PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Henry should win MVP...THANK YOU Titans!

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Wow...they just took out KC's stiffest competition ON THE ROAD in back-to-back weeks.

I'm not trivializing the Texans....Chiefs could Chief...but this has been an amazing stroke of match-up luck.

Henry deserves MVP...Their QB is throwing like 9 passes a game and he just set an all-time record..just like Lamar.

Henry is my favorite non-chief player...he ran for 12,000 yards in HS..which is still a record. Amazing RB...

-King-
01-11-2020, 10:41 PM
I mean, they're just doing what the NFL had in the script for them. NFL clearly wanted tannehill in the AFCCG and made sure they got it

DaFace
01-11-2020, 10:42 PM
I mean, they're just doing what the NFL had in the script for them. NFL clearly wanted tannehill in the AFCCG and made sure they got itROFL

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
I mean, they're just doing what the NFL had in the script for them. NFL clearly wanted tannehill in the AFCCG and made sure they got it

Did you pull your own dick out of your troll mouth...just long enough to post that.

You never post anything of value...ever...and suck at trolling.

King....King of shit-posting.

Three7s
01-11-2020, 10:44 PM
Wow...they just took out KC's stiffest competition ON THE ROAD in back-to-back weeks.

I'm not trivializing the Texans....Chiefs could Chief...but this has been an amazing stroke of match-up luck.

Henry deserves MVP...Their QB is throwing like 9 passes a game and he just set an all-time record..just like Lamar.

Henry is my favorite non-chief player...he ran for 12,000 yards in HS..which is still a record. Amazing RB...

So the NFL is no longer scripted?

-King-
01-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Did you pull your own dick out of your troll mouth...just long enough to post that.

No troll. You just have to do the research into the NFL, Kraft/Viacom, and the referee Union to see the truth.

Chris Meck
01-11-2020, 10:47 PM
LOLZ

anyway-I think I said it a month ago, but the single player that scares me most is Derrick Henry.

That said, we're a better team, with the better QB. We should win that match-up.

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 10:48 PM
So the NFL is no longer scripted?

As long as the 4 corners of hell are removed...Kraft/Belichick/Goodell/Rivereron...we can enjoy post-season NFL again.

The Patriots were the influential poison...

RunKC

I’m no King defender but he’s spot on here. Your Schtick has been annoying since the beginning.

You’re a shit poster

TwistedChief
Ryan Tannehill's grandfather's best friend was a mafia guy who knew Lucky Luciano in the 1930s and was promised a championship by 2030. It seems this year was the year.

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 10:52 PM
I’m no King defender but he’s spot on here. Your Schtick has been annoying since the beginning.

You’re a shit poster

You have no original thoughts...you will be forgotten before you're dead.

GO Chiefs!

Patriots couldn't be saved this season...coupled with the Kraft sex-trafficking bust/ Bengals cheating/ risking back-to-back low rated SB in a media contract year.

Can we all just rejoice in the fact that the cancer has been removed?

PAChiefsGuy
01-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Hey BlackOps did you know that Goodell was put into power by Titans owner and that is the only reason the Titans are in the AFC Championship game?

MMXcalibur
01-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Don't thank the Titans just yet....

MatriculatingHank
01-11-2020, 11:03 PM
Don't thank the Titans just yet....

Exactly. I drove 3 hours to Nashville to watch Henry run rough shod over the Chiefs. I've had fears ever since of seeing him do it again...

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 11:04 PM
Hey BlackOps did you know that Goodell was put into power by Titans owner and that is the only reason the Titans are in the AFC Championship game?

Did you know...IRL, I wouldn't talk to you unless forced by circumstances? The internet is crazy like that...muddled, unwashed masses...all thrown in a pit of existential despair but ill-equipped to decipher the spiritual escape route.

I like the Chiefs...you kind of like them...that's where the similarities die.

RollChiefsRoll
01-11-2020, 11:09 PM

You seem nice!

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 11:17 PM
You seem nice!

No...the mindless cattle on here are, in expected fashion, trying to bum-rush me on the internet. Power to herd.

There are only 5 posters on here that I even think are worth replying to...this is just swatting flies.

The very thought of something being in control of their reality is just too vast..and triggers their primitive 'control valve" to open. ..but way back, hidden in the reptile portion of their brain...they know...they are cattle and the NFl is a ruse to satiate the primitive urges of the less fortunate.

Once KC gets to the SB...I'm gone/ fuck the NFL...

rabblerouser
01-11-2020, 11:18 PM

King is dogshit.

Derrick Henry better enjoy this season. The way he’s getting used, he’s out of the league in two years, three tops.

rabblerouser
01-11-2020, 11:19 PM

You’re a shit poster

King is just shit.

rabblerouser
01-11-2020, 11:21 PM
There are only 5 posters on here that I even think are worth replying to...this is just swatting flies.

https://media.giphy.com/media/yziuK6WtDFMly/giphy.gif

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 11:25 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/yziuK6WtDFMly/giphy.gif

You know...these other freaks just need to tie their identity to a corporation...and throw their money into it's golden jaws.

That said...I just want to reiterate that Henry is a bad-ass RB. If KC makes the SB...he shares some of the confetti.

Mr. Plow
01-11-2020, 11:33 PM

LMAO

RealSNR
01-11-2020, 11:37 PM
Adrian Peterson has never won a Super Bowl.

If he can get shut down, so can Derrick Henry.

jjchieffan
01-11-2020, 11:41 PM
Chiefs have got to sell out if that's what it takes to stop Henry. Tannehill just got carried to the AFCCG with back to back passing games of under 100 yards. All they have on offense is Henry. Stopping him is no easy task. But if the defense can at least contain him, the game should be a win. Mahomes will put up enough points to do the job.

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 11:42 PM

I'm in shock that the Ravens and Patriots arent in KC's path to the SB...nothing is certain but three weeks ago, everyone, here, would taken have HFA and a match-up with the Texans then Titans.

This IS the Chiefs...so tread cautiously.

Rausch
01-11-2020, 11:43 PM
No...the mindless cattle on here are, in expected fashion, trying to bum-rush me on the internet. Power to herd.

Relax, enjoy the moment, clearly the universe has decided this is our year.

Everything from the Dolphins beating the Pats at home to the no 1 seed losing at home. This is our year.

Instead of punching each other in the dick perhaps we should smile...

Rausch
01-11-2020, 11:44 PM
This IS the Chiefs...so tread cautiously.

Nope.

Our year...:)

rabblerouser
01-11-2020, 11:59 PM

Barry Fucking Sanders...Jamaal Fucking Charles...Eric Fucking Dickerson...Curtis Fucking Martin...

BlackOp
01-11-2020, 11:59 PM
Nope.

Our year...:)

I've watched the NFL long enough to know...things need to break right for you to make it...unless you are a team owned by Kraft. They are biggest frauds in modern sports history...but they are gone now.

It's amazing how much more enjoyable the post-season is without them in it...waiting to rip-off another franchise's fans.

No matter what happens...a new city gets to enjoy a SB..either Tennessee, Houston or hopefully KC...not going in 50 years classifies as "new".

Rausch
01-12-2020, 12:00 AM
Barry ****ing Sanders...Jamaal ****ing Charles...Eric ****ing Dickerson...Curtis ****ing Martin...

Very rarely does the best HB in football win the SB...

Why Not?
01-12-2020, 12:18 AM
Shit, I hope it’s rigged. There’s no way the NFL wants a Tits Texans champ game.

T-post Tom
01-12-2020, 12:21 AM
Chiefs get an early lead on Texans and Titans and they're good. That said, I'm mailing a basketball goal to Tennessee for their locker room.:)

BlackOp
01-12-2020, 12:29 AM
Shit, I hope it’s rigged. There’s no way the NFL wants a Tits Texans champ game.
o:-)

I refrained from mentioning Mahomes has the #2 selling jersey. After getting fucked in the Titans PO game with that Triplette/forward progress shit...I dont care if they get bogus PI calls on every pass Mahomes throws.

The refs gave them that game...in spectacular fashion...time for the universe to even things out.

cmh6476
01-12-2020, 12:32 AM
https://youtu.be/aUIWjfWQmO8

Eat sh1t earl

Rausch
01-12-2020, 01:28 AM
The refs gave them that game...in spectacular fashion...time for the universe to even things out.

When the refs were ready to blatantly fuck the Pats, at their house, for Mahomes there was clearly a changing of the guard...

Wilson8
01-12-2020, 02:24 AM

I agree that Henry is playing like the MVP but Lamar Jackson will be the winner.

The award is voted upon by a panel of 50 sportswriters at the end of the regular season, before the playoffs, though the results are not announced to the public until the day before the Super Bowl.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_Most_Valuable_Player_Award

chiefzilla1501
01-12-2020, 04:56 AM
Not only do we knock out the toughest team in the AFC, we now have AFC homefield advantage. AND we would play a team that has had virtually no rest and has played 2 very physical teams in a row.

Only 10 wildcard teams have made a Super Bowl and 6 of them have won it. For good reason. The odds help us a lot. But if the Titans make it to the Super Bowl (they won't) and we're in their path (we will be) that's one hell of a tough way to get there.

chiefzilla1501
01-12-2020, 04:59 AM
The story works out perfectly for us. Cinderella team overcomes injury, thinks the season is over a few games in, ends up going into playoffs... falling into homefield advantage... and exacts revenge on teams that beat them in the regular season.

Can you imagine if we win the Super Bowl beating 3 teams who beat us in the regular season? Imagine if our journey includes Houston, Tennessee, Green Bay. That would be really cool.

The NFL doesn't rig stuff. But how cool would a Green Bay - KC Super Bowl be? That would be one hell of an iconic Super Bowl.

chiefzilla1501
01-12-2020, 05:20 AM
If the 49ers make the Super Bowl, a 49ers - Titans super bowl would be one of the worst Super Bowls imaginable. Nobody wants to watch a Super Bowl where the ball is passed 25% of the time. Nobody wants to watch a "shootout" between Jimmy Garropolo and Ryan Tannehill.