PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Lacking for Super Bowl content? I present to you the German feed in all its glory.

arrowheadnation
03-01-2020, 05:54 AM
Ok, I don't want to oversell this, but if you want a "unique" perspective that is not FOX, you might take a look at the German feed of the game below. First off, it's in German which in itself is both a blessing and a curse. The announcer crew is quite the group. You'll see what I mean if you watch (shoutout "Fabio"). Apparently there was one native German in the game because they heavily focus on a special teams player for the 9ers named Mike Nzeocha. They pan to him on the sidelines A LOT prior to the game, for reaction after big plays, and to his family in the stands at different points. The biggest gain I got from this is that the background/crowd audio is not drowned out so you can hear how freaking LOUD the Chiefs-centric crowd was. You get some interesting views of our crowd celebrating big moments as well as interviews after the game. There is also a lot of unique footage at the end that follows Reid, Mahomes, Kelce, etc. that you didn't get on the Fox feed. You'll do a lot of fast forwarding, but if you're a junkie like me and just do not want to let go of these moments quite yet, it's worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPC8atmK6E&t=11780s

InChiefsHeaven
03-01-2020, 07:34 AM
The Q that keeps on giving...:D