PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs *****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****

Pages : [1] 2

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 12:57 PM
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium

ModSocks
01-31-2020, 12:59 PM
Man, thumb me down idc. But if this Gaz guy (who posted here for what, 2-3 years in CP's 20 year's of existence?) is too cool to kick it with us for the F'n SB then he can kick rocks, for real.

Grace us with his presence....PFFFFFFFFF

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 01:02 PM
Man, thumb me down idc. But if this Gaz guy (who posted here for what, 2-3 years in CP's 20 year's of existence?) is too cool to kick it with us for the F'n SB then he can kick rocks, for real.

I up thumbed but would still love to hear from Gaz.

Chris Meck
01-31-2020, 01:20 PM

nah, man, he was here for a long time.

And on the old Star board before that.

when things began to get uncivil here he split.

I understand. Gaz liked to talk football, but as fans of the same team expected civil discourse.

I'd love to hear back from him too.

and then watch Clark, Jones, and Suggs crush the pencil-neck.

Joe Seahawk
01-31-2020, 01:25 PM
Gaz is out riding his god forsaken bike!

ModSocks
01-31-2020, 01:30 PM
nah, man, he was here for a long time.

And on the old Star board before that.

when things began to get uncivil here he split.

I understand. Gaz liked to talk football, but as fans of the same team expected civil discourse.

I'd love to hear back from him too.

and then watch Clark, Jones, and Suggs crush the pencil-neck.

I joined in early 05 and he was long gone by then. Whatever happened before CP...i honestly don't care.

He gets so much damn love on this forum for some shit he did 20 years ago that, for him to not be here for the SB, is frankly disrespectful to those who keep asking for him.

So if you're still too good to show here for the SB, despite all the love this place has given you for so damn long then you don't deserve the love you've been given, because you sure AF aint giving it back.

Look at all the guys who've come back around that we've all welcomed back with open arms to celebrate with us.

Even the notorious Dane is back.

He don't wanna be here. Time to just let it go.

Anyway, im sure the old timers hate my post(s) so i'll shut up now. But blah, w/e...i think he clearly wants no part of CP so it's time to just let the myth of Gaz die along with everything else we've released from Pre-Mahomes.

HemiEd
01-31-2020, 01:50 PM
I have been concerned about his well being for some time. If I remember correctly, he might be even older than I am.

This last couple years I have been having friends pass on a very regular basis. :crybaby:

Things really did get nasty and raunchy here and we lost Pastor Mike not much after Gaz left. He was an enjoyable poster.

big nasty kcnut
01-31-2020, 01:51 PM
Dear Gaz come back please. We are near the promised land!

Rain Man
01-31-2020, 01:52 PM

May we count on the support of the Seahawk Principality as go to war against your divisional enemy?

Andoverer
01-31-2020, 01:52 PM
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium

They weren't just quarterbacks, he called them pencil-necked quarterbacks LMAO

Cheater5
01-31-2020, 01:56 PM
I joined in early 05 and he was long gone by then. Whatever happened before CP...i honestly don't care.

He gets so much damn love on this forum for some shit he did 20 years ago that, for him to not be here for the SB, is frankly disrespectful to those who keep asking for him.

So if you're still too good to show here for the SB, despite all the love this place has given you for so damn long then you don't deserve the love you've been given, because you sure AF aint giving it back.

Look at all the guys who've come back around that we've all welcomed back with open arms to celebrate with us.

Anyway, im sure the old timers hate my post(s) so i'll shut up now. But blah, w/e...i think he clearly wants no part of CP so it's time to just let the myth of Gaz die along with everything else we've released from Pre-Mahomes.

Dude, you've been here almost 15 years-- you are an old timer. And I'm with you 100%; plenty of room on the bandwagon, and if you can't jump back on when (finally) our team makes it to the Promised Land-- then pound sand.

R Clark
01-31-2020, 01:57 PM
Yeah I’d like to hear is his take on our defense , if I remember right he was into the defenses side

Stryker
01-31-2020, 02:01 PM

Well put!

Imon Yourside
01-31-2020, 02:04 PM
Meh dude hasn't been around for most of this boards existence, need to let it go. Do we not think if he could post he would have by now?

Zebedee DuBois
01-31-2020, 02:07 PM
I met Gaz at an early Wichita CP meet-up, along with Clint of Wichita and his spouse (username had Red in it) along with others.

He preferred a more civil discourse with a humorous touch, not the steep rage ramp-up that the internet has become.

And yes, he was a fan of a stout defense.

Iowanian
01-31-2020, 02:19 PM
Might as well Free Hootie and donate some money to Mr. Blonde's snack account while you're at it.

TomBarndtsTwin
01-31-2020, 02:20 PM
I met Gaz at an early Wichita CP meet-up, along with Clint of Wichita and his spouse (username had Red in it)along with others.

He preferred a more civil discourse with a humorous touch, not the steep rage ramp-up that the internet has become.

Red'n'Feisty

xbarretx
01-31-2020, 02:21 PM
I met Gaz at an early Wichita CP meet-up, along with Clint of Wichita and his spouse (username had Red in it) along with others.

Only CP-er I met in RL was Redrum_69

burt
01-31-2020, 03:17 PM
I have been concerned about his well being for some time. If I remember correctly, he might be even older than I am.

This last couple years I have been having friends pass on a very regular basis. :crybaby:

Things really did get nasty and raunchy here and we lost Pastor Mike not much after Gaz left. He was an enjoyable poster.

There are people older than you???

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 03:22 PM

I miss Pastor Mike as well. Good folks!

HemiEd
01-31-2020, 03:22 PM

Not many, but rumor has it there is.:D

burt
01-31-2020, 03:23 PM

Did Jesus really wear sandals?

JimNasium

Better than the alternative. Oh, or being locked up with Mr. Blonde.

Imon Yourside

How were his Your mom jokes?

e_train69
01-31-2020, 03:28 PM
It would be good to hear from Gaz. Does anyone know if he is still around?

Frazod
01-31-2020, 03:38 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/tqu1dk9n1P7JC/giphy.gif

Otter
01-31-2020, 03:41 PM
Gaz was a tequila rose among thorns.

Wallcrawler
01-31-2020, 03:57 PM

Impossible.

No poll is legit without a Gaz option.

I'd love to see the guy back but im not gonna hold it against an old timer, or anyone else for that matter who no longer enjoys wading into the cesspool that is the CP lounge and hearing about antifreeze and flaming aids trees while being told to fist their mother or some other vile shit.

This place aint for everybody.

I hope he is in good enough health to enjoy this, and nobody should just let the Gaz "myth" die. Thats kind of shit thing to say when during superbowl week we all remember our friends and family who arent around to see this. Its only natural they would want him here.

Iowanian
01-31-2020, 04:02 PM

I hope that guy shit himself inside out.

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 04:08 PM
I hope that guy shit himself inside out.

I always preferred skinbra.

Halfcan
01-31-2020, 04:19 PM
Some say Gaz rode off into the sunset, others say he is a mercenary for hire down in South America. One sighting was in Nova Scotia where he saved 200 men off a sinking boat in rough seas-one at a time without complaint. Other stories have him living in Vegas as a paid gigolo or running a banana farm down in Cuba.

But the strangest story was just proven true by testing through AncesteryDNA.com. Gaz left the board because he met a woman married to a pitcher from the Twins. Word has it, their torrid affair filled with lovemaking produced a son. They named him Patrick after Gaz's Grandfather. And like Gaz, the kid was athletic and great in all sports. Gaz was not ready to be a father so he let the woman (Randi) raise their son in Whitehouse, Texas while he worked on a crew cleaning up oil after the Gulf Coast disaster. Last time Gaz checked in, the kid was playing QB at Texas Tech, but lost touch with Randi after that.

KCTitus
01-31-2020, 04:24 PM
Count me in as wanting to hope that Gaz does make an appearance...there are numerous old timers that I wish stop by this weekend, Gaz being one of them. If I had to guess, Gaz has to be in his late 70's at this point.

A few others include:

KCWolfman, Morphius, Cannibal, Clint, Kurt, Luzap, Michael Michigan, Naptown Chief (the original), Ck_IN, Brock, Mark M and of course, PackFan....by buddy.

Frazod
01-31-2020, 04:25 PM
He was just a prude who got tired of all us potty-mouths.

Oh fucking well. :)

Zebedee DuBois
01-31-2020, 04:27 PM
Red'n'Feisty

That's right!

ChiTown
01-31-2020, 04:27 PM
Count me in as wanting to hope that Gaz does make an appearance...there are numerous old timers that I wish stop by this weekend, Gaz being one of them. If I had to guess, Gaz has to be in his late 70's at this point.

A few others include:

KCWolfman, Morphius, Cannibal, Clint, Kurt, Luzap, Michael Michigan, Naptown Chief (the original), Ck_IN, Brock, Mark M and of course, PackFan....by buddy.

ROFL

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 04:30 PM
He was just a prude who got tired of all us potty-mouths.

Oh fucking well. :)

Yeah, I guess he wouldn’t have approved of the dolphin rape jokes.

seclark
01-31-2020, 04:41 PM
gaz rocked on to boston
xoxo
sec

RealSNR
01-31-2020, 04:45 PM
Did ENDelt discover sex? That dude legit just quit this place cold turkey. Hasn’t been back to even say hi

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 04:51 PM
Did ENDelt discover sex? That dude legit just quit this place cold turkey. Hasn’t been back to even say hi

What about Katipan?

Frazod
01-31-2020, 04:52 PM
What about Katipan?

They've both moved on (and from each other), but are alive and well.

redfan
01-31-2020, 04:54 PM
If you haven't been here, and currently aren't here, you don't exist on a msg board.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-31-2020, 05:01 PM
You know who I'd really really love to show back up????

Wait for it!!!!

Wait for it!!!!!

Wait for it!!!!

SKIP TOWNE

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 05:07 PM
You know who I'd really really love to show back up????

Wait for it!!!!

Wait for it!!!!!

Wait for it!!!!

SKIP TOWNE
I thought he was here under another name?

Fat Elvis
01-31-2020, 05:07 PM

A few others include:

Lol, Luzap and his multi-level marketing schemes....

dlphg9
01-31-2020, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I guess he wouldn’t have approved of the dolphin rape jokes.

Who's joking about dolphin rape?! It's not a joking matter god dammit.

Sofa King
01-31-2020, 05:16 PM
Gonzo is one I'd like to see around.

crazycoffey
01-31-2020, 05:17 PM
They've both moved on (and from each other), but are alive and well.

Does she still have nice cans?

While we’re naming some long past posters, how about the wonderful Buddhist and beryllium loving simplex?

burt
01-31-2020, 05:23 PM
What ever happened to Morph? And I, too, miss ol' Skip. I may be in the minority....

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-31-2020, 05:25 PM
Skip was entertaining.

Skip was an asshole.

I like assholes.

burt
01-31-2020, 05:26 PM
Skip was entertaining.

Skip was an asshole.

I like assholes.

I always knew that you liked me!

eDave
01-31-2020, 05:29 PM
What about Katipan?

And Dylan. Miss her so much. <3

crazycoffey
01-31-2020, 05:31 PM
Skip was entertaining.

Skip was an asshole.

I like assholes.

And all your Hogs, squeal in agreement......

Deberg_1990
01-31-2020, 05:31 PM
Endelt?

Chief Roundup
01-31-2020, 05:33 PM

Another poster we haven't seen much since the realignment of divisions and conferences.
Damn good to see you again Joe.

crazycoffey
01-31-2020, 05:36 PM
While we’re on memory lane and listing who should be here, quick shout of RIP to logical and other CPers who have passed before getting to see this team and this super bowl.....

Chief Roundup
01-31-2020, 05:36 PM

People should have respect for those that came before them.
Part of the reason for the love is his constant civility and knowledge.
If he doesn't show chances are it is because of health reasons.

KS Smitty
01-31-2020, 05:42 PM

A few others include:

Gaz is 63 and yes it would be great to see some more old timers check in.

Hoover
01-31-2020, 05:56 PM
Gaz is like the Planet Yoda.

Speak poorly of I will not.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg

wazu
01-31-2020, 05:58 PM
I would like to dispell the myth that at one point ChiefsPlanet was this tranquil place where no fights ever broke out. It's always been pretty rowdy.

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 06:00 PM
I would like to dispell the myth that at one point ChiefsPlanet was this tranquil place where no fights ever broke out. It's always been pretty rowdy.

Up yours.

stevieray
01-31-2020, 06:07 PM

meh. Gaz isn't obligated to this site. Who knows? Maybe he hasn't read in awhile, or passed on....:shrug:

He is one of the original crew and will always be treated as such. check yoself! ;)
The fact that he is still brought up points to the worth of his contribution.

It would be like if Rainman left after a short while.

stevieray
01-31-2020, 06:09 PM

....it wasn't that. He would make a comment and someone would respond with personal attacks, instead of the topic at hand.

stevieray
01-31-2020, 06:10 PM
While we’re on memory lane and listing who should be here, quick shout of RIP to logical and other CPers who have passed before getting to see this team and this super bowl.....

I raised a toast at the AFCCG.

dallaschiefsfan
01-31-2020, 06:15 PM
People should have respect for those that came before them.
Part of the reason for the love is his constant civility and knowledge.
If he doesn't show chances are it is because of health reasons.

THIS. People have different bandwidth and life-availability to a message-board. This place was started as a community of old Star-BB refugees. I'm glad it's morphed into a place for newer and younger fans. Just be cool and don't take a crap on the old timers. Now...where's Denise...so we can run her off again and show how a proper hazing is done.

Joe Seahawk
01-31-2020, 06:17 PM
May we count on the support of the Seahawk Principality as go to war against your divisional enemy?

Yes! Absolutely!

Chief Roundup
01-31-2020, 06:25 PM
where's Denise...

I don't know if we really want KCGannonStalker back.

ModSocks
01-31-2020, 06:30 PM
meh. Gaz isn't obligated to this site. Who knows? Maybe he hasn't read in awhile, or passed on....:shrug:

He is one of the original crew and will always be treated as such. check yoself! ;)
The fact that he is still brought up points to the worth of his contribution.

It would be like if Rainman left after a short while.

Trust me, i am doing my best to bite my tongue in this thread, out of respect. As im sure a lot of you know, it's hard for me to resist responding when someone quotes me (and here i am).

Rainman has been one of the most significant contributors for essentially the life of this board. HE is a TRUE CP icon.

Gaz hasn't cared enough about anyone here, or this forum, to bother even saying "hi" outside of maybe once, in 15+ years. His time here was but a blip on the radar for the vast majority of us. The excuse? "Oh the internet is mean". Considering how much love and respect this message board has given him despite almost a two decade hiatus, that's a pretty weak ass excuse.

Unless he has in fact passed (god rest his soul if that's the case) you're not in his thoughts at all.

I'm sorry, but logging into CP requires no effort at all. Wiping your ass requires more effort. I probably spend more time thinking of you, Stevie, than he does.

With that said i will do my best to resist replying to whomever responds to this post. I just couldnt help myself and needed to get that out of me once i saw your Rainman comparison.

wazu
01-31-2020, 06:41 PM
....it wasn't that. He would make a comment and someone would respond with personal attacks, instead of the topic at hand.

Guess I'd have to see examples. I felt like the community supported Gaz more than most. He was treated with grandfatherly adoration, which is fine. Seemed like a classy guy. I remember when I did the Atkins diet he sent me PMs with all types of tips and personal practices, which I greatly appreciated. If he came back today and some jackass was being aggressive for some reason I feel like it would get shut down pretty quick.

seclark
01-31-2020, 06:46 PM
Guess I'd have to see examples. I felt like the community supported Gaz more than most. He was treated with grandfatherly adoration, which is fine. Seemed like a classy guy. I remember when I did the Atkins diet he sent me PMs with all types of tips and personal practices, which I greatly appreciated. If he came back today and some jackass was being aggressive for some reason I feel like it would get shut down pretty quick.

Yep
No I’m leaving forever thread
Just pretty much left
Sec

Pablo
01-31-2020, 06:51 PM
Yeah, let's get that guy back. He was surely the difference in this board sucking or being awesome.

HemiEd
01-31-2020, 06:59 PM

A few others include:

I read a post recently from Morphius.

HemiEd
01-31-2020, 07:03 PM

Dammit:banghead:

Spott
01-31-2020, 07:06 PM
Trust me, i am doing my best to bite my tongue in this thread, out of respect. As im sure a lot of you know, it's hard for me to resist responding when someone quotes me (and here i am).

Rainman has been one of the most significant contributors for essentially the life of this board. HE is a TRUE CP icon.

Gaz hasn't cared enough about anyone here, or this forum, to bother even saying "hi" outside of maybe once, in 15+ years. His time here was but a blip on the radar for the vast majority of us. The excuse? "Oh the internet is mean". Considering how much love and respect this message board has given him despite almost a two decade hiatus, that's a pretty weak ass excuse.

Unless he has in fact passed (god rest his soul if that's the case) you're not in his thoughts at all.

I'm sorry, but logging into CP requires no effort at all. Wiping your ass requires more effort. I probably spend more time thinking of you, Stevie, than he does.

With that said i will do my best to resist replying to whomever responds to this post. I just couldnt help myself and needed to get that out of me once i saw your Rainman comparison.

I remember all the polls used to have his name as an option, but it’s been so long ago that I don’t remember him being on CP very much, but I do remember him from the old KC Star message board. I doubt he liked some of the craziness of this board compared to the old board, but he always seemed like a good dude.

xoxo

big nasty kcnut
01-31-2020, 07:09 PM
Dylan and cntrygirl and jenny gump a few i miss. Gaz skip and vanilla thunder.

seclark
01-31-2020, 07:27 PM
Stop by, belch
Take a piss...

mlyonsd
01-31-2020, 07:29 PM

Yeah this. gaz was the kind of guy that believed differing opinions were ok. The confrontation is what turned him off.

It would be great to hear from him though. I'm sure he'd have some comments about Clark chasing around the pencil neck Galapagos Garoppolo.

T-post Tom
01-31-2020, 07:33 PM
Yeah I’d like to hear is his take on our defense , if I remember right he was into the defenses side

Gaz mult? :hmmm: If so, I miss your movie reviews.

HemiEd
01-31-2020, 07:47 PM
Dylan and cntrygirl and jenny gump a few i miss. Gaz skip and vanilla thunder.
cntrygirl was here posting during the season and was a little shocked at all the hate for her Bills.

Baby Lee
01-31-2020, 08:46 PM
I don't know if we really want KCGannonStalker back.

Prepare the Gannonbrator

Frazod
01-31-2020, 08:48 PM
cntrygirl was here posting during the season and was a little shocked at all the hate for her Bills.

Yeah, we shouldn't hate on them at all. If not for them foolishly trading away that No. 10 pick, we'd still have Alex and be prepping for a Ratbird Super Bowl.

stevieray
01-31-2020, 08:48 PM
Guess I'd have to see examples.

Why?

I basically paraphrased him.

stevieray
01-31-2020, 08:52 PM

:rolleyes:

You seem AWFULLY emotionally invested in how Gaz does or doesn't conduct himself.

He doesn't owe anyone here squat.

I suggest you get over it.

Pants
01-31-2020, 08:55 PM
Might as well Free Hootie and donate some money to Mr. Blonde's snack account while you're at it.

I also miss Skip Towne. And Phobia. And Endelt.

PHOG
01-31-2020, 09:06 PM
Didn't know him, knew of him, wish him well.

KCTitus
01-31-2020, 09:22 PM
Why anyone would come into this thread and say anything derisive about a poster from the class of 2000 is beyond me. It's that group that started this place.

Forgive us for wanting to celebrate this milestone and potential championship with an old friend. If you didnt know him, WTF do you care if others wish he were here.

Get over yourself...and find another thread to shit in, thank you.

JimNasium
01-31-2020, 09:27 PM
Why anyone would come into this thread and say anything derisive about a poster from the class of 2000 is beyond me. It's that group that started this place.

Forgive us for wanting to celebrate this milestone and potential championship with an old friend. If you didnt know him, WTF do you care if others wish he were here.

Agreed. It’s bizarre to me.

old_geezer
01-31-2020, 09:28 PM

Seconded! :bravo:

Frazod
01-31-2020, 09:29 PM

Yeah, no shit.

Fucking n00bs. STFU

mililo4cpa
01-31-2020, 10:13 PM
I'm relatively "new" based on my post count, but I've been quietly lurking since the old KC Star board days.....but damn it's crazy all the old names that have come up in this thread.....

ChiTown
01-31-2020, 10:20 PM

It’s definitely bizarre to me. Not sure why anyone would be that bothered by any of this. As you state, there were a lot of guys mentioned in this thread that helped initiate this place into its existence. Personally, I’d love to hear from the hot tub soaking, Tequila Rose drinking Gaz

KCTitus
01-31-2020, 10:28 PM
It’s definitely bizarre to me. Not sure why anyone would be that bothered by any of this. As you state, there were a lot of guys mentioned in this thread that helped initiate this place into its existence. Personally, I’d love to hear from the hot tub soaking, Tequila Rose drinking Gaz

I can understand if some of them might have lost their fandom, etc...but I would think that some sentimentality would kick in and they would say...'hey, I wonder if Chiefsplanet is still going?' and check it out.

Some might have other life priorities...

Should KC win on Sunday, I would love to be on the Summit of Everest and celebrate with some of the OG's that started this place 20 years ago. It would be quite the celebration.

It's not that the others that came later to CP are lesser or not as important to this community, but there was a special time and reason this place was started and those that were here have a special place in my heart.

KCTitus
01-31-2020, 10:41 PM
I'm relatively "new" based on my post count, but I've been quietly lurking since the old KC Star board days.....but damn it's crazy all the old names that have come up in this thread.....

Oooh...a long time lurker!!! Of the names listed, do you have any that have not been mentioned?

Mosbonian
01-31-2020, 10:42 PM

Some of us never left....I think we visited this before but not many left on this board that pre-date me if you include the old Star board in the life cycle.

Bowser
01-31-2020, 10:46 PM
Braincase popped in after the championship game. Always liked him.

But yeah, ENDelt and Phil should swing by and say hi.

mlyonsd
01-31-2020, 10:48 PM
Braincase popped in after the championship game. Always liked him.

But yeah, ENDelt and Phil should swing by and say hi.Definitely.

J Diddy
01-31-2020, 10:50 PM
I thought he was here under another name?

I thought he died.

DanT
01-31-2020, 11:17 PM

I miss Logical. May he rest in peace.

KC2004
01-31-2020, 11:38 PM

Putting that much time and effort shitting on someone you claim "Was just a blip on the radar" says more about you then it does about them.

BWillie
02-01-2020, 01:07 AM

Yours truly,

JimNasium

whare is skip towne

Chiefspants
02-01-2020, 02:11 AM
I wonder if Mr. Blond has been able to follow along too - wherever he might be.

crazycoffey
02-01-2020, 03:06 AM

This

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 06:11 AM
Gaz once mailed me a vcr tape of an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that my wife and I had missed and forgot to record.

Yeah, it would be cool if he dropped by to say hi.

InChiefsHeaven
02-01-2020, 06:47 AM
I feel kinda bad that one of my last posts to Saccopoo was to make fun of his username and crap on him for his take on something. I try to be civil but I did get caught up in the swirl of bile that creeps up here on the Planet. I've actually made a concerted effort to quash that for my part.

Anyway, I barely remember Gaz, and I honestly thought he has passed by now or something. Where ever he is, I hope he's enjoying this SB run.

old_geezer
02-01-2020, 08:43 AM
it's really cool to see all the oldtimers pop up in this thread and the names mentioned that I haven't heard in a long time. I was a member of the Star board also and lurked on the new ChiefsPlanet until I decided to join. I check in often but seldom post. I'm not a trash talker and I really don't like all the nasty remarks and venom spit at people who just have different opinions from yours, so I just read the Chiefs news and try to stay out of the bickering. I do love this place warts and all. :toast:

ChiefaRoo
02-01-2020, 09:01 AM
All that matters now is Mahomes. We are all Mahomes now. Life as you have previously known it is now over. Your biological and technological uniqueness will now service the cannon. Resistance is futile.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:17 AM
THIS. People have different bandwidth and life-availability to a message-board. This place was started as a community of old Star-BB refugees. I'm glad it's morphed into a place for newer and younger fans. Just be cool and don't take a crap on the old timers. Now...where's Denise...so we can run her off again and show how a proper hazing is done.

DO NOT ruin my fucking Super Bowl weekend by bringing that terrorist sympathizing and “Chiefs fan” turned raider trash bitch back here.

Any of the other old timers are fine. In fact I’ll get in touch with three of the names that have been brought up and let them know an appearance is requested. But that cunt has no business being here for this moment. Fuck her.

Warrior5
02-01-2020, 09:25 AM

Ganz Genau!

ChiTown
02-01-2020, 09:29 AM
DO NOT ruin my ****ing Super Bowl weekend by bringing that terrorist sympathizing and “Chiefs fan” turned raider trash bitch back here.

Any of the other old timers are fine. In fact I’ll get in touch with three of the names that have been brought up and let them know an appearance is requested. But that **** has no business being here for this moment. **** her.

This made me laugh. Thank you

RealSNR
02-01-2020, 09:43 AM

We had to rely on a Fitzmagic miracle because her team is a bunch of incompetent boobs.

"I'm shocked you don't like or respect my shitty team!"

Fuck the Buffalo Bills.

RealSNR
02-01-2020, 09:47 AM
BARRYSKOOLAID... where the fuck is BARRYSKOOLAID

BARRYSKOOLAID come back. You can blame it all on me.

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 09:56 AM
it's really cool to see all the oldtimers pop up in this thread and the names mentioned that I haven't heard in a long time. I was a member of the Star board also and lurked on the new ChiefsPlanet until I decided to join. I check in often but seldom post. I'm not a trash talker and I really don't like all the nasty remarks and venom spit at people who just have different opinions from yours, so I just read the Chiefs news and try to stay out of the bickering. I do love this place warts and all. :toast:

I was a mostly a lurker at the Star board. I think I posted one thread there and it devolved into a major brawl on the board. If I recall correctly, it was a post criticizing the lack of team discipline after an incident involving Wayne Simmons. **edit** It was the Monday night meltdown game against Denver.

I followed everyone over here but took my time registering. I wasn’t sure I wanted to be an active participant in the mosh pit. Sometimes it’s more fun to be a voyeur.

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 10:05 AM
I had no idea that you felt that way.

[emoji1787]DO NOT ruin my fucking Super Bowl weekend by bringing that terrorist sympathizing and “Chiefs fan” turned raider trash bitch back here.

Any of the other old timers are fine. In fact I’ll get in touch with three of the names that have been brought up and let them know an appearance is requested. But that cunt has no business being here for this moment. Fuck her.

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 10:07 AM

[emoji1787]

LMAO I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him get that irate!

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 10:17 AM
I tried to convince my brother who used to post here as nmt1 and he steadfastly refused to login and post. He wasnt a prolific poster but was active until around 2004.

Little brothers...they're such a PITA. SMH

stevieray
02-01-2020, 10:18 AM
LMAO I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him get that irate!

Jamie is a sleeper.

Always has been.

ChiTown
02-01-2020, 10:21 AM
I tried to convince my brother who used to post here as nmt1 and he steadfastly refused to login and post. He wasnt a prolific poster but was active until around 2004.

Holy shit! I remember that username. I had no idea that was your Bro. Wow.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 10:29 AM
One of my favorite posters, "4th and long" found true love in his life and hasn't been around for quite some time.

He had photo shop skills etc. that very few had at the time.

We have really seen technology and posting capabilities change in my 15+ here.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-01-2020, 10:29 AM

I remember meeting him at a game years ago . . . may have been a Chiefs/Redskins game or the Chiefs/Ravens game. Can't quite remember because I think we played both teams that same year. I believe Otter was there too?

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 10:33 AM

I remember him.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 10:34 AM
I remember meeting him at a game years ago . . . may have been a Chiefs/Redskins game or the Chiefs/Ravens game. Can't quite remember because I think we played both teams that same year. I believe Otter was there too?

Yes! It was the 2003 Baltimore/KC game when Dante ran the KO back to take the lead in the last 2 minutes of the game.

You did mention Otter, but I think you said he was unable to attend. Would have loved to meet Otter back then...he and I used to argue a lot. He was ahead of his time constantly stating KC needed a QB. took me a few years to catch on...I'd say dude was right, wouldnt you? LOL.

Ironically, the next week was against Denver, and he and I met up with Garcia Bronco at a local watering hole and damned if Dante didnt take a KO or punt back from the 5 all the way near the end of the game...after that I thought 2003 was going to a magical year. Meh...relying on KO and Punt returns for the winning score is fools gold.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Yes! It was the Baltimore/KC game when Dante ran the KO back to take the lead in the last 2 minutes of the game.

You did mention Otter, but I think you said he was unable to attend. Would have loved to meet Otter back then...he and I used to argue a lot. He was ahead of his time constantly stating KC needed a QB. took me a few years to catch on...I'd say dude was right, wouldnt you? LOL.

That's right. I met you guys at the Ravens game. I ran into Otter a year later at the Redskins game. Was Bwana with him? :hmmm:

The good thing about being here for 20+ years is I've seen every Chiefs game at Ravens Stadium and Fed-Ex Field. The bad thing is the pre/post games start running together.

Chiefnj2
02-01-2020, 10:39 AM
I wonder if Mr. Blond has been able to follow along too - wherever he might be.

I’d imagine he’d be released by now.

It’s funny to think that on the original star board almost everyone used their real name in the beginning. Things were somewhat civil back then.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 10:42 AM

It’s funny to think that on the original star board almost everyone used their real name in the beginning. Things were somewhat civil back then.

I kind of think you had to...when you registered there it required you give your first/last name, but you could pick a nickname as well. The arguments were just as epic, but no one gave enough of a shit to try to dox someone.

old_geezer
02-01-2020, 10:51 AM
Jamie is a sleeper.

Always has been.

The spats with him, Denise and Logical were legendary! LMAOLMAOLMAO

Another name I remember from early ChiefsPlanet is Hawaiianboy. He was a fan of another team (Raiders?) but he seemed like a pretty cool dude.

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 10:52 AM
The spats with him, Denise and Logical were legendary! LMAOLMAOLMAO

Another name I remember from early ChiefsPlanet is Hawaiianboy. He was a fan of another team (Raiders?) but he seemed like a pretty cool dude.

He was a Raiders guy. For some reason it seems like he still occasionally stops by for a visit?

KCWolfman
02-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Why are you kids still on my lawn?

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 10:55 AM

Unless someone had some private correspondence with Mr Blond that I don’t know about, the prison sentence was just speculation.

I prefer to think that he avoided prison by running off to some central or South American country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S. I hope he’s got himself a young and pretty señorita. :)

WilliamTheIrish
02-01-2020, 10:56 AM

Haha!

Hiya, Russ.

Chiefnj2
02-01-2020, 10:58 AM
Unless someone had some private correspondence with Mr Blond that I don’t know about, the prison sentence was just speculation.

I prefer to think that he avoided prison by running off to some central or South American country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the U.S. I hope he’s got himself a young and pretty señorita. :)

I thought Blonde had a post where he admitted he made a mistake and was headed off to some type of incarceration. Then again I could be remembering incorrectly after all these years.

Yosef_Malkovitch
02-01-2020, 11:00 AM
I thought Blonde had a post where he admitted he made a mistake and was headed off to some type of incarceration. Then again I could be remembering incorrectly after all these years.

I thought so, too. But I also remember someone else saying later that the whole prison thing was just a rumor.

So who knows?

Mosbonian
02-01-2020, 11:01 AM

I managed to get around that....never had to use my real name.

I used my original tag name...mmaddog...

And I do remember some of the real names of the posters here now under monikers.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 11:01 AM

I suppose that is possible but my memory is of him posting an I’m leaving thread with no details or follow up posts. But like you say, it’s been long enough I could be misremembering my own self.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 11:03 AM
I thought so, too. But I also remember someone else saying later that the whole prison thing was just a rumor.

So who knows?

I really feel like it was speculation turned legend. But I’d have to do some archive digging to confirm or deny that, and it’s just not that important to me.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 11:04 AM

[emoji1787]

:)

KCWolfman
02-01-2020, 11:05 AM
Thank you, brother. It's been a long time. Glad to see the board thriving. It is a beautiful thing to watch.

Fwiw, I occasionally jump on and read the threads. I love the diversity (and stupidity)Count me in as wanting to hope that Gaz does make an appearance...there are numerous old timers that I wish stop by this weekend, Gaz being one of them. If I had to guess, Gaz has to be in his late 70's at this point.

A few others include:

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 11:08 AM
:pWhy are you kids still on my lawn?

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 11:10 AM

And I do remember some of the real names of the posters here now under monikers.

I forgot you were mmaddog. How ya doing brother?

Halfcan
02-01-2020, 11:14 AM

:thumb:

mlyonsd
02-01-2020, 11:26 AM
go bo? He hasn't posted for almost a year.

ChiTown
02-01-2020, 11:30 AM

Russ! Love it. Welcome back!

RealSNR
02-01-2020, 11:32 AM
Bring back Slayer Diablo!

Oh, and also tags. Can we have tags back, please?

Mosbonian
02-01-2020, 11:37 AM
I forgot you were mmaddog. How ya doing brother?

Doing well Jim!!

Sitting in the Senior Citizen section of this "neighborhood " chuckling at the change that has occurred over the years.

I'm the old guy who moved into the neighborhood when it was built and has marveled as the "residents" come and go. I keep my yard cleaned and mowed and grumble when the "wild kids" trash the place.

How you been?

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Doing well Jim!!

Sitting in the Senior Citizen section of this "neighborhood " chuckling at the change that has occurred over the years.

I'm the old guy who moved into the neighborhood when it was built and has marveled as the "residents" come and go. I keep my yard cleaned and mowed and grumble when the "wild kids" trash the place.

How you been?

I’m well! Got the kids raised and I’m transitioning into the next phase of life.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Russ! Love it. Welcome back!

+1

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 11:52 AM

mmadog...one of the OG's...didnt know you changed your nick.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 12:44 PM
I reached out to Phil. He is of the mind that it’s best to keep things as they are with his absence. But then he added to tell everyone hello.

ChiTown
02-01-2020, 12:48 PM
I reached out to Phil. He is of the mind that it’s best to keep things as they are with his absence. But then he added to tell everyone hello.

Tell Phil Hi. I always liked having him on the board. He was really great, especially in those early years.

Frazod
02-01-2020, 12:59 PM

Maybe I'll track DEnise down and bring her by your house later. :mad:

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Tell Phil Hi. I always liked having him on the board. He was really great, especially in those early years.

Will do.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Maybe I'll track DEnise down and bring her by your house later. :mad:

Are you friends with that bitch in addition to being friends with me? Because I’m friends with you and Phil. He and Pink did a lot for me when I moved down to Houston. Your all’s thing is your all’s thing, I’m not a party to it. Others have said they would like him to pop in and say hi so I passed that along.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 01:41 PM

That's a shame...

Frazod
02-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Are you friends with that bitch in addition to being friends with me? Because I’m friends with you and Phil. He and Pink did a lot for me when I moved down to Houston. Your all’s thing is your all’s thing, I’m not a party to it. Others have said they would like him to pop in and say hi so I passed that along.

Did that bitch ever orchestrate your banning?

Halfcan
02-01-2020, 01:57 PM

Phil is a great guy and a friend. I am not sure why he left here, but that was a big loss. Phil and his wife are about the nicest people you could meet. I wish nothing but the best for them.

MOhillbilly
02-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Did that bitch ever orchestrate your banning?

Worst trade in the history of CP.

seclark
02-01-2020, 02:42 PM

Speak of the fuckin devil
Sec

Frazod
02-01-2020, 03:15 PM

It's gonna keep me up nights knowing that you love me less than Phil. :(

stevieray
02-01-2020, 03:17 PM

:eek:

Cool!

burt
02-01-2020, 03:48 PM
It's gonna keep me up nights knowing that you love me less than Phil. :(

Phil has been there a few times that I needed a friend...with out strings or reservations. I wish he'd bury the hatchet in light of this glorious event. I also wish you'd forget past transgressions as well. We've all aged. Well...not me....except on the outside....

Imon Yourside
02-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Anyone summon up Gaz yet? :)

Wasn't his last name Gazerson? i'll look him up in the phone book. ;)

Easy 6
02-01-2020, 04:00 PM
One of my favorite posters, "4th and long" found true love in his life and hasn't been around for quite some time.

He had photo shop skills etc. that very few had at the time.

We have really seen technology and posting capabilities change in my 15+ here.

He used to be one of my favorites as well, very funny guy

ChiTown
02-01-2020, 04:01 PM

Love me some Mo!

Chieficus
02-01-2020, 04:25 PM

I never had to use my real name there either. There was also a separate "talk back" forum as well, I think that's what it was called, that displayed your email address but I think that one was also any moniker you chose.

Mosbonian
02-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Funny thing....been around all this 20+ odd years and still only met about 10 people in person....5 of them at the Arrowhead South tailgate in Jax to begin this season.

Bearcat
02-01-2020, 05:39 PM
Bring back Slayer Diablo!

Text sent.

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Text sent.

Hoping this happens!:)

seclark
02-01-2020, 06:27 PM
Hoping this happens!:)

This
Those were some funny threads
Sec

FlaChief58
02-01-2020, 06:29 PM
We seriously need Daru in this most wnderful time in Chiefs nation

stumppy
02-01-2020, 06:35 PM
This
Those were some funny threads
Sec

Yes they were.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 06:39 PM
I thought that Slayer was a gochiefs mult...

WilliamTheIrish
02-01-2020, 06:45 PM
Was there not also a Naptown Chief from the Star board that was an original? Left this place maybe after 2003?

Was a good cat.

crazycoffey
02-01-2020, 06:50 PM

Trust me, do not post your findings on here.....

seclark
02-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Was there not also a Naptown Chief from the Star board that was an original? Left this place maybe after 2003?

Was a good cat.

I think you’re right
Sec

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 06:52 PM

Was a good cat.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=241

Yep...

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Trust me, do not post your findings on here.....

I believe his real name was Gazzy McGazerson...

Bearcat
02-01-2020, 07:00 PM

No, they just went through puberty together while posting here.

I mean... in separate houses and stuff.

seclark
02-01-2020, 07:04 PM
No, they just went through puberty together while posting here.

I mean... in separate houses and stuff.

Interesting times
Hope he drops by
Sec

Bearcat
02-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Interesting times
Hope he drops by
Sec

Well...

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/WaryElasticFinwhale' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='405'></iframe><p><a href="https://gfycat.com/discover/bitch-gifs">from Bitch GIFs</a> </p>

Coogs
02-01-2020, 08:03 PM

No, it is not Gazerson. My family had dinner in Wichita with Gaz and his wife many years ago. I recalled his name. Googled it. He is still alive and working in the Wichita area.

Here is to you Gaz! :toast:

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 08:05 PM

Those two were having a peach fuzz growing contest when I found this joint and it came off kind of weird to me.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 08:06 PM

Was a good cat.

He was here well after I joined because we disagreed on Colquitt. He was not a fan

Last post was 2013

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 08:36 PM

Was a good cat.

He also went by JL80 didn't he? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 08:36 PM
No, it is not Gazerson. My family had dinner in Wichita with Gaz and his wife many years ago. I recalled his name. Googled it. He is still alive and working in the Wichita area.

Here is to you Gaz! :toast:

I remember his real name. He used it on the Star board.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 08:39 PM
I remember his real name. He used it on the Star board.

Yep, so do I...I shant speak it for preservation of his privacy.

Coogs
02-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Yep, so do I...I shant speak it for preservation of his privacy.

Nor shall I.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 08:41 PM
He was here well after I joined because we disagreed on Colquitt. He was not a fan

Last post was 2013

The thing about NaptownChief was he NEVER had anything good to say about the team...he was one of the true Genious. No pick was ever good, no trade was ever successful. I seriously wondered if he truly were a fan of the team or just a pure hater like PackFan.

I would love to see him stop by so we could celebrate this moment and actually agree once and for all of the success of KC.

rabblerouser
02-01-2020, 08:43 PM

Good God, no.

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 08:44 PM
The thing about NaptownChief was he NEVER had anything good to say about the team...he was one of the true Genious. No pick was ever good, no trade was ever successful. I seriously wondered if he truly were a fan of the team or just a pure hater like PackFan.

I would love to see him stop by so we could celebrate this moment and actually agree once and for all of the success of KC.

That's weird, I always assumed this was the same guy.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=30330

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 08:46 PM

No...I IM'ed him and asked if it was the same guy and he didnt know that there was another before him.

Frazod
02-01-2020, 08:46 PM

Yeah, me too.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 08:47 PM

Oh I see, didn't realize that, thanks. At that time I thought it was odd him picking on Colquitt, our MVP. :D It sounds like he may have had an influence on your CP Lexicon?

I just realized, it has been a long time since Beerme has been around as well. I think he changed names before vanishing.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Oh I see, didn't realize that, thanks. At that time I thought it was odd him picking on Colquitt, our MVP. :D It sounds like he may have had an influence on your CP Lexicon?

I just realized, it has been a long time since Beerme has been around as well. I think he changed names before vanishing.

Heh...he was my inspiration for The Lexicon...the first two terms in the lexicon came from Nap..

Pissed Away draft pick and Wasted Draft Pick came from him...I think in the same thread, he said if KC trades the pick, they have pissed it away and later said if they used the pick they would Waste it.

I was like WTF? If you can do no right either way, you're just predicting failure and while that works for a while, at some point you're going to be wrong and get your stool pushed in. And his backup was always a SB or SB win...welp....here we are and no Packfan or Nap.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Heh...he was my inspiration for The Lexicon...the first two terms in the lexicon came from Nap..

Pissed Away draft pick and Wasted Draft Pick came from him...I think in the same thread, he said if KC trades the pick, they have pissed it away and later said if they used the pick they would Waste it.

I was like WTF? If you can do no right either way, you're just predicting failure and while that works for a while, at some point you're going to be wrong and get your stool pushed in. And his backup was always a SB or SB win...welp....here we are and no Packfan or Nap.

ROFL Thanks, that clears up a lot of stuff. ROFL He had a lot of company on the negative attitude.

Frazod
02-01-2020, 08:59 PM
I've put out feelers on Facebook to a few old members who quit posting here, including ENDelt. Hopefully he'll make an appearance.

Coogs
02-01-2020, 09:00 PM
To you guys posting right now, HemiEd, KCTitus, Dartgod, Frazod, etc.. Enjoy the game tomorrow. I probably will just be lurking here some tomorrow. We have earned this moment! Cheers!

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 09:00 PM
ROFL Thanks, that clears up a lot of stuff. ROFL He had a lot of company on the negative attitude.

Packfan was inspirational as well... he coined 'winning the lottery'...the official definition as written in 2002/3 was 'A successful season by Vermiel or a playoff win or SB win by KC or former member of the KC coaching staff'...

sounds pathetic today...we were just desperate for a playoff win. I think KC's doubled their total playoff wins in the last two years over the last 50 years.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Those two were having a peach fuzz growing contest when I found this joint and it came off kind of weird to me.

LMAO I remember that. Clay won handily if I recall correctly.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:04 PM
I've put out feelers on Facebook to a few old members who quit posting here, including ENDelt. Hopefully he'll make an appearance.

I hit him up as well. He told me to tell everyone he is dead. I informed him someone had already verified he was still alive. He said it was fake news.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

KCTitus
To you guys posting right now, HemiEd, KCTitus, Dartgod, Frazod, etc.. Enjoy the game tomorrow. I probably will just be lurking here some tomorrow. We have earned this moment! Cheers!

Im with you Coogs...I will not be able to post much tomorrow...but my heart will be with all of us here. All the OG's and all the regulars who make this place what it is today.

It has been a long slog...we have persevered through a lot of adversity and I have just have to say,

Its been an honor to been part of the formation of this forum and to have collectively endured the long and arduous climb to the ultimate goal..win or lose.

You will all be in my mind as the game plays out.

Frazod

Cheers back! :toast:

Coogs
02-01-2020, 09:05 PM
Im with you Coogs...I will not be able to post much tomorrow...but my heart will be with all of us here. All the OG's and all the regulars who make this place what it is today.

It has been a long slog...we have persevered through a lot of adversity and I have just have to say,

Its been an honor to been part of the formation of this forum and to have collectively endured the long and arduous climb to the ultimate goal..win or lose.

Coogs
02-01-2020, 09:06 PM
Cheers back! :toast:

:toast:

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 09:06 PM
LMAO I remember that. Clay won handily if I recall correctly.

I will have to take your word for it. ROFL I just remember thinking, WTF, this is a Chiefs board?

Frazod
02-01-2020, 09:07 PM
I hit him up as well. He told me to tell everyone he is dead. I informed him someone had already verified he was still alive. He said it was fake news.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

That sounds like something he'd say. LMAO

I'm chatting with Jazzlover right now. I think she'll at least stop by.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 09:08 PM

Same to you Coogs! :toast:

Coogs
02-01-2020, 09:09 PM

Tell her hey for me! Met her once at Dartgod's tailgate.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:09 PM

Pretty well sums up my sentiments. Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday!

Coogs
02-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Same to you Coogs! :toast:

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Packfan was inspirational as well... he coined 'winning the lottery'...the official definition as written in 2002/3 was 'A successful season by Vermiel or a playoff win or SB win by KC or former member of the KC coaching staff'...

sounds pathetic today...we were just desperate for a playoff win. I think KC's doubled their total playoff wins in the last two years over the last 50 years.
Those Bronco fans would remind us of the drought on a daily basis!!

Hmmm, I just noticed, where are they lately?:doh!:

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:12 PM
I will have to take your word for it. ROFL I just remember thinking, WTF, this is a Chiefs board?

And now you realize it’s not a Chiefs board at all, but an insane asylum catering to Chiefs fans. :)

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 09:13 PM
Pretty well sums up my sentiments. Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday!

you too, hader!

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 09:14 PM

Well, save for one OG, MHM, they have disappeared like chicken wings in front of a couple of 300lb bronco fans.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:15 PM

Good deal.

Dare I ask if anyone knows the where about of TommyKat?

Frazod
02-01-2020, 09:17 PM
Good deal.

That would be a question for Luv. I'm thinking she'd be about as thrilled with the idea as I was earlier. :D

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:21 PM
That would be a question for Luv. I'm thinking she'd be about as thrilled with the idea as I was earlier. :D

Now that you say that, I think I remember luv telling me something about that... No biggie, I could only take her in small doses any way.

You know who I really want back here? LVNHACK. That guy was fun as hell.

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Good deal.

I'd check behind the washing machine.

Frazod
02-01-2020, 09:29 PM
Now that you say that, I think I remember luv telling me something about that... No biggie, I could only take her in small doses any way.

You know who I really want back here? LVNHACK. That guy was fun as hell.

Yeah, he was. He got me the great lower level 40 yard line seats for the Donx game in '03. Wish he'd come back, but I have no way of getting in touch with him.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:30 PM

I knew someone would come up with the answer. :D

DaneMcCloud
02-01-2020, 09:30 PM
Yeah, he was. He got me the great lower level 40 yard line seats for the Donx game in '03. Wish he'd come back, but I have no way of getting in touch with him.

Wasn't he a guard at Leavenworth Penitentiary? Or was he stationed in Leavenworth at one point?

siberian khatru
02-01-2020, 09:32 PM

FOOCHIT!

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:33 PM

Some time after he left I sent him a PM and months later I got a response. Said he had and taken another job or something. I tried the same thing a few years back and am still waiting for a response. Oh well.

Dartgod
Wasn't he a guard at Leavenworth Penitentiary? Or was he stationed in Leavenworth at one point?

Dane!

I think you are right.

Raiderhater

Guard, yes.

Coogs
02-01-2020, 09:41 PM
Good to see you here for this Dane. You can facepalm me if you want. Lol!

stevieray
02-01-2020, 09:44 PM

Correct. Then he went back overseas and made a buttload of money.

Hope he's ok.

Hope you're ok.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 09:47 PM
And now you realize it’s not a Chiefs board at all, but an insane asylum catering to Chiefs fans. :)

:thumb:Pretty much what hooked me I guess. The old Endelt260 nightshift was entertaining as heck.

Delano
02-01-2020, 09:49 PM
:thumb:Pretty much what hooked me I guess. The old Endelt260 nightshift was entertaining as heck.

I wonder how his deck is holding up.

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 09:50 PM

Those old night crew threads were the stuff of legend. What a blast.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 09:52 PM

I bet those might be the same seats he sold me for the last game of the season 06 when Herm backed in to the playoffs and didn't know it until his wife told him.
I enjoyed the seats but my wife couldn't see a darn thing since nobody sits down in that area.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Those old night crew threads were the stuff of legend. What a blast.

badgirl!

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 09:55 PM
I wonder how his deck is holding up.

ROFL I had forgotten about that.

Frazod
02-01-2020, 09:56 PM
I bet those might be the same seats he sold me for the last game of the season 06 when Herm backed in to the playoffs and didn't know it until his wife told him.
I enjoyed the seats but my wife couldn't see a darn thing since nobody sits down in that area.

That was the game where Hall had that long punt return that set the record. It was so loud that the stadium was shaking. God that was great.

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 09:58 PM
That was the game where Hall had than long punt return that set the record. It was so loud that the stadium was shaking. God that was great.

:evil: The X factor?

Frazod
02-01-2020, 10:00 PM
:evil: The X factor?

Ugh. I try not to connect the two. :facepalm:

That whole weekend was probably the most fun I've ever had in my life.

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 10:05 PM
That was the game where Hall had that long punt return that set the record. It was so loud that the stadium was shaking. God that was great.

Was that the Denver game return?

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 10:08 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs/09000d5d8208a529/Hall-s-93-yard-punt-return

that was 2003

HemiEd
02-01-2020, 10:09 PM
Ugh. I try not to connect the two. :facepalm:

That whole weekend was probably the most fun I've ever had in my life.

I know what you mean. Sounds like you have a great memory forever and that is what it is really all about.

Chiefnj2
02-01-2020, 10:09 PM
This is oddly like a funeral where you haven't seen people in years, and despite whatever disagreements you had in the past, you are glad to see them around. Instead of burying a friend, we are here burying 50 years of futility and heartbreak. And more importantly, celebrating a new beginning with the survivors.

T-post Tom
02-01-2020, 10:10 PM

Front-runner groupies. Phuk dem

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 10:10 PM
This is oddly like a funeral where you haven't seen people in years, and despite whatever disagreements you had in the past, you are glad to see them around. Instead of burying a friend, we are here burying 50 years of futility and heartbreak. And more importantly, celebrating a new beginning with the survivors.

Well said....it's been quite enjoyable to relive the past, but it's not dead, instead it's now alive.

Frazod
02-01-2020, 10:13 PM

Yes.

Delano
02-01-2020, 10:15 PM

Yes.

I’ve been to a handful of Chiefs games and that was one of them. Absolutely amazing. I still remember the Bronco fan behind me reacting to that return. The human joystick. The water bug. <3 Dante Hall.

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Yes.

KCTitus was right, that Denver game was in 2003. We hosted the 37 Forever tailgate at B5. I just found a bunch of pictures from that.

Remember this one? Too bad that creep X-Factor got in it.

RJ
02-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Well said....it's been quite enjoyable to relive the past, but it's not dead, instead it's now alive.

Hell yeah.

JimNasium
02-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Hell yeah.

Well, well, well...look what the cat drug in.:thumb:

Dartgod
02-01-2020, 10:26 PM
Here's a few more from that tailgate party.

In the 2nd pic, isn't that Logical on the left? And the last picture is GoBo. I wonder what happened to him?

Frazod
02-01-2020, 10:31 PM

In the 2nd pic, isn't that Logical on the left? And the last picture is GoBo. I wonder what happened to him?

Yes, it is.

Delano
02-01-2020, 10:32 PM

God damn. Would you take a look at those glorious goatees!?

Raiderhater
02-01-2020, 10:37 PM

My God, I thought I was still young looking and then I see that picture of me.

AJKCFAN
02-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Amazing memories. So glad so many of us are alive to see this: the first of many Super Bowls (and Super Bowl wins) of the Mahomes Era!

CAN’T FUCKING WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 10:49 PM

Those pics are awesome Dart...that was 17 years ago! damn