Did you return them to your wife afterwards??

Lol.. Get well soon..

Peter Gibbons
01-10-2020, 11:26 AM
Watch out for addiction. I am pretty sure this is how Lance Armstrong started out.

493rd
01-10-2020, 11:27 AM
Easiest thing ever and then you can man-whore without spreading your seed

stumppy
01-10-2020, 11:27 AM
The worst part for me wasn't the procedure. It was jogging home afterwards.

Iowanian
01-10-2020, 11:28 AM
I ended up with 7 stitches from mine.

Pretty sure he had to use bolt cutters to get through my pipes.

Peter Gibbons
01-10-2020, 11:29 AM

Respect!

R Clark
01-10-2020, 11:29 AM
Lay down with ice on nut sack for three days, have wife wait on you.Dont have sex, you won’t like the results lol

Red Beans
01-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Make sure you're good an numb before the start cutting. I needed a second shot. The process of finding out I needed a second shot was not fun.

R Clark
01-10-2020, 11:31 AM
When the doc pulls on them cords you will think they are connected to your jaw.

SAUTO
01-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Yeah and I’ll still say a big fuck you!

i bet you dont really think that anymore.

FlaChief58
01-10-2020, 11:38 AM
When the doc pulls on them cords you will think they are connected to your jaw.

LMAO I'm glad I've never had to go there. It does not sound like a good time

seaofred
01-10-2020, 11:40 AM
I go on March 13th. I will be coming home with a bag of peas and a bottle of Whistle Pig 10 year old straight rye.

HayWire
01-10-2020, 11:47 AM

Congrats man, now you point that fucker anywhere and not have to worry about killing someone...now that it's just an empty round

RunKC
01-10-2020, 12:04 PM
Had mine done in June. Here my experience:

-First 4 days kinda suck. It will be tough walking at first. Seriously relax the first 2 days.
-you might be able to take ibuprofen post-vasectomy. I did and it was fine

I know this is common sense and they told you this but do not be stupid before your test in a few months. It’s amazing how dumb some guys are that **** up bc they can’t wait and all the plumbing is not out yet.

scho63
01-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Have them add the extra skin from your balls to your dick.

limested
01-10-2020, 12:10 PM
Make sure you're good an numb before the start cutting. I needed a second shot. The process of finding out I needed a second shot was not fun.
Had the same experience. Not fun.

wheeler08
01-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Unless these guys from experience had it done 20 years ago, its a piece of cake. I was in and out in no time, and felt very little pain. My dad talked about what a nightmare it was, and it wasn't anything like that. You'll be fine

Now on the other hand, if you ever get it reversed, that hurts like a motherfucker! I walked bow legged for a month and was in pain every day.

Frosty
01-10-2020, 12:26 PM
You know how they tell you to wait a couple of weeks before having sex?

Believe it.

tyecopeland
01-10-2020, 12:51 PM
I got home felt fine. Walked down my driveway which is a pretty big hill. Halfway back up I decided I better go lay down. Took 2 regular ibuprofen and slept most of the rest of the day. Next day I was going up and down stairs and light work. 2nd day after I was pretty much back to normal. Supportive underwear is a must though. Most important thing.

neech
01-10-2020, 12:55 PM
My 2 best friends and I all had it done the same day.

Whats going on man.

Nothing.

Hey lets go get our balls snipped.

Cool.

IowaHawkeyeChief
01-10-2020, 01:08 PM
cold compression, and take it easy. If you feel good, still take it easy... and shave first.

GloryDayz
01-10-2020, 01:08 PM
Make sure they rinse your sack's inside with sodium hypochlorite....

notorious
01-10-2020, 01:10 PM
Avoid the pictures section for a while.

Marcellus
01-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Don't sneeze during the procedure. That's all I got.

Frosty
01-10-2020, 01:40 PM
and shave first.

When I got mine done, they said they don't shave anymore because the razor burn is way more likely to get infected and/or cause infection. Just buzz it short.

TambaBerry
01-10-2020, 01:45 PM
looks like the dentist died

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Right before A playoff game....dumb ROFL

T-post Tom
01-10-2020, 02:04 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2hshkdneE8o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tx4chiefs
01-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Best thing ever. You'll be glad you did it!

notorious
01-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Whats going on man.

Nothing.

Hey lets go get our balls snipped.

Cool. Wait, will there be beer?

Yes.

Cool.

fyp

duncan_idaho
01-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Lot of fear-mongering going on here.

I had mine done about 4 years ago (Feb 2016). The most painful part of the whole thing for me was being made fun of for not doing it during the ncaa tourney.

I had very minimal pain during the surgery. Felt a small bit of pressure as he snipped/tied things off but no real pain.

Afterwards, I iced immediately and took off the rest of the day. Didn’t have any significant pain and ended up not even taking painkillers after the second day.

Iowanian
01-10-2020, 03:06 PM
So...Did they just put your bag down on an anvil and use a hammer and chizzle to bust into that baby maker?

loochy
01-10-2020, 03:11 PM
Lot of fear-mongering going on here.

I had mine done about 4 years ago (Feb 2016). The most painful part of the whole thing for me was being made fun of for not doing it during the ncaa tourney.

I had very minimal pain during the surgery. Felt a small bit of pressure as he snipped/tied things off but no real pain.

Afterwards, I iced immediately and took off the rest of the day. Didn’t have any significant pain and ended up not even taking painkillers after the second day.

Absolutely this. I had mine done in July with almost zero pain. The only time it hurt was if I made any sudden movements that jiggled the sack area. I drove myself home after the procedure and there was zero swelling. I was back to lifting weights in 3 days.

Just move slowly for a couple of days and you're fine.

Really, I think the worst part was when they used the cauterization tool to burn the ends. I was OK with them injecting the painkiller, making the cut, and doing the tie offs. But there was something extra disturbing about smeling your burning ball flesh.

displacedinMN
01-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Not that big of a deal.

any man that has to lay around for 4 days afterward is a big pussy.

Next day-rode a boat. Three days. Mowed the yard.

And remember-you did this for a reason.....USE A CONDOM FOR AT LEAST 15 ejacualtions or you could get a surprise for same reason you had this done in the first place. Then get tested.

Heard of a guy that had sex with his wife the night before. Did not cover it. She got pregnant. He was 45. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.city
01-10-2020, 04:00 PM
The Valium is awesome

Not much pain

Not dead

Abba-Dabba
01-10-2020, 10:31 PM
Had a vascetomy about 4 yrs ago and was a great decision to do so. My wife is old enough then where having any more kids was out of the question. The procedure is simpler and much less invasive than my wife having to having her tubes tied or a hysterectomy. It was a no brainer to go that route. Wasn't painless but wasn't painful. General ache and swelling is to be expected. Nothing a bag of frozen peas can't handle.

TinyEvel
01-11-2020, 12:24 AM
Get a pair of butt-huggers, aka tighty whities, and snug the nuts up super tight to your body. Repeat: You must immobilize the troops! Any movement makes them hurt.

Ditto on the ice or bag of frozen peas. Ice regularly and stay off your feet.

Finally: The first time you nut might hurt. Like that deep immediate pow like if you ever jizzed after getting blue balls from humping a girl for three hours.that kind of pain.

Also, be careful about getting boner before your stitches are out. My stitches were at the base of Mr. Happy and I had a morning wood it was pulling on the stitches--you get the picture.

Titty Meat
01-11-2020, 03:15 AM
Just pull out dumbass

Why Not?
01-11-2020, 07:06 AM
Really, I think the worst part was when they used the cauterization tool to burn the ends. I was OK with them injecting the painkiller, making the cut, and doing the tie offs. But there was something extra disturbing about smeling your burning ball flesh.

100% this.

Another vote for frozen peas. I also suggest an athletic supporter. You want to try to keep the boys nestled. Gravity works against you for about a week or two. Man, I timed mine perfectly. Had it the week before Thanksgiving. Got to lay around all weekend and watch football and then, was still recovering enough to do the same thing at the in laws all Thanksgiving weekend. It was glorious.

HemiEd
01-11-2020, 07:12 AM

I still remember that painful drive home . Pounded beer in bed for the next couple days.

O.city
01-11-2020, 08:53 AM
So yesterday wasn’t bad. The meds had be pretty wiped out but didn’t have much pain. So far tosay not to bad. Wearing some compression shorts so they’re pretty tight.

They don’t even have to do traditional injections in your bean bag anymore. It’s like a little air compression gun, feels like a little sting or like getting hit in the sack with a rubber band.

Ice and football for today

burt
01-11-2020, 09:16 AM
So yesterday wasn’t bad. The meds had be pretty wiped out but didn’t have much pain. So far tosay not to bad. Wearing some compression shorts so they’re pretty tight.

They don’t even have to do traditional injections in your bean bag anymore. It’s like a little air compression gun, feels like a little sting or like getting hit in the sack with a rubber band.

I had it done 20 years ago. The worst part was the anticipation.

Funny part: He shot local in my nutsack. Seconds later I see the scaple in his hands and yell "WAIT!!!". He freezes.

"Let that take effect!" I said
"Geez, you scared the hell outtta me" he replied. "It takes immediate effect down there. I already cut and when you yelled, I thought it didn't numb! Now, can I get back to finishing this?"

Chief Pote
01-11-2020, 09:20 AM
Follow the doctors orders, do not deviate. Wear that jockstrap. I went to work the next day without wearing the jockstrap, it felt like two midgets were hanging from my nuts all day. Worse day of my life.

Spott
01-11-2020, 09:21 AM

Nice. I had it done when I was pretty young and the anticipation was worse than the procedure, which was only a few minutes. The only day I felt a little uncomfortable was the day after but it still wasn’t too bad. Hopefully it will be the same for you. :thumb:

Lilmrp117
01-11-2020, 09:21 AM
Research suggests link between vasectomies and dementia. https://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2007/02/vasectomy.html

It's probably just a risk factor and not causative but i would never mess around with that. Semen mixing with blood in your body and making your body think there is some foreign material invading your body just doesn't seem right. Instead, get your wife an ovulation monitor and avoid sex during fertile days or use condom. This method can be just as effective as the pill if done right although not as convenient as vasectomy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3017256/

Spott
01-11-2020, 09:29 AM
Research suggests link between vasectomies and dementia. https://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2007/02/vasectomy.html

It's probably just a risk factor and not causative but i would never mess around with that. Semen mixing with blood in your body and making your body think there is some foreign material invading your body just doesn't seem right. Instead, get your wife an ovulation monitor and avoid sex during fertile days or use condom. This method can be just as effective as the pill if done right although not as convenient as vasectomy.

So you can either be old and have dementia, or you can be an old man raising a bunch of kids which will lead to insanity and probably dementia.

duncan_idaho
01-11-2020, 09:41 AM

Those are incredibly small samples sizes. Need to see a much larger study that is better controlled.

Also would like to see age and procedure based filters of the data set, as well as details on adherence to guidelines before and after the procedure.

More modern vasectomy practices - which involve cutting, then cauterizing, and finally tying each end would likely reduce the hypothesized cause/connection.

O.city
01-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Yeah I’ll take my chances

O.city
01-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Those are incredibly small samples sizes. Need to see a much larger study that is better controlled.

Also would like to see age and procedure based filters of the data set, as well as details on adherence to guidelines before and after the procedure.

More modern vasectomy practices - which involve cutting, then cauterizing, and finally tying each end would likely reduce the hypothesized cause/connection.

I don’t think they cauterize anymore or atleast they didn’t on me. Maybe they did I never smelt it tho

GloryDayz
01-11-2020, 09:51 AM

Did you tell them you were a dentist?

JakeT
01-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Sorry this is late, but my advice for the next guy would be if they ask if a med student can sit in --- say NO! Mine was a smoking hot 23 year old chick. Talk about adding insult to injury.

ping2000
01-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Is Hogfarmer doing it?

scho63
01-11-2020, 11:05 AM
Follow the doctors orders, do not deviate. Wear that jockstrap. I went to work the next day without wearing the jockstrap, it felt like two midgets were hanging from my nuts all day. Worse day of my life.

Maybe there were. Sure you checked? :hmmm:

Frosty
01-11-2020, 11:42 AM
Sorry this is late, but my advice for the next guy would be if they ask if a med student can sit in --- say NO! Mine was a smoking hot 23 year old chick. Talk about adding insult to injury.

No hot med student for me but they did ask if I wanted to watch the procedure. That was a firm NO. However, my wife got to watch.

seclark
01-11-2020, 12:42 PM
I know a surgeon that did it to himself.
Sec

tyecopeland
01-11-2020, 12:56 PM
I don’t think they cauterize anymore or atleast they didn’t on me. Maybe they did I never smelt it tho

There are a couple different procedures. My doc said he does it a couple different ways but if everything is good, does it the one way which involves cauterizing. I dont think you would have missed the smell.

Peter Gibbons
01-11-2020, 02:11 PM
The Valium is awesome

Not much pain

Not dead

Good to hear. I suggest drinking heavily.

Titty Meat
01-11-2020, 02:13 PM
So you can either be old and have dementia, or you can be an old man raising a bunch of kids which will lead to insanity and probably dementia.

Pull out or do butt sex dumbass

Iowanian
01-11-2020, 08:11 PM
I know a surgeon that did it to himself.
Sec

I grew up down the road from a lady-vet that gave her husband a home V...and didn't use clean enough tools and there were....complications.

displacedinMN
01-11-2020, 08:16 PM
I grew up down the road from a lady-vet that gave her husband a home V...and didn't use clean enough tools and there were....complications.

OMG

lewdog
01-11-2020, 09:08 PM
Ocity, you do a lot of good for those in need.

Any chance you'd pay for Clay and Billay to get this done? For the good of society please.