PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What if I told you Lesean McCoy...

ChiefRocka
01-20-2020, 09:03 AM
Is the X factor in a screen game massacre against the 49ers pressure defense in the Superbowl? Andy is a master of the misdirection screen game. I can see it happening...Hold on to the damn ball!!!

Hate it, like it? Thoughts?

wazu
01-20-2020, 09:05 AM
I think it's better if he be kept away from the team for 2 more weeks to make sure he's fully over the flu before returning.

Rasputin
01-20-2020, 09:05 AM
He didn't even suit up Sunday

TwistedChief
01-20-2020, 09:06 AM
As bad as McCoy's fumbles were, we have seen Darwin make rookie mistake after rookie mistake this year. Wouldn't surprise me if he's active and the #2 option in the SB.

And don't get me wrong - I love Darwin Thompson. But the mental mistakes aren't a good look going into the SB.

Why Not?
01-20-2020, 09:06 AM
I think Shady is done as far as being an active player. Don’t mess with what’s working. D Will’s got this. Get Shady a ring as a retirement present.

Chris Meck
01-20-2020, 09:09 AM
Darwin's making rookie mistakes.

I think he'll be okay. But he probably doesn't get important downs in the Super Bowl.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-20-2020, 09:10 AM
I’d tell you that Damien can probably do it all a little better than LeSean.

But Darwin scares me right now, can tell he’s thinking too much out there. I’d think about suiting McCoy up.

Hammock Parties
01-20-2020, 09:12 AM
Give McCoy any touches Darwin might get.

Couple runs, couple passes.

He deserves it.

rabblerouser
01-20-2020, 09:14 AM
He didn't even suit up Sunday

He was sick. Same reason Matt Moore didn't suit up.

Feed them fresh legs the ball.

Another game where Andy will beat a team at their own damn game.

Spread the ball around. Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Robinson, Hardman, Williams, McCoy...

Everybody gonna eat!!

rabblerouser
01-20-2020, 09:14 AM
Give McCoy any touches Darwin might get.

Couple runs, couple passes.

He deserves it.

Yup.

lcarus
01-20-2020, 09:17 AM
I remember Darwin Thompson making one mistake yesterday which was not having his head turned around when Mahomes threw him the ball. Aside from that I think he's done fine. His run where he tried to Liu Kang jumpkick that guy in the face was pretty badass.

rabblerouser
01-20-2020, 09:20 AM
I remember Darwin Thompson making one mistake yesterday which was not having his head turned around when Mahomes threw him the ball. Aside from that I think he's done fine. His run where he tried to Liu Kang jumpkick that guy in the face was pretty badass.

He also missed a block that thankfully Mahomes was alert enough to keep the play alive, another one we gave up a sack on.

That can be fatal against a defense like the 49ers. One thing Shady still excels at is blitz pickup...