PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Damien Williams Ode to Dante Hall in Super Bowl 54

Rasputin
02-10-2020, 05:54 PM
This deserves it's own thread

Video calls it Channels Barry Sanders but in GDT I said Dante Hall move. Outstanding Juke

Q Nazis fuck off if Q

<iframe width="855" height="481" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nxz19d6hRzA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin
02-11-2020, 01:40 AM
Oh come on this is a sick ass juke as it gets. Needs some love.

Bump
02-11-2020, 02:00 AM
it was a good one, but Barry Sanders? lol no

Rasputin
02-11-2020, 03:02 AM
it was a good one, but Barry Sanders? lol no

I didn't say Barry Sanders I said Dante Hall but Barry Sanders never juked in a Super Bowl

dlphg9
02-11-2020, 03:34 AM
I didn't say Barry Sanders I said Dante Hall but Barry Sanders never juked in a Super Bowl

Neither did Dante Hall

Rasputin
02-11-2020, 04:03 AM
Neither did Dante Hall

Dante Hall made the same juke against the Broncos making a fool out of the defender that's the juke I'm comparing it too. Don't be such a dipshit and appreciate this play in the Super Bowl you fucking wanker.

ChiefsFanatic
02-11-2020, 07:14 AM
Dante Hall made the same juke against the Broncos making a fool out of the defender that's the juke I'm comparing it too. Don't be such a dipshit and appreciate this play in the Super Bowl you fucking wanker.It was a nice play, and one that Watkins, Kelce, and Williams himself have made more than once this year.

The Dante Hall juke move in Denver is in a league of its own in Chiefs history, and is worthy of being called Sanders-esque.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Lzen
02-11-2020, 08:36 AM
It was a nice juke. Not on Dante Hall's level, but a nice juke. I like Williams. I think we are good at starting RB as long as he can stay healthy. But that is the big question mark with him.

Buehler445
02-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Dante Hall made the same juke against the Broncos making a fool out of the defender that's the juke I'm comparing it too. Don't be such a dipshit and appreciate this play in the Super Bowl you fucking wanker.

I certainly appreciate this play, but Reek did it several times in the playoffs and is quite frankly better at.

Kelce tries it too, but it has a different effect when his big ass does it.

It was a nice juke. Not on Dante Hall's level, but a nice juke. I like Williams. I think we are good at starting RB as long as he can stay healthy. But that is the big question mark with him.
He won't, over the long term anyway. I'm very much in favor of RBBC and try to keep 3 guys healthy with a light workload.

I certainly don't want a RB early like some guys are talking.

lcarus
02-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Williams is so good at making the first man miss.