PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So...what now?

Rain Man
02-03-2020, 01:22 PM
This is it. This is the high point of Chiefs civilization. We waited 50 years, so even if we have a Mahomesian dynasty no win will ever feel this good. Logically speaking, we should all walk away from football now, because it'll never get better than this.

Should we all leave chiefsplanet forever? Or do we have some other lofty goal that will sustain us?

notorious
02-03-2020, 01:23 PM
I'd like to find out what it feels like to repeat, then threepeat.

bsp4444
Perfect season.

smithandrew051
Leave? This is the start of the dynasty.

L.A. Chieffan
02-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Now we PAAAARTAAAY

lcarus
02-03-2020, 01:25 PM
We celebrate for a couple months and then gear up to win the bitch again!

Coach
02-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Leave?

Hell no. I want to stay and witness a potentional new dynasty.

alpha_omega
02-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Dynasty. And....wait for TB12 to land in LA or LV so we can finish him off.

The Franchise
02-03-2020, 01:27 PM
We go win another fucking title next year.

Kman34
02-03-2020, 01:28 PM
We go win another fucking title next year.

This!!

Easy 6
Stick your face out for me, no a little more, ok right there..

Halfcan
The Chiefs are truly legends now. Being a Champion is not just about getting a bunch of high picks and trowing some free agents in the mix-as San Fran found out. It is about overcoming adversity, never giving up and then snatching a win from the hands of defeat.

This Chief team has heart and really supported each other game in and game out.

As Mahomes says-- "We are just getting started!"

Why Not?
02-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Now we reign supreme for a decade. We become the team everyone else hates. I can’t wait.

The Franchise
02-03-2020, 01:33 PM
You can ask Patriots' fans for advice, is what you can do now. :jester:

Shut the fuck up, cunt.

Hoover
02-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Number of active QBs with more than one Super Bowl Victory under their belts?

ANSWER: Two, Brady (6), Big Ben (2)

Would like to see Pat get a couple more at least!

Chiefs now have 2 championships, it's time to add to the trophy room. Would be nice to get up there with Steelers and 49ers...

BucEyedPea
02-03-2020, 01:36 PM
Number of active QBs with more than one Super Bowl Victory under their belts?

ANSWER: Two, Brady (6), Big Ben (2)

Would like to see Pat get a couple more at least!

Chiefs now have 2 championships, it's time to add to the trophy room. Would be nice to get up there with Steelers and 49ers...

One thing Brady was good at was adjusting to new and different type of players through his years with the Patriots. He may not be mobile or as flashy, but how long can or do mobile QB's last?

notorious
02-03-2020, 01:40 PM

What, cheat?

Pointer19
02-03-2020, 01:42 PM
I was thinking something similar last night.. now that we’ve broken the home playoff game curse, the Tits curse, won the AFCCG, and won the Super Bowl... anything short of a repeat will feel like a disappointment. What now? Keep grinding.

It’s easier to get to the top than to stay there.

scho63
02-03-2020, 01:44 PM
I want to find out what it's like to have EVERY other team's fans HATE us like the Patriots because all we do is win Super Bowls year after year.

Sassy Squatch
02-03-2020, 01:46 PM
I'll never feel quite the same level of desperation for a postseason win again.

GloucesterChief
02-03-2020, 01:46 PM
One thing Brady was good at was adjusting to new and different type of players through his years with the Patriots. He may not be mobile or as flashy, but how long can or do mobile QB's last?

Brady was good at cheating along with Bill.

ptlyon
02-03-2020, 01:48 PM
We go win another ****ing title next year.

This, God dammit

New World Order
02-03-2020, 01:50 PM
We are going to be in it every year.

We will have multiple trips to the SB.

It's going to be unbelievably amazing.

TinyEvel
02-03-2020, 01:51 PM
DYNASTY YEAR #1 IN THE BOOKS. MANY MORE TO COME.

I'll be there opening night 2020.

FloridaMan88
02-03-2020, 01:52 PM
Chiefs Withdrawal Syndrome is going to hit epically hard this offseason.

It’s been a thrill of a lifetime to follow this team for the past six months.

chiefzilla1501
02-03-2020, 01:56 PM
There are still idiots who think mahomes is a limited, system qb. He will have a big chip on his shoulder. One day we will watch a super bowl where mahomes throttles the other team and will be cemented as head and shoulders over the long list of pretenders. Mahomes is 24 and its incredible to realize he is capable of even more.

He had an outstanding season this year. But as he continues to learn the game he will become a cheat code.

TLO
02-03-2020, 02:04 PM
What, cheat?

Do your job!

Dunerdr
02-03-2020, 02:10 PM
I was telling a guy at work that i feel kind of lost now, the entire basis of my fandom has been bitching about a first round qb, then the superbowl. The chiefs hit a slam dunk on the qb1 now won a superbowl against all odds and so much adversity. Frankly since 2012 ive devoted far too much time to the chiefs and this website. I suppose i should relax a bit and get my Chevy II in proper order for summer before the kids little league games start. I dont feel the need to scour draft reports and mocks like i once did, i guess i may just say fuck it Veach, RED and Pat got this, and go back to being a more casual fan.

htismaqe
02-03-2020, 02:10 PM

This.

Maybe if we win another one the pressure goes back up but my bucket list is already checked.

Everything that happens from here on out is just gravy...

Beef Supreme
02-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Now we have the monkey off our backs. We keep the pedal down, and we don't have a half century of shit hanging over our heads to make us nervous.

chiefzilla1501
02-03-2020, 02:16 PM
I was telling a guy at work that i feel kind of lost now, the entire basis of my fandom has been bitching about a first round qb, then the superbowl. The chiefs hit a slam dunk on the qb1 now won a superbowl against all odds and so much adversity. Frankly since 2012 ive devoted far too much time to the chiefs and this website. I suppose i should relax a bit and get my Chevy II in proper order for summer before the kids little league games start. I dont feel the need to scour draft reports and mocks like i once did, i guess i may just say **** it Veach, RED and Pat got this, and go back to being a more casual fan.

You will change your tune when idiots are again comparing mahomes to lamar and Watson. I may never feel this great about a super bowl again. But there's still fuel to the fire. We begin phase 2 where pat proves he's even better than Rodgers and brees because he can win without the elite team around him. Mahomes is 24 and so hard to believe, but he'll keep getting better.

chiefzilla1501
02-03-2020, 02:17 PM
Mahomes was nervous as hell yesterday. I can't imagine how much better he'll start to play in the super bowl with the monkey off his back.

seclark
02-03-2020, 02:21 PM
Bait the hook and toss it back in the creek
sec

Dunerdr
02-03-2020, 02:21 PM
You will change your tune when idiots are again comparing mahomes to lamar and Watson. I may never feel this great about a super bowl again. But there's still fuel to the fire. We begin phase 2 where pat proves he's even better than Rodgers and brees because he can win without the elite team around him. Mahomes is 24 and so hard to believe, but he'll keep getting better.

Deep down i know you are right. As soon as i get on facebook and see 10 shitty takes from opponents and true fans alike, ill be back on my bullshit. And due to the nature of my job i have about an hour a day in 5 minute segments that i usually cruise CP. Ill probably save it for work a little more instead of looking at home. I no longer feel as if i have to help will this team to victory. They killed the because chiefs, the superstitions and a lot of my built in fears this post season. It's been truly beautiful and im glad i stumbled upon CP in 2011, I've enjoyed this ride from the black out all the way to the superbowl with yall.

JohnnyHammersticks
02-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Assuming you're Gen X or later, equate this Super Bowl win with your first orgasm.

While Super Bowl victories that follow may never feel as good as this first one - they'll still feel pretty freaking good.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2020, 02:27 PM
Now we become the bad guys

Dartgod
02-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Based on the early returns, you may want to start shopping for one of these.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e85769c40fc93fc6d5ee0c3e809bc264.webp

saphojunkie
02-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Football can never truly hurt me again.

TwistedChief
02-03-2020, 02:37 PM
Yesterday gave me closure that I had been searching for for the last 30 years.

I'll still follow the Chiefs religiously and be deeply invested in them, but I expect losses to hurt half as much as they have in the past. And if our next 10 seasons end in disappointment, I'll still have this moment to fall back on as a meaningful source of comfort.

We did it.

Frazod
02-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Now we gloat.

I can’t wait to start tormenting the donx fan bitch I work with.

eDave
02-03-2020, 02:42 PM
You look for your dreams in heaven
But what the hell are you supposed to do
When they come true?

- George Michael

Rain Man
02-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Now we become the bad guys

Poor man want to be rich
Rich man want to be king
And a king ain't satisfied
Till he rules everything

- Bruce Springsteen

- Rain Man

big nasty kcnut
02-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Lets do it again!

KurtCobain
02-03-2020, 03:06 PM
Three words...

Survivor Planet Three

Bugeater
02-03-2020, 03:08 PM
I voted "what happened". Someone told me it was National Unplug Your TV Weekend. :shrug:

Spott
02-03-2020, 03:19 PM
Having been on CP for 20 years, including a couple of more on the old Star board, I always wondered what we talk when/if we won the Super Bowl. Now it’s here, and it does feel a little bit like Wile E Coyote finally catching the roadrunner. I’m sure we’ll think of something creative until next season. :)

KurtCobain
02-03-2020, 03:20 PM
I voted "what happened". Someone told me it was National Unplug Your TV Weekend. :shrug:

I still can't believe you didn't watch the game.

Bugeater
02-03-2020, 03:27 PM
I still can't believe you didn't watch the game.

There was a game?

MeaTy The Pimp
02-03-2020, 03:30 PM
I think Jerry Reed said it best in the Waterboy, "The only thing better than a crawfish dinner, is five crawfish dinners"

Keep winning and enjoy the ride.

BucEyedPea
02-03-2020, 03:33 PM
What, cheat?

RainMan was asking what your Chiefs Fans should do now--not your team. :harumph:

BucEyedPea
02-03-2020, 03:36 PM
I want to find out what it's like to have EVERY other team's fans HATE us like the Patriots because all we do is win Super Bowls year after year.

You will. You think it feels good now. It gets even better if that should happen. You will also be more closely scrutinized and accused of some things. You can count on it in the age of envy.

wachashi
02-03-2020, 03:37 PM
You enjoy the view from here. That's what you do.

GoChargers
02-03-2020, 03:39 PM

Other way around. The Patriots need to ask the Chiefs for advice on how to win a championship without cheating.

GoChargers
02-03-2020, 03:40 PM
You will also be more closely scrutinized and accused of some things.

The Patriots are "scrutinized and accused" because they cheat, not because they win.

BucEyedPea
02-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Brady was good at cheating along with Bill.

Two alleged out of 19 years. One admitted for filming in the wrong location when other locations are okay, but does not prove done for cheating. The other not admitted, but where science was not used regarding how weather can deflate balls. Meanwhile Rodgers gets a pass for the same thing. But both have been debated extensively, and is not the subject of this thread--which is about you fans--not your team per se.

BucEyedPea
02-03-2020, 03:43 PM
The Patriots are "scrutinized and accused" because they cheat, not because they win.

Losers cheating never count.

BucEyedPea
02-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Other way around. The Patriots need to ask the Chiefs for advice on how to win a championship without cheating.

Really? Your team has cheated too. You can check the record here:

https://yourteamcheats.com/SD

and for the others trolling in a similar vein, one who does it on PP regularly.

https://yourteamcheats.com/KC

Dartgod
02-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Three words...

Survivor Planet Three

No way. I still haven't fully recovered from that bus I got pushed in front of last time.

Dartgod
02-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Get the fuck out of here with your Patriots bullshit. It's our time now.

Two alleged out of 19 years. One admitted for filming in the wrong location when other locations are okay, but does not prove done for cheating. The other not admitted, but where science was not used regarding how weather can deflate balls. Meanwhile Rodgers gets a pass for the same thing. But both have been debated extensively, and is not the subject of this thread--which is about you fans--not your team per se.

Losers cheating never count.

HemiEd
02-03-2020, 03:49 PM
Mahomes was nervous as hell yesterday. I can't imagine how much better he'll start to play in the super bowl with the monkey off his back.

Yeah, you could see it on his face during pregame warm ups. He reached down deep and overcame.

GoChargers
02-03-2020, 03:50 PM

This site again? You do realize that it was made by butthurt, biased Patriots fans to deflect away from their team's scandals, right? They even padded out every team's list with things like "Headsetgate" (apparently every time a headset malfunctions during a game, it's cheating now) and "Scrapsgate" (they're literally complaining about teams signing practice squad players to get info on their opponents, that's how much they're grasping at straws).

comochiefsfan
02-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Honestly, I think the smart move is to cash in my chips and move on.

The opposition has 19 more games of tape on Mahomes. They will dissect what the Niners did in the game where he played poorly and won Super Bowl MVP and use that to shut him down.

Mahomes is great, but he can't out run the tape. Cash out now before it's too late.

crayzkirk
02-03-2020, 03:54 PM
What kind of poll is this? Similar to...

I just had sex with the woman of my dreams. I guess that's it, I'll just quit now.

Sassy Squatch
02-03-2020, 03:55 PM

The opposition has 19 more games of tape on Mahomes. They will dissect what the Niners did in the game where he played poorly and won Super Bowl MVP and use that to shut him down.

Mahomes is great, but he can't out run the tape. Cash out now before it's too late.
The fuck?

chiefzilla1501
02-03-2020, 03:57 PM

I hope this isn't serious.

Supposedly mahomes was "figured out" because he couldn't beat man coverage.

Hoopsdoc
02-03-2020, 04:01 PM
This.

Maybe if we win another one the pressure goes back up but my bucket list is already checked.

That’s what I’m thinking. Why would any of you guys leave now? The 50 year drought is over. All those horrible losses have been atoned for. Because Chiefs is dead and gone.

Everything from here on out should be gravy.

GoChargers
02-03-2020, 04:01 PM

This is Mahomes, not Lamar Jackson or Goff or Tebow. Defenses can have all the tape they want, they're never going to "figure him out."

Mr. Plow
02-03-2020, 04:02 PM
Why the hell is BEP crawling out of DC to act like she knows anything about anything?

TwistedChief
02-03-2020, 04:02 PM

ROFL

Hoopsdoc
02-03-2020, 04:03 PM
Why the hell is BEP crawling out of DC to act like she knows anything about anything?

Because she’s allergic to class.

InChiefsHeaven
02-03-2020, 04:14 PM
I feel like Indigo Montoya. I've been in the revenge business for so long, I don't know what to do now.

...but I'm sure I'll manage! Bring on more! GO CHIEFS!

comochiefsfan
02-03-2020, 04:27 PM

Sarcasm guys...

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-03-2020, 04:32 PM
We have much more to prove. Winning a SB is one thing .Winning multiple SB's would prove it's not a fluke. That would be #1 to win back to back. Has that ever been accomplished?

#2 Would be to match the 1972 dolphins. Perfect record through the SB has only been done once. To me that would be icing on the cake.

KurtCobain
02-03-2020, 05:17 PM
No way. I still haven't fully recovered from that bus I got pushed in front of last time.

Oh, it's going down. I had it ready to go the next day after a potential playoff loss, but in light of the super bowl win I'm going to give it a little bit. Have some fun things planned. Nothing crazy.

digger
02-03-2020, 06:10 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3V0wkLwqXiQl7tgk/giphy.gif

BucEyedPea
02-03-2020, 06:31 PM
This site again? You do realize that it was made by butthurt, biased Patriots fans to deflect away from their team's scandals, right? They even padded out every team's list with things like "Headsetgate" (apparently every time a headset malfunctions during a game, it's cheating now) and "Scrapsgate" (they're literally complaining about teams signing practice squad players to get info on their opponents, that's how much they're grasping at straws).
That's not a refutation.

ClarkGriswold
02-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Deep down i know you are right. As soon as i get on facebook and see 10 shitty takes from opponents and true fans alike, ill be back on my bullshit. And due to the nature of my job i have about an hour a day in 5 minute segments that i usually cruise CP. Ill probably save it for work a little more instead of looking at home. I no longer feel as if i have to help will this team to victory. They killed the because chiefs, the superstitions and a lot of my built in fears this post season. It's been truly beautiful and im glad i stumbled upon CP in 2011, I've enjoyed this ride from the black out all the way to the superbowl with yall.

So true...Because Chiefs is no longer....

RaidersOftheCellar
02-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Now we continue to check boxes.

Pass TD record.

Highest PPG in NFL history.

Undefeated season.

cdcox
02-03-2020, 11:56 PM
This is it. This is the high point of Chiefs civilization. We waited 50 years, so even if we have a Mahomesian dynasty no win will ever feel this good. Logically speaking, we should all walk away from football now, because it'll never get better than this.

Should we all leave chiefsplanet forever? Or do we have some other lofty goal that will sustain us?

I expect to enjoy future Chief Super Bowl games (assuming they occur) more than this game. Barring a blow out, I did not expect to enjoy the game going into it, because the monkey was just too big. And in fact the game was too intense to "enjoy" on the first watching -- until the game was in the bag. If we establish dynasty mode, I will be able to watch a super bowl just like a regular season game. If we have a bad game, meh, there is always next week (or next year in the case of a SB). That would be more "enjoyable" than the tension packed game yesterday.

I picked the face stab options, only because I don't know how not to watch the Chiefs once September comes around. Maybe I will change my mind after the Mahomes era is over.

YontsRBake
02-04-2020, 12:04 AM
If this team can build a LB core and O line and get safety depth that isn't just Dan Sorenson for the 4th year in a row, we are gonna be near unstoppable.

I mean think about it, Mahomes did this with Schwartz, LDT and 3 bums. Imagine what he's going to be able to do after we draft O line for a couple years.

Inspector
02-04-2020, 12:16 AM
I'm waiting for aliens to land on earth, learn football so the we can kick the shit out of them too.

We have the entire planet beat, now it's time to dominate the entire universe.

(I like to set lofty goals.)

BlackOp
02-04-2020, 03:45 AM
Dont care anymore...NFL is a lowest-common-denominator cash extraction device deliberately "think-tanked" to prey off primitive and territorial urges. It's become some weird bastard of pushing social/political programming merged with athletic competition...have no interest in that manipulation.

I was only watching because of my early indoctrination...then became fascinated with the "almost but never quite enough" cycle.

That is over now...

From a strictly "will this be topped"...nope. Three double digit deficits overcome in a single post-season...erasing 50 years of futility and giving Reid his elusive SB title.

There is no mountain left to climb.

Henri Cartier-Bresson mentioned when he was photographing Matisse's art studio...that he offered a bit of philosophy.

"You need an adversary...if you dont have one...invent it."

Patriots filled this void...but they are dead.

I no longer need the NFL...

Peace...was an interesting 50 years. The one positive is the NFL gives people a medium to "connect" in an increasingly disconnected world...and that is a good thing....no matter how hard they try to manipulate you. Good will always break thru evil intentions...it has no light only the universal desire to extinguish it.

JD10367
02-04-2020, 06:02 AM

I was telling a guy at work that i feel kind of lost now, the entire basis of my fandom has been bitching about a first round qb, then the superbowl. The chiefs hit a slam dunk on the qb1 now won a superbowl against all odds and so much adversity. Frankly since 2012 ive devoted far too much time to the chiefs and this website. I suppose i should relax a bit and get my Chevy II in proper order for summer before the kids little league games start. I dont feel the need to scour draft reports and mocks like i once did, i guess i may just say **** it Veach, RED and Pat got this, and go back to being a more casual fan.

Assuming you're Gen X or later, equate this Super Bowl win with your first orgasm.

While Super Bowl victories that follow may never feel as good as this first one - they'll still feel pretty freaking good.

Football can never truly hurt me again.

Yesterday gave me closure that I had been searching for for the last 30 years.

I'll still follow the Chiefs religiously and be deeply invested in them, but I expect losses to hurt half as much as they have in the past. And if our next 10 seasons end in disappointment, I'll still have this moment to fall back on as a meaningful source of comfort.

We did it.

As a Patriots fan, personally I think all of this applies. I certainly hadn't suffered for 50 years, but I became a fan of the Pats around '84. Aside from the magical run in '86 (sadly culminating in a Bears ass ****ing), the Pats were a joke for 12 years, first the bitch of Miami and Marino and then of Buffalo and Kelly. Got there again in '96 only to put up no fight and lose by 14 to Favre. That first SB win in 2001, I felt like most of you guys feel today. I went to the first parade. I bought all the memorabilia. I still have a cardboard box full of 2001 newspapers and videotapes. And while it was great to win again (and again) it wasn't anything like the first time. But it's all good. You'll find the losses don't hurt as much now. You'll still be pleased with victories but you won't live and die with them. At least I don't. I really don't understand fans who still treat every Patriots failure like their dog died. Once the monkey's off your back, you realize it's just a game and it's not that crucial to life.

Keep in mind this is a very specific feeling that only happens when you're a dynasty. You're not the one-shot Buccaneers. Because of Mahomes, who might end up the GOAT, you'll be in it every year, just like the Patriots used to be. Winning your division will be expected, and anything less than a bye week will seem an underachievement. You'll be expecting a trip to the AFCCG. You'll be happy with making the SB and then, whatever happens, happens. You'll win some, you'll lose some. Personally, in the next 15 years, I expect the Chiefs to play in at least half of them, just like the Patriots did, and win at least half of those. Mahomes will probably fill up at least one hand with rings. And, yes, it does get to be a pain in the ass when you become the hated target of all other fans. Like me, personally, you might even get sick of hearing about your own QB all the time. And, like me (who was happy to see the Chiefs and Reid finally get one), you might actually root more for the teams like the Vikings, Bills, Browns, and Lions, who have never won it (or never even been there).

Dartgod
02-04-2020, 07:38 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how to process this. I've been conditioned to have my football season end in disappointment. That hasn't happened yet, so it doesn't really feel like it's over.

Monticore
02-04-2020, 07:44 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how to process this. I've been conditioned to have my football season end in disappointment. That hasn't happened yet, so it doesn't really feel like it's over yet.

This. I just feel like we are in for a let down this Sunday, my body and mind are really confused.

Monti

Hugh Jayniss
02-04-2020, 08:25 AM
Dynasty. And....wait for TB12 to land in LA or LV so we can finish him off.

You and Chris Jones need to pump the brakes. We won our first SB in 50 years and you're already declaring a dynasty??

The Pats dynasty has likely ended but they played in 9 SB's and won 6. Let's win at least one more and we can then say it's perhaps the START of a dynasty.

Go Chiefs!

TwistedChief
02-04-2020, 08:33 AM
You and Chris Jones need to pump the brakes. We won our first SB in 50 years and you're already declaring a dynasty??

The Pats dynasty has likely ended but they played in 9 SB's and won 6. Let's win at least one more and we can then say it's perhaps the START of a dynasty.

Go Chiefs!

Your pathetic attempt to troll us goes nowhere, Patriot loser.

BWillie
02-04-2020, 08:40 AM
We need to not fall into the trap of just paying everyone we have on the team. Damien Williams doesn't need to get paid. There is an argument for Chris Jones, but we already paid Frank Clark so we at least need to think about it.

I would rather pay Jones than Clark, but it's already done.

Once we get Mahomes paid, we'll know more but if I'm paying anyone it's our corners and trying to get Watkins to renegotiate.

redfan
02-04-2020, 09:39 AM
Stabby, stab stab. Stab.

Predarat
02-04-2020, 10:22 AM
Its like a huge burden has been lifted in a rock-a-fire explosion of pandemonius joy. Playoff games have been so stressful since the mid/late 90s they have been hard to enjoy. Even in games they won I kept waiting for something to go wrong and it all go to shit.
Now that the Chiefs are finally Super Bowl Champions after all these years I will enjoy them more, at least for the upcoming years.

suzzer99
02-04-2020, 11:22 AM
As of Sunday night, we all have new identities. We can no long list "long suffering fan" on our resumes.

Well unless you're a die-hard Mizzou fan. But they don't even bother to break your heart anymore.

JD10367
02-04-2020, 11:35 AM

Go Chiefs!

Have you seen Mahomes play? Just like Belichick and Brady, as long as it’s Reid and Mahomes it’ll be a dynasty.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Have you seen Mahomes play? Just like Belichick and Brady, as long as it’s Reid and Mahomes it’ll be a dynasty.

And the thing is we're gonna do it without cheating.

MahiMike
02-04-2020, 06:56 PM
Well it was fun while it lasted. Guess we'll all turn to dust now.