PDA

View Full Version : Football John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur

Deberg_1990
02-17-2020, 05:53 PM
Hmmmmm

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Former <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a> GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.<br><br>In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.<a href="https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO">https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO</a></p>&mdash; Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) <a href="https://twitter.com/ByNateUlrich/status/1229524237477720064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Franchise
02-17-2020, 05:54 PM
Sure he did. But no one else heard it.

BossChief
02-17-2020, 05:56 PM
Tbh who cares if he did use a racial slur?

That doesn’t justify hitting someone with a helmet...

He should have criminal charges brought on him for assault.

chiefzilla1501
02-17-2020, 05:59 PM
I just have a really, really hard time believe Pouncey or any teammate fights back like that if Rudolph said anything remotely stupid.

Myles Garrett is getting sued for defamation. Which is kind of interesting. If he's Jussie Smolletting this thing, it's not going to go well for him.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-17-2020, 06:05 PM
Garrett has a history of stupid penalties, roughing the passer, unnecessary roughness, etc.

He’s not getting any belief from me, I’ll have to hear it to believe it.

Ubeja Vontell
02-17-2020, 06:05 PM
Hmmmm?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mmrNtSeA1I0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now who takes a swing at a guy that size?

Rudolph went to some Christain HS,

Bump
02-17-2020, 06:20 PM
words are not violence, violence is violence and the guy pretty much tried to crack his skull. I doubt the QB's teammates would have even helped him if he actually did use a racial slur and you would think they'd have heard it if he did. Being triggered over a word is no excuse to try and hurt/kill someone.

Ubeja Vontell
02-17-2020, 06:24 PM
words are not violence, violence is violence and the guy pretty much tried to crack his skull. I doubt the QB's teammates would have even helped him if he actually did use a racial slur and you would think they'd have heard it if he did. Being triggered over a word is no excuse to try and hurt/kill someone.

I get it but....

You are waiting in the car for your mom who is in a store. You see her coming out and walking towards you, she doesn't see a little kid who runs into her knocking the kid down, the father of the kid.......watch where you are going ya old bitch.......now what are you going to do?

srvy
02-17-2020, 06:31 PM
I can't believe the networks didn't catch anything. The sidelines are always crawling with that dish big ear thingy.

Bump
02-17-2020, 06:34 PM
I get it but....

You are waiting in the car for your mom who is in a store. You see her coming out and walking towards you, she doesn't see a little kid who runs into her knocking the kid down, the father of the kid.......watch where you are going ya old bitch.......now what are you going to do?

As long as he doesn't threaten my mother or try to cause her harm, probably just tell my mom to get in the car and leave. Better to avoid situations like that, you have no idea what the guy is capable of or what he's holding. I know I'm not allowed to carry, but I don't know if he's following the law or not. I live in a constitution-free zone and only criminals and police are allowed to carry in public.

Frazod
02-17-2020, 06:38 PM
I don't buy this shit for a second. Rudolph is a professional football player in the NFL. I know nothing of his background, but he's obviously played with a ton of black teammates throughout college and the pros, and if he was dropping N-bombs people would know about it, and teammate or not, somebody on the Steelers would have burned him down.

Like chiefzilla said, he's just going full Jussie.

mr. tegu
02-17-2020, 06:43 PM
The saddest part about this is that he thinks it actually matters and there would be plenty of people only concerned with hurt feelings that would agree with his flawed logic.

Flying High D
02-17-2020, 07:09 PM
In the interview he said he didn’t feel he should still be in the game in that situation. Guess he took it out on Mason.

notorious
02-17-2020, 07:11 PM
Bull

Fucking

Shit

staylor26
02-17-2020, 07:12 PM
Why would Rudolph potentially risk alienating himself from his teammates by dropping an n bomb during a nationally televised game? Just because of a late hit? It doesn’t make any sense.

Flying High D
02-17-2020, 07:15 PM
At the end when the big guy came and pushed Mason down, Mason seems to be saying biotch or brute.

big nasty kcnut
02-17-2020, 07:16 PM
I don't believe it. Both of guys teammates would of heard it if it was said and there would of been a whole lot worst ass beating if it was true. But nope not believing it.

PHOG
02-17-2020, 07:17 PM
I don't believe this for a second. The man just lost his mind temporarily, and made this up to CYA.

Flying High D
02-17-2020, 07:20 PM
Why don’t some dumbass ask Myles the brain Garret exactly when Mason said it. Put it out on the clip exactly when he said it. Didn’t Myles say he called him a stupid n-word?

Red Dawg
02-17-2020, 07:20 PM
Who cares. There is no evidence supporting Garret at all. Even if he did say sonething he should not have swung a helmet at a persons head.

Ubeja Vontell
02-17-2020, 07:21 PM
As long as he doesn't threaten my mother or try to cause her harm, probably just tell my mom to get in the car and leave. Better to avoid situations like that, you have no idea what the guy is capable of or what he's holding. I know I'm not allowed to carry, but I don't know if he's following the law or not. I live in a constitution-free zone and only criminals and police are allowed to carry in public.

So you walk over to your mom who is shaking and tell her.....come on mom let's go home. The father......you might wanna keep that bitch off the streets she's dangerous.....now what?

Flying High D
02-17-2020, 07:22 PM
https://twitter.com/bso/status/1197585791318446081?s=21

https://blacksportsonline.com/2018/03/browns-myles-garrett-on-twitter-says-if-black-people-use-the-word-ngga-white-people-should-be-able-to-say-it-too-tweets/img_9246/

DRM08
02-17-2020, 07:49 PM
NFL should not have agreed to reinstate Garrett until he agreed to stop slandering Rudolph. I think Rudolph needs to sue him at this point. Damages can be every dollar of Garrett's #1 overall contract ($30.4 million). You make serious allegations like this? There should be serious consequences if you are lying.

BWillie
02-17-2020, 07:52 PM
I remember when Marcus Smart attacked a fan when he was at Oklahoma State, then blamed it on the fan calling him a racial slur. Video and audio came out and definitely nothing of the sort was ever said. You can hear someone say "piece of shit", thats all of the words heard. Yes, bad form for the fan but a far cry from a racial slur.

Even despite all of this evidence NOBODY was on the fans side. This is a guy that got attacked, accused of being a racist, and was kicked out of all future Tech games due to PR reasons. Everyone basically was like Smarts actions were justified.

Words are not an excuse to assault someone. Our teachers and parents have told us this for years. But somehow its ok if someone calls you something derrogatory now?

DRM08
02-17-2020, 07:57 PM
I remember when Marcus Smart attacked a fan when he was at Oklahoma State, then blamed it on the fan calling him a racial slur. Video and audio came out and definitely nothing of the sort was ever said. You can hear someone say "piece of shit", thats all of the words heard. Yes, bad form for the fan but a far cry from a racial slur.

Even despite all of this evidence NOBODY was on the fans side. This is a guy that got attacked, accused of being a racist, and was kicked out of all future Tech games due to PR reasons. Everyone basically was like Smarts actions were justified.

Words are not an excuse to assault someone. Our teachers and parents have told us this for years. But somehow its ok if someone calls you something derrogatory now?

The horrible thing about that situation is that the guy was a long-term season ticket holder and was banned from the arena. Pretty sad. He was very loyal to the team when we were HORRIBLE under Bob Knight's son Pat. And Tech did nothing to stand up for the guy in the immediate aftermath. They allowed Smart to get away with slander. ESPN and other media went along with the slander. Nobody corrected the record or apologized for their earlier reporting on the issue.

SAGA45
02-17-2020, 08:02 PM

The hell it doesn't! That will get you hit with whatever is fuckin available. PERIOD.

MahiMike
02-17-2020, 08:04 PM
In the locker that word is spoken 100 times per game.

BWillie
02-17-2020, 08:07 PM
The hell it doesn't! That will get you hit with whatever is ****in available. PERIOD.

Just a racial slur or any put down? If someone used words to call you a dumbass white piece of shit do you just get to assault that person with a weapon?

What if its a woman or a child? If they tell me yo go fuck myself is that enough for me to be able to assault someone? What are the rules here?

Bump
02-17-2020, 08:11 PM
So you walk over to your mom who is shaking and tell her.....come on mom let's go home. The father......you might wanna keep that bitch off the streets she's dangerous.....now what?

not sure what you are trying to get at or what point you are trying to make.

smithandrew051
02-17-2020, 08:14 PM

Most sane people would understand that getting in a fight with some rando isn’t worth it and would just walk away.

What are you gaining from initiating a fight with a guy who just said mean things? You’ll get the cops called and probably just get yourself in trouble.

You have to have a very fragile ego to pick that fight.

Rain Man
02-17-2020, 08:16 PM
I can't believe the networks didn't catch anything. The sidelines are always crawling with that dish big ear thingy.

Show the man some respect. His name is Andrew Siciliano.

rabblerouser
02-17-2020, 08:20 PM

Too many times it's the fallback for terrible, aberrant behaviors.

Like Kareem Hunt - "she n-worded at me!"

So ****ing what!? Like Myles Garrett and Kareem Hunt haven't used that word themselves 100 times a day, bare minimum, since childhood?

Give me a ****ing break. That word, just like any other word, only has as much power as someone gives it in their own head.

Was shoving and kicking at that dumb drunk bitch worth getting cut and not winning a Super Bowl, Kareem!? Was it worth it!?

srvy
02-17-2020, 08:21 PM
Show the man some respect. His name is Andrew Siciliano.

ROFL:clap:

That guy does have a pair of Jumbo ears.

rabblerouser
02-17-2020, 08:24 PM
The hell it doesn't! That will get you hit with whatever is ****in available. PERIOD.

If you're an emotional, feral mental midget without a cognitive capacity for reason and logic, maybe.

Is it because that's what you are, and that's what you identify as?

I'd feel worse about if it wasn't uttered and repeated by Black people like a thousand times a day in rap songs and every day conversation. When black people stop using it as a noun, adjective, verb, and adverb, maybe I'll take it a little bit seriously.

rabblerouser
02-17-2020, 08:27 PM
I get it but....

Is my mom a bitch?

A - yes, she's a bitch so I don't do anything.

B - no, she's not a bitch, so I don't do anything.

That works for any word.

wazu
02-17-2020, 08:40 PM
Of course he told you that, Dorsey. He was desperately trying to save his career.

SAGA45
02-17-2020, 09:07 PM
If you're an emotional, feral mental midget without a cognitive capacity for reason and logic, maybe.

Im far from any of those. Im actually very slow to anger. But man to man and face to face, you call me a racial slur, specifically the n-word, I promise you will get separated from your consciousness and short term memory.

wazu
02-17-2020, 09:10 PM
Im far from any of those. Im actually very slow to anger. But man to man and face to face, you call me a racial slur, specifically the n-word, I promise you will get separated from your consciousness and short term memory.

That’s enough out of you, cracker.

SAGA45
02-17-2020, 09:16 PM
ROFL

That’s enough out of you, cracker.

mr. tegu
02-17-2020, 09:24 PM

Why does being called a mean name justify a physical aggressive response? What’s the thought process there?

TomBarndtsTwin
02-17-2020, 09:32 PM
Why does being called a mean name justify a physical aggressive response? What’s the thought process there?

That’s the problem. There is no ‘thought process’. Just an idiot reacting.

Just like a dumb kid getting ‘disrespected’ by someone and goes and gets a gun to ‘settle’ things. No thought to the consequences of the action.

Like Forest said, ‘stupid is as stupid does’.

LoneWolf
02-17-2020, 09:33 PM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/LAoSTYmitzg8m7rr3f3pm6gcdB6kKlYU_0RuOmktDU8L2iaJ4_Ws4wK8rqbLj6MqpOwzQ_ZPxvjlDT6gjX_ISbHxLhgID5aUHTP3 nr-jCo05htXvaD74b2H1D0lWv2hZxThSf_f-4NvsdK7j8Tml_dOtWtD_7dGm5gU

Flying High D
02-17-2020, 09:46 PM

Yikes, me scared. You big bruiser you. All big and bad. Do you have a cute butt? Asking for CP.

J Diddy
02-17-2020, 09:52 PM
not sure what you are trying to get at or what point you are trying to make.

I know. Bitches are running over children at the supermarket. It’s time we leave either the bitches or the kids at home.

J Diddy
02-17-2020, 09:59 PM

I’m curious. Why? Do you have that little self esteem that one person’s words dictate that you lose self control?

Case in point: who got in trouble in the Rudolph-Garret debacle?

I’m not saying it should go unchecked, there’s a civilized protocol to address such issues and it doesn’t include attacking anyone. No matter their hate spew.

Flying High D
02-17-2020, 10:05 PM
Could it be that’s the magic word to justify any despicable behavior?

Al Czervik
02-17-2020, 10:20 PM
Myles is trash...Rudolph should sue his lying ass off.....I was hoping he would be suspended for 2020 as well.

Buehler445
02-17-2020, 11:10 PM

This is all that really needs to be said.

rabblerouser
02-18-2020, 12:22 AM

ROFL
LMAO

Keyboard warriors are hilarious.

rabblerouser
02-18-2020, 12:25 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/LAoSTYmitzg8m7rr3f3pm6gcdB6kKlYU_0RuOmktDU8L2iaJ4_Ws4wK8rqbLj6MqpOwzQ_ZPxvjlDT6gjX_ISbHxLhgID5aUHTP3 nr-jCo05htXvaD74b2H1D0lWv2hZxThSf_f-4NvsdK7j8Tml_dOtWtD_7dGm5gU

ROFL
LMAO
ROFL

No fucking shit. That's hilarious.

rabblerouser
02-18-2020, 12:27 AM

The word is just an excuse. People who get violent over a word are actually violent people just waiting for a reason to exert those behaviors.

The ironic thing is that they don't want to be stereotyped, but that one word unleashes a torrent of stereotypical behaviors. Its uncanny.

ChiefsFanatic
02-18-2020, 03:25 AM
Hmmmm?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mmrNtSeA1I0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now who takes a swing at a guy that size?

Rudolph went to some Christain HS,Having partied with a bunch of big ass behemoths like Garrett, it's surprising how many people thought they could take one of them in a fight. More than once I have seen alcohol get dudes with big egos in trouble.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

sully1983
02-18-2020, 04:42 AM
IMO Garrett is lying thru his teeth. The boy who cried wolf

TEX
02-18-2020, 07:41 AM
IMO Garrett is lying thru his teeth. The boy who cried wolf

Yep. Hiding behind the most socially accepted manufactured excuse of the times.

SAGA45
02-18-2020, 08:46 AM
ROFL
LMAO

Keyboard warriors are hilarious.

Yes...yes they are

https://besreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Screenshot-457.png

ROFL This absolutely made my morning. Thank you! :clap:

BigRedChief
02-18-2020, 08:57 AM
IMO Garrett is lying thru his teeth. The boy who cried wolfOf course the white guy is going to claim that he didn't use the n-word. It becomes a he said/she said situation. Who's telling the truth?

Yes, a coach traditionally will back up his players. Tomilson says everyone he talked to that was near enough to hear spoken words says that the n-word wasn't used. Most were black. I cant see teammates and a coach that are black covering for a white backup QB using the n-word. That carries some weight with me.

Teammate or not, I don't see these very large Type A men tolerating a white guy using the n-word in their presence,

dlphg9
02-18-2020, 09:05 AM
Everyday I get a little more positive that Rabble is a racist. He's at least 50% racist.

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 09:24 AM
Everyday I get a little more positive that Rabble is a racist. He's at least 50% racist.

He's 100% a racist douche.

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 09:25 AM
The hard stances people are taking on this story are hilarious.

"Myles is just a race baiter! Boy who cried wolf!"

"I bet Rudolph did say it! Look at him! He looks like the type!"

LOL None of you fucking idiots were there. You realize that, right?

burt
02-18-2020, 09:28 AM

You MAY be correct. However, he is correct in stating that a repulsive word is no reason to run the risk if permanently harming, disabling or(yes, not a probability but a possibility) killing someone. We've all heard/said, "Sticks and stones..." and it's truer today than ever. Walk away.

Possibilities in RL:

1) You hit someone and nothing else happens
2) You hit someone and get arrested
3) You hit someone, they fall and get permanently disabled (very possible)
4) You hit someone, they fall down, and in falling hit their head on something and die.
5) You hit someone, they pull out a Glock and shoot you dead.

4 outta 5 are possibilities I want to avoid. Walk away. Fighting is only merited in self defense. Being an athlete on the field doesn't absolve you of this logic.

chiefzilla1501
02-18-2020, 09:46 AM

LOL None of you ****ing idiots were there. You realize that, right?

Rudolph looks like a douche bag to me and I hate the steelers. None of us were there. What we do know is that he's still a steeler, multiple steelers jumped to his defense, and not a single person on EITHER team has corroborated Garrett's story. Let me ask you this... If there was even the slightest hint he said something, do you think he'd be a steeler? Do you think he walks out of his own locker room without a black eye?

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 10:29 AM
Rudolph looks like a douche bag to me and I hate the steelers. None of us were there. What we do know is that he's still a steeler, multiple steelers jumped to his defense, and not a single person on EITHER team has corroborated Garrett's story. Let me ask you this... If there was even the slightest hint he said something, do you think he'd be a steeler? Do you think he walks out of his own locker room without a black eye?

I think there are multiple likely scenarios. Maybe he didn't say a word and Garrett is lying to cover his ass, maybe he did say it but it was muffled, under his breath and the other guys couldn't hear it because of the noise in the stadium, perhaps Garrett just thought he heard him say something.

All I know is that Garrett has taken one side and Rudolph the other. I don't view either one negatively because I don't know what truly went down.

It's actually even entirely possible that they're both telling the truth.

Bewbies
02-18-2020, 10:36 AM
Can we all be grateful for the event that may just breathe life back into one of the NFL’s best rivalries?

ChiTown
02-18-2020, 10:43 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/WS5zGNsRth7tPKm5y5/giphy.gif

chiefzilla1501
02-18-2020, 10:43 AM
I think there are multiple likely scenarios. Maybe he didn't say a word and Garrett is lying to cover his ass, maybe he did say it but it was muffled, under his breath and the other guys couldn't hear it because of the noise in the stadium, perhaps Garrett just thought he heard him say something.

All I know is that Garrett has taken one side and Rudolph the other. I don't view either one negatively because I don't know what truly went down.

It's possible. I just really doubt it. Only because the people closest to this are barely reacting to this. I imagine Rudolph's black teammates would give him very very little leeway on this. If there's a teeny tiny chance it happened they'd turn on him in a second. For the rooneys to go all in on supporting Rudolph, you can't imagine they'd risk pissing off their locker room if there was even a tiny chance this was true.

Halfcan
02-18-2020, 10:45 AM

Garrett's actions are unacceptable in any scenario. I think he is very lucky he did not permanently injure Rudolph. Garrett is a big dude and could have literally smashed his skull in.

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 11:06 AM
Garrett's actions are unacceptable in any scenario. I think he is very lucky he did not permanently injure Rudolph. Garrett is a big dude and could have literally smashed his skull in.

They're both idiots, for sure. Rudolph got pissy because he got sacked and sparked the whole ordeal while Garrett's reaction was clearly wellll over the line.

rabblerouser
02-18-2020, 12:24 PM
You MAY be correct. However, he is correct in stating that a repulsive word is no reason to run the risk if permanently harming, disabling or(yes, not a probability but a possibility) killing someone. We've all heard/said, "Sticks and stones..." and it's truer today than ever. Walk away.

Possibilities in RL:

1) You hit someone and nothing else happens
2) You hit someone and get arrested
3) You hit someone, they fall and get permanently disabled (very possible)
4) You hit someone, they fall down, and in falling hit their head on something and die.
5) You hit someone, they pull out a Glock and shoot you dead.

4 outta 5 are possibilities I want to avoid. Walk away. Fighting is only merited in self defense. Being an athlete on the field doesn't absolve you of this logic.

Holy shit, someone with some actual sense.

SAUTO
02-18-2020, 12:30 PM
Yes...yes they are

https://besreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Screenshot-457.png

ROFL This absolutely made my morning. Thank you! :clap:

he's a huge hypocrite.

SAUTO
02-18-2020, 12:32 PM

definitely, thats why he takes up for proven racists all the time. LMAO

gblowfish
02-18-2020, 01:03 PM
Garrett will end up a Raider. He's their kinda guy.

Halfcan
02-18-2020, 01:07 PM
They're both idiots, for sure. Rudolph got pissy because he got sacked and sparked the whole ordeal while Garrett's reaction was clearly wellll over the line.

:thumb:

Rudolph will always be known by this now. The racist that got whacked in the head with a helmet. :$2500:

Pitt Gorilla
02-18-2020, 01:20 PM

Pretty much this, but welcome to CP.

FloridaMan88
02-18-2020, 01:26 PM

And yet none of the players... both Cleveland and Pittsburgh players who were on the field within earshot of this supposed exchange have come out to publicly verify Garrett’s story.

Not one single player.

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 02:09 PM
And yet none of the players... both Cleveland and Pittsburgh players who were on the field within earshot of this supposed exchange have come out to publicly verify Garrett’s story.

Not one single player.

OK..? Doesn’t necessarily mean it didn’t happen. Could just mean they didn’t hear it so they’re not going to claim it happened.

staylor26
02-18-2020, 02:12 PM
Nobody knows for sure what happened, but it just sounds hard to believe the Rudolph dropped an n bomb and risked alienating himself from his teammates and ruining his career over a late hit.

How does that make sense to anyone?

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 02:22 PM
Dropping a racial slur in the middle of a tussle is not typically a well thought out process so it would never make sense yet it happens all the time

rabblerouser
02-18-2020, 02:24 PM

You don't even know me. Go fuck yourself.

FloridaMan88
02-18-2020, 02:36 PM
OK..? Doesn’t necessarily mean it didn’t happen. Could just mean they didn’t hear it so they’re not going to claim it happened.

Seriously?

22 players on the field, several right near the area of the interaction between Rudolph/Garrett and not a single player heard it?

Probably because you can’t hear something that didn’t actually happen.

Buehler445
02-18-2020, 02:46 PM
Nobody knows for sure what happened, but it just sounds hard to believe the Rudolph dropped an n bomb and risked alienating himself from his teammates and ruining his career over a late hit.

How does that make sense to anyone?

Even if he DID. I’m not saying he did, but let’s pretend he did. That still wouldn’t justify violence as per Bump’s well articulated point above

staylor26
02-18-2020, 02:47 PM
Dropping a racial slur in the middle of a tussle is not typically a well thought out process so it would never make sense yet it happens all the time

Oh come the fuck on man.

In this context? No, it doesn’t ever happen. He didn’t forget that he was surrounded by black teammates and it’s a nationally televised game. Not to mention a mic can always be close by. Give me a break.

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 02:52 PM
You don't even know me. Go **** yourself.

I don't know Prison Bitch either but I can clearly see that he's a racist tool.

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 02:56 PM
Oh come the **** on man.

In this context? No, it doesn’t ever happen. He didn’t forget that he was surrounded by black teammates and it’s a nationally televised game. Not to mention a mic can always be close by. Give me a break.

I was speaking more in general terms, but it's definitely possible. People make dumbass decisions when they're in the heat of the moment.

We all know cell phone cameras are ubiquitous these days. We've seen people lose their jobs and livelihood after calling someone a racial slur in public and yet people still do it. Happens all the time.

srvy
02-18-2020, 03:17 PM

But he looks like someone that would say the N word:LOL:

What does that person look like?

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 03:21 PM
But he looks like someone that would say the N word:LOL:

What does that person look like?

Hoo boy!

Don't read too well, do ya?

srvy
02-18-2020, 03:25 PM
You don't even know me. Go fuck yourself.

Have you ever posted your pic here in CP. ThaVirus he has this 6th sense to judge one by what they look like.

srvy
02-18-2020, 03:34 PM
Hoo boy!

Don't read too well, do ya?

I read that post clearly. It was your usual quoting 2 opposite opinions so you could do your usual talking out both sides your mouth.

It was your post accusing rabble as racist as the fact that triggered my response.

Gravedigger
02-18-2020, 03:40 PM
Why would Rudolph potentially risk alienating himself from his teammates by dropping an n bomb during a nationally televised game? Just because of a late hit? It doesn’t make any sense.

The N bomb likely came after he couldn't get Myles' helmet off in frustration. Anyone can say the N word, and given the fact that his first inclination was to threaten to sue because of this irreparable damage his good name had been sullied with bullshit, I'd say anything is possible. Rudolph sounds like the kind of man who can dish it but can't take it. The guy who gets in bar fight to look tough but then gets his ass whooped and cries foul due to his own actions. I've seen it tons of times and so has everyone else on this board. It makes sense, everyone on this board has said something in their days that they immediately regretted, maybe not the N word but definitely something. If you assume that he didn't say it, then the opposite is likely as well. The lawyers for Rudolph know there's no evidence on him saying it, even if he did, which gives them the advantage and they can walk around like they have balls of steel and be arrogant AF about it.

JakeF
02-18-2020, 03:48 PM
Doesn't matter what he told Dorsey. He could have lied to him just as easily as anyone else. I'm not saying he did, just that he could.

burt
02-18-2020, 03:53 PM
Holy shit, someone with some actual sense.

please don't tell anyone.....

ChiefsFanatic
02-18-2020, 03:53 PM
After seeing Rudolph start the fight, then start a second fight when it was 3 on 1, and listening to his presser after the incident, there is no doubt in my mind that Rudolph said it.

Plus, just look at that dude's punchable face. Of course he said it.

staylor26
02-18-2020, 03:59 PM
After seeing Rudolph start the fight, then start a second fight when it was 3 on 1, and listening to his presser after the incident, there is no doubt in my mind that Rudolph said it.

Plus, just look at that dude's punchable face. Of course he said it.

:facepalm:

staylor26
02-18-2020, 04:01 PM
The N bomb likely came after he couldn't get Myles' helmet off in frustration. Anyone can say the N word, and given the fact that his first inclination was to threaten to sue because of this irreparable damage his good name had been sullied with bullshit, I'd say anything is possible. Rudolph sounds like the kind of man who can dish it but can't take it. The guy who gets in bar fight to look tough but then gets his ass whooped and cries foul due to his own actions. I've seen it tons of times and so has everyone else on this board. It makes sense, everyone on this board has said something in their days that they immediately regretted, maybe not the N word but definitely something. If you assume that he didn't say it, then the opposite is likely as well. The lawyers for Rudolph know there's no evidence on him saying it, even if he did, which gives them the advantage and they can walk around like they have balls of steel and be arrogant AF about it.

Wtf kind of logic is this? That’s a very reasonable response from somebody that was wrongfully accused of racism.

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 04:27 PM
I read that post clearly. It was your usual quoting 2 opposite opinions so you could do your usual talking out both sides your mouth.

It was your post accusing rabble as racist as the fact that triggered my response.

“My usual” lol you’re a dumbass, man.

And Rabble is def racist. Stop defending him.

Shiver Me Timbers
02-18-2020, 07:05 PM
Racism sucks we all get it
Rabble is not racist.
People need to thicken up their skin (whatever color) and get over it.
Telling someone they are acting ****ardly is not racist but you cannot even say that anymore.
World is going to hell in a hand basket lined with snowflakes.

Thats wierd. I typed an actual word that is in the dictionary and the CP editor thing did the ****.
I guess that proves my point..............

BWillie
02-18-2020, 08:38 PM

If I was a public figure...and another public figure told the world I called them that word - I'd sue the living shit out of them. Are you kidding me? That is irreparable damages in the day and age we live in. You can't just let that shit go, or it incentives that behavior in the future.

It happened with Marcus Smart when there was evidence it CLEARLY didn't happen. It happened with the OU football player when there was evidence it didn't happen. It happened with Kareem Hunt, which may or may not have happened but it was very questionable based on the events we know about.

Nobody knows for sure about anything, I'll acknowledge that, but it seems quite convenient. If Rudolph did indeed not same that, he certainly has EVERY RIGHT to sue for defamation. In fact, not doing so may be irresponsible in this social climate with things like this happening on both sides. The same people that claim "a black guy did it", deserve the same fate.

srvy
02-18-2020, 08:55 PM
“My usual” lol you’re a dumbass, man.

And Rabble is def racist. Stop defending him.

Dumbass I am not defending him. I don't know him at all and he said you don't know him. Yet you call people racist you know that they are by what is posted in an anonymous message board. Call yourself a dumbass because that is what you are.

Gravedigger
02-18-2020, 08:57 PM
If I was a public figure...and another public figure told the world I called them that word - I'd sue the living shit out of them. Are you kidding me? That is irreparable damages in the day and age we live in. You can't just let that shit go, or it incentives that behavior in the future.

It happened with Marcus Smart when there was evidence it CLEARLY didn't happen. It happened with the OU football player when there was evidence it didn't happen. It happened with Kareem Hunt, which may or may not have happened but it was very questionable based on the events we know about.

Nobody knows for sure about anything, I'll acknowledge that, but it seems quite convenient. If Rudolph did indeed not same that, he certainly has EVERY RIGHT to sue for defamation. In fact, not doing so may be irresponsible in this social climate with things like this happening on both sides. The same people that claim "a black guy did it", deserve the same fate.

It incentivizes the plague that is frivolous lawsuits that overcome this country’s legal system. I’m sorry but Mason Rudolph can’t claim it ruined his marketability, his play destroyed that and the defense could easily point that out. I don’t think it would be a win for him and his pride will be left scarred twice. I kinda hope it happens because then the NFL will have to release the audio recordings of the mic’d players. But let’s not pretend like the accusation ruined his sterling reputation, it’s just a word that he can easily deny. Masons lawyers gave him the warning so if he does it from now on then go at it, but i have no sympathy for Mason being called a mean name.

staylor26
02-18-2020, 09:01 PM
It incentivizes the plague that is frivolous lawsuits that overcome this country’s legal system. I’m sorry but Mason Rudolph can’t claim it ruined his marketability, his play destroyed that and the defense could easily point that out. I don’t think it would be a win for him and his pride will be left scarred twice. I kinda hope it happens because then the NFL will have to release the audio recordings of the mic’d players. But let’s not pretend like the accusation ruined his sterling reputation, it’s just a word that he can easily deny. Masons lawyers gave him the warning so if he does it from now on then go at it, but i have no sympathy for Mason being called a mean name.

Dude, this is such a bad fucking take.

If you’re even remotely famous and somebody lies and accuses you of racism, you have ever right to and should sue.

Garrett is going to make a hell of a lot more money than Rudolph will. There’s no reason why Rudolph should just let that go. Why should Garrett get away with a lie that could ruin your life in today’s climate? Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

PAChiefsGuy
02-18-2020, 09:09 PM
Dude, this is such a bad ****ing take.

If you’re even remotely famous and somebody lies and accuses you of racism, you have ever right to and should sue.

Garrett is going to make a hell of a lot more money than Rudolph will. There’s no reason why Rudolph should just let that go. Why should Garrett get away with a lie that could ruin your life in today’s climate? Are you ****ing kidding me with this shit?

Hey genius how do you know it is a lie? Were you there and are 100% certain Rudolph said nothing?

TripleThreat
02-18-2020, 09:10 PM
Can you really blame Myles? He's younger than me and I'm not even in my 30's yet.

I blame our media particularly our liberal media, teaching our youth to use racism as a weapon. This is the perfect example of how young black people are being taught to use the "I'm being targeted because I'm black" when there is no evidence to suggest it, and since the entire country is so sensitive towards anything racism related, the media clings and leeches to it and runs with it as fact regardless of how much merit the story holds.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

I wish Martin Luther King Jr. was still alive, just so he could tell this damn country we are moving in the wrong direction, and his movement and everything he died for is slowly being forgotten because we are being told to see eachother as black,white,hispanic,asian etc, rather than seeing and judging eachother off of our values and our character as human-being's.

staylor26
02-18-2020, 09:13 PM
Hey genius how do you know it is a lie? Were you there and are 100% certain Rudolph said nothing?

I didn’t say it 100% was, but Rudolph knows, and we’re talking about his choice to sue. Fucking dumbass.

Pitt Gorilla
02-18-2020, 09:19 PM

Garrett is going to make a hell of a lot more money than Rudolph will. There’s no reason why Rudolph should just let that go. Why should Garrett get away with a lie that could ruin your life in today’s climate? Are you ****ing kidding me with this shit?
Not sure this is a great idea. The defense is going to comb through Rudolph’s past to see if he’s ever used the term around anyone. I doubt that goes well for him.

staylor26
02-18-2020, 09:22 PM
Not sure this is a great idea. The defense is going to comb through Rudolph’s past to see if he’s ever used the term around anyone. I doubt that goes well for him.

Again, Rudolph is aware of what he’s guilty and not guilty of. Our speculation is irrelevant.

ThaVirus
02-18-2020, 09:25 PM
Dumbass I am not defending him. I don't know him at all and he said you don't know him. Yet you call people racist you know that they are by what is posted in an anonymous message board. Call yourself a dumbass because that is what you are.

It's not that anonymous. Dude's posted pics here and gone to games with other members. I know that he's in his 30s, is part Native American, has a daughter, plays in a band, loves weed, struggles with depression and drug addiction.

I also know that he doesn't like black people.

Gravedigger
02-18-2020, 09:37 PM

He said that Mason called him "A stupid N-word". You don't know it's a lie, you're choosing to believe who you want to believe. We get it, you're on Mason's side and believe that Myles should have to pay him for all his pain and suffering he's caused, but claiming a white guy said the N word is not worthy of a lawsuit in my mind.

If Myles called him a racist, then that's an attack on his character, but if Myles said that Mason said the N word to him, that's different. It's then on everyone else to interpret that, some interpret, like you, that he didn't say it, it's not possible. Others interpret it, and the media takes it and flies with it, and says that Garrett is calling Rudolph a racist. No he didn't, Myles said Rudolph said the N word to him, he didn't say Mason is a racist, he has it out for black people, he said "He called me a stupid N word." Listen to me carefully, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DID HAPPEN OR THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, which is why it would be thrown out in court. He could get him for the assault, sure, but the racial slur isn't going to work out like you think. I'm not kidding you with this shit, it's an accurate take, just because you disagree with it doesn't make it a bad take. Get over yourself, not everyone thinks like you do.

Pitt Gorilla
02-18-2020, 09:39 PM
Again, Rudolph is aware of what he’s guilty and not guilty of. Our speculation is irrelevant.

Oh, I agree. I simply think he’d be better off denying it and moving on.

Eleazar
02-18-2020, 09:41 PM
Garrett knows just what to say to excuse his inexcusable behavior in the minds of some. Interesting.

wazu
02-18-2020, 09:49 PM
Garrett knows just what to say to excuse his inexcusable behavior in the minds of some. Interesting.

What's weird is, I was actually making excuses for him after the game. On Twitter and everything, with plenty of people I know I'm sure judging me to be a dickhead. I felt like Rudolph kinda started it by ripping at Garrett's helmet first. Not saying it was okay, but I felt like it should be a suspension of only a few games, and was really annoyed at all of the people crying out for a lifetime ban, etc. It's football and sometime shit gets out of hand. I was rooting for cooler heads to prevail.

But falsely accusing somebody of using the n-word is beyond the pale. And all evidence points to that being exactly what Garrett did.

staylor26
02-18-2020, 09:55 PM
He said that Mason called him "A stupid N-word". You don't know it's a lie, you're choosing to believe who you want to believe. We get it, you're on Mason's side and believe that Myles should have to pay him for all his pain and suffering he's caused, but claiming a white guy said the N word is not worthy of a lawsuit in my mind.

If Myles called him a racist, then that's an attack on his character, but if Myles said that Mason said the N word to him, that's different. It's then on everyone else to interpret that, some interpret, like you, that he didn't say it, it's not possible. Others interpret it, and the media takes it and flies with it, and says that Garrett is calling Rudolph a racist. No he didn't, Myles said Rudolph said the N word to him, he didn't say Mason is a racist, he has it out for black people, he said "He called me a stupid N word." Listen to me carefully, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DID HAPPEN OR THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, which is why it would be thrown out in court. He could get him for the assault, sure, but the racial slur isn't going to work out like you think. I'm not kidding you with this shit, it's an accurate take, just because you disagree with it doesn't make it a bad take. Get over yourself, not everyone thinks like you do.

I’m not claiming to know whether he’s guilty or not. I don’t believe he is for several reasons, but I’m not claiming to know for sure.

But he does. And you’re saying that he shouldn’t sue even if Garrett is lying, and him suing somehow proves his guilt. That’s what I disagree with. It’s ridiculous.

PAChiefsGuy
02-18-2020, 10:00 PM
I didn’t say it 100% was, but Rudolph knows, and we’re talking about his choice to sue. ****ing dumbass.

It's his word against Garretts moron.

staylor26
02-18-2020, 10:05 PM
It's his word against Garretts moron.

You’re so fucking stupid it’s unbelievable.

You jumped into a debate about Rudolph suing being a sign of guilt and wrong even if Garrett is lying.

Catch up or shut the fuck up.

Flying High D
02-18-2020, 10:26 PM
Can you really blame Myles? He's younger than me and I'm not even in my 30's yet.

I blame our media particularly our liberal media, teaching our youth to use racism as a weapon. This is the perfect example of how young black people are being taught to use the "I'm being targeted because I'm black" when there is no evidence to suggest it, and since the entire country is so sensitive towards anything racism related, the media clings and leeches to it and runs with it as fact regardless of how much merit the story holds.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

I wish Martin Luther King Jr. was still alive, just so he could tell this damn country we are moving in the wrong direction, and his movement and everything he died for is slowly being forgotten because we are being told to see eachother as black,white,hispanic,asian etc, rather than seeing and judging eachother off of our values and our character as human-being's.

This might not be working in Myles favor.

dlphg9
02-18-2020, 10:57 PM

He tries to hide it but it's just too much work. If he only had a couple of posts then id sweep it under the rug, but goddamn, there is just too much evidence to ignore. Im going to compile all of this evidence during my morning shit tomorrow and post it.

Baby Lee
02-19-2020, 09:38 AM
claiming a white guy said the N word is not worthy of a lawsuit in my mind.

That's a fairly broad sentiment. And in keeping with the times [thinking of Smollett and the prosecution AND defense of his actions,' I propose that there should be a sense of action/fraud parity.

That is, you are entitled to say that a fraudulent accusation isn't that big of a deal. But in doing so, you forfeit the right to advocate that an actual analogous accusion IS a big deal.

And vice-versa, if you are an advocate against legitimate bigoted social interactions, even on a personal level, you need to pledge to advocate just as passionately against fraudulent scenarios.

PAChiefsGuy
02-19-2020, 09:43 AM
You’re so ****ing stupid it’s unbelievable.

You jumped into a debate about Rudolph suing being a sign of guilt and wrong even if Garrett is lying.

Catch up or shut the **** up.

Man **** you... Everyone here knows you are pompous asshole who thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else.

Guess what Rudolph suing doesn't mean shit... You've been acting like he didn't say anything when you don't know for sure.

staylor26
02-19-2020, 10:00 AM
Man **** you... Everyone here knows you are pompous asshole who thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else.

Guess what Rudolph suing doesn't mean shit... You've been acting like he didn't say anything when you don't know for sure.

I’d rather be known as a “pompous asshole” than one of the dumbest motherfukers on here.

And you clearly STILL don’t get my point. I’ve already acknowledged that I don’t know for sure what was said or not said. I never said him suing means anything either. I said it’s not proof that he’s lying. READ.

PAChiefsGuy
02-19-2020, 10:16 AM
I’d rather be known as a “pompous asshole” than one of the dumbest motherfukers on here.

And you clearly STILL don’t get my point. I’ve already acknowledged that I don’t know for sure what was said or not said. I never said him suing means anything either. I said it’s not proof that he’s lying. READ.

I've read your posts. You flip flop pretty much any chance you can get. You're a fucking joke.

staylor26
02-19-2020, 10:19 AM
I've read your posts. You flip flop pretty much any chance you can get. You're a fucking joke.

Flip flop? LMAO

Exactly how am I flip flopping smart guy?

You know that I can think Garrett is lying without knowing for sure, right? That’s not flip fopping diphshit, it’s knowing the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Rain Man
02-19-2020, 12:50 PM
He said that Mason called him "A stupid N-word".

Maybe he called him "a stupid Brown" and there was an unfortunate misunderstanding.

SAGA45
02-20-2020, 09:36 AM

Makes perfect sense. Either way, he's harmless.

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 12:50 PM
Makes perfect sense. Either way, he's harmless.

There's at least 3 people on this board that I know for a fact don't understand what the definition of "racism" means...

Y'all should've seen me at dinner last night. So racist. Sitting between 2 black men, one of whom bought my dinner last night.

If SAUTO, dipshit9, or ThaHIVVirus would've called me racist in front of them, they'd have straight laughed at their stupid asses.

I'm anything BUT racist. But I'm secure enough in who I am and what I stand for that I don't have to prove how "not racist" I am but calling anyone who says something I don't agree with "racist".

ThaVirus
02-20-2020, 01:28 PM
Just embrace the fact that you're racist, bro.

Sassy Squatch
02-20-2020, 01:47 PM
LMAO cancel culture on CP.

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 01:59 PM
Just embrace the fact that you're racist, bro.

ROFL
LMAO

Do the world a favor and drink a whole bottle of antifreeze mixed with HIV. None of that pussy 50/50 shit, neither. Get that HEET.

staylor26
02-20-2020, 02:04 PM
What exactly has he said that makes him racist?

If you’re going to make an accusation like that you should at least provide an example. Just my 2 cents.

SAUTO
02-20-2020, 04:04 PM
There's at least 3 people on this board that I know for a fact don't understand what the definition of "racism" means...

Y'all should've seen me at dinner last night. So racist. Sitting between 2 black men, one of whom bought my dinner last night.

If SAUTO, dipshit9, or ThaHIVVirus would've called me racist in front of them, they'd have straight laughed at their stupid asses.

I'm anything BUT racist. But I'm secure enough in who I am and what I stand for that I don't have to prove how "not racist" I am but calling anyone who says something I don't agree with "racist".
You’re secure enough that you are telling a story of your dinner last night to prove you aren’t...

SAUTO
02-20-2020, 04:08 PM
What exactly has he said that makes him racist?

If you’re going to make an accusation like that you should at least provide an example. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone who read sdh’s racist posts and said they aren’t racist is a racist themselves.

ThaVirus
02-20-2020, 04:16 PM
LMAO cancel culture on CP.

No cancel culture here. I don't give a shit if the dude is racist. Vailpass is also racist af but I've admitted he's really funny sometimes. PB is horribly racist and he's repped me pretty recently, sometimes he even makes decent points.

I just want Rabble to own up to it.

Baby Lee
02-20-2020, 04:46 PM
No cancel culture here. I don't give a shit if the dude is racist. Vailpass is also racist af but I've admitted he's really funny sometimes. PB is horribly racist and he's repped me pretty recently, sometimes he even makes decent points.

Not sure you're being entirely honest with this take.

If you and the other accusers didn't 'give a shit' you wouldn't have presented it as some kind of self-fulfilling rebuttal of his positions in this thread.

Honestly, I'm not all that interested in navel-gazing the merits of the accusation, as the accusation itself has taken on a highly subjective and individually defined nature.

That is, an accusation of racism from one person has a particular and distinct justification generated in that accuser's mind, neither bearing on nor taking counsel from the standards for justification for the next person receiving it.

But I remain kind of interested in how the accusation is supposed to stop all discourse in it's tracks, like it's a magic incantation, . . . discussionus terminatus!!! [poof]

BigRedChief
02-20-2020, 04:56 PM

I'm anything BUT racist. But I'm secure enough in who I am and what I stand for that I don't have to prove how "not racist" I am but calling anyone who says something I don't agree with "racist".Really? I have a black friend argument?

tyecopeland
02-20-2020, 05:08 PM
Really? I have a black friend argument?

No, its the "I have TWO black friends argument."

penguinz
02-20-2020, 05:15 PM

Your and racist idiot.

staylor26
02-20-2020, 05:26 PM
Anyone who read sdh’s racist posts and said they aren’t racist is a racist themselves.

Who?

And were they posted in this thread? Because I haven’t seen them.

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 05:33 PM

And I want you to go fuck yourself.

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 05:42 PM
Who?

And were they posted in this thread? Because I haven’t seen them.

I just know what racism is, by definition. And because SDH hates SAUTO with a passion, SDH made comments about SAUTO's ethnicity to specifically piss SAUTO off, which worked.

Is that racist? Idk, from a sociological standpoint, it's not institutional, it's not a policy of SDH's...SDH was simply being a dick to SAUTO to **** with him.

I'm objective enough to realize that.

My sister dates a black man, my cousin is married to a black man, one Aunt married a Philipino, another aunt married a Chinese man, another aunt married a Mexican.

I have black cousins, Philipino cousins, Mexican cousins, Chinese cousins, Anglo cousins, American Indian cousins...I grew up in very diverse, multicultural family.

Anyone who thinks that I'm a racist is a butt****ing moron who doesn't know shit from shinola.

ThaVirus
02-20-2020, 05:46 PM
If you and the other accusers didn't 'give a shit' you wouldn't have presented it as some kind of self-fulfilling rebuttal of his positions in this thread.]

I never did that. Someone said they thought he was racist and I said he definitely is.

tyecopeland
02-20-2020, 05:46 PM
How does having black cousins or your sister having a black boyfriend or you sucking a black guy for a mcdonalds cheeseburger automatically make you not a racist?

suzzer99
02-20-2020, 05:49 PM
You don't even know me. Go **** yourself.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/TgGUGvuHqIwAXXyv0x/giphy.gif

CarlosCarson27
02-20-2020, 06:22 PM
Calling someone a racial slur, doesn't make you racist. Just means you're really liberal with your cuss words.
Most white Americans are 3rd degree racists whether they realize it or not.
They think everything is OK for the black man now and they should stop complaining.
If any white guy had to be black for a couple months, he'd realize he doesn't know shit about the black experience. They are still a lower class in their day to day dealings in society.

staylor26
02-20-2020, 06:48 PM
Calling someone a racial slur, doesn't make you racist. Just means you're really liberal with your cuss words.
Most white Americans are 3rd degree racists whether they realize it or not.
They think everything is OK for the black man now and they should stop complaining.
If any white guy had to be black for a couple months, he'd realize he doesn't know shit about the black experience. They are still a lower class in their day to day dealings in society.

Wow. This says a lot about you.

CarlosCarson27
02-20-2020, 06:59 PM
Wow. This says a lot about you.

I obviously ment they are treated as such. You really needed that mapped out for you?

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 07:11 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/TgGUGvuHqIwAXXyv0x/giphy.gif

ROFL
LMAO

You win the thread.

SAUTO
02-20-2020, 08:17 PM
I just know what racism is, by definition. And because SDH hates SAUTO with a passion, SDH made comments about SAUTO's ethnicity to specifically piss SAUTO off, which worked.

Is that racist? Idk, from a sociological standpoint, it's not institutional, it's not a policy of SDH's...SDH was simply being a dick to SAUTO to **** with him.

I'm objective enough to realize that.

My sister dates a black man, my cousin is married to a black man, one Aunt married a Philipino, another aunt married a Chinese man, another aunt married a Mexican.

I have black cousins, Philipino cousins, Mexican cousins, Chinese cousins, Anglo cousins, American Indian cousins...I grew up in very diverse, multicultural family.

Anyone who thinks that I'm a racist is a butt****ing moron who doesn't know shit from shinola. he made fun of my ethnicity?

i’m white, wtf are you talking about?

see you always talk when you know nothing.

he made a post saying “ eric berry got paid and turned into a typical ******”

and you defended him.
THEN he went off on his stupid asian racism seemingly out of the blue in a thread while arguing with someone ( and no i wasn’t involved at all). seemingly being the key word because the poster he was arguing with was korean. and had posted pics of himself prior to that post.

and you still defended him saying he wasn’t racist at all. a real non racist wouldn’t be able to say that.

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 08:30 PM
he made fun of my ethnicity?

i’m white, wtf are you talking about?

see you always talk when you know nothing.

he made a post saying “ eric berry got paid and turned into a typical ******”

and you defended him.
THEN he went off on his stupid asian racism seemingly out of the blue in a thread while arguing with someone ( and no i wasn’t involved at all). seemingly being the key word because the poster he was arguing with was korean. and had posted pics of himself prior to that post.

and you still defended him saying he wasn’t racist at all. a real non racist wouldn’t be able to say that.

Didn't see the Eric Berry post, and I thought you were the Asian.

But still, that doesn't mean SDH is a racist because :

SAUTO
02-20-2020, 08:35 PM
Didn't see the Eric Berry post, and I thought you were the Asian.

But still, that doesn't mean SDH is a racist because :always wrong. but...

yes it makes him racist, and you also IMO for defending it. those were the last two bannings he got, which you cried for him over. and if you didn’t see the posts you shouldn’t say what he is.

staylor26
02-20-2020, 08:36 PM
I obviously ment they are treated as such. You really needed that mapped out for you?

I know what you meant, but if you honestly believe that is the case and it’s that black and white, it says a lot more about you that you think that’s reality.

I’m not denying racism, and I’m not saying it isn’t an issue, but not every black person is suffering every day because of the color of their skin.

You must not know any black people because many will tel you that’s not the case for them.

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 08:41 PM
always wrong. but...

yes it makes him racist, and you also IMO for defending it.

Your logic is severely flawed. The key words are "IMO", because it's just your opinion.

MOhillbilly
02-20-2020, 08:44 PM
John Dorsey is a backstabbing fool.

I wouldn’t trust him to drive the cows up from the pasture.

CarlosCarson27
02-20-2020, 08:49 PM
I know what you meant, but if you honestly believe that is the case and it’s that black and white, it says a lot more about you that you think that’s reality.

I’m not denying racism, and I’m not saying it isn’t an issue, but not every black person is suffering every day because of the color of their skin.

You must not know any black people because many will tel you that’s not the case for them.

Where did I say suffering? They are still second class citizens. Harder to find work, places to live, bank loans. Still.watched when walking into stores.
They are still made to compete with feeling inferior.
Like I said about sports. Corporate racism is alive and well. This very story is ment cause pointless debate and separation. It's journalism acting out corporate racism.

SAUTO
02-20-2020, 08:54 PM
Your logic is severely flawed. The key words are "IMO", because it's just your opinion.

anyone trying to justify racism is a racist themselves imo. i can’t see how that logic is flawed. the non racist people i know are against racism they don’t defend it

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 09:06 PM
anyone trying to justify racism is a racist themselves imo. i can’t see how that logic is flawed. the non racist people i know are against racism they don’t defend it

racism : prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior

I've not seen anyone post anything based on the belief that their own race was superior.

Again, using a racial slur doesn't automatically mean "racism".

CarlosCarson27
02-20-2020, 09:17 PM
I've not seen anyone post anything based on the belief that their own race was superior.

Again, using a racial slur doesn't automatically mean "racism".

It means a new rap album is in the works!

rabblerouser
02-20-2020, 09:34 PM
It means a new rap album is in the works!

ROFL
LMAO

SAUTO
02-20-2020, 09:54 PM
Calling someone a “typical n word “ is definitely considered derogatory towards blacks and racist. I don’t think there’s any debate there.

SAUTO
02-20-2020, 09:55 PM
Well no debate from non racist people

SAUTO
02-20-2020, 09:57 PM
Making fun of an Asian talking is definitely acting as though they are inferior...

CarlosCarson27
02-20-2020, 10:11 PM
Calling someone a “typical n word “ is definitely considered derogatory towards blacks and racist. I don’t think there’s any debate there.

Considered, does not qualify as actually is.

It's just a word. People have been conditioned to be triggered by it.
White people have not been trained to be triggered by anti white slang.

I can run around yelling n____r all day. Doesn't make me racist.

CarlosCarson27
02-20-2020, 10:14 PM
Making fun of an Asian talking is definitely acting as though they are inferior...

No, it means making fun of a dialect,/accent.
You ever heard of stand up comedians? Movies? Sit coms?

I worked in Asian neighborhood. I'd mimic Asians giving me a hard time at work.
I didn't think they were inferior, just rude.

Nickhead
02-21-2020, 03:56 AM
i actually believe rudoloph said something like 'get off me you stripper', then things went bad from there :D

Flying High D
02-21-2020, 11:18 AM
John Dorsey is a backstabbing fool.

I wouldn’t trust him to drive the cows up from the pasture.

When he chews gum he does resemble a cow chewing its cud.

Flying High D
02-21-2020, 11:27 AM

Where does making fun of someone talking southern/country rank in this? That’s what Jesse Jackson did when he came and spoke at Missouri State University. Needless to say, the ones who brought him there were relieved of there duties. Jesse Jackson made them sign a no disclosure agreement on what he was being paid to come and speak there. And the fools signed it. Which is illegal, Missouri State is a public funded institution. When the contract was made available. People flipped out on what there taxes were used to pay for.

SAUTO
02-21-2020, 11:29 AM
Where does making fun of someone talking southern/country rank in this? That’s what Jesse Jackson did when he came and spoke at Missouri State University. Needless to say, the ones who brought him there were relieved of there duties. Jesse Jackson made them sign a no disclosure agreement on what he was being paid to come and speak there. And the fools signed it. Which is illegal, Missouri State is a public funded institution. When the contract was made available. People flipped out on what there taxes were used to pay for.

southern/country isnt a race

Baby Lee
02-21-2020, 11:32 AM

Neither is any diction, accent or parlance. . . .

Flying High D
02-21-2020, 11:37 AM
I think it is rude to make fun of how someone talks. I went to speech therapy for years to get to the level of speech I’m at now. When someone makes fun of the way I talk very first thought I get is that person isn’t very smart. But, I’m pretty sure they think the same about me. I’ve heard people before when they thought the conference call was done, say he’s so stupid he can’t even talk right. Lol

ptlyon
02-21-2020, 11:41 AM
Did we not learn anything from Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer?

rabblerouser
02-21-2020, 11:45 AM

So, it's only okay to make fun of how someone talks if they're from the South or the country?

Like, somehow that's different than making fun of how someone talks if they're from, say, Korea or even the ghetto?

Ok then.

Rain Man
02-21-2020, 11:54 AM
I think it is rude to make fun of how someone talks. I went to speech therapy for years to get to the level of speech I’m at now. When someone makes fun of the way I talk very first thought I get is that person isn’t very smart. But, I’m pretty sure they think the same about me. I’ve heard people before when they thought the conference call was done, say he’s so stupid he can’t even talk right. Lol

I once made the mistake of commenting in a group setting that I knew an adult who couldn't pronounce R's. I got several dirty looks and it turned out that half the people in the group had done speech therapy for similar problems (though in my defense, they all pronounced their R's perfectly when they called me a moron).

rabblerouser
02-21-2020, 12:02 PM
I once made the mistake of commenting in a group setting that I knew an adult who couldn't pronounce R's. I got several dirty looks and it turned out that half the people in the group had done speech therapy for similar problems (though in my defense, they all pronounced their R's perfectly when they called me a moron).

ROFL
LMAO

Awesome.

SAUTO
02-21-2020, 12:07 PM
So, it's only okay to make fun of how someone talks if they're from the South or the country?

Like, somehow that's different than making fun of how someone talks if they're from, say, Korea or even the ghetto?

Ok then.
#1 my post you quoted didnt say ANYTHING was ok. quit making things up.
#2 maybe you dont understand what a race of people actually is...

#3 making fun of anyone is demeaning. it is ALSO acting like you are superior. if someone is making fun of someone because of what area they are from it wouldnt be racism because it doesnt have to do with what RACE they are. making fun of or demeaning someone due to something that has to do with what race they are IS racism.

not sure how thats hard to understand.

rabblerouser
02-21-2020, 12:11 PM
#1 my post you quoted didnt say ANYTHING was ok. quit making things up.
#2 maybe you dont understand what a race of people actually is...

#3 making fun of anyone is demeaning. it is ALSO acting like you are superior. if someone is making fun of someone because of what area they are from it wouldnt be racism because it doesnt have to do with what RACE they are. making fun of or demeaning someone due to something that has to do with what race they are IS racism.

not sure how thats hard to understand.

It's not hard for ME to understand. Maybe YOU don't understand that making fun of someone's dialect, while rude and demeaning, isn't actually racism. By definition.

You see what I'm getting at?

SAUTO
02-21-2020, 12:13 PM
It's not hard for ME to understand. Maybe YOU don't understand that making fun of someone's dialect, while rude and demeaning, isn't actually racism. By definition.

You see what I'm getting at?

making fun of someone for their dialect that caused by their race or the language their race speaks IS acting as though you are superior. the definition of racism.

SAUTO
02-21-2020, 12:28 PM
its called "the perpetuation of discriminatory practices through linguistic predjudice"

and actually the civil rights act of 1964 says it's illegal in the workplace...

it's racism

rabblerouser
02-21-2020, 12:32 PM
its called "the perpetuation of discriminatory practices through linguistic predjudice"

and actually the civil rights act of 1964 says it's illegal in the workplace...

it's racism

1. We aren't in the workplace.

2. Making fun of someone's accent isn't racism. Lyndon B Johnson was totally a racist, even though he passed the civil rights act of 1964.

staylor26
02-21-2020, 12:43 PM
Yea I’m definitely not going to agree that making fun of somebody’s voice is racist.

That’s just ridiculous. Let’s not make jokes racism.

Calling somebody the n word is definitely racist though.

SAUTO
02-21-2020, 12:44 PM
1. We aren't in the workplace.

2. Making fun of someone's accent isn't racism. Lyndon B Johnson was totally a racist, even though he passed the civil rights act of 1964.

again making fun of someone is acting as though you are superior, when it's predicated on their race that makes it racism.

who gives a fuck if johnson was racist?

tell you what, the next time your black friends take you to dinner call them the n word and end it with ER... make sure you record it and post up the results on here. Or go out and find some asian guys and see if they like you making fun of their speech. Record that too. post it up, cool guy. lets see how it works out for you.

until then why not just shut the fuck up and quit defending racism, it's only making you look bad.

Chiefspants
02-21-2020, 12:46 PM
Well, this thread went about as expected.

SAUTO
02-21-2020, 12:46 PM
Yea I’m definitely not going to agree that making fun of somebody’s voice is racist.

making fun of the way an asian talks isnt the same as making fun of someone's voice...

it's not funny, it is demeaning.

staylor26
02-21-2020, 12:50 PM
making fun of the way an asian talks isnt the same as making fun of someone's voice...

it's not funny, it is demeaning.

I mean you might not find it funny, but if that’s the intent it’s still a joke.

I’m not saying dude isn’t racist. Just saying that’s not necessarily an example of it.

I don’t think there should ever be rules to comedy. I will always fight for somebody’s right to tell a joke without being labeled because of it.

Baby Lee
02-21-2020, 01:00 PM

Dude, I'd check your Coke for pee-pee.

Flying High D
02-21-2020, 01:03 PM
again making fun of someone is acting as though you are superior, when it's predicated on their race that makes it racism.

who gives a fuck if johnson was racist?

tell you what, the next time your black friends take you to dinner call them the n word and end it with ER... make sure you record it and post up the results on here. Or go out and find some asian guys and see if they like you making fun of their speech. Record that too. post it up, cool guy. lets see how it works out for you.

until then why not just shut the fuck up and quit defending racism, it's only making you look bad.

What about if he can’t pronounce the r?

SAUTO
02-21-2020, 01:18 PM
I mean you might not find it funny, but if that’s the intent it’s still a joke.

I’m not saying dude isn’t racist. Just saying that’s not necessarily an example of it.

I don’t think there should ever be rules to comedy. I will always fight for somebody’s right to tell a joke without being labeled because of it.

i guess we will have to agree to disagree here.

these guys arent fucking comedians.

staylor26
02-21-2020, 02:02 PM
i guess we will have to agree to disagree here.

these guys arent fucking comedians.

Definitely not, not even funny, but everybody makes jokes and as long as that’s all it is it’s harmless.

Now maybe racism led to him trying to make that joke. But the joke itself isn’t racist. If that makes sense.

Nickhead
02-21-2020, 02:43 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BNaMBWnzNvI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CarlosCarson27
02-21-2020, 03:50 PM

Yes, we learned people believe what ever they are told.

PAChiefsGuy
02-21-2020, 03:55 PM
Definitely not, not even funny, but everybody makes jokes and as long as that’s all it is it’s harmless.

Now maybe racism led to him trying to make that joke. But the joke itself isn’t racist. If that makes sense.

Scary. For once I actually agree with you.

As long as the joke isn't too offensive and the person saying the joke is not being disrespectful I think it's okay to joke around from time to time with race jokes. Same time me personally I wouldn't do it with a bunch of strangers on a public message board I'd always say it to a friend in private. If you are comedian well to me they can kind of get a pass they are professionals just trying to make ppl laugh. Once again as long as the joke isn't too offensive.

CarlosCarson27
02-21-2020, 03:55 PM

No, but it's certainly the accent of a bunch of really stupid people! heyyyyyoooooo :) ba-dump-cha (punch line drum)

Rain Man
02-21-2020, 04:00 PM

If you ostracize and isolate someone, they'll be lonely enough that they'll actually help you when you need it, just to try to gain acceptance into the group.

CarlosCarson27
02-21-2020, 04:07 PM
If you ostracize and isolate someone, they'll be lonely enough that they'll actually help you when you need it, just to try to gain acceptance into the group.

Heyyyyyoooooo.
Also known as obsessive in part

SAGA45
02-21-2020, 04:16 PM
It's just a word. People have been conditioned to be triggered by it..

Nonetheless, a word can be empty or weigh a metric ton depending on who said it, the context/situation in which it was spoken and, in this particular case, the history behind it and all that it symbolizes. And that's in addition to any "pre-conditioning".

That's why its best to think before you speak and be exceedingly mindful of whom you're speaking to.

Rain Man
02-21-2020, 04:17 PM
Nonetheless, a word can be empty or weigh a metric ton depending on who said it, the context/situation in which it was spoken and, in this particular case, the history behind it and all that it symbolizes. And that's in addition to any "pre-conditioning".

That's why its best to think before you speak and be exceedingly mindful of whom you're speaking to.

For example, the word "Mahomes" makes 31 NFL teams break down and cry.

mr. tegu
02-21-2020, 04:42 PM

Only 31 teams? I saw quite a few players crying after winning the Super Bowl.

CarlosCarson27
02-21-2020, 04:43 PM

No. It's best to not pay attention to stupid people who base their lives on symbolism and are triggered by words. But they are the majority, so they get their way and perpetuate the dumbing down of society.
Words are just that..words.
Being mindful of stupid, mentally week people is why this country/world sucks.
It's best the stupid people start learning to stop being offended by words and wise the **** up.

The whole point of media is to cast spells over people by repeating the same words over and over again. They keep reporting racism this and that. Therefore they keep pushing and perpetuating racism.
It's no different then abusive parent calling his kid stupid for a decade. Tv is an abusive parent but people don't know any better and accept what they are told.

Nickhead
02-21-2020, 04:58 PM
No. It's best to not pay attention to stupid people who base their lives on symbolism and are triggered by words. But they are the majority, so they get their way and perpetuate the dumbing down of society.
Words are just that..words.
Being mindful of stupid, mentally week people is why this country/world sucks.
It's best the stupid people start learning to stop being offended by words and wise the **** up.

The whole point of media is to cast spells over people by repeating the same words over and over again. They keep reporting racism this and that. Therefore they keep pushing and perpetuating racism.
It's no different then abusive parent calling his kid stupid for a decade. Tv is an abusive parent but people don't know any better and accept what they are told.

oddly enough you have described a certain %age of this board and some of it's members ROFL

CarlosCarson27
02-21-2020, 05:02 PM
oddly enough you have described a certain %age of this board and some of it's members ROFL

In fairness, it's not that people are dumb. That is also just a word.
It's that they are incredibly misguided due to years of conditioning.
It takes something else to jar the mind from that rat wheel state of mind.

SAGA45
02-21-2020, 05:03 PM

Lol I'd wager it would have that same effect on a Bears fan.

Nickhead
02-21-2020, 05:25 PM
In fairness, it's not that people are dumb. That is also just a word.
It's that they are incredibly misguided due to years of conditioning.
It takes something else to jar the mind from that rat wheel state of mind.

just look how some were triggered by my symantic laden thread about four turnovers ROFL

Baby Lee
02-21-2020, 05:57 PM
semantic?

Nickhead
02-21-2020, 05:59 PM
semantic?

that too ROFL

Megatron96
02-21-2020, 06:12 PM
just look how some were triggered by my symantic laden thread about four turnovers ROFL

Not a word.

Nickhead
02-21-2020, 06:15 PM
Not a word.

Thanks, already been pointed out I type oh’d ;)

rabblerouser
02-25-2020, 01:14 PM

But, that's not even semantics, Nickhead. Words have meanings, and a turnover in football is a change of possession. Always.

So, you were just plain old wrong.

rabblerouser
02-25-2020, 01:16 PM
Thanks, already been pointed out I type oh’d ;)

No, that's not a typo, either. That's a plain old misspelling.

Do you realize that words have meanings??

Fansy the Famous Bard
02-25-2020, 05:03 PM

The context being if you are a white male, you're a fucking racist.

my Facebook feed says so.

Shiver Me Timbers
02-25-2020, 05:56 PM

.............and some misspelled words have a different meaning.

TomBarndtsTwin
02-25-2020, 07:49 PM

1. Guy posts thread claiming ‘x’.

2. Multiple people point out how ‘x’ is factually inaccurate.

3. Guy doubles down on factual inaccuracy.

4. Multiple people continue to point out factual inaccuracy.

5. Rather than admit making an incorrect post/thread, guy argues ‘semantics’ and accuses everyone else of being ‘triggered’.

CP at its finest.

xztop123
02-25-2020, 08:08 PM

the better question is why he thinks john dorsey is going to excuse him if he actually did call him that. as it n word is worse than the c word or whatever combination of words

Mama Hip Rockets
02-25-2020, 10:43 PM

1. Guy posts thread claiming ‘x’.

2. Multiple people point out how ‘x’ is factually inaccurate.

3. Guy doubles down on factual inaccuracy.

4. Multiple people continue to point out factual inaccuracy.

5. Rather than admit making an incorrect post/thread, guy argues ‘semantics’ and accuses everyone else of being ‘triggered’.

CP at its finest.

This is the same guy who called me "triggered" after I called him out for complaining about the background music on a Chiefs highlight video. I think he just likes the word "triggered."

Nickhead
02-25-2020, 11:12 PM
This is the sane guy who called me "triggered" after I called him out for complaining about the background music on a Chiefs highlight video. I think he just likes the word "triggered."

be careful, the symantic's police will come after you because you called me sane ROFL

Nickhead
02-26-2020, 12:08 AM

a typo is the same thing as misspelling something, the only difference? :D

one is typed the other is handwritten, spoken or signed ROFL

Baby Lee
02-26-2020, 08:50 AM
a typo is the same thing as misspelling something, the only difference? :D

one is typed the other is handwritten, spoken or signed ROFL

No, a typo is a transmission error and a misspelling is a comprehension error.

That is, a typo is when you know the proper typographical input [ie, spelling], but fail to confirm that you transmitted that input correctly.

And a misspelling is when the failure occurs at the level of knowing the correct spelling, so you accurately and faithfully transmit erroneous information.

Mama Hip Rockets
02-26-2020, 09:37 AM
be careful, the symantic's police will come after you because you called me sane ROFL

LOL. Damn it.