PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So Proud

Dartgod
01-12-2020, 06:40 PM
I'm so proud of this team. There aren't many teams in the NFL who could have come back from that. Maybe the Chiefs are the only one.

Any one who doubts Andy Reid's influence on this team is a fool.

The Franchise
01-12-2020, 06:41 PM
I loved the look on Reid’s face after we get back into the game. Huge ass smile.

Dude deserves a fucking ring and Pat is going to get him one.

cabletech94
01-12-2020, 06:42 PM
this really is our year, isn't it?

Pitt Gorilla
01-12-2020, 06:42 PM
I'm so proud of this team. There aren't many teams in the NFL who could have come back from that. Maybe the Chiefs are the only one.

Any one who doubts Andy Reid's influence on this team is a fool.

:clap:

digger
01-12-2020, 06:44 PM
EPIC...

Bl00dyBizkitz
01-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Any other Chiefs team would've just fell over and died. Any other Chiefs team would get some garbage time scores to make it look a bit less embarrassing. Hell, maybe a few of them would make it close, but ultimately come up short because that's just what the Chiefs do. Come up short in big moments.

But not this team. I fuckin' believe.

Hoover
01-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Great post.

When we were down 24 - I felt awful for two people, Reid and Mahomes.

And its funny, once we scored once and things settled down suddenly it didn't see so bad. I mean I would have been happy being down 10 going into half. But no, we fucking lead 28-24. I mean WTF, that was incredible.

Also while I'm at it:

1. I hate people who get all pissed off during adversity. Yeah I was pissed, sad, scarped, whatever, but the win is that much better when you overcome. I mean what a win. I'll never forget it. You people who want to win easy just don't get it.

2. Damien Williams sure likes to play football in the post season. Dude is a weapon.
3. Frank Clark - worth the money.
4. Kelce - BEAST MODE
5. I know the WRs were pressing today, but why do they do that? Because they want to win so badly. We need to figure out how to settle these guys down, because once they get going look out. I think we need to make a point to get the ball in the Hill's hands early with a Jet Sweep or something. I love their desire.
6. Kpass is fucking huge. He's a nice fit with this defense.
7. I love Saunders drive.

The future is bright. Can't wait until next week!

FLHomer
01-12-2020, 06:54 PM
Great post.

And its funny, once we scored once and things settled down suddenly it didn't see so bad. I mean I would have been happy being down 10 going into half. But no, we fucking lead 28-24. I mean WTF, that was incredible.

Also while I'm at it:

1. I hate people who get all pissed off during adversity. Yeah I was pissed, sad, scarped, whatever, but the win is that much better when you overcome. I mean what a win. I'll never forget it. You people who want to win easy just don't get it.

2. Damien Williams sure likes to play football in the post season. Dude is a weapon.
3. Frank Clark - worth the money.
4. Kelce - BEAST MODE
5. I know the WRs were pressing today, but why do they do that? Because they want to win so badly. We need to figure out how to settle these guys down, because once they get going look out. I think we need to make a point to get the ball in the Hill's hands early with a Jet Sweep or something. I love their desire.
6. Kpass is fucking huge. He's a nice fit with this defense.
7. I love Saunders drive.

The future is bright. Can't wait until next week!

EXACTLY! To win a SB you have to overcome some adversity and have some luck.

keg in kc
01-12-2020, 06:55 PM
I don't think there's been another team in NFL history that would have turned a blowout against into a blowout win like that, much less in 10 minutes of game time.

Houston got utterly humbled. As high and as low as you can possibly be in one day. You're up 24 on the road in the playoffs and then 3 minutes later you're only up 3? Stunned... And then it was over once we scored again, and then again after halftime.

warpaint*
01-12-2020, 06:56 PM
They never even really acted fazed
After the muffed punt I thought it was going to be that crap all day
It was a staggering comeback
Idk if I have the words to do it justice to be down 24 and end up kicking the shit out of your opponent

notorious
01-12-2020, 06:57 PM
Alex Smith isn't QBing this team anymore.

They believe.

siberian khatru
01-12-2020, 06:58 PM
Down by 24 AND WON BY 20.

Still unfuckingbelievable.

F150
Special..

Pure special

Hoover
After going down 24, the Chiefs went of a 51-7 run.

I mean WTF Mahomes. LOL

carlos3652
I’m sure it was mentioned somewhere as I can’t be the first one to do so... but 24 is a magic number. It was the number that Alex Smith always had a hard time overcoming. Mahomes just proves that what has happened in the past doesn’t matter and we are exorcising all our demons. Love this team.

keg in kc
01-12-2020, 07:00 PM
!You know what I hate? All this holier than thou "I'm a better fan than the doubters" bullshit all over the forum. Can't we all just enjoy the win without tearing each other down?

And let's not undersell just how unprecedented that comeback was. That was way beyond mere "adversity". Nobody has ever done what the Chiefs did today. It was something special.

PHOG
01-12-2020, 07:00 PM
It was a comeback and victory for the history books. Just amazing.

TLO
01-12-2020, 07:02 PM
I love you guys

DaFace
01-12-2020, 07:02 PM
Great post.

Also while I'm at it:

Yep. I usually just stay away from here during games and after losses. People are WAY too reactionary.

siberian khatru
01-12-2020, 07:03 PM
After going down 24, the Chiefs went of a 51-7 run.

I mean WTF Mahomes. LOL

That’s absolutely mind-boggling

PattyFlakes
01-12-2020, 07:05 PM
Proudest I’ve ever been to be a Chiefs fan. This QB and this team is truly something special.

mnchiefsguy
01-12-2020, 07:05 PM
Team came out too tight...wanted to win so bad after last year.

Amazing comeback, I am still in shock.

Best chance to go to the Super Bowl in my lifetime coming up....the Chiefs are the best team and are at home.

WOW.

neech
01-12-2020, 07:06 PM
This game was so unbelievable, it adds to the greatness of Mahomes to comeback and so quickly for a 24 point deficit.

I still cant believe at what happened.

ChiefRocka
01-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Agree with everything but I still want to pimp smack Robinson. Dude clowned it today. We need to pop a Pringle

siberian khatru
01-12-2020, 07:09 PM
Agree with everything but I still want to pimp smack Robinson. Dude clowned it today. We need to pop a Pringle

Best I can say is the dude got a rare second chance next week.

farmerchief
01-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Yep, a big “Poo Poo”, to all the posters that were throwing this team under the buss when they were behind 24-0. I made the comment it reminded me of last years game against NE, and there was still plenty of game left.

ChiefsFanatic
01-12-2020, 07:13 PM

Any one who doubts Andy Reid's influence on this team is a fool.I have been very critical of Reid, especially for his postseason failures. CBS even had a little dig at him in the Cowher interview, showing that when he doesn't run the football he loses.

But he deserves so much credit today for his calm demeanor, and keeping the team calm and even-tempered when we were down 24-0.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Buehler445
01-12-2020, 10:53 PM
I don't think there's been another team in NFL history that would have turned a blowout against into a blowout win like that, much less in 10 minutes of game time.

Houston got utterly humbled. As high and as low as you can possibly be in one day. You're up 24 on the road in the playoffs and then 3 minutes later you're only up 3? Stunned... And then it was over once we scored again, and then again after halftime.

Yeah, Houston is a good team and we fucking embarrassed those fools.

Chiefshrink
01-12-2020, 10:56 PM
They never even really acted fazed

because they know who they are and what they can do.;)