PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Shannon orders a Kelce coat and Skip is sick of Mahomes and the Chiefs

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-08-2020, 10:01 PM
I fucking love Shannon ,he is hilarious!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Fpsrbc7hVJ4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

Nickhead
02-08-2020, 10:03 PM
it's ironic since we've been over skip for 20 years :D

Spott
02-08-2020, 10:08 PM
Deep down, Skip will always be a rat faced donkey no matter what bandwagon he claims to be on this week.

Simply Red
02-08-2020, 10:32 PM
I ****ing love Shannon ,he is hilarious!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Fpsrbc7hVJ4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

Told ya' Hog - SS is our #1 Ambassador! <3

rabblerouser
02-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Well, I've been tired of Shit Bayless for a while now...

arrowheadnation
02-08-2020, 10:55 PM
I wonder how much it sticks in the crawl of the Broncos fans how Shannon slobbers over Mahomes constantly.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Well, I've been tired of Shit Bayless for a while now...

Meh, he's just making it a show. Sharp always owns him so it's cool

LiveSteam
02-09-2020, 12:02 AM
What a douche monster

Simply Red
02-09-2020, 12:08 AM
I wonder how much it sticks in the crawl of the Broncos fans how Shannon slobbers over Mahomes constantly.

awesome brother!

Oh Snap
02-09-2020, 12:16 AM
Skip picked against the chiefs so many times this year. If we went off skips picks against the chiefs this year, they'd be 4-12 or 6-10. He was never high on mahomes coming out of college and was critical of the chiefs taking him where they did at 10. Seems mahomes proving him wrong has hurt his very fragile ego. The man is the deilfiniton of a hater.

He called the 3rd and 15 chip wasp play a miracle throw that was all luck

Mahomes_Is_God
02-09-2020, 01:36 AM
Skip is just playing a character. I'm sure in his actual life he admires the **** out of Pat and the Chiefs. Shannon is just a bandwagoning ****tard. He slobbered all over our knobs the beginning of the season but went radio silent after we started losing some games. Then come playoff time he started slobbering again, only to pick the Niners to win the SB. Dudes a fake.

saphojunkie
02-09-2020, 02:06 AM
I love Skip’s hating. It’s fake and it represents the dummies who will pile on the dumb train going forward. It’s great.

COchief
02-09-2020, 08:47 AM
Skip is just playing a character. I'm sure in his actual life he admires the **** out of Pat and the Chiefs. Shannon is just a bandwagoning ****tard. He slobbered all over our knobs the beginning of the season but went radio silent after we started losing some games. Then come playoff time he started slobbering again, only to pick the Niners to win the SB. Dudes a fake.

SS is unquestionably one of the brightest and most entertaining sports personalities in the game today and recognized Mahome's greatness very early. Even though Sharpe was a donk he doesn't seem to care about his former team and has pulled hard for Mahomes. I'll never forget in year 3-4 of the Mark Castle nightmare he was the only sportscaster that flat out said Castle sucks, it was halftime of some random week in season and he lost it and said "I know we're not supposed to be negative and supposed to promote the games, but he (Castle) just can't play, he can't play!"

You don't remember because you weren't a Chiefs fan, you don't know who Castle is because you weren't here, you came here after Mahomes and picked an ulta-creepy username, you're spending your adult life following a grown man instead of a team, you have no loyalty, you have not suffered, you have no Huard, Croyle, or Grbac on your resume.

You can wear the jersey and buy the SB gear and slob PM's knob all you want, but real KC fans will sniff you out in a second. We'll talk about Hackett's third and five FB swing pass extravaganzas, we'll talk Gnob's much feared rush two scheme, we'll talk candy wrappers and banners (we paid $ for that, you didn't), we'll talk phantom holding, no punt, and hopeless 3 hour long playoff games with mauling and gashing of our Red brethren courtesy of Bell and Henry.

We are Chiefs fans, we are battered and bruised and have earned Mahomes, you have not.

I am a Chiefs fan, you are not.

PHOG
02-09-2020, 09:05 AM
Sounds as if Sthkip has MDS. :)

ptlyon
02-09-2020, 09:24 AM
:old:

Thannon Tharpe can go fuck himself tho. Fuckin donkey

mazrim1978
02-09-2020, 09:25 AM
As a chiefs fan wasnt it Matt Castle not Mark Castle?

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Skip picked against the chiefs so many times this year. If we went off skips picks against the chiefs this year, they'd be 4-12 or 6-10. He was never high on mahomes coming out of college and was critical of the chiefs taking him where they did at 10. Seems mahomes proving him wrong has hurt his very fragile ego. The man is the deilfiniton of a hater.

At his core he Loves New England and Dallas. that has a lot to do.

Shannon grins ear to ear when those two teams are losing

ghak99
02-09-2020, 11:36 AM

LMAO

You're half right, but totally wrong. Mark Castle has meaning.

Mephistopheles Janx
02-09-2020, 11:37 AM

They guy was such garbage that he doesn't deserve to have his name said correctly.... seems you are somewhat catching on as you also misspelled his actual last name.

It is much like how a certain kicker has a Voldemortian nickname here. The kicker who shall not be named.

wazu
02-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Skip is an outstanding troll. "They are smelling themselves". He's been saying that since the AFC Championship game. I'm not sure I've ever heard that expression, but it's apparently how you insult a team that is visibly brimming with confidence and having fun. Genius.

Spott
02-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Skip is an outstanding troll. "They are smelling themselves". He's been saying that since the AFC Championship game. I'm not sure I've ever heard that expression, but it's apparently how you insult a team that is visibly brimming with confidence and having fun. Genius.

I smell my finger sometimes, but I don’t know if that’s what he meant by that.

rabblerouser
02-09-2020, 11:59 AM
11As a chiefs fan wasnt it Matt Castle not Mark Castle?

As a Chiefs fan, Merv Catskill was TERRIBLE.

BWillie
02-09-2020, 12:01 PM
I want to buy a replica, or something similar looking to Kelce's coat. Not for 20k though. Maybe $300. I have came up empty. Just some knock off brand that resembles it.

Imon Yourside
02-09-2020, 12:27 PM
It's Matt Casshole peeps!

Pablo
02-09-2020, 12:37 PM
It's Mike Casserole. And he sucked dicks all day long.

Easy 6
02-09-2020, 12:43 PM
SS is unquestionably one of the brightest and most entertaining sports personalities in the game today and recognized Mahome's greatness very early. Even though Sharpe was a donk he doesn't seem to care about his former team and has pulled hard for Mahomes. I'll never forget in year 3-4 of the Mark Castle nightmare he was the only sportscaster that flat out said Castle sucks, it was halftime of some random week in season and he lost it and said "I know we're not supposed to be negative and supposed to promote the games, but he (Castle) just can't play, he can't play!"

You don't remember because you weren't a Chiefs fan, you don't know who Castle is because you weren't here, you came here after Mahomes and picked an ulta-creepy username, you're spending your adult life following a grown man instead of a team, you have no loyalty, you have not suffered, you have no Huard, Croyle, or Grbac on your resume.

You can wear the jersey and buy the SB gear and slob PM's knob all you want, but real KC fans will sniff you out in a second. We'll talk about Hackett's third and five FB swing pass extravaganzas, we'll talk Gnob's much feared rush two scheme, we'll talk candy wrappers and banners (we paid $ for that, you didn't), we'll talk phantom holding, no punt, and hopeless 3 hour long playoff games with mauling and gashing of our Red brethren courtesy of Bell and Henry.

We are Chiefs fans, we are battered and bruised and have earned Mahomes, you have not.

Holy. Shit.

Someone go get a shovel and scoop MIG off the road

The Iron Chief
02-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Its hard to listen to this show.

I CRINGE every time I hear SS say Mahome Boy..
It was old months ago... Mahome Boy..

And I'm sure Skip was hoping the Chiefs lost so his role on the show would be easier thru the Off season.
It would've been a much more fun interesting take for him with a Mahomes loss.
Now hes forced to look and sound like a moron going against 90% of the NFL fans/experts.

Coochie liquor
02-09-2020, 01:01 PM

What do you know about Leon Sandcastle?

Rasputin
02-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Meh, he's just making it a show. Sharp always owns him so it's cool

Eh fuck Sharp he loses all credibility because he picked the 9ers to win the Super Bowl. He pimped Mahomes most of the season except when he was hurt and gimpy.

Really the media doesn't know how to take the phenomenal kid Patrick Mahomes II. They don't like that he is taking over all that was Tom Brady and AAron Rodgers . Skip doesn't like it that his Cowboys failed him yet another season but will continue to pick the Cowboys to win it all because they got a new coach that won the Super Bowl with AAron Rodgers. For the life of me I don't get the love for Dak Prescot though.

tredadda
02-09-2020, 01:42 PM

It’s funny but of all the playoff losses in this team’s history the one that still hurts the most is the loss to the Colts with the kicker who shall not be named. We were easily the best team in football and the Colts were just good enough to squeeze in. If we had an even competent kicker we probably win the SB. No other season in my life (turning 43) did I feel like we were head and toes the best team until this year.

COchief
02-09-2020, 02:39 PM

I was feelin a little spicy this morning and people seem to like my post, however this post wins the thread by a mile and I am just happy I played a part in spawning it.

chiefzilla1501
02-09-2020, 03:00 PM
Point counterpoint shows are what's sinking espn. I can't even get myself to care and don't know why people keep feeding the trolls. Thankfully there are plenty of shows out there focused on breaking down the film. Think it was Dan Patrick who said he had about enough when producers literally asked him to mention tebow wherever possible.

Megatron96
02-09-2020, 03:03 PM
What's kind of odd is that there was a time when Skip was pretty positive about Mahomes. Now, for most of this season it seems, he's been a Negative Nancy about the Chiefs in general.

But a lot of what he does is strictly for the show, and has little to do with how he really thinks, so who knows?

DRM08
02-09-2020, 03:06 PM
What's kind of odd is that there was a time when Skip was pretty positive about Mahomes. Now, for most of this season it seems, he's been a Negative Nancy about the Chiefs in general.

But a lot of what he does is strictly for the show, and has little to do with how he really thinks, so who knows?

The only time he was somewhat positive about him was when he first got drafted. As soon as Mahomes stormed out of the gates with 10 TD in the first two games of the 2018 season, Skip went into full-blown troll mode.

KChiefs1
02-09-2020, 03:34 PM
I can’t love Shannon Sharpe no matter how much he loves Mahomes.

Simply Red
02-09-2020, 03:56 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hqek0RMsglA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefshrink
02-09-2020, 04:24 PM

Which tells you all you need to know about Bayless, and if I'm a betting man would bet he never put on a football uniform and played the game EVER based on that stupid comment:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink
02-09-2020, 04:29 PM

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

T-post Tom
02-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Which tells you all you need to know about Bayless, and if I'm a betting man would bet he never put on a football uniform and played the game EVER based on that stupid comment:rolleyes:

Even if he is playing a role, his lack of football knowledge is painfully evident. I doubt he ever played football at any meaningful level. It’s funny to hear him criticize that play considering the rave reviews it has received from everyone else. I’ve heard multiple former NFL quarterbacks absolutely praise Mahomes on that play. I’m sure Skippy knows that Mahomes burned the Pats with that same play. Although the trajectory on that toss was a laser because he wasn’t getting tackled while he was throwing the ball. I’d love to see Shannon reach across the table and bitch slap Skippy. He would probably cry like a little girl and run off the set.

GayFrogs
02-09-2020, 09:41 PM
I'll never forget in year 3-4 of the Mark Castle nightmare he was the only sportscaster that flat out said Castle sucks, it was halftime of some random week in season and he lost it and said "I know we're not supposed to be negative and supposed to promote the games, but he (Castle) just can't play, he can't play!"

I remember that too, and the awkward silence that followed. I was so happy to hear it. It was bizarre to me how the media pretended matt cassel was a decent franchise quarterback until that point.

Reerun_KC
02-09-2020, 10:33 PM

Wow

Reerun_KC
02-09-2020, 10:35 PM
It’s funny but of all the playoff losses in this team’s history the one that still hurts the most is the loss to the Colts with the kicker who shall not be named. We were easily the best team in football and the Colts were just good enough to squeeze in. If we had an even competent kicker we probably win the SB. No other season in my life (turning 43) did I feel like we were head and toes the best team until this year.

Still not the kickers fault.

Blame is solely At the feet of the coach who shall remain nameless.

Oh Snap
02-09-2020, 11:45 PM
I was feelin a little spicy this morning and people seem to like my post, however this post wins the thread by a mile and I am just happy I played a part in spawning it.

I'm wanting to say it was dick enberg (God rest his soul) that flubbed his name during the game..which gave birth to "mark castle".

It was a beautiful thing

Oh Snap
02-09-2020, 11:47 PM
Still not the kickers fault.

Blame is solely At the feet of the coach who shall remain nameless.

Shottenhiemer couldn't win because of schotty ball. Him and Carl peterson were a curse on this organization.

big nasty kcnut
02-10-2020, 12:37 AM
It was matt masshole that screwed this tesm.

Red Dawg
02-10-2020, 05:32 AM
He bashes Mahomes because of Brady comparisons and he went on eecord loving Watson and he's being proven wrong so he spins everything as luck and team around him shit. He knows he's wrong but won't go backwards unless Mahome gets another ring. Then he won't have a choice.

DRM08
02-10-2020, 06:50 AM
He bashes Mahomes because of Brady comparisons and he went on eecord loving Watson and he's being proven wrong so he spins everything as luck and team around him shit. He knows he's wrong but won't go backwards unless Mahome gets another ring. Then he won't have a choice.

Mahomes could get 6 more rings and Skip would still be trying to downplay it. That's the character he plays.

Mahomes_Is_God
02-10-2020, 09:30 PM

Ouch, my feelings!