PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Christian Pulisic is currently the best player in the English Premier League.

TripleThreat
02-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Our very own USA soccer/footballer player is now ranked the best player in the entire English premier league according to business insider

https://www.businessinsider.com/christian-pulisic-is-statistically-best-player-in-the-premier-league-2019-11

I just stumbled across this article at random (american football has taken up so much of my time lately) but this speaks volumes to what we can do in the upcoming world cup in Qatar. Hes 21 years old and I believe was simply too young for our young roster at our last world cup for us to make it far at all.

Very excited for the 2022 Fifa world cup!!!

The Franchise
02-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Ok?

Pasta Little Brioni
02-06-2020, 01:27 PM
And?

TLO
02-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Somewhere, |Zach| feels his ChiefsPlanet senses tingling, and will soon be drawn to this thread.

Eleazar
02-06-2020, 01:32 PM
That's ridiculous.

Clyde Frog
02-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Partially because Hazard and Messi and are in Spain, Ronaldo in Italy, Neymar and Mbappe are in France. I love Pulisic as a player and am a Chelsea fan so don't get me wrong but he's not the best player in Europe. In a couple of years, we can hope he turns out to be. He's already the best US player by a wide margin.

Fish
02-06-2020, 01:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3Gjt7Ol.png

Eleazar
02-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Partially because Hazard and Messi and are in Spain, Ronaldo in Italy, Neymar and Mbappe are in France. I love Pulisic as a player and am a Chelsea fan so don't get me wrong but he's not the best player in Europe. In a couple of years, we can hope he turns out to be. He's already the best US player by a wide margin.

Pulisic isn't even the best player at Chelsea.

loochy
02-06-2020, 01:46 PM
This is laughable. He's not even an undisputed starter at Chelsea. He has been benched a few times this year for bad form and he hasn't played since right before Christmas due to an adductor injury. Also, this article is dated NOVEMBER 9TH of last year.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
This would be like saying that Gardner Minshew is currently the best QB in the NFL based on cherry picking a few stats after he had a few hot games back in September.

Clyde Frog
02-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Pulisic isn't even the best player at Chelsea.

I agree with this 100%.

After re-reading..my wording is weird in my previous post and it makes it look like I partially agree with that article, I don't.

BWillie
02-06-2020, 01:52 PM
Wish he would have played a real sport then. If he was going to be this good.

Demonpenz
02-06-2020, 02:06 PM
Zack is a German League fan. Bongdesliga

Dunerdr
02-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Can he play wideout?

Discuss Thrower
02-06-2020, 02:14 PM
|zoccer|

F150
02-06-2020, 03:00 PM
wtf is this

Titty Meat
02-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Soccer is gay.

Eleazar
02-06-2020, 03:30 PM
We should have an EPL megathread here.

ChiefBlueCFC
02-06-2020, 03:54 PM

Yeah, feel Pulisic being rated best player in Prem is kinda odd given the players that in that league; Van Dijk, De Bruyne, Aguero, etc. And as you said (or eluded to)... look at Chelsea itself, I would rate him after Hudson-Odoi, Mount, and Abraham.

He's been a really good player this season and he's adapting a lot faster than I thought he would.

Supmarkus
02-06-2020, 06:07 PM
Pulisic has adapted to the english game well in his first year, but he’s far from the best player in the league or even at Chelsea - he’s not even making the stsrtingXI a lot. He’s a good player and will do well but Sky are known for hyperbole.

BigRedChief
02-06-2020, 10:20 PM
And what good did having him do for us? We got embrassed and didn’t even make the World Cup.

DrRyan
02-06-2020, 11:19 PM

Definitely not reading an article claiming he is the best player in the EPL. At least 5 players on Liverpool and MC, probably MU as well are better than him. At best He is a top 20 EPL player and even that seems generous.

Garcia Bronco
02-07-2020, 06:55 AM
The best player in English premier league right now is Sadio Mane. The best team on the planet right now is Liverpool. if Liverpool keeps up what it's doing it'll go down as the best team on the planet for the past 2 years.