PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I just realized there's only 13 NFL teams with multiple SBs

Mahomes_Is_God
02-05-2020, 01:58 PM
And we're one of them. That's dope!

comochiefsfan
02-05-2020, 01:59 PM
How many with three?

backinblack
02-05-2020, 02:03 PM
How many with three?

Raiders/Broncos/Redskins have 3, Giants/Packers have 4, 9ers/Cowboys have 5, and Steelers/Pats have 6.

Chiefs/Dolphins/Colts/Ravens all have 2

Mahomes_Is_God
02-05-2020, 02:03 PM
How many with three?

I was looking at this...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/266516/number-of-super-bowl-wins-by-nfl-team/

Unfortunately the Donks and Fade are still ahead but that will be ending soon.

comochiefsfan
02-05-2020, 02:04 PM
I was looking at this...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/266516/number-of-super-bowl-wins-by-nfl-team/

Unfortunately the Donks and Fade are still ahead but that will be ending soon.

Would love to win a couple more so we can pass those two.

scho63
02-05-2020, 02:07 PM
ONLY 13?

That's 40% of the league.....

Mahomes_Is_God
02-05-2020, 02:12 PM
ONLY 13?

That's 40% of the league.....

Better than bein in the lower half amirite?

chiefzilla1501
02-05-2020, 02:18 PM
Not enough is said about how many shitty owners there are out there. Nothing pisses me off than a leadership role where the only qualification is being super rich. Wish there were ways to get increased accountability.

Although now that we're good and have an owner who cares... Maybe I'm ok with teams being consistently terrible

scho63
02-05-2020, 02:52 PM
Not enough is said about how many shitty owners there are out there. Nothing pisses me off than a leadership role where the only qualification is being super rich. Wish there were ways to get increased accountability.

Although now that we're good and have an owner who cares... Maybe I'm ok with teams being consistently terrible

Sure does suck to have nothing but about 7-10 teams that are nothing more than fodder for the rest of the league.

Halfcan
02-05-2020, 03:25 PM
This team is going to be so hard to beat. We are loaded with great players for next year and Veech will be bringing in more talent.

jerryaldini
02-05-2020, 03:33 PM
54 super bowls and the league has probably averaged about 28 teams during those 54 years. That works out 1.93 SB wins per team. We are already ahead of schedule!

DeepPurple
02-05-2020, 03:36 PM
What's even more strange are the teams that not only haven't won a SB, but haven't even appeared in one.

Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans
Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars

That's all I can think of. How about those who have appeared multiple times but never won. Buffalo 4 times and I think that was in a row. Minnesota, that's who the Chiefs beat the first time, they have about 4 appearances. Bengals have a couple. Anybody else think of multiple losers?

Here's another fact, the Ravens was the only team to have multiple appearances and no loses until the Chiefs just tied them at 2-0.

I haven't posted this before, but Congrats on a WINNING THE SUPER BOWL!!! Since my Ravens couldn't make it, I was pulling for guys.

Hoover
02-05-2020, 03:36 PM
and only two QBs in the league have won multiple Super Bowls Brady (6), and Roethlisberger (2). Which is kinda shocking, while really putting the Patriots success in perspective.

QBs with one ring.

Mahomes
Foles
Rodgers
Wilson
Flacco
Brees

scho63
02-05-2020, 03:44 PM
and only two QBs in the league have won multiple Super Bowls Brady (6), and Roethlisberger (2). Which is kinda shocking, while really putting the Patriots success in perspective.

QBs with one ring.

Mahomes
Foles
Rodgers
Wilson
Flacco
Brees

You forgot Eli Manning and Bart Starr and Troy Aikman and Terry Bradshaw

kcclone
02-05-2020, 03:45 PM
Looking at our schedule (opponents) for next year, you have to like our chances at a bye.

HayWire
02-05-2020, 03:49 PM
What's even more strange are the teams that not only haven't won a SB, but haven't even appeared in one.

Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans
Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars

That's all I can think of. How about those who have appeared multiple times but never won. Buffalo 4 times and I think that was in a row. Minnesota, that's who the Chiefs beat the first time, they have about 4 appearances. Bengals have a couple. Anybody else think of multiple losers?

Here's another fact, the Ravens was the only team to have multiple appearances and no loses until the Chiefs just tied them at 2-0.

I haven't posted this before, but Congrats on a WINNING THE SUPER BOWL!!! Since my Ravens couldn't make it, I was pulling for guys.
Wouldn't it be 2-1?

jerryaldini
02-05-2020, 03:51 PM

Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans
Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars

I feel like Houston's experience is most similar to the Chiefs because they had a lot of successful teams that got close or should have, including the crushing losses to the Chiefs in 93 and Bills in 92 season. When I lived there in the 90s, even with the Rockets championships it was a football city. Don't know how it is with the Texans.

backinblack
02-05-2020, 04:07 PM

Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans
Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars

Chiefs lost Super Bowl 1.

Also the Panthers are 0-2

Matrix
02-05-2020, 04:31 PM
Got an excellent shot to get a 3rd and maybe 4th. The only teams that can beat this one are free agency and in-house conflict.

FlaChief58
02-05-2020, 06:32 PM

Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans
Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars

The Chiefs are 2-1 in Superbowls

pugsnotdrugs19
02-05-2020, 06:34 PM
We’re one more SB away from taking any and all bragging rights away from division rivals.

The only thing they sorta have right now is an extra Super Bowl over time. Once that’s even, KC will be the clear cut kings of the AFC West. Now and forever.

Mahomes_Is_God
02-06-2020, 01:26 AM
We’re one more SB away from taking any and all bragging rights away from division rivals.

The only thing they sorta have right now is an extra Super Bowl over time. Once that’s even, KC will be the clear cut kings of the AFC West. Now and forever.

Mahomes is gonna win 2 more, bare minimum. I mean we have yet to see a defence shut him down when he's 100% healthy. He's gonna figure you out and smoke you one way or another, it's inevitable.

rabblerouser
02-06-2020, 01:44 AM
You forgot Eli Manning and Bart Starr and Troy Aikman and Terry Bradshaw

Those guys are all retired and therefore no longer "in the league."

rabblerouser
02-06-2020, 01:44 AM
The Chiefs are 2-1 in Superbowls

This is accurate.

Rasputin
02-06-2020, 02:52 AM
The Broncos have a losing record in the Super Bowl with 5 losses and 3 wins.

They only have one more win than us but they and the Raiders are like the teams with the most lop sided losses in Super Bowls they've gotten their ass kicked more times than not.

We have a winning record in the Super Bowl 2 wins one loss and we can surpass the Broncos in wins in next couple years because I believe we can 3 peat.

Go Chiefs We're gonna kick the hell out of you you you you you