PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Very excited / A little anxious

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 10:57 AM
After rooting for a team my entire life and waiting 50 years to get to this day it's safe to say I am more than a little excited. I know it's just a game/entertainment but this will be a day I remember forever.I actually have a picture of myself the day the Chiefs won it all last time so I will be taking another shot today.

I was actually dreaming about the game all night last night but no score, so there will be no psychic predictions. I really feel like the Chiefs are going to take it. I will be watching the game at a huge party filled with 49er fans and my family is the only Chiefs fans. It will be the best of times or the worst. For everybody here and especially myself GO CHIEFS!!!!

As a side note I put a chunk of change on the Chiefs to win it all before the season even began. :D

WilliamTheIrish
02-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Good to see ya, BD!

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 11:03 AM
After all these years on this board we have almost identical post counts. Crazy

WilliamTheIrish
02-02-2020, 11:08 AM
After all these years on this board we have almost identical post counts. Crazy

Yea, we've all had some life changes and time is much more precious. Other things to do. Kids are grown and grandkids are here now.

How is your wife and son? Everybody good? Just one child?

I'm glad you're here.

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Yea, we've all had some life changes and time is much more precious. Other things to do. Kids are grown and grandkids are here now.

How is your wife and son? Everybody good? Just one child?

I'm glad you're here.

Wife is good, starting at United Airlines tomorrow.

Travis is killing it. He is 12 now and almost a straight A student at a school for gifted kids. (nerd camp) He won gold at the junior olympics in Judo this last year. He is really crushing it in jiu-jitsu. Just picked up some muay thai recently. I couldn't be more proud. I am just looking forward to retirement and moving out of the peoples republic one of these days. Other than that everything is pretty good.

Grandkids, that's pretty exciting. I am a long ways off from that. Got started late. It's good to see you again as well. Old school baby!!!

Easy 6
02-02-2020, 11:22 AM
I've NEVER been more confident of a games outcome in my LIFE

Naptown Chief
02-02-2020, 11:24 AM
This thread sucks balls

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 11:34 AM
This thread sucks balls

You will have to wait for DC to show up and take care of that for you. LMAO

Dartgod
02-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Hey BD, glad you could stop by on this big day.

GO CHIEFS!!

WilliamTheIrish
02-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Wife is good, starting at United Airlines tomorrow.

Travis is killing it. He is 12 now and almost a straight A student at a school for gifted kids. (nerd camp) He won gold at the junior olympics in Judo this last year. He is really crushing it in jiu-jitsu. Just picked up some muay thai recently. I couldn't be more proud. I am just looking forward to retirement and moving out of the peoples republic one of these days. Other than that everything is pretty good.

Grandkids, that's pretty exciting. I am a long ways off from that. Got started late. It's good to see you again as well. Old school baby!!!

I'm glad all are well in your world old friend.

Doesn't matter when you start. Once you meet a grandchild, life is worth every sacrifice.

Glad your young lad is well. And the wife also.

BigRedChief
02-02-2020, 11:43 AM
I’ve been calm all week. Now, that’s all gone. Getting really really excited to see this game now.

Graystoke
02-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Starting to get ‘butterflies

FAX
02-02-2020, 12:34 PM
We good, Mr. BIG_DADDY.

FAX

KChiefs1
02-02-2020, 12:39 PM
5 hours away & I’m in full game mode.

Breathe dammit.

Otter
02-02-2020, 12:47 PM
What up BD!

Great to hear the kid is doing well in all things. Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai probably is the best combination of the arts one can learn IMHO. Their weaknesses (all of them do) offset each other very well. Great path choice.

Can't believe we're finally in the Super Bowl.

It's go time!

https://media.giphy.com/media/14oZzUHvbQPs8o/giphy.gif

scho63
02-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Is everyone going to start a thread for how their emotions are doing? :LOL:

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 01:12 PM
What up BD!

Great to hear the kid is doing well in all things. Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai probably is the best combination of the arts one can learn IMHO. Their weaknesses (all of them do) offset each other very well. Great path choice.

Can't believe we're finally in the Super Bowl.

It's go time!

https://media.giphy.com/media/14oZzUHvbQPs8o/giphy.gif

Yea, its pretty cool. He's going to have to pick up a ton of wrestling if he is going to get the free pass to Serra though.

Yea it's a big day. Good to see all the old school in here.

Dayze
02-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Good to see you back.

eDave
02-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Same's.

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Hey BD, glad you could stop by on this big day.

GO CHIEFS!!

Now that I will be getting free airfare Chiefs games at arrowhead just became much more reasonable. You still tailgating?

Dartgod
02-02-2020, 03:18 PM
Now that I will be getting free airfare Chiefs games at arrowhead just became much more reasonable. You still tailgating?

No, we dropped our season tickets 10 years ago. Still go to 2-3 games a year.

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 03:41 PM
No, we dropped our season tickets 10 years ago. Still go to 2-3 games a year.

Well it would be good to get together if we come out. Rattle Bwana’s cage too. It would be a great time.

KCTitus
02-02-2020, 03:42 PM
I was pretty calm until the last hour or so...now anxiety is creeping in.

BIG_DADDY
02-02-2020, 03:49 PM
I was pretty calm until the last hour or so...now anxiety is creeping in.

Indeed

SeattleChiefFan
02-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Been relaxed and content for two weeks.

Suddenly nervous as fuck.

Prison Bitch
02-02-2020, 05:37 PM
I’m fine. Royals losing 14 then winning next year made me realize Pat WILL kick ass for years. We got this tonite, or next year. But we got this

RJ
02-02-2020, 05:39 PM
I'm excited and nervous. I'm truly happy just to watch this game and I hope the Chiefs play and coach their best game. If they do that I'll be cool with whatever happens.

RJ
02-02-2020, 05:40 PM
I’m fine. Royals losing 14 then winning next year made me realize Pat WILL kick ass for years. We got this tonite, or next year. But we got this

That's it. I don't feel like this is a one shot opportunity.