PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Thank you TwistedChief!!!

KCFalcon59
01-20-2020, 11:23 AM
I wanted to post something last night but was completely wiped out. I barely have a voice left from yelling the whole game.

I just want to say thank you so much for the opportunity to attend the AFCCG! I am forever grateful for your generosity. It was an amazing seat.

I've been a Chiefs fan for nearly 50 years. My parents would tell me that I would sit on my dad's lap watching the Chiefs from an early age. I remember my mom screaming at the tv, often predicting great plays over and over, and hating on John Madden and the Raiders. I had season tickets from the late 80's until the Herm era finally killed my desire to spend that much money for so little happiness. Thought I'd never get to see my team get to the Super Bowl. So this was meaningful for me.

I got to see a great game. Mahomes is Football Jesus!!! I was able to see up close lots of players, coaches, and celebs. Just fun to interact with them. I got to shake hands with Frank Clark as he came out of halftime. He's really personable and interacts with the fans. Great guy.

Also a shout out to 007 for allowing me to join his tailgate. Top Shelf!! Got to meet Luv, Monty, Stevie Ray, Clay. All good people!.

When the game was in hand I was overcome with emotions. My Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl and I got to see them take that final step. I'll cherish this forever!

Once again, big thanks to TwistedChief for the opportunity. I hope to one day meet you and thank you in person! Thoroughly enjoyed myself. What an amazing day it was!

Hammock Parties
01-20-2020, 11:30 AM
CP was front and center for the Lamar Hunt trophy.

It was beautiful.

rabblerouser
01-20-2020, 11:32 AM
Twisted Chief is good people!

PAChiefsGuy
01-20-2020, 11:34 AM
TwistedChief is a great guy. I also want to thank him for giving me the opportunity to attend Chiefs-Steelers game last year.

Sorry for drunk texts last night too bud. Lol

Hammock Parties
01-20-2020, 11:39 AM
Twisted is going to Miami.

He's going to give us lots of pics.

St. Patty's Fire
01-20-2020, 11:41 AM
Scott is an awesome guy. Went to NY to catch the Chiefs/Texans game in the regular season with him and he treated me to drinks and covered my transport. He’s the man and is cool as hell on top of it. That game sucked but it all culminated in this!

Graystoke
01-20-2020, 11:58 AM
Generosity from friends.
Priceless

TwistedChief
01-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Glad you enjoyed, buddy. You were the good luck charm the Chiefs needed. :-)

stevieray
01-20-2020, 12:07 PM
I too have been a beneficiary of Scott's enormous generosity.

Guy is top shelf.

He epitomizes the phrase when you are blessed: lengthen your table, not heighten your fences.

Great to meet you, man!

Hammock Parties
01-20-2020, 12:08 PM
I too have been a beneficiary of Scott's generosity.

Guy is top shelf.

He epitomizes the phrase when you are blessed: lengthen your table, not heighten your fences.

He epitomizes the Hunt spirit.

stevieray
01-20-2020, 12:09 PM
He epitomizes the Hunt spirit.

BOOM

luv
01-20-2020, 01:08 PM
Twisted is one of the best people I've met. Very generous, and super nice.

It was great to meet you (again, I think...lol). So glad you had a good time at the tailgate.

Titty Meat
01-20-2020, 03:58 PM
Twisted is a cool dude. Clay is very handsome in person.

Hammock Parties
01-20-2020, 04:10 PM
Twisted is a cool dude. Clay is very handsome in person.

strong jaw, beautiful eyes