PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Now that we aren't perennial losers... how do we act?

teedubya
02-13-2020, 12:57 AM
I have nothing to bitch about... this is weird.

I'm good for the next decade... no sport wants... completely content.

This is fucked! I'm used to being grumpy and negative about my teams. LOL

What shall we do?

TimeForWasp
02-13-2020, 01:06 AM
Drink the Sweet Nectar of antifreeze?

Chief Pagan
02-13-2020, 01:07 AM
Drink antifreeze? No.

Die in a flaming aids tree? Doesn’t sound right.

Bitch about Jones being traded. Closer.

Look forward to the next SB. :hmmm:

BigRedChief
02-13-2020, 01:09 AM
I really enjoyed the you tubes of the 49’ers reactions to losing. Then it bummed me out because I remember that feeling all too well. But, later I went back to just enjoying the moment as a winning fan again and again. It’s a brand new fan reality for us all.

comochiefsfan
02-13-2020, 01:11 AM
Start looking into draft prospects and gear up for a repeat.

big nasty kcnut
02-13-2020, 01:14 AM
Watch all chiefs stuff. It make you feel good. Also bitch the fact that tulsa don't have any kansas city chiefs superbowl gear!

Nickhead
02-13-2020, 01:14 AM
like arrogant bastards. /says patriots fans :D

Mahomes_Is_God
02-13-2020, 01:21 AM
I mean if you still wanna be bitchy and negative all you gotta do is think of Dee Ford. Just imagine, this could have been our THIRD lombardi had he not done what he had. Hell, maybe if we started Mahomes at the beginning of the 2017 season this might have even been our FOURTH. Let the hatred flow through you.

Nickhead
02-13-2020, 01:28 AM
I mean if you still wanna be bitchy and negative all you gotta do is think of Dee Ford. Just imagine, this could have been our THIRD lombardi had he not done what he had. Hell, maybe if we started Mahomes at the beginning of the 2017 season this might have even been our FOURTH. Let the hatred flow through you.

Mahomes has only been in the league for three years FYI :D

Mahomes_Is_God
02-13-2020, 01:31 AM
Mahomes has only been in the league for three years FYI :D
I'm counting the 1970 win bruv.

Ubeja Vontell
02-13-2020, 01:40 AM
It's real obvious this 2019 team is just the beginnings of a serious run, expecting to be crowned three/four more times in this decade is very realistic so you smile a lot. Ya don't walk, ya strut.

Once a month ya mix a drink another toast to the mighty 2019 Kansas City Chiefs, then kick back put on the headphones and chill with......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/04854XqcfCY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mahomes_Is_God
02-13-2020, 01:47 AM
It's real obvious this 2019 team is just the beginnings of a serious run, expecting to be crowned three/four more times in this decade is very realistic so you smile a lot. Ya don't walk, ya strut.

Once a month ya mix a drink another toast to the mighty 2019 Kansas City Chiefs, then kick back put on the headphones and chill with......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/04854XqcfCY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The almighty football gods are going to smite this great team into oblivion because of you, ya ass clown.

Ubeja Vontell
02-13-2020, 01:52 AM
The almighty football gods are going to smite this great team into oblivion because of you, ya ass clown.

Check out my ....God....thread in the RR.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328738

Now about that apology.

LiveSteam
02-13-2020, 01:57 AM
I have nothing to bitch about... this is weird.

I'm good for the next decade... no sport wants... completely content.

This is fucked! I'm used to being grumpy and negative about my teams. LOL

What shall we do?

What shall we do?

DIE RAIDERS SCUM.

Mahomes_Is_God
02-13-2020, 01:59 AM
I barfed in my mouth

Nickhead
02-13-2020, 02:09 AM
I'm counting the 1970 win bruv.

my bad :D

Nickhead
02-13-2020, 02:11 AM

Now about that apology.

i thought you were only going to reply to positive posts of members ROFL

Nickhead
02-13-2020, 02:15 AM

Now about that apology.

i entertained your link... and realize'd this:

you are an uptight prick, that can only surpass dane and his star wars gossip. (not a slight on dane, but to prove a point).

you sir need to either get laid, or ass fucked. i just don't know what your preference is???

:D

Ubeja Vontell
02-13-2020, 02:26 AM
i entertained your link... and realize'd this:

you are an uptight prick, that can only surpass dane and his star wars gossip. (not a slight on dane, but to prove a point).

you sir need to either get laid, or ass ****ed. i just don't know what your preference is???

:D

Why disrupt this guys thread with your problems, have some class, ok?

Nickhead
02-13-2020, 03:43 AM
Why disrupt this guys thread with your problems, have some class, ok?

you again are too thick to realize you derailed this thread before me. i only pointed it out to you :D

:thumb:

saphojunkie
02-13-2020, 03:45 AM
Grateful. Hopeful. Loyal. Kind to other downtrodden fan bases.

In short, like gentlemen.

Abba-Dabba
02-13-2020, 04:44 AM
Well Meat, it means you can finally have fungus on your shower shoes.

Dunerdr
02-13-2020, 06:57 AM
I'm not sure what to do really, my fandom has been based on wanting a first round qb, and a superbowl. And fuck here we are. So ive been reading every draft article and podcast i can trying to guess who the diamonds in the rough are going to be for us.

RealSNR
02-13-2020, 07:03 AM
Grateful. Hopeful. Loyal. Kind to other downtrodden fan bases.

In short, like gentlemen.

Fuck the 49ers, though. As soon as I heard, "We haven't won it all in tweeeeeeeeeeenty fiiiiiiiive yeeeeeeears!!!!!" from those spoiled dipshit fans, I wanted them to suffer like I want Denver fans to suffer

Buehler445
02-13-2020, 07:04 AM
Judging by other fan interaction on this board. I think I got this.

1. Go join another board.
2. Take an intergalactically stupid position.
3. Ride that pony until it dies. Then drag it along until the subject of your position leaves the league. I mean post on that shit in every thread every day.

Here’s a few examples.

1. Go to a Bears forum and claim that Nagy is the best coach ever because of Reid. All he needs is better defense.

2. Go to a Cleveland board and claim that Dorsey set that thing up to win. All they have to do is buy into the Chiefs way. Also. Baker crossed paths with Mahomes. That automatically makes him great.

3. Join any teams board that needs a QB and advocate for Chase Daniel. His proximity to greatness obviously makes him a winner. He knows the Chiefs way. Become a Houston Only fan.

4. Join a Jacksonville forum and take the same approach as #3. Become a Foles Only Fan.

5. Join an Indy board take the same approach as #3 for Justin Houston.

6. Join an SF board and take the same approach as #3 for Dee Ford (LOL). Chiefs Way man.

7. Join a Texans forum and insist that there is nothing special about us and the disparity between coaching and QB is insignificant and it’s just a matter of executing a few plays. Act aghast that they’d consider anything as silly as a curse or even that they should make changes. After all. Continuity is part of the Chiefs Way.

This is how you become a contentious steward of our success and teach other fan bases how to be a fan. This is what I have learned from others that came before me. Let us continue the tradition of excellent fandom.

Buehler445
02-13-2020, 07:48 AM
Fuck the 49ers, though. As soon as I heard, "We haven't won it all in tweeeeeeeeeeenty fiiiiiiiive yeeeeeeears!!!!!" from those spoiled dipshit fans, I wanted them to suffer like I want Denver fans to suffer

Right? Plus they won the NFC in 12 or whatever year they rode Crapernick.

Dartgod
02-13-2020, 08:22 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/57/fa/d457fa037f5a5371106f91e0a75650e3.jpg

BigRedChief
02-13-2020, 08:29 AM
I mean if you still wanna be bitchy and negative all you gotta do is think of Dee Ford. Just imagine, this could have been our THIRD lombardi had he not done what he had. Hell, maybe if we started Mahomes at the beginning of the 2017 season this might have even been our FOURTH. Let the hatred flow through you.We may not beat the 49'ers or fell behind more than 24 to the Texans etc. with that crappy defense from year 1 of the Mahomes era. No way does Andy clean house on his defense if we win the Super Bowl year one.

We are set up better now.

Spott
02-13-2020, 08:37 AM
Do anything but act like a Patsies fan.

Hammock Parties
02-13-2020, 08:55 AM
Kill 'em with kindness and dignity.

Lzen
02-13-2020, 08:59 AM
Enjoy it while it lasts. I love posting Chiefs stuff and then my cousins (both Cowboys fans) make negative comments. I know they're just jealous and I am eating it up. :D

Discuss Thrower
02-13-2020, 09:00 AM
Think about everything done or said by Patriots fans since roughly 2003.

Then do or say the exact opposite of that.

notorious
02-13-2020, 09:07 AM
Worse.

ChiTown
02-13-2020, 09:07 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FluffyIncompleteAmericanpainthorse-small.gif

BigRedChief
02-13-2020, 09:20 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FluffyIncompleteAmericanpainthorse-small.gifYep, we all have kind of are like that these days. Especially us on this board here for over a decade. We suffered through so much fan anguish and disappointment together. Glad for all if us that we finally got to feel the happy part of being a fan, Celebrate with our friends and family.

Eleazar
02-13-2020, 09:24 AM
We should expect to win. No more loser mentality. We've been there before so we should act like it.

We should also not care what the media or other fans say about us. Chiefs fans obsessed over that for decades needing the validation, but we don't need that now. We did our talking on the field this year and it should be that way from now on.

Getting bend out of shape over Skip Bayless or what people are saying in a comments section is loser franchise mentality. We are not a loser franchise. We are one one of the top franchises in the league. We the fans should raise our game too.

FlaChief58
02-13-2020, 09:28 AM
I've been pretty low-key. I don't want to be referred to in the same light as donkey/pats fans.

If someone engages me about the Chiefs, I'll show some pride, but nothing over the top arrogant like those fucks

Deberg_1990
02-13-2020, 09:35 AM
I know what you mean.

I can’t even bitch about Breeland Speaks anymore.

RealSNR
02-13-2020, 09:45 AM
I live in Vikings country. All of my friends who are Vikes fans gave me an Eeyore-like "It's okay... you can talk about your team's SECOND Super Bowl... we don't mind..."

I never really talked shit about them before, and now I'm just going to walk on egg shells, basically. No, I'm not going to censor when I'm feeling joy over the Chiefs and their good fortune, but I won't ever do it in a condescending way around them.

BigRedChief
02-13-2020, 09:49 AM
I live in Vikings country. All of my friends who are Vikes fans gave me an Eeyore-like "It's okay... you can talk about your team's SECOND Super Bowl... we don't mind..."

I never really talked shit about them before, and now I'm just going to walk on egg shells, basically. No, I'm not going to censor when I'm feeling joy over the Chiefs and their good fortune, but I won't ever do it in a condescending way around them.yeah, I'm in Bucs country. They have had some good times and won a Super Bowl. Never really talked smack since we are not rivals and in recent times, they sucked as much as we did.

ChiTown
02-13-2020, 10:14 AM
yeah, I'm in Bucs country. They have had some good times and won a Super Bowl. Never really talked smack since we are not rivals and in recent times, they sucked as much as we did.

Historically, TB has been a shit box organization. They had a GREAT run culminating in a SB (02)'99-02. Beyond that, they've been mediocre to awful in most seasons.

267-424-1
WOOF!

Chiefs
481-423-12

Iowanian
02-13-2020, 10:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0IpoMLj.gif

Frazod
02-13-2020, 10:33 AM
I'm wondering what to think about the upcoming wave of bandwagon fans. This really won't be an issue for locals, since they'll blend right in, but I expect I'll start seeing a lot of new instant Chiefs fan up here. On the one hand, it's nice to see other fans. But on the other hand, I realize that the mouthy millennial wearing a brand new Mahomes jersey with the tag still on it was probably wearing a Brady jersey this time last year.

So should the response be "Welcome to the Kingdom!" or "Fuck off, poser"?

FlaChief58
02-13-2020, 10:46 AM
I'm wondering what to think about the upcoming wave of bandwagon fans. This really won't be an issue for locals, since they'll blend right in, but I expect I'll start seeing a lot of new instant Chiefs fan up here. On the one hand, it's nice to see other fans. But on the other hand, I realize that the mouthy millennial wearing a brand new Mahomes jersey with the tag still on it was probably wearing a Brady jersey this time last year.

So should the response be "Welcome to the Kingdom!" or "Fuck off, poser"?

Yeah, those of us out of market will be dealing with people thinking that we just hopped on the wagon this year unless they know you. I'm already getting the "are you from KC? Why do you like them? When did you become a fan?" questions. I just answer their questions and show them my Chiefs tats. That usually removes any doubt

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-13-2020, 11:27 AM
The Super Bowl winning team looses to the worst team they play. Outside their division the following year. Super Bowl fan up & take it like a champ!

Rain Man
02-13-2020, 11:29 AM
I walk with championship swagger, dawg.

SuperBowl4
02-13-2020, 11:33 AM
Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. Like winning six more Super Bowls! :thumb:

Frazod
02-13-2020, 11:37 AM
Yeah, those of us out of market will be dealing with people thinking that we just hopped on the wagon this year unless they know you. I'm already getting the "are you from KC? Why do you like them? When did you become a fan?" questions. I just answer their questions and show them my Chiefs tats. That usually removes any doubt

After the Lambs won the Super Bowl their stuff started popping up all over the place. We played them the following season, and this was before my Sunday Ticket days, so I went to a bar to watch it. There was a group of mouthy punks all decked out in brand new Warner/Faulk/Bruce jerseys, and they immediately started talking shit about how the Chiefs were going to get crushed. Of course that was one of those weird crush-an-NFC-frontrunner games that we used to serve up out of the blue, and IIRC the Chiefs were up by 20+ at halftime. I looked over and all the frontrunner bitch boys with their brand new Lamb jerseys were nowhere to be found.

I don't want guys like that on our side.

Pitt Gorilla
02-13-2020, 11:39 AM
Haughty.

FlaChief58
02-13-2020, 11:45 AM
After the Lambs won the Super Bowl their stuff started popping up all over the place. We played them the following season, and this was before my Sunday Ticket days, so I went to a bar to watch it. There was a group of mouthy punks all decked out in brand new Warner/Faulk/Bruce jerseys, and they immediately started talking shit about how the Chiefs were going to get crushed. Of course that was one of those weird crush-an-NFC-frontrunner games that we used to serve up out of the blue, and IIRC the Chiefs were up by 20+ at halftime. I looked over and all the frontrunner bitch boys with their brand new Lamb jerseys were nowhere to be found.

I don't want guys like that on our side.

Sadly, it's unavoidable. People like to cheer for a winner, plus with Pat as the face of the NFL, we're going to get a bunch of unsavory types on the wagon

Frazod
02-13-2020, 11:52 AM
Yep. I suspect I'll have a lot of new conversations that go like this:

You from Kansas City? No? Then fuck off.

kcjayhawks5
02-13-2020, 11:54 AM
Yep. I suspect I'll have a lot of new conversations that go like this:

You from Kansas City? No? Then fuck off.

ROFL

Buehler445
02-13-2020, 04:05 PM
Meh. Let them come. If they’re cunts we will deal with them like the cunts that have been there.

staylor26
02-13-2020, 04:09 PM
I walk with championship swagger, dawg.

This is the only answer :clap:

Iowanian
02-13-2020, 04:12 PM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/26gJyIscAHtBNcc00" width="480" height="266" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/ufc-mma-ufc-205-26gJyIscAHtBNcc00">via GIPHY</a></p>

On the upside, it looks like CM goes to the same tat shop as hometeam.

teedubya
02-17-2020, 02:46 AM
There are some great responses in here.

I went to Denver this weekend... wore my Chiefs shit everywhere... got lots of compliments on the team... and many laughs about the 7 Superbowls they've been to. And that I'm just glad to finally have one in my lifetime. Good people and fun encounters. Didn't encounter any assholes.

I don't think I'm going to hate the Broncos fans as much now, since we have a more recent Superbowl.