PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Super Bowl menu

Fire Me Boy!
01-30-2020, 03:26 PM
What's on deck for the Chiefs Super Bowl party?

Personally, my wife just came down with the flu, so our plans just got destroyed. Will probably just do some chili, chips and dip, and maybe some nachos.

SuperChief
01-30-2020, 03:29 PM
Wings, cheese/crackers, cheese ball. Shots. This is the complete list.

The Franchise
01-30-2020, 03:34 PM
I didn’t eat during the AFC Championship. I’m not sure I’ll eat during this game.

Nzoner
01-30-2020, 03:34 PM
So far myself and my guests have quite a combination

Royal Red Shrimp
St. Louis Style Ribs
Baked Turkey
Homemade Chili
BBQ Beans
Cole Slaw
Deviled and Scotch Eggs
7 Layer Bean Dip
Chips N Cheese Dip
Crack and Fudge Brownies
Red Dyed Angel Food Cake
Red Colored Super Bowl Punch

Naptown Chief
01-30-2020, 03:36 PM
Chiefs fans- BBQ
9er fans- cock

Hammock Parties
01-30-2020, 03:37 PM
hot wings and white queso chorizo dip

TribalElder
01-30-2020, 03:38 PM

this

Queso Fundido!

cron912
01-30-2020, 03:39 PM
Chili
White Chicken Chili
Little Smokies
Jalepeno Popper Egg Rolls
Cheese Ball (shaped like a football w/ 'Chiefs' on it)
Chips & Queso

POND_OF_RED
01-30-2020, 03:40 PM
So far myself and my guests have quite a combination

Royal Red Shrimp
St. Louis Style Ribs
Baked Turkey
Homemade Chili
BBQ Beans
Cole Slaw
Deviled and Scotch Eggs
7 Layer Bean Dip
Chips N Cheese Dip
Crack and Fudge Brownies
Red Dyed Angel Food Cake
Red Colored Super Bowl Punch

I thought X Factor was going to Miami. Did someone just borrow his recipe?

F150
01-30-2020, 03:47 PM
I've already prepared the beef and ran it through slicer..I did a 7 pound Prime Top Sirloin, rare-med rare similar to a prime rib, slice thin and will serve with a broth on great rolls ...It's an Italian Beef sandwich like you can get in Chicago. Serve with pepperoncini peppers, horseradish spread, and giardiniera.

Doing Deviled eggs cause its damn sure America!

Will also bow down to popular demand and do Queso/Rotel.....the complaints would be deafening if we didn't debating if i should add ground beef or not.

Guacamole, a spread of sausage and cheeses, cold beer, Dots Pretzels and Hot Helga mustard to dip in, and we have a Mahomes Cake made by Koehens Bakery ill pick up Saturday.

Marcellus
01-30-2020, 03:49 PM
Ribs
smoked then fried chicken wings
smoked salsa
scotch eggs

Some other stuff I am sure.

digger
01-30-2020, 03:52 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hmtgJTIIR90/maxresdefault.jpg

Rausch
01-30-2020, 03:54 PM
Lasagna topped with salami, pepperoni, and bacon...

DanBecky
01-30-2020, 03:56 PM
Wings, cheese/crackers, cheese ball. Shots. This is the complete list.

What kind of shots we talking? I’m been struggling with what liquor I should purchase.

Easy 6
01-30-2020, 04:03 PM
It’s a no time in the kitchen menu

Pizza Hut bone-in wings
Egg rolls from the Chinese joint
Tray of beef enchiladas in red sauce/chicken enchiladas in verde sauce from a Mexican place

Got no time to be jacking around in the kitchen on sunday

SuperChief
01-30-2020, 04:07 PM
What kind of shots we talking? I’m been struggling with what liquor I should purchase.

After thinking about it for awhile, I decided to go w/ a Lemon Drop (vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup). It's easy, it's inexpensive, it's tasty, and it's not too harsh so that many shots can be enjoyed throughout our pregame/in-game celebrating.

Fire Me Boy!
01-30-2020, 04:08 PM

Pizza Hut bone-in wings

Tray of beef enchiladas in red sauce/chicken enchiladas in verde sauce from a Mexican place

Got no time to be jacking around in the kitchen on sundayTruth. I'm making my chili on Saturday. It's better on the second day anyway.

Nzoner
01-30-2020, 04:14 PM
I thought X Factor was going to Miami. Did someone just borrow his recipe?

Thanks for that visual LMAO

DJ's left nut
01-30-2020, 04:16 PM
We've done a whole hog for years. Not gonna bother - got a game to watch. Beyond the headache of the cook is the whole shredding/serving/cleaning - just waaaaaay too much work.

Catering brisket, burn ends, smoked turkey and pulled pork. Mac and cheese, potato casserole and homemade chips. I guess guests will bring some stuff but I don't really give a damn either way.

I'm going to set up a turkey fryer and cook wings since catering them will make them mushy and pretty damn average. Might do a bacon explosion, might not. Haven't decided if I care to do that much work.

We'll have about 40 people at the party and if it's close in the 4th quarter, I'm locking myself somewhere far away from the rest of the crowd.

When you have a party every year, the first time you cancel it you'll lose that momentum forever. I think this will be year 11 of the damn thing so it's kinda the thing that most of our friends go to for the Super Bowl every year. In years that the Chiefs aren't in it, it's a lot of fun to hang out with all of them.

But man, I'd just as soon just head to the basement with a 12 pack and a steak and watch this one on my own...

Nzoner
01-30-2020, 04:19 PM
When you have a party every year, the first time you cancel it you'll lose that momentum forever.

I learned that this year since last year we had to be in Louisiana for my niece's wedding.So far this year I'm at 18.

Titty Meat
01-30-2020, 04:24 PM
Steak and baked potato

Titty Meat
01-30-2020, 04:26 PM
We've done a whole hog for years. Not gonna bother - got a game to watch. Beyond the headache of the cook is the whole shredding/serving/cleaning - just waaaaaay too much work.

Catering brisket, burn ends, smoked turkey and pulled pork. Mac and cheese, potato casserole and homemade chips. I guess guests will bring some stuff but I don't really give a damn either way.

I'm going to set up a turkey fryer and cook wings since catering them will make them mushy and pretty damn average. Might do a bacon explosion, might not. Haven't decided if I care to do that much work.

We'll have about 40 people at the party and if it's close in the 4th quarter, I'm locking myself somewhere far away from the rest of the crowd.

When you have a party every year, the first time you cancel it you'll lose that momentum forever. I think this will be year 11 of the damn thing so it's kinda the thing that most of our friends go to for the Super Bowl every year. In years that the Chiefs aren't in it, it's a lot of fun to hang out with all of them.

But man, I'd just as soon just head to the basement with a 12 pack and a steak and watch this one on my own...

I thought I was weird for wanting to watch the game alone. I've turned down 3 different watch parties one at PNL. Fuck that I hate people talking during games.

Nzoner
01-30-2020, 04:29 PM
I thought I was weird for wanting to watch the game alone. I've turned down 3 different watch parties one at PNL. **** that I hate people talking during games.

I've had to turn down five couples wanting to bring kids,hosting the party will be challenge enough but no way am I dealing with a bunch of rugrats who care nothing about the game.

DJ's left nut
01-30-2020, 04:29 PM
I learned that this year since last year we had to be in Louisiana for my niece's wedding.So far this year I'm at 18.

My dad did a SB party for like 20 years. He missed for one year and turnout was cut in half from that point forward.

If you care to maintain it as an event (and I totally get it if someone gets burnt out on hosting them it; I think my old man kinda was), you pretty much can't ever skip one. It's weird.

DJ's left nut
01-30-2020, 04:32 PM
I thought I was weird for wanting to watch the game alone. I've turned down 3 different watch parties one at PNL. Fuck that I hate people talking during games.

I don't think I'd go to a bar under any circumstances. This is a party a friend of mine and I have hosted for a long time now so I'll tolerate that. I might have even gone to a party at another friends house (provided it's a Chiefs crowd).

But there's now way on god's green earth I'm going to a bar for it, let alone a bar district like P&L. I'm not out looking for a bunch of 22 yr old girls who just learned how to saw 'Mahomes' last week and are looking to see how high they can hike their tits up to get your attention. We went to the bars in STL for Game 6 of the SC finals and jesus christ, you don't see girls trying that hard in strip clubs.

No thanks - this is strictly business. I have a game to watch and I don't need to listen to some dolled up trollop trying to get herself fucked in the booth next to me acting like she knows what defensive holding is. No you don't - shut up and drink your midori sour.

comochiefsfan
01-30-2020, 04:46 PM
I have some friends who hopped on the bandwagon that wanted me to go to PNL with them to watch the game.

They were then confused when I turned them down.

If you aren’t a true fan then you just don’t understand.

sedated
01-30-2020, 04:55 PM
looking to see how high they can hike their tits up to get your attention. We went to the bars in STL for Game 6 of the SC finals and jesus christ, you don't see girls trying that hard in strip clubs.

I don't need to listen to some dolled up trollop trying to get herself ****ed in the booth next to me

There was 0% chance I was going to P&L until I read this post :hmmm:

IMHO a bar can be a fun place if they do it right, plenty of giant TVs and the sound up loud. But standing for 6 hours shoulder to shoulder in a crowd of thousands, watching on a (relatively) small and grainy TV, waiting 45 minutes to get a beer or take a piss...I'll pass (despite the girls hiking their tits up)

Fire Me Boy!
01-30-2020, 04:59 PM
I thought I was weird for wanting to watch the game alone. I've turned down 3 different watch parties one at PNL. Fuck that I hate people talking during games.I totally get it. I wasn't hosting anyone until a friend kind of invited himself. I don't mind because he and his son actually want to watch the game. He was leaving his daughter and wife at home. Back to just me now with the wife's flu.

alpha_omega
01-30-2020, 05:01 PM
Well, we were gonna do chili, but it’s gonna be 60 on Sunday so now we’re thinking grilling burgers would be a good option.

DJ's left nut
01-30-2020, 05:01 PM
There was 0% chance I was going to P&L until I read this post :hmmm:

IMHO a bar can be a fun place if they do it right, plenty of giant TVs and the sound up loud. But standing for 6 hours shoulder to shoulder in a crowd of thousands, watching on a (relatively) small and grainy TV, waiting 45 minutes to get a beer or take a piss...I'll pass (despite the girls hiking their tits up)

I agree - to a point.

I go to bars for just about every regular season away game. Primetime games are quite a bit of fun if you find the right place.

But eventually the moment is just too damn big. Then the crowd is what you remember. The 45 minute line to take a piss. The $12 beer that you spilled trying to navigate your way back to your 1x1 standing corner (because you weren't willing to fellate a door man to get a table). The fact that you finally got a random waitress to take your order and all they had left were french fries...that got delivered to someone else's table.

Yeah...fuck it. You're talking literally hundreds of thousands of people in KC that will be descending on the bars. No matter how well they do, they just cannot handle that.

SAUTO
01-30-2020, 05:04 PM

Bubba and I have turned down all invites this year. We’re watching it at home with the rest of the family.

dirk digler
01-30-2020, 05:06 PM
Since it is going to be almost 60 on Sunday here thinking about making fajitas on my blackstone griddle and some wings.

I turned down going to some SB parties because I am watching by myself.

SAUTO
01-30-2020, 05:07 PM
Since it is going to be almost 60 on Sunday here thinking about making fajitas on my blackstone griddle and some wings.

I turned down going to some SB parties because I am watching by myself.

Yep nice weekend. We’re making fajitas on the black stone too lmao.

Going to get up early and make breakfast for everyone on it first though

scho63
01-30-2020, 05:08 PM
What's on deck for the Chiefs Super Bowl party?

Personally, my wife just came down with the flu, so our plans just got destroyed. Will probably just do some chili, chips and dip, and maybe some nachos.

CORONAVIRUS ALERT!!! :bolt:

Tims to put the wife in quarantine and you can go find a proper party. :thumb:

dirk digler
01-30-2020, 05:10 PM
Yep nice weekend. We’re making fajitas on the black stone too lmao.

Going to get up early and make breakfast for everyone on it first though

Great minds think alike :)

I haven't used mine in awhile so maybe I will do breakfast as well. Yes I am copycat :D

Imon Yourside
01-30-2020, 05:12 PM
Chiefs fans- BBQ
9er fans- cock

Followed by a quick shit in the street for the niners.

rambleonthruthefog
01-30-2020, 05:22 PM
Mamas making chicken and sausage gumbo.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-30-2020, 05:55 PM
I had wings during the Texans game.
I had wings during the Titans game.
I will have wings during the Super Bowl.

Rain Man
01-30-2020, 06:08 PM
I had wings during the Texans game.
I had wings during the Titans game.
I will have wings during the Super Bowl.

You damn well better.

Rain Man
01-30-2020, 06:09 PM
I got spousal approval to get barbecue from my favorite place down the street. My challenge, though, is when do I go pick it up? I don't want to miss any Chiefs pregame coverage.

redfan
01-30-2020, 06:11 PM
Chili with all the fixins, taco bar, Bloody Mary bar, and bar bar. Beers. Also cornbread.
Guacamole.

Hamwallet
01-30-2020, 06:14 PM
I fly into KC tomorrow night to watch with my dad, uncles and cousins. I ordered $200 worth of BBQ from Jack Stack. Pick it up Sunday at noon.

ping2000
01-30-2020, 06:42 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200131/363b65e410d98ef928de0ef1ab4161c8.jpg

chinaski
01-30-2020, 07:20 PM
Jack Stack Delivery
Ribs, Burnt Ends, Beans, Cheesy Corn

Jim Beam.

Naptown Chief
01-30-2020, 07:21 PM
Followed by a quick shit in the street for the niners.

And then nodding out and into said feces, but not before discarding the needle in a park or little league field.

SAUTO
01-30-2020, 07:34 PM
I got spousal approval to get barbecue from my favorite place down the street. My challenge, though, is when do I go pick it up? I don't want to miss any Chiefs pregame coverage.

Ask the wife to pick it up...

Abba-Dabba
01-30-2020, 07:38 PM
No breakfast. Lunch is going to be bacon cheese burgers on the grill. Game time dinner is orange and milk braised carnitas. Dessert is peanut butter cake.

Naptown Chief
01-30-2020, 07:43 PM
No breakfast. Lunch is going to be bacon cheese burgers on the grill. Game time dinner is orange and milk braised carnitas. Dessert is peanut butter cake.

Put an egg on that bitch and it IS breakfast :thumb:

O.city
01-30-2020, 08:32 PM
Chiefs are 3-0 when I get wings from big whiskeys here in Springfield

We’re gonna set up all the tailgate equipment in my backyard and have a cornhole tourney to pregame

Gonna be fun

Naptown Chief
01-30-2020, 08:46 PM
Why do you hate me twatty hip rockets?

mililo4cpa
01-30-2020, 08:52 PM
Going to smoke turkey legs and chicken wings in the morning, have them ready early afternoon for pre-game festivities....then smoke a prime rib to enjoy the victory! Host of other sides, cheese plates, etc. etc.

Boise_Chief
01-30-2020, 09:04 PM
We are doing Brisket and burnt ends (38lbs)
Ribs and smoked wings
Potato and pasta salad
Loaded mashed potatoes etc 2 hrs before the game

All the normal chips and dips and taco trays etc for during the game. My host duties end 60 mins before kickoff

Boise_Chief
01-30-2020, 09:07 PM

Uber eats and have the mrs. Answer the door

ChiefEd
01-30-2020, 10:46 PM
Jack Stack Delivery
Ribs, Burnt Ends, Beans, Cheesy Corn

Jim Beam.

Me, too! Sounds like Fed Ex going to have a truckload of Burnt Ends en route to So Cal....

CHIEEEEEEFS!

BWillie
01-30-2020, 10:47 PM
Ice House Country Road.

SupDock
01-30-2020, 10:49 PM
Me, too! Sounds like Fed Ex going to have a truckload of Burnt Ends en route to So Cal....

CHIEEEEEEFS!

Shit ton on the way to AZ too!

Megatron96
01-30-2020, 11:51 PM

Is that the stuff one of our DLs was saying was his favorite dip or whatever? Anybody remember where the recipe is, like what thread? Might be fun to make that stuff for the party.

I'm getting pizzas and wings from Santisi Brothers Pizzeria, gonna smoke the wings on my Weber.

And Doing some KC-inspired St. Louis style ribs.

Thought about going full-tilt but it's a busy weekend besides the Super Bowl and I just don't want to make myself crazy trying to do a brisket, pulled pork, chili, and whatever.

BossChief
01-31-2020, 01:14 AM
Brisket
Deviled eggs
Twice baked potatoes
Scalloped corn
Potato salad
Mac n cheese
Bacon wrapped asparagus
Strawberry rhubarb pie

Buehler445
01-31-2020, 01:38 AM
My wife roped me into throwing a super bowl party because apparently she forgets that there is profanity and hate and rage if things go bad in a playoff game.

Whatever. The guests are bringing .... something.

Wife is making my moms cheese dip. It’s good. I’m doing a brisket early, shred it before the game and GTFO of the kitchen.

I've already prepared the beef and ran it through slicer..I did a 7 pound Prime Top Sirloin, rare-med rare similar to a prime rib, slice thin and will serve with a broth on great rolls ...It's an Italian Beef sandwich like you can get in Chicago. Serve with pepperoncini peppers, horseradish spread, and giardiniera.

Doing Deviled eggs cause its damn sure America!

Will also bow down to popular demand and do Queso/Rotel.....the complaints would be deafening if we didn't debating if i should add ground beef or not.

Guacamole, a spread of sausage and cheeses, cold beer, Dots Pretzels and Hot Helga mustard to dip in, and we have a Mahomes Cake made by Koehens Bakery ill pick up Saturday.

Get some sausage yo. Makes that shit tolerable.

Nickhead
01-31-2020, 02:39 AM
mowing my back yard first, it's the biggest. and for whatever reason, i need a break from the game, i will mow the front. :thumb:

UK_Chief
01-31-2020, 04:52 AM
Tacos/nachos, chilli dogs and shit ton of beer

Dayze
01-31-2020, 06:35 AM
Probably going to do some carnitas tacos for a late lunch around 2. The used left over carnitas meat for some nachos later on.

And beer.

Nzoner
01-31-2020, 06:42 AM

DVR that stuff,go get BBQ,come back and watch non-stop without commercials until you catch back up to the live.

luv
01-31-2020, 10:59 AM
Rotel cheese dip and chips
Scotch eggs
Lil smokies

Keeping it simple, especially since there will only be four of us (including a 3-year-old).

Marcellus
01-31-2020, 11:02 AM

I think this is somewhere around year 20 at my house. My cousin asked me if we were doing it if the Chiefs made the SB because I had always said no if that happened.

I came up with a plan to put a big TV in the kitchen for the talkers and people not as interested in the actual game.

If it gets close late I may go out to the garage to watch the end.

Rasputin
01-31-2020, 11:55 AM
Gonna BBQ a 9lbs whole pork tenderloin and i have collected enough Bronco and Raider tears (extra salty) for the special ingredient going in my BBQ sauce.

KCUnited
01-31-2020, 01:18 PM
I want to spend the entire day engulfed in this new frontier the team has gotten us to. Plus our condo just hit the market and is staged, so I'm not fussing with any cooking or cleanup. Plan is to walk over and grab some Pizza al taglio (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_al_taglio) and pick up some wings on the walk back. Feels strange not Q'ing, but no regrats.

Easy 6
01-31-2020, 01:23 PM
Just got back a little bit ago from ordering my enchiladas, and dudes throwing in rice, beans, chips, salsa, and toppings like lettuce, chopped tomato, sour and guacamole at no extra charge

20 beef and 20 chicken all for a little over $50... Jose set me UP, even remembered when I sold him a truck back in 08

Winning!

bdj23
01-31-2020, 01:49 PM
I wouldn't mind smoking some burgers, but I'll probably just be cheap and order some wings to go.

Zebedee DuBois
01-31-2020, 03:51 PM
I just went to the grocery store to pick up a few things - we're staying at home.

I swear, there was a Ro-Tel and Velveta display at both ends of every aisle, plus some displays halfway down the aisle. SB Sunday must be the biggest driver of Ro-Tel and Velveta sales! After passing the 10th display, an inner voice said, "That stuff is pretty good with some pork sausage in it."

Their ploy worked.

Buehler445
01-31-2020, 04:18 PM
I just went to the grocery store to pick up a few things - we're staying at home.

I swear, there was a Ro-Tel and Velveta display at both ends of every aisle, plus some displays halfway down the aisle. SB Sunday must be the biggest driver of Ro-Tel and Velveta sales! After passing the 10th display, an inner voice said, "That stuff is pretty good with some pork sausage in it."

Their ploy worked.

Yeah, sausage is the way to go. Hopefully F150 saw my post before he bought the hamburger.

philfree
02-02-2020, 09:01 AM
The wife is making some kind of jalapeno dip made with some philly cream cheese and then she's making some butter and garlic steak bites. Since the weather is be-a-u-ti-ful here in the Ozarks I'm firing up the smoker and doing some ribs.

BucEyedPea
02-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Tacos
Beer or Margaritas
Brownies for dessert

Bearcat
02-02-2020, 09:10 AM
OK Joe's Z-Man kit (makes 8 Z-Men), with Joe's sauce and Night of the Living Dead sauce
Jack Stack cheesy corn
Jack Stack BBQ baked beans
Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad (BBQ, obviously) and Brandyland
Whatever the hell non-KC bullshit other people are bringing :D

chiefzilla1501
02-02-2020, 09:21 AM
Got wayyyyyy too much pulled pork. Any creative ideas other than sliders and nachos?

KCFalcon59
02-02-2020, 09:28 AM
I bought a couple KC Strips and a huge Porterhouse. Going to enjoy this.

GloryDayz
02-02-2020, 09:30 AM
Two hockey games this morning, then home to make some pressure cooker babybacks and beef ribs to add to the festivities of the SB party.

cabletech94
02-02-2020, 09:37 AM
Got wayyyyyy too much pulled pork. Any creative ideas other than sliders and nachos?

Breakfast burrito add in!!

Munson
02-02-2020, 09:38 AM

pulled pork tacos
pulled pork burritos
pulled pork Z-Man

baitism
02-02-2020, 09:42 AM
I let my kids pick without trying to influence them.

Son: Ribs
Daughter #1: Mashed potatoes
Daughter #2: Asparagus

I guess that works. I can't believe I have a seven year old who picked asparagus...

cabletech94
02-02-2020, 09:47 AM
Chili
BBQ little smokies
Mahomes Magic Meatballs
George Blowfish’s mushroom recipe
Deviled eggs
Beer

HonestChieffan
02-02-2020, 10:01 AM
Chili
BBQ little smokies
Mahomes Magic Meatballs
George Blowfish’s mushroom recipe
Deviled eggs
Beer

Bad timing to ask but wtf....recipes for the shrooms and the meatballs?

Abba-Dabba
02-02-2020, 10:44 AM

quesadillas
topped baked potato
enchiladas
shepards pie
stuffed peppers
rice bowls
egg bites

the list can be endless

Hammock Parties
02-02-2020, 10:52 AM
im going to eat most of this today LMAO

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPtJvzRWsAIp1-l?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GreenieCFL
02-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Ribs, chili, burgers and buckets of beer and a SB win to top it off.

cabletech94
02-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Bad timing to ask but wtf....recipes for the shrooms and the meatballs?

ask blowfish for his recipe. i don't want to share without his permission.

as for the meatballs. about 1 hour in the crockpot.

1. premade frozen meatballs (i used regular, but there are a ton of varities)
2. i jar of chili sauce (heinz 57)
3. i jar of grape jelly.

its amazing how #2 and #3 combine and make a great sauce.

Peter Gibbons
02-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Bang bang shrimp
Sausage and Pepperoni pizza
Hot wings
Chocolate chip Bundt cake (Nothing Bundt Cakes)
Tums - lots of them

Naptown Chief
02-02-2020, 12:14 PM

3. i jar of grape jelly.

That's how my mom has been making meatballs for decades. Top notch :thumb:

scho63
02-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Fan4ever is doing some pulled pork and other goodies for a crowd of around 20-25. He has got a fantastic backyard and bar setup with TV for the game
Will be bringing my box of cheddar Goldfish as usual.

I just dropped off 3 types of Boulevard Beer:

https://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Whiskey-Barrel_Stout-Beer-Diamond-Badge.png
https://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Tank-7-Amer-Saison.png
https://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Calling-Beer-Diamond-Badge.png

gblowfish
02-02-2020, 01:21 PM
Little meatballs in a crock pot with Gates sauce. Rotel and Velveeta in another crock pot with chips. Jambalaya with andouille sausage as a nod to our last SB in New Orleans. Rieger's rye whiskey and Boulevard Beer.

I'm like lunch meat.
I'm ready.

gblowfish
02-02-2020, 01:25 PM

3. i jar of grape jelly.

I've had the meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce. Amazingly it IS very good.

On the Shroomers:

Two packages of fresh mushrooms, sliced. Any kind of mushroom you like. Heh heh....you stoners...

One entire bottle of Wishbone italian dressing.
1/2 stick of buttah. Use real buttah. It's like buttah...
Worsh (I can't spell it....) sauce, about four or five healthy shakes.
OLD BAY seasoning. Very important. About two tablespoons.
Black Pepper about a tablespoon
Let em crock for about three hours. They will change your world.

F150
02-02-2020, 01:40 PM
I've had the meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce. Amazingly it IS very good.

On the Shroomers:

Two packages of fresh mushrooms, sliced. Any kind of mushroom you like. Heh heh....you stoners...

One entire bottle of Wishbone italian dressing.
1/2 stick of buttah. Use real buttah. It's like buttah...
Worsh (I can't spell it....) sauce, about four or five healthy shakes.
OLD BAY seasoning. Very important. About two tablespoons.
Black Pepper about a tablespoon
Let em crock for about three hours. They will change your world.

Thank you both

mililo4cpa
02-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Fan4ever is doing some pulled pork and other goodies for a crowd of around 20-25. He has got a fantastic backyard and bar setup with TV for the game
Will be bringing my box of cheddar Goldfish as usual.

I just dropped off 3 types of Boulevard Beer:

https://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Whiskey-Barrel_Stout-Beer-Diamond-Badge.png
https://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Tank-7-Amer-Saison.png
https://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Calling-Beer-Diamond-Badge.png

Got some Calling here in Orlando....gonna break that out during the game

theoldcoach
02-02-2020, 01:47 PM
Just had T-Bone, baked potato, baked beans, deviled eggs, toasted Italian Bread, and a Miller Lite.

hometeam
02-02-2020, 01:47 PM
doing a lot of traditional

starting with edibles to get the appetite going

then..

meats and cheeses
spicy lil smokies
bacon and jalapeno potato skns
chili rotel
cookies and shit

KentuckyChief
02-02-2020, 01:49 PM
Just fired up the smoker.....ribs and wings with smoked corn, Khalen’s rotel, which we shall call, “ the 99” and my wife’s famous homemade pretzel bites. Good times

KCUnited
02-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Holding off as long as possible

https://i.imgur.com/K5j9NRl.jpg?1

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 02:00 PM
Too much to list at this party. My contribution will be some prime new york strips with truffle butter.1 Kobe rig eye. Big bottles of Jameson and Clase Azul Reposado. Go Chiefs!!!

GloryDayz
02-02-2020, 02:02 PM
im going to eat most of this today LMAO

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPtJvzRWsAIp1-l?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

:eek: I hope you have a heavy-duty fart fan in your bathroom!

GloryDayz
02-02-2020, 02:03 PM

3. i jar of grape jelly.

100% correct...

RJ
02-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Chili, ribs, nachos and wings.....a heart attack buffet.

Made the chili last night, ribs are in the smoker. Wife and daughter will have to handle the rest.

kc rush
02-02-2020, 02:41 PM
Beer

And scotch if we win.

Simple menu

F150
02-02-2020, 02:47 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LOJ7v-dcq7Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A full serving of Hank Stram and the boys

Otter
02-02-2020, 03:15 PM

Pizza Hut bone-in wings

Got no time to be jacking around in the kitchen on sunday

Cooking and playing Rainbow 6 is the only thing that kept me from going nuts. I would have taken a beno if I had one.

Bacon Jalapeno Peppers
Wings
Mt. Dew

I promised myself I'm not going to drink in 2020 but today would be perfect for sipping on some Macallan 12.

:banghead:

cabletech94
02-02-2020, 03:36 PM
Cooking and playing Rainbow 6 is the only thing that kept me from going nuts. I would have taken a beno if I had one.

Bacon Jalapeno Peppers
Wings
Mt. Dew

I promised myself I'm not going to drink in 2020 but today would be perfect for sipping on some Macallan 12.

:banghead:

i don't want to pry as your reasons not to drink, and i respect you for that.

but i think if anything, you deserve one glass for this occasion. just one though.
we all deserve it.

Naptown Chief
02-03-2020, 12:36 AM
Chiefs fans- BBQ
9er fans- cock

The BBQ meatballs were delicious..

How was the cock?

Hammock Parties
02-03-2020, 12:40 AM
boy i really feel like shit

Hammock Parties
03-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Last thread of Fire Me Boy!

:(

Lzen
03-02-2020, 11:45 AM
RIP, FMB.

GloryDayz
03-02-2020, 03:27 PM
RIP, FMB.

Wait, what?

Buehler445
03-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Wait, what?

It's stickied on the front page. He passed away. That's really all we know.

GloryDayz
03-02-2020, 03:44 PM
It's stickied on the front page. He passed away. That's really all we know.

I finally saw that. It sucks! He was a great dude..