PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Do yall think Andy spoke to his former assistants?

UChieffyBugger
02-01-2020, 03:53 AM
During the last two weeks about their thoughts on this match-up? I was just wondering because Skip and Shannon kept harping on about Kyle Shanahan leaning on his dad for help ahead of this game so I just wonder If big Red may have reached out to the likes of Pederson, Harbough, Shurmer, Naggy, Rivera, Frazier, Mcdermott, Bowles etc and just asked them to share their thoughts about the Niners? With so many folks wanting him to win the Lombadi I find it hard to believe that none of these guys have shared some ideas with him.

BigRock
02-01-2020, 05:04 AM
Harbaugh played (and beat) the 9ers late in the season so that wouldn't have been a bad conversation to have.

Prison Bitch
02-01-2020, 08:12 AM
No, game film is all you need.

Molitoth
02-01-2020, 08:30 AM
I'm sure the game plan is fine, Players just need to execute.

Delano
02-01-2020, 08:46 AM
We’re they referring to the Shanarats talking about off-the-field shit? Like, logistics more so than game planning?

Reid’s been here and probably dreamt about it countless times. If anyone’s good, Andy’s good.

Rain Man
02-01-2020, 10:43 AM
If Shanahan is getting advice from his sleazeball father, the 49ers will come out glistening with vegetable oil, they'll be diving at knees, and they'll have three new players that they signed outside the salary cap. But we'll still win.

Megatron96
02-01-2020, 11:10 AM
I don't know if he reached out to any of them, but I'd be surprised if none of them reached out to him, if only to say congratulations. I know that if and when a friend of mine gets a big promotion, gets married or some other big event happens to them, I always make a point of giving them a call to congratulate them. These guys are all my age or older, so I imagine they probably have some similar habits.

And maybe some of them might send him an email or something with some insights about the Niners as well. Again, I know that I would.

dallaschiefsfan
02-01-2020, 11:12 AM
These guys are smart enough to look at game film for when the 49'ers were exploited in recent games. They don't need to talk to anybody...just break down what other teams have done to contain.

TimeForWasp
02-01-2020, 11:17 AM
No, they asked McNab for help.

UChieffyBugger
02-01-2020, 11:39 AM
I don't know if he reached out to any of them, but I'd be surprised if none of them reached out to him, if only to say congratulations. I know that if and when a friend of mine gets a big promotion, gets married or some other big event happens to them, I always make a point of giving them a call to congratulate them. These guys are all my age or older, so I imagine they probably have some similar habits.

And maybe some of them might send him an email or something with some insights about the Niners as well. Again, I know that I would.

This is what I'm thinking. I'm sure the likes of Pederson and Naggy will have sent him something about what they think about the Niners. Harbough too considering he beat them already.