02-15-2020, 08:28 PM
Fenton

poolboy
02-15-2020, 08:28 PM
thanks CP!

/thread

big nasty kcnut
02-15-2020, 08:35 PM
Pringle. He made plays in special team. Also dirty dan.

Bump
02-15-2020, 08:56 PM
Stefen Wisniewski

the old guard seemed to do a good job in the playoffs and Superbowl.

KurtCobain
02-15-2020, 08:59 PM
Your Mom kept the whole teams spirits up

As well as most of the fan base.

Sofa King
02-15-2020, 09:15 PM
Sausage. Game sealing block.

Rain Man
02-15-2020, 09:26 PM
They were all amazing. Every gosh darn one of them.

When I was watching the replay on Friday, I started watching Charvarius and Fenton. I really like Charvarius. He's not a blowhard at all. He just goes out there and does his job and locks down his receivers. And Fenton knew exactly where to be on the field at all time, which is great for a rookie.

Another unsung hero is Kendall Fuller. He flew in and knocked one pass down on the 49ers' last-gasp drive, and then made the clinching interception with another fantastic play.

MOhillbilly
02-15-2020, 09:37 PM
Pringle. He made plays in special team. Also dirty dan.

True that.

InChiefsHeaven
02-16-2020, 07:40 AM
The ball boy. Nobody ever talks about that dude. And the chick that squirts water for the guys to drink during time outs and on the sidelines. Awesome job...

MVChiefFan
02-16-2020, 07:48 AM
The ball boy. Nobody ever talks about that dude. And the chick that squirts water for the guys to drink during time outs and on the sidelines. Awesome job...

You know, I legit think about the water squirtin’ people every time I watch a game. That’s a high pressure job! You have to hold a squirt bottle two or three inches from a dudes face and fire it right into his mouth. That’s crazy! What if you shoot it up their nose? What if you don’t shoot the right amount and get them choked? I wouldn’t want that job. They ARE the unsung heroes, if you ask me.

Deberg_1990
02-16-2020, 07:51 AM
If he had not won that Vikings game, who knows how our season ends up?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
02-16-2020, 07:52 AM
I was happiest for Colquitt. King Carl actually drafted a player for the Chiefs that helped win them a Super Bowl.

Deberg_1990
02-16-2020, 07:56 AM
I was happiest for Colquitt. King Carl actually drafted a player for the Chiefs that helped win them a Super Bowl.

Heh, Carls “15 year plan”

Yosef_Malkovitch
02-16-2020, 08:00 AM
You know, I legit think about the water squirtin’ people every time I watch a game. That’s a high pressure job! You have to hold a squirt bottle two or three inches from a dudes face and fire it right into his mouth. That’s crazy! What if you shoot it up their nose? What if you don’t shoot the right amount and get them choked? I wouldn’t want that job. They ARE the unsung heroes, if you ask me.

You know, I've often wondered why they even squirt the water. Why not hand the player the bottle and let him squirt his own water? That way he can get the exact amount he wants.

I'm sure there's a reason for their existence, but I really don't see the point of the water squirters.

MVChiefFan
02-16-2020, 08:09 AM
You know, I've often wondered why they even squirt the water. Why not hand the player the bottle and let him squirt his own water? That way he can get the exact amount he wants.

I'm sure there's a reason for their existence, but I really don't see the point of the water squirters.

Very good and logical point.

FlaChief58
02-16-2020, 08:18 AM

Have you seen Matt Cassel trying to put his hat on?

Warrick
02-16-2020, 08:18 AM
Pennel, a much needed piece on interior defensive line, without him stopping the run seemed unattainable. After that first Titans game, Spags must of finally woke up and realized how important Pennel and Ragland were to the run D. The defense gelled shortly after that.

rtmike
02-16-2020, 09:00 AM
Spags said Suggs took the linebackers aside and was talking about what the Titans were doing (Titans had old Baltimore DC Dean Pees) and next thing you know the line guys were paying attention so it looked like Suggs was “putting on a clinic”, lol

I’m glad for MVPColquitt.

Mitchell Schwartz man. The guy doesn’t get near the credit he deserves!

DaFace
02-16-2020, 09:19 AM

I'm sure there's a reason for their existence, but I really don't see the point of the water squirters.My assumption has been that they don't trust the players to not slobber all over the mouthpiece, and getting a whole team sick would be bad.

scho63
02-16-2020, 09:49 AM

My assumption has been that they don't trust the players to not slobber all over the mouthpiece, and getting a whole team sick would be bad.

It's all about being sanitary.

If each player handled the water bottles, they would be covered with dirt, sweat, saliva, mud, snow, and other taint from all the external conditions.

Plus it's a time and organization issue.

If players had to find the bottles with the liquids, grab them, use them, place them back it would be a cluster fuck of players running all over the sidelines and probably missing getting in the game or getting in on substitutions. Plus their would be bottles all over the ground, creating a giant mess. Remember seeing cups all over the ground back in the early days?

The moment a player comes out of a game, you are trying to maximize their rest period, get them rehydrated and correct any mistakes/highlight any findings with real time game shots.

Oxford
02-16-2020, 11:57 AM
How much money did Matt Moore make on his next NFL contract

rtmike
02-16-2020, 12:26 PM
How much money did Matt Moore make on his next NFL contract

We haven’t seen a whole lot of Chad Henne either but how long was that last contact extension for?
Not really the need for a couple players that are a textbook tackle away from the ir.
It seems Reid always has/d a day two qb as a back up?
Moore showed he still has that “touch” on the ball, lol.
On that throw to Hill I bet he was thinking, “Damn, I always wanted to throw this route but never but never had a WR that could get THIS open, wow!.” Lol.

Don’t think Moore’s that much older.
They both were starters for a bit but mostly back up duty so they both have low hours, lol.

Keep Moore, kick CH ro the curb, lol.

MahiMike
02-16-2020, 01:12 PM
Fenton

Pronounced Felton.