PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The difference between a SB Winning and Losing QB--Dee Ford a born loser?

DTVietnam
02-07-2020, 04:02 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQBF2ZsXsAYQ8BN?format=jpg&name=medium

Cam:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fE-xswZX-8k" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vs

Mahomes (notice who Mahomes beats to the ball :clap:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TJFxzgri38o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nickhead
02-07-2020, 04:21 AM
redundant and confusing? :D

PurpleRiders51
02-07-2020, 06:05 AM
I understand why you hate Ford, but a loser doesn't make it to the NFL and get paid millions of dollars on top of that.

DTVietnam
02-07-2020, 06:23 AM
I understand why you hate Ford, but a loser doesn't make it to the NFL and get paid millions of dollars on top of that.

I dont hate ford...

I actually am one of the few people who dont blame him for last years defeat ..

Just thought it was funny that he was the opne Mahomes beat to the ball

What Dee Ford did is unforgivable. .

but eric berry, bob sutton.,.chiefs first half offense .. the list goes on and on

many places to point fingers other than Dee Ford ..

Bugeater
02-07-2020, 06:32 AM
Matt Cassel says hi.

Lex Luthor
02-07-2020, 08:07 AM
I dont hate ford...

I actually am one of the few people who dont blame him for last years defeat ..

Just thought it was funny that he was the opne Mahomes beat to the ball

You're a lot more generous than I am.

I fucking hate Dee Ford, and I totally blame him for the Chiefs not going to the 2019 Super Bowl.

It stings a lot less now, but he is still the guy who kept us out of that Super Bowl.

kcclone
02-07-2020, 08:11 AM
Born loser fan:

“Derp, Dee Ford* is a born loser”

*Dee Ford is on a $85m deal and in the last two years has played in the AFCCG and SB

notorious
02-07-2020, 08:11 AM

I ****ing hate Dee Ford, and I totally blame him for the Chiefs not going to the 2019 Super Bowl.

It stings a lot less now, but he is still the guy who kept us out of that Super Bowl.

Yep.

100%

Why Not?
02-07-2020, 08:12 AM

It’s about the context. Obviously, as it relates to reaching goals and achieving financial success and all that, Dee Ford is an ace! However, when it comes to playing championship winning football, he’s a loser. Class dismissed.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-07-2020, 08:14 AM
The earthquake missed Florida, the tornado did not

notorious
02-07-2020, 08:16 AM
He disappeared when the lights shined the brightest.

Enjoy him, SF. He will never stop letting you down.

Prison Bitch
02-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Ford is a loser and he’s to blame for last years loss

JimNasium
02-07-2020, 08:20 AM
Born loser fan:

“Derp, Dee Ford* is a born loser”

*Dee Ford is on a $85m deal and in the last two years has played in the AFCCG and SB

Objection. Argumentative. I would ask that this be struck from the record and that the court uphold the opinion that Dee Ford is a looser (CPS).

notorious
02-07-2020, 08:29 AM

I ****ing hate Dee Ford, and I totally blame him for the Chiefs not going to the 2019 Super Bowl.

You......agree with each other.

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/9YZoFdNMvjMSzzCZOJ52Tg--~B/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD0yNDk7dz0zMjA-/http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Faints.gif.cf.gif

Hammock Parties
02-07-2020, 08:34 AM
This play didn't matter at all. On the next snap Mahomes was picked.

duncan_idaho
02-07-2020, 08:47 AM
I guess in the middle of that play, Ford decided “I’m not coming for them” despite bold statements such as “they know I’m coming for them” and “they know I have something for them” before the game.

He’s a bitch. I hope he costs the 49ers Armstead.

wutamess
02-07-2020, 08:49 AM
When I saw it, I immediately thought about Cam and how he just isn't built for this.

FlaChief58
02-07-2020, 08:53 AM

Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell for starters

Tribal Warfare
02-07-2020, 09:00 AM
I wouldn't call Ford a born loser he's playing in the NFL and making a metric fuckton of money.

He's a thieving bitch like everyone in the Pioli/Cassel era

scho63
02-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Dee Ford is the reason we DON'T have Bob Sutton but instead Spags, Clark and Mathieu at a minimum so you guys need to chill the fuck out!

Wallcrawler
02-07-2020, 10:32 AM
It was the situation that caused the hate. If Tom Brady does anything but throw an interception there, its just a 5 yard penalty. Life goes on, no big deal, He's not the most hated player since the kicker.

The fact that he lined up offside just before Toms worst throw of the night and it negated a game clinching interception is why he's hated.

We still had a shot to win the game after they scored. We settled on the tying FG.

Hell, we win the toss in OT, this probably isnt a thing. If Sutton changed his coverage, like EVER, we likely stop one of those three third n tens and get the ball and this isnt a thing.

You never know when a mental mistake will cost you dearly.

In Fords case, it has now cost him 2 rings. Is that enough? For some. But for others, Ford will go down in Chiefs history as making the worst mistake ever, and cost his team a trip to the big one.

We know how Kelce feels on it, and probably most of the other guys too based on the reaction to his parade statement. "My guy five five, and he ain't mother****ing offsides."

You just can't forget how to line up in a game that big.

JohnnyV13
02-07-2020, 11:27 AM

It mattered a little bit. Better field position.

mililo4cpa
02-07-2020, 11:59 AM

I fucking hate Dee Ford, and I totally blame him for the Chiefs not going to the 2019 Super Bowl.

I don’t hate Dee Ford....but I sure as hell don’t miss him

cwhocares
02-07-2020, 12:03 PM
I just waiting for him to retire so I know what year to buy tickets for the HOF.

Eleazar
02-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Born losers don't become first round picks.

They might end up posting on CP, calling millionaire professional football players born losers though.

stumppy
02-07-2020, 12:36 PM
Born losers don't become first round picks.

They might end up posting on CP, calling millionaire professional football players born losers though.

Or starting threads about how much Andy Reid sucks. Determined by the knowledge they gained from playing Madden and watching football.ROFL

Red Dawg
02-07-2020, 12:48 PM

Yes he is. He hosed deserves the criitism.

PurpleRiders51
02-07-2020, 01:57 PM
It’s about the context. Obviously, as it relates to reaching goals and achieving financial success and all that, Dee Ford is an ace! However, when it comes to playing championship winning football, he’s a loser. Class dismissed.

Well, can't argue with that ROFL

Gravedigger
02-07-2020, 02:08 PM
I'm so thankful that Dee Ford wasn't on the winning team. After last year's Marcus Peters interception in that game against the Rams, that was bad enough, but Dee Ford beating you with a strip sack or something... I don't know if I could've bared that...

Why Not?
02-07-2020, 11:23 PM
o:-)Well, can't argue with that ROFL

carcosa
02-08-2020, 12:43 AM
Dee Ford deserves to drown in hot rat piss!!!!!

dlphg9
02-08-2020, 01:09 AM
Dee Ford deserves to drown in hot rat piss!!!!!

Good God, thatd be a nasty way to go lol.

Why Not?
02-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Good God, thatd be a nasty way to go lol.

But better than drowning in cold rat piss, I’d guess.

FlaChief58
02-08-2020, 01:56 AM
How many rats do you need to get enough rat piss to drown a person? Asking for a friend

Why Not?
02-08-2020, 01:57 AM
How many rats do you need to get enough rat piss to drown a person? Asking for a friend

About tree fity

notorious
02-08-2020, 08:13 AM
Shananhan is his coach after all. The drowning in rat piss scenario is possible.

ROYC75
02-08-2020, 11:10 AM
Man you guys need to let go of the hate for Dee Ford! Where would we be if he hadn't lined up offsides?

Yes, maybe we win last years SB. But what if we didn't, What if we still had Dee Ford, Bob Sutton

No Spags, No Clark, No Honey Badger! Just think what our D would have been this year. Would we had won a SB this year with last years cast. Hell, they might of held onto Ford and Houston somehow!

I'm happy with # 54, 50 years after # 4, during the 100th year celebration!

Let it go, we are better off for his mistake!

ROYC75 is looking forwards to the coming years, not behind!

RealSNR
02-08-2020, 11:12 AM
Good fucking God. Did some people actually make the argument, "Dee Ford has millions of dollars and way more money than anybody on this board therefore he's not a loser"

You know who else has more money than anybody else on this board? Matt Cassel. Alex Smith. Fuck... go ahead and put Tyler Bray up there, too.

They're still losers. They have attitudes (and playing styles) that are conducive to losing big NFL games. They are all hindrances to winning big.

That's why they're losers. And that's why Kansas City got rid of each and every one of those dipshits and replaced them with people who wouldn't shirk or flinch or line up incorrectly in the biggest moments of the game.

Dee Ford is a loser. He's also a huge dumbass. And yes, I fucking hate him.

RealSNR
02-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Man you guys need to let go of the hate for Dee Ford! Where would we be if he hadn't lined up offsides?

Yes, maybe we win last years SB. But what if we didn't, What if we still had Dee Ford, Bob Sutton

No Spags, No Clark, No Honey Badger! Just think what our D would have been this year.

You don't know any of that.

Pants
02-08-2020, 01:51 PM

Why are always so myopic? It's not about the play but rather the mentality.

Why Not?
02-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Good ****ing God. Did some people actually make the argument, "Dee Ford has millions of dollars and way more money than anybody on this board therefore he's not a loser"

You know who else has more money than anybody else on this board? Matt Cassel. Alex Smith. ****... go ahead and put Tyler Bray up there, too.

They're still losers. They have attitudes (and playing styles) that are conducive to losing big NFL games. They are all hindrances to winning big.

That's why they're losers. And that's why Kansas City got rid of each and every one of those dipshits and replaced them with people who wouldn't shirk or flinch or line up incorrectly in the biggest moments of the game.

Dee Ford is a loser. He's also a huge dumbass. And yes, I ****ing hate him.

I’m pretty sure at least a small percentage of this board has higher lifetime earnings than Tyler Bray

big nasty kcnut
02-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Thou if it wasn't for dee ford we would of still have sutton.

redfan
02-08-2020, 02:35 PM
He didn't even "wreck some shit"! What a fa g!