PDA

View Full Version : Football Pats CB Joejuan Williams arrested

The Franchise
01-22-2020, 11:21 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patriots-cb-joejuan-williams-reportedly-arrested-charged-with-three-drug-related-offenses/ar-BBZeAvZ?li=BBnba9I

Patriots cornerback Joejuan Williams was arrested for drug possession on Friday night, according to CBS4 in Boston. Police say that found him in possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia and prescription drugs without a prescription after they pulled him over for speeding.

Williams, who just turned 22 in December, was selected out of Vanderbilt in the second round of last year’s draft. The Patriots and other clubs were tantalized by his combination of size (he stands at 6-foot-4) and tough playing style in the lead-up to April. In his first pro season, he was used sparingly, appearing in just nine games with four tackles in total, with more snaps on special teams than on defense.

Williams’ arrest comes shortly after word of Julian Edelman's run-in with the law. The wide receiver was arrested earlier this month after allegedly jumping on the hood of someone else’s Mercedes. Both players could be subject to league discipline once their legal matters are wrapped up.

staylor26
01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
The Patriots offseason is off to a great start!

Buehler445
01-22-2020, 11:31 PM
Fuck all things Cheatriot.

TwistedChief
01-23-2020, 03:57 AM
Nothing to see here. He probably just forgot his prescription at home.

rabblerouser
01-23-2020, 03:59 AM
Nothing to see here. He probably just forgot his prescription at home.

ROFL

Eugene Chung has a good lawyer for him. He good.

chiefzilla1501
01-23-2020, 04:04 AM
2020 patriots new year:
Edelman arrested
Antonio brown arrested
Joejuan Williams arrested
Patrick Chung acquitted (but suspension is now in the table)
Aaron hernandez documentary released
Fellow Boston team caught cheating
Brady goes somewhere else (?)
McDaniels passed up for everybody
Patriots forced to play wild card weekend. Loses to the lowest seed.

We are not even out of January. What a great year.

Flying High D
01-23-2020, 05:08 AM
Oh Happy Year, in Cheatriot land drugs are gateway to murder.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-23-2020, 05:50 AM
Good find. I let Patriots planet know. LOLOL

MeaTy The Pimp
01-23-2020, 06:07 AM
Looks like they found where Chung was getting his supply.

Rain Man
01-23-2020, 08:21 AM
I didn't know you could get arrested for cheating at football. I'll have to read the article.

tooge
01-23-2020, 08:47 AM
The patriots are like the Catholic girl after Catholic high school. Father Brady is gone, so now they are all out partying like rock stars. Good riddance to that cheating franchise

BWillie
01-23-2020, 11:40 AM
Never trust someone with two first names.

Titty Meat
01-23-2020, 12:36 PM
Serious question about Edelman and I just noticed it this year. When dude has his helmet on he looks like hes Chinese. Like how does that happen? Is his helmet on that tight?

Halfcan
01-23-2020, 12:56 PM
Serious question about Edelman and I just noticed it this year. When dude has his helmet on he looks like hes Chinese. Like how does that happen? Is his helmet on that tight?

It is a scientific fact- when Edelman puts a helmet on, it forces all the roids in his system to his fat head. This pressure makes his eyes squint.

Elementary my dear Watson...Titty

Kiimo
01-23-2020, 01:10 PM
So this is clearly a bag of adderal and a snorting device, right?

Rain Man
01-23-2020, 01:17 PM
Never trust someone with two first names.

He almost has three.