PDA

View Full Version : Football AB Goes Ike Turner

gblowfish
01-21-2020, 03:48 PM
Apparently he's beating up people again...

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-police-investigate-antonio-brown-213414774.html

RedRaider56
01-21-2020, 03:49 PM
dude has to be bipolar...wow

Sassy Squatch
01-21-2020, 03:50 PM
https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/21/antonio-brown-police-incident-hollywood-florida-cops/

A police source tells TMZ Sports ... Antonio Brown has been accused of felony battery and burglary stemming from an incident with a driver who works for a moving company.
We're told cops are actively working on getting a warrant for Brown's arrest and they're trying to convince the NFL star to surrender peacefully.
Our source says a man who was with Brown at the time of the alleged altercation has already been arrested.

Iowanian
01-21-2020, 03:52 PM
He's going to be dead or in prison soon.

candyman
01-21-2020, 03:54 PM
He's a good dude, just misunderstood.

comochiefsfan
01-21-2020, 03:56 PM
It’s so obvious that he needs serious help.

I don’t understand why everyone on the internet finds this all so hilarious. He’s going to either seriously hurt someone really soon or get arrested or both. Suddenly it won’t be so funny anymore.

Stinger
01-21-2020, 03:57 PM
Wow... From the beginning of the season a $30 million contract with the Oakland Raiders and then a $15 million contract with the New England Patriots. In the end, he received a total of $158,333 - To this if true. :shake:

R Clark
01-21-2020, 03:57 PM
I think it would be hilarious if ends up in jail , right where he belongs

chiefzilla1501
01-21-2020, 03:59 PM
Since 2020....
Patriots lose in the wild card round
Aaron hernandez documentary comes out
Boston red Sox busted for spying on signals
AB, who was last seen as a patriot, predictably gets in trouble again
McDaniels fails to land a job offer
Julian Edelman is arrested for vandalism right after receiving a role model award
Brady becomes a free agent and is entertaining looking around
Patrick Chung dismissed on cocaine charges which probably now opens him up for suspension

It. Is. Only. January. 21st.

Eleazar
01-21-2020, 04:04 PM

Why does violent behavior make him "bipolar"?

Spott
01-21-2020, 04:08 PM
Bring him in for a look?

TwistedChief
01-21-2020, 04:09 PM
I remember landing in Jacksonville the afternoon before the opener against the Jags. As I was waiting for an Uber to the hotel, someone posted on CP that AB had signed with the Patriots. I crumbled. I genuinely thought his existence on that team would put them over the top once again and I experienced a deep sense of demoralization for a short spell.

And here we are. How beautiful.

sedated
01-21-2020, 04:22 PM
I don’t understand why everyone on the internet finds this all so hilarious. He’s going to either seriously hurt someone really soon or get arrested or both. Suddenly it won’t be so funny anymore.

Not many people find it hilarious, just amazing that someone could fall so hard so fast.

It might have been hidden in his Pittsburgh days, but there were zero indications that AB was as erratic and violent as he has become over the last year.

ChiefBlueCFC
01-21-2020, 04:26 PM
I'm sure CTE is playing some kind of a role in this. Regardless, hopefully he gets everything straightened out and can get his life under control.

PAChiefsGuy
01-21-2020, 04:26 PM
This dude really lost it didn't he? Wonder what the hell happened because he seemed fine earlier in his career. Drugs? Ego? CTE?

Naptown Chief
01-21-2020, 04:40 PM
Why does violent behavior make him "bipolar"?

I never understood the assertion. You hear it on TV too..

Naptown Chief
01-21-2020, 04:41 PM
Obviously Brown is a piece of shit, but not the kind we want to sign.

This piece of shit been murdered or land in jail yet?

tyreekthefreak
01-21-2020, 04:51 PM
I'm sure CTE is playing some kind of a role in this. Regardless, hopefully he gets everything straightened out and can get his life under control.

CTE? Fame, yes!

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-21-2020, 05:07 PM
It’s so obvious that he needs serious help.

No sympathy for the dumbass. He's been a head case his whole NFL life and looking back you have to give Tomlin credit for dealing with his shit for so long.

jaa1025
01-21-2020, 05:13 PM
Don’t do drugs kids

stumppy
01-21-2020, 05:17 PM
This is typical behavior for him. Has been for a long time. The only difference now is Tomlin isn't around to cover his crazy ass. Gotta give MT credit for keeping a lid on the thug behaviour as long as he did.

Frazod
01-21-2020, 05:24 PM
Jesus. If Charlie Sheen was a football player.... :shake:

Megatron96
01-21-2020, 05:26 PM
CTE. Though from what Ryan Clark has said earlier this season, this might also be in part just who this guy is. But CTE probably removed whatever mental restraints he had to govern his behavior.

tyreekthefreak
01-21-2020, 05:35 PM
CTE. Though from what Ryan Clark has said earlier this season, this might also be in part just who this guy is. But CTE probably removed whatever mental restraints he had to govern his behavior.

Millions have some form of CTE from playing school yard football and other sports. We don't do and say the dumb things AB does. Quit giving him a pass by saying it's just CTE. He's a racist punk, that's what he is!

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-21-2020, 05:37 PM
I would assume it's not the CTE even though he may develop that. It's more the fact that he's having trouble dealing with and accepting his NFL career is over. Some people are just self destructive and when you're wealthy its even easier to be that way because you think you're invincible.

displacedinMN
01-21-2020, 05:42 PM

CTE

chiefzilla1501
01-21-2020, 05:55 PM
CTE is for sure a potential contributor. But as I was watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary, I feel like too many of these head cases are being blamed exclusively on CTE. Why can't a dude just be crazy? It seems to me you have a young immature kid thrown into fame way too soon, got crazy drunk off the spotlight, and has no idea how to handle it.

TwistedChief
01-21-2020, 06:03 PM
CTE is for sure a potential contributor. But as I was watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary, I feel like too many of these head cases are being blamed exclusively on CTE. Why can't a dude just be crazy? It seems to me you have a young immature kid thrown into fame way too soon, got crazy drunk off the spotlight, and has no idea how to handle it.

Or, there's science:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/aaron-hernandez-suffered-from-most-severe-cte-ever-found-in-a-person-his-age/2017/11/09/fa7cd204-c57b-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

displacedinMN
01-21-2020, 06:09 PM
cwd-chronic wasting disease. Deer are getting it.

chiefzilla1501
01-21-2020, 06:12 PM
Or, there's science:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/aaron-hernandez-suffered-from-most-severe-cte-ever-found-in-a-person-his-age/2017/11/09/fa7cd204-c57b-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

I'm talking about it as the only factor. In Hernandez's case, he was getting into tons of trouble probably way before the worst of the CTE, right? Same with Antonio Brown - he's been crazy cocky his entire career. Seems CTE brings the worst out of bad tendencies, but it starts with a person having bad tendencies to begin with.

TwistedChief
01-21-2020, 06:17 PM
I'm talking about it as the only factor. In Hernandez's case, he was getting into tons of trouble probably way before the worst of the CTE, right? Same with Antonio Brown - he's been crazy cocky his entire career. Seems CTE brings the worst out of bad tendencies, but it starts with a person having bad tendencies to begin with.

For sure. I don't think anyone thinks it's the only factor. But who among us isn't somewhat fucked up in isolation that having a case of CTE - regardless of the severity - might impair our ability to make the right decision?

I despise Antonio Brown. CTE or no CTE. There's nothing redeemable about him. Aaron Hernandez in contrast seemed like a reasonably good guy.

Easy 6
01-21-2020, 06:19 PM
This wingnut definitely deserves the Meltdown of The Year trophy... it’s been a spectacular fall from grace, he’ll never play again

rabblerouser
01-21-2020, 06:31 PM
This dude really lost it didn't he? Wonder what the hell happened because he seemed fine earlier in his career. Drugs? Ego? CTE?

It was that hit by Burfict.

Seriously. I saw that hit and thought if AB isn't dead, his brain has to be permascrambled.

He's been a literal head case ever since...

And here we are...

Sassy Squatch
01-21-2020, 06:32 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Antonio Brown’s trainer Glen Holt was arrested for felony burgulary &amp; battery this afternoon. The moving truck driver said he was battered by Holt &amp; Antonio Brown. Officers tried to contact Brown but were unsuccessful. It’s an ongoing investigation. Story: <a href="https://t.co/jxhB7V1chh">https://t.co/jxhB7V1chh</a></p>&mdash; Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe) <a href="https://twitter.com/CameronWolfe/status/1219776053348048898?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 22, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Flying High D
01-21-2020, 07:44 PM
This is typical behavior for him. Has been for a long time. The only difference now is Tomlin isn't around to cover his crazy ass. Gotta give MT credit for keeping a lid on the thug behaviour as long as he did.

How would you feel if AB ended up hurting a member of your family or anybody’s family for that matter? MT needs his ass kicked for not bringing this behavior to light so the freak could of gotten help a long time ago before it got to this point.

rabblerouser
01-21-2020, 10:18 PM
It was that hit by Burfict.

Seriously. I saw that hit and thought if AB isn't dead, his brain has to be permascrambled.

He's been a literal head case ever since...

And here we are...

Can't embed on my phone :

https://youtu.be/o8iFSP_S5h8

dtforever
01-21-2020, 11:31 PM
We're heading toward a slow speed chase, aren't we?

kysirsoze
01-21-2020, 11:41 PM
I remember landing in Jacksonville the afternoon before the opener against the Jags. As I was waiting for an Uber to the hotel, someone posted on CP that AB had signed with the Patriots. I crumbled. I genuinely thought his existence on that team would put them over the top once again and I experienced a deep sense of demoralization for a short spell.

And here we are. How beautiful.

Oh man same. I practically unloaded on a Pats fan coworker when I saw it. Like you cheating motherfuckers colluded with AB and are scooping him up for another SB run. I was so pissed. The way this story played out is just unbelievable.

JD10367
01-22-2020, 07:21 AM
Since 2020....
Patriots lose in the wild card round
Aaron hernandez documentary comes out
Boston red Sox busted for spying on signals
AB, who was last seen as a patriot, predictably gets in trouble again
McDaniels fails to land a job offer
Julian Edelman is arrested for vandalism right after receiving a role model award
Brady becomes a free agent and is entertaining looking around
Patrick Chung dismissed on cocaine charges which probably now opens him up for suspension

It. Is. Only. January. 21st.

Since 2020...
Chiefs are in the Super Bowl yet their fans still can’t obsessing over the Patriots

Nixhex
01-22-2020, 07:33 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Xy6T5ZhTxpVr9z1n9o/giphy.gif

Frazod
01-22-2020, 07:51 AM
Since 2020...
Chiefs are in the Super Bowl yet their fans still can’t obsessing over the Patriots

Says the Cheatriot fan posting on a Chiefs board. :drool:

chiefzilla1501
01-22-2020, 08:24 AM
Since 2020...

Says the fan base that follows a chiefs players girlfriend on social media then posts a story every time she hiccups.

We don't need to obsess about the Patriots anymore. We know the end is near for them. We're just watching with popcorn at this point.

Eleazar
01-22-2020, 08:33 AM
Says the fan base that follows a chiefs players girlfriend on social media then posts a story every time she hiccups.

We don't need to obsess about the Patriots anymore. We know the end is near for them. We're just watching with popcorn at this point.

It is a bit weird that the Patriots have rewarded their fans with 20 years that were among the most successful periods any sports franchise has ever produced, and when it ends they all start losing their minds.

King_Chief_Fan
01-22-2020, 09:17 AM
Since 2020...

obsessing, no...feeling sorry for, maybe...laughing at, possibly

RINGLEADER
01-22-2020, 09:38 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I recently stumbled upon a list of AB&#39;s incidents ever since he joined the league, which is actually what inspired this thread. I would like to point out he wasn&#39;t always a trouble maker, all his problems started in 2017, his only incident before that was kicking that punter lmao <a href="https://t.co/4VG2xihOrQ">pic.twitter.com/4VG2xihOrQ</a></p>&mdash; Offseason Vountee🤷🏽*♂️🍔🍟 (@vountee) <a href="https://twitter.com/vountee/status/1160370791545999360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

PAChiefsGuy
01-22-2020, 09:55 AM
I find it somewhat disturbing that posters are making fun of AB when the guy clearly is suffering from CTE and needs professional help.

Have a little empathy people. Jesus.

GoChargers
01-22-2020, 10:03 AM
It is a bit weird that the Patriots have rewarded their fans with 20 years that were among the most successful periods any sports franchise has ever produced, and when it ends they all start losing their minds.

They couldn't even enjoy it while it was happening because all of the "success" was fraudulent. Most of those 20 years have been spent defending the latest cheating scandal.

Sassy Squatch
01-22-2020, 08:06 PM
Arrest Warrant has been issued.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
01-22-2020, 08:21 PM
Arrest warrant issued. No bond. This is the end for AB

JohnnyHammersticks
01-22-2020, 08:23 PM
Talk about a downward spiral, this guy is in pure free-fall right now.

This isn't going to end well. Feel sorry for his kids, hope he put some money in a trust for them before he went crazy.

CTE is no joke and cases as bad as his seems to be (unless he's just a profound dick-bag, or both) usually end tragically. Hopefully he's too vain to off himself and not stupid enough to hurt anyone else.

Easy 6
01-22-2020, 08:36 PM
I find it somewhat disturbing that posters are making fun of AB when the guy clearly is suffering from CTE and needs professional help.

This guy has a track record of being an nutjob that goes way back before anyone ever started attributing it to CTE, sometimes people are just assholes... it just took a while for it all to come out

Sexually harassed and wouldn’t pay the portrait artist

Farted in his doctors face on purpose and won’t pay him either

Probably another 10 people suing him for non payment, the rape allegations, the recent scene outside his house, this latest assault on the mover... this mfers egg was scrambled long before Burfict jacked him up

Fuck AB

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-22-2020, 08:43 PM
What's the latest? Has he offed himself yet?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
01-22-2020, 08:52 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Breaking: An arrest warrant has been issued for Antonio Brown on a felony charge of burglary and battery, ESPN has confirmed.<br><br>Brown allegedly threw a rock at the driver of a moving truck before taking part in a battery against him, according to court documents obtained by TMZ. <a href="https://t.co/Clmayens3c">pic.twitter.com/Clmayens3c</a></p>&mdash; SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1220164231758336000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JohnnyHammersticks
01-22-2020, 09:00 PM
So uh...when's he getting out, anyone know?

Regards, Bill in Massachusetts

Hamwallet
01-22-2020, 09:01 PM
He is on twitter saying the man is trying to slander him.

InChiefsHeaven
01-22-2020, 09:02 PM
This guy has a track record of being an nutjob that goes way back before anyone ever started attributing it to CTE, sometimes people are just assholes... it just took a while for it all to come out

Sexually harassed and wouldn’t pay the portrait artist

Farted in his doctors face on purpose and won’t pay him either

Probably another 10 people suing him for non payment, the rape allegations, the recent scene outside his house, this latest assault on the mover... this mfers egg was scrambled long before Burfict jacked him up

**** AB

Before 2016? I dunno...

dj56dt58
01-22-2020, 09:13 PM
Suicide by cop coming soon

chiefzilla1501
01-22-2020, 09:34 PM

Did I miss the part where people here are making fun of him?

GloryDayz
01-22-2020, 10:03 PM
That's a shame.

Chiefshrink
01-22-2020, 11:05 PM
The more negative attention AB gets the more Ben is exonerated as to what happened in Pitt.

Tomlin's lack of leadership is why this team melted down. He let things ferment waaaaaaaay too looooooooong. He knew this was coming I assure you.:thumb:

warpaint*
01-22-2020, 11:09 PM
It’s like this train wreck in slow motion
You’d like to stop it but nothing can be done and you can’t look away

ThyKingdomCome15
01-23-2020, 05:09 AM
We sign this POS yet?