PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Out of Towners. The pressure is on! Lets do it!

Chiefs4TheWin
01-31-2020, 10:44 PM
Lets do it folks! I have my entire area behind me at this point. Most of it so 49ers don't tie the Steelers, but I will get an entire school celebrating a Chiefs victory if we do this... in the middle of central PA! I hope everyone else has this type of hype out of town! Lets win this and see all the crazy celebrations!

I have an entire Jr. High school pulling for us! Lets do this! even 12 year olds in the middle of central PA know at this point. LETS GO OUT OF TOWNERS!

kysirsoze
01-31-2020, 10:47 PM
Most of the people I work with are rooting for the Chiefs. Some because of me, mostly because of gambling.

Nickhead
01-31-2020, 10:48 PM
i can't get any more out of town than i am. it's funny. the lack of nfl fans here in my neck of the woods, i know about 50 people that are aware of our chiefs playing in the SB. none of us will be partying during game time, but at the end of the day, after our win, those who know me, will be saying 'that's nick's team that won'. badge of honor for me :D

ChiefEd
01-31-2020, 10:54 PM
Been wearing my red to work all week. Most of the people here in San Diego don’t care about football much since the Chargers left, but the ones that do all are rooting for us!

Doing my part....

comochiefsfan
01-31-2020, 11:03 PM
i can't get any more out of town than i am. it's funny. the lack of nfl fans here in my neck of the woods, i know about 50 people that are aware of our chiefs playing in the SB. none of us will be partying during game time, but at the end of the day, after our win, those who know me, will be saying 'that's nick's team that won'. badge of honor for me :D

What time does the game start on your side of the world?

You’re literally about as far away from here as possible lol.

Nickhead
02-01-2020, 12:14 AM
What time does the game start on your side of the world?

You’re literally about as far away from here as possible lol.

10:30 am. will be the first time in 15 years my first beer will be cracked before 11am ROFL

kysirsoze
02-01-2020, 12:15 AM
10:30 am. will be the first time in 15 years my first beer will be cracked before 11am ROFL

This is every week in Los Angeles.

comochiefsfan
02-01-2020, 01:30 AM

That's actually not bad. I feel like I'd prefer that as opposed to waiting all day for 5pm to roll around.

FAX
02-01-2020, 03:46 AM
Everybody around here is still pissed off at us.

As a result, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to recruit a lot of people for this worthy campaign. Maybe that one guy with a hump and 2 teeth who bags groceries on Saturdays at Publix. I'll be sure to ask.

FAX

F150
02-01-2020, 05:29 AM

As a result, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to recruit a lot of people for this worthy campaign. Maybe that one guy with a hump and 2 teeth who bags groceries on Saturdays at Publix. I'll be sure to ask.

FAX

So good that you have Publix. Thats like the anti PriceChopper. We travel a bit and enjoy Publix when in those areas.

FlaChief58
02-01-2020, 06:45 AM
A local watering hole is having a puppy bowl event tomorrow leading up to the game. The Mrs and I are setting up a booth to promote our pet sitting business and I'll be rocking my Chiefs gear. Thankfully it'll be over early enough to get home before the game starts.

InChiefsHeaven
02-01-2020, 06:50 AM

Every time I read your posts I do so with the voice of the Crocodile Hunter in my head...it's very enjoyable.

InChiefsHeaven
02-01-2020, 06:54 AM
I was watching Live PD last night and a couple of guys who had the cops called on them for being too noisy and having a bon fire mentioned that they were rooting for the Chiefs...this was in Indianapololis. So...we've made the big time!

For my part, wife and I went shopping at the Shadow Lake HyVee last night to pick up supplies for Sunday, and I was wearing my Will Shields jersey. Ran into a few others wearing Chiefs gear and had an enjoyable shopping experience hearing a ton of "Let's go Chiefs" from a lot of shoppers. Granted, it's Omaha and there are quite a few of us, but you really don't see that many. It's like everyone is coming out of the closet!

displacedinMN
02-01-2020, 07:07 AM
MPLS is mostly for the Chiefs. Everyone loves Mahomes. Was even able to buy a Mahomes looking cookie at Hyvee. But no one here can make an arrowhead to save their lives.

YayMike
02-01-2020, 08:15 AM
I can say a very very large part of Baltimore is rooting for us. Add to that the entire office I work in, and I’ve done my part!

Surprisingly, as much shit as I’ve talked about Lamar not being able to throw...everyone just loves Mahomes.

KCTitus
02-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Im hosting a SB party for my FFL...it contains Pats, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Green Bay and Redskins fans.

My closest friend, a Pat fans is wearing my Omar Easy jersey on Sunday. All of them are certainly rooting for KC.

YayMike
02-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Guess who we saw this morning that is predicting a CHIEFS WIN TOMORROW!!!!

kysirsoze
02-01-2020, 01:59 PM

FAX

I would think Titans fans would be rooting for us. As a similarly cursed fan base, I would have been rooting for them over the spoiled SF fans. Plus, unless I already hate the team (Patriots, Broncos, etc.), I tend to root for whoever beats us. Who wants to lose to a loser?

Frazod
02-01-2020, 02:04 PM
I would think Titans fans would be rooting for us. As a similarly cursed fan base, I would have been rooting for them over the spoiled SF fans. Plus, unless I already hate the team (Patriots, Broncos, etc.), I tend to root for whoever beats us. Who wants to lose to a loser?

Yeah, I'd root for any AFC team that isn't a direct division rival, New England, Pittsburgh or Indianapolis, and maybe the Ratbirds, just because I got so tired of hearing about how great they were all year.

Would definitely be pulling for the Titans had they beaten us.

Bob Dole
02-01-2020, 03:18 PM
I've got an acquaintance here in TX who just posted a SB Special on his BBQ sauce. $7 for KC fans, $10 for Niner fans.

DaFace
02-01-2020, 03:23 PM
It's been pretty striking how many people I've seen sporting Chiefs gear here in Colorado. I'm skiing near Salida today, and I've seen 5 today alone.

cabletech94
02-01-2020, 03:36 PM
It's been pretty striking how many people I've seen sporting Chiefs gear here in Colorado. I'm skiing near Salida today, and I've seen today alone.

You just beat me to it!!
Spent this past week at Disneyland. I was impressed with all the Kansas City gear that people were wearing!!
#boner4mahomer.

scho63
02-01-2020, 04:10 PM

People who look at a clock before they drink are novices. :LOL: