PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ESPN trying to get Al Michaels and Peyton Manning

RunKC
03-05-2020, 12:32 PM
This would be awesome. We’d get to have Romo and Manning break down awesomeness of our God QB many times a year.

Also no more disastrous Booger and Tessitore

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ESPN plans to attempt to acquire Al Michaels from NBC to potentially pair with Peyton Manning for MNF 👀, per <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@AndrewMarchand</a> <a href="https://t.co/JhcoslaCRW">pic.twitter.com/JhcoslaCRW</a></p>&mdash; B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) <a href="https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1235626286367698945?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Halfcan
03-05-2020, 12:35 PM
They both suck.

FAX
03-05-2020, 12:37 PM
"They should have Omaha'd on that one, Al."

"When you Omaha them in that situation, you have an advantage, Al."

"Their left guard is from Omaha which means big upside potential, Al."

No freaking thanks.

FAX

alpha_omega
03-05-2020, 12:38 PM
So, what happens to sunday night then?

ptlyon
03-05-2020, 12:40 PM
"And with that pass, Mahomes just broke another one of your records Peyton"

tyecopeland
03-05-2020, 01:01 PM
So, what happens to sunday night then?

Mike tirico and collinsworth is an upgrade

Hoover
03-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Mike tirico and collinsworth is an upgrade
I agree. I like the idea but doubt NBC wants to lose Al with them having the Olympics

Megatron96
03-05-2020, 01:17 PM
Al Michaels is great, though maybe not as good as he used to be. Manning is a great analyst in his Details episodes, but not sure he’ll translate to MNF. Would help if MNF could show better teams than they have recently.

ping2000
03-05-2020, 01:20 PM
I just want Dan Fouts off my planet. Is that too much to ask?

Bill Brasky
03-05-2020, 01:25 PM
ESPN is trying to find their Romo. I'd tune in to hear Manning.

comochiefsfan
03-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Like this solely for the reason that it would put Tirico back in the broadcast booth, which he has been absent from for far too long now.

I will miss having Al on SNF for nostalgic reasons though.

smithandrew051
03-05-2020, 01:34 PM

I was very happy when Bruce Arians got the TB job.

I wish someone wanted Fouts too.

ptlyon
03-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Maybe Peyton will try to get his brother hired and be the next booger

Dayze
03-05-2020, 01:40 PM
I can't stand colinsworth.
Tired of hearing out every player is great, or amazing.

SNF might be tolerable for me if Colinsworth wasn't there.
Ditch Dungy and Harrison while you're at it.

FloridaMan88
03-05-2020, 01:44 PM
Al Michaels is not going to ESPN, unless MNF moves back to ABC and they get back into the Super Bowl rotation.

Hoover
03-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Unless MNF is back on network TV its not going to be a big deal.

Cable killed, not the dudes calling the game, but the current crew is awful.

Halfcan
03-05-2020, 01:55 PM
I would have to buy a bigger TV so Mannings's forehead would fit on it.

ptlyon
03-05-2020, 01:55 PM
I would have to buy a bigger TV so Mannings's forehead would fit on it.

And there it is

CasselGotPeedOn
03-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Al Michaels is not going to ESPN, unless MNF moves back to ABC and they get back into the Super Bowl rotation.

Best case scenario:

1. MNF moves back to ABC with Al and Peyton

2. NBC replaces Al with Mike Tirico

3. The Super Bowl rotates between ABC, CBS, and NBC

4. FOX, Joe Buck, and Troy Aikman:

https://i.giphy.com/media/joNVQCtuecqHK/giphy.webp

Pasta Little Brioni
03-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Monday night booger is over

LIVForTheKingdom
03-05-2020, 02:13 PM
This! Large reason why he left for NBC in the first place (along with his desire to follow his buddy John Madden). Michaels and big games are synonymous. On a side note, I'd LOVE for MNF to return to ABC, largely for historical reasons, but also I don't like primetime NFL games on cable only (yes, I and most others do have ESPN, but still, just me).

ChiefBlueCFC
03-05-2020, 02:15 PM
I imagine that Manning would probably be pretty good at it... but if I'm Al Michaels, I'm not sure I'd leave NBC for ESPN at this point

Deberg_1990
03-05-2020, 02:29 PM
Do I believe in miracles?

No

Frazod
03-05-2020, 02:30 PM
Well, there's a game I'd never watch with the sound on. 4321

ping2000
03-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Keep Booger. He could be on the alternate "Dumbass" broadcast. English, Spanish, Dumbass.

Mephistopheles Janx
03-05-2020, 02:41 PM
Get ready for your cable bill to go up when ESPN pay those guys near Romo money.

dlphg9
03-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Get ready for your cable bill to go up when ESPN pay those guys near Romo money.

If im Manning I would take no less than what Romo is getting. He has all the leverage and ESPN must really want him.

dlphg9
03-05-2020, 03:21 PM
Keep Booger. He could be on the alternate "Dumbass" broadcast. English, Spanish, Dumbass.

Fuck listening to him talk id rather he have his own 1 episode show called "Booger vs Wood Chipper"

eDave
03-05-2020, 03:21 PM
Mannings voice is only listenable in small doses.

Chiefspants
03-05-2020, 03:22 PM
Al Michaels is great, though maybe not as good as he used to be. Manning is a great analyst in his Details episodes, but not sure he’ll translate to MNF. Would help if MNF could show better teams than they have recently.

You mean seeing 5-6 COWBOYS at the 3-8 GIANTS a week after the 4-6 SKINS played the 5-5 EAGLES isn’t exciting for you?

Talisman
03-05-2020, 03:26 PM
I feel like MNF might have given us Booger so a dopey sounding Manning would be a significant upgrade.

MNF: Here's Booger.
Fans: *retching sound*
MNF: Here's Manning.
Fans: Oh, that's much better. Thanks.

Kind of like how I broke the news to my wife about how much money I spent on Super Bowl gear.

Me: Honey, I dropped $1,000 on Chiefs SB stuff.
Wife: Whatwhatwhatwhat?
Me: Just kidding, it was only $400.
Wife: Oh, ok. You scared me there for a minute.

Frazod
03-05-2020, 03:32 PM
Mannings voice is only listenable in small doses.

FUCKING THIS.

I won't even watch commercials he's in. If he did a commercial for something I actually owned, I'd throw it away.

Fuck that piece of shit. I have always hated him, I hate him now, and I will hate him until the day I die. Don't want to see his face, don't want to hear his voice. Ever.

I'd sooner have Fouts and Collinsworth follow me around and do a play-by-play on every aspect of my day than hear Forehead call a single game.

Beef Supreme
03-05-2020, 03:45 PM
FUCKING THIS.

I won't even watch commercials he's in. If he did a commercial for something I actually owned, I'd throw it away.

Fuck that piece of shit. I have always hated him, I hate him now, and I will hate him until the day I die. Don't want to see his face, don't want to hear his voice. Ever.

I'd sooner have Fouts and Collinsworth follow me around and do a play-by-play on every aspect of my day than hear Forehead call a single game.

I want to hear the Fouts Collinsworth play-by-play of Frazod.

Frazod taking a dump:

Collinsworth: This is a guy who can really take a dump. I don't know if it's Hall of Fame worthy, but he's well on his way if he keeps shitting like that. He's not Tom Brady ... yet ...

Fouts: I would have called that incomplete. He didn't even finish the dumping motion before the poop was out.

Ok, someone stop me.

RealSNR
03-05-2020, 04:20 PM
Best case scenario:

1. MNF moves back to ABC with Al and Peyton

2. NBC replaces Al with Mike Tirico

3. The Super Bowl rotates between ABC, CBS, and NBC

4. FOX, Joe Buck, and Troy Aikman:

https://i.giphy.com/media/joNVQCtuecqHK/giphy.webp

Why would FOX agree to that?

Admittedly, I know jack shit about TV deals or how networks end up losing coverage of games. I assume it has to do with money, but since when has FOX ever lacked for money or chosen to pass up on things like the NFL?

kc rush
03-05-2020, 04:23 PM
Fuck Manning and his fake aw shucks I'm a good guy shtick.

My TV will muted if this actually happens.

CasselGotPeedOn
03-05-2020, 04:47 PM
Why would FOX agree to that?

Admittedly, I know jack shit about TV deals or how networks end up losing coverage of games. I assume it has to do with money, but since when has FOX ever lacked for money or chosen to pass up on things like the NFL?

I said best case scenario, not that it will happen.

chieffan09
03-05-2020, 04:53 PM
Bert and Ernie would be upgrades

tyecopeland
03-05-2020, 05:32 PM
Theres a report out that espn has "shown interest" in phillip rivers as a commentator.

Basically this means ESPN is saying, anybody, please somebody help us replace booger.

eDave
03-05-2020, 05:33 PM
Theres a report out that espn has "shown interest" in phillip rivers as a commentator.

Basically this means ESPN is saying, anybody, please somebody help us replace booger.

Rivers would be awesome. He's a good dude and quite funny.

Deberg_1990
03-05-2020, 05:47 PM
Payton’s Place on ESPN+ is solid!

Tribal Warfare
03-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Rivers would be awesome. He's a good dude and quite funny.

Great another Dan Fouts who despises the Chiefs

Hammock Parties
03-05-2020, 06:12 PM
Great fit.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-05-2020, 06:20 PM
I thought Manning had some problem with treating women less than appropriately. Lawyers could be giddy

eDave
03-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Great another Dan Fouts who despises the Chiefs

I don't get a sense that he hates the Chiefs. Competively for sure but other than that I haven't seen it. Could be wrong.

R Clark
03-05-2020, 07:39 PM
I don't get a sense that he hates the Chiefs. Competively for sure but other than that I haven't seen it. Could be wrong.

Yeah straight up wrong

TribalElder
03-05-2020, 07:45 PM
Have Gus Johnson call the games

put mannings big headed ass on the booger mobile

scho63
03-06-2020, 02:52 AM
Is Peyton gonna be pushing those fucking Papa John pizzas all night now???

03-06-2020, 12:30 PM
FUCKING THIS.

4321JFC I can't stop laughing. ROFL

03-06-2020, 12:31 PM
I want to hear the Fouts Collinsworth play-by-play of Frazod.

Frazod taking a dump:

Collinsworth: This is a guy who can really take a dump. I don't know if it's Hall of Fame worthy, but he's well on his way if he keeps shitting like that. He's not Tom Brady ... yet ...

Fouts: I would have called that incomplete. He didn't even finish the dumping motion before the poop was out.

Ok, someone stop me.Hall of classics nomination

eDave
03-06-2020, 01:01 PM
Yeah straight up wrong

No. You are.

notorious
03-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Give me Rivers. I think he will be good.

R Clark
03-06-2020, 02:48 PM
No. You are.

I guess you have never watched a game Fouts called, he dogs on the chiefs the whole time. It’s to the point where it’s damn near impossible to watch the game.

eDave
03-06-2020, 02:50 PM
I guess you have never watched a game Fouts called, he dogs on the chiefs the whole time. It’s to the point where it’s damn near impossible to watch the game.

I don't recall indicating, in any way, that I was talking about Fouts.

ptlyon
03-06-2020, 02:52 PM
JFC I can't stop laughing. ROFL

+1 to Frazod's post.

ChiefsCountry
03-06-2020, 03:18 PM
MNF will be on ESPN and simulcast on ABC in the next tv deal. Bank on it.

DRM08
03-06-2020, 04:27 PM
I think the matchups on Monday night are the biggest problem. Seems like 80% of the time it's a game featuring one of the worst teams in the league.

Easy 6
03-06-2020, 04:57 PM
I think the matchups on Monday night are the biggest problem. Seems like 80% of the time it's a game featuring one of the worst teams in the league.

My thoughts exactly, no amount of brilliant insight can save those shitty matchups

RealSNR
03-06-2020, 05:05 PM

Even when the Chiefs have played on Monday night, it seems like they give us a Donk game... or that time we beat the shit out of the Bengals.

Like... I don't mind, and up to a point I don't think most viewers mind, but after awhile... like, it just gets kind of awkward if you're not a Chiefs fan.

DRM08
03-06-2020, 09:12 PM
Even when the Chiefs have played on Monday night, it seems like they give us a Donk game... or that time we beat the shit out of the Bengals.

Like... I don't mind, and up to a point I don't think most viewers mind, but after awhile... like, it just gets kind of awkward if you're not a Chiefs fan.

Funny enough, Chiefs were involved in one of the only good matchups on Monday night the last couple seasons.

Chiefs/Rams (2018)
Seahawks/Niners (2019)

Seems like the vast majority of recent MNF games are terrible. They either have two downright terrible teams or they have a terrible team that's guaranteed to lose to a decent team. Shitty games in general, unfortunately for the audience.

SuperBowl4
03-06-2020, 11:21 PM
Kevin Harlan is the best! Al Michaels is boring. Peyton Manning sucks.

dlphg9
03-06-2020, 11:46 PM
I don't recall indicating, in any way, that I was talking about Fouts.

I knew you were talking about Rivers not hating the Chiefs, but I can see how an idiot would think you were talking about Fouts.

FAX
03-07-2020, 08:56 AM
Why can't Kevin Harlan do the Monday Night games? Pair him with PFT Commenter and you have must-see TeeVee.

FAX

Bowser
03-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Why can't Kevin Harlan do the Monday Night games? Pair him with PFT Commenter and you have must-see TeeVee.

FAX

Harlan and Kurt Warner are usually the combo that calls the games for Westwood One radio. They are excellent together. In fact, there's the solution - mute the TV to listen to Harlan and Warner.

tyecopeland
03-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Harlan and Kurt Warner are usually the combo that calls the games for Westwood One radio. They are excellent together. In fact, there's the solution - mute the TV to listen to Harlan and Warner.

I greatly dislike kurt Warner. Even more so after listening to his call of the super bowl.

RealSNR
03-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Every time the Chiefs are on prime time, tell the play-by-play guy to go fuck himself and put on Mitch Holthus.

I'm sorry, people, but I love him. I love him for his corniness and excitement. Take your Mitch Holthus haterade elsewhere.

Chiefspants
03-07-2020, 11:47 AM
I greatly dislike kurt Warner. Even more so after listening to his call of the super bowl.

I loved their call, overall. Thought Mitch and Kendall’s call of the 4th quarter outdid Westwood One’s - but other than that I thought WW1’s call was excellent.

Speaking of, Papa’s call on the 49ers side is also world class and worth a listen. From an analytical/breakdown of the game perspective, I have to give them the edge over KC’s. Papa’s play by play companion did a great job of succinctly calling the Chiefs pre-snap motion and provided Romo like breakdowns of the plays and also praised the Chiefs when they exploited weaknesses in the 9ers coverages. He did get fed up at the end at one point, but that’s to be expected with the game’s outcome.

RealSNR
03-07-2020, 11:57 AM
I loved their call, overall. Thought Mitch and Kendall’s call of the 4th quarter outdid Westwood One’s - but other than that I thought WW1’s call was excellent.

Speaking of, Papa’s call on the 49ers side is also world class and worth a listen. From an analytical/breakdown of the game perspective, I have to give them the edge over KC’s. Papa’s play by play companion did a great job of succinctly calling the Chiefs pre-snap motion and provided Romo like breakdowns of the plays and also praised the Chiefs when they exploited weaknesses in the 9ers coverages. He did get fed up at the end at one point, but that’s to be expected with the game’s outcome.

Isn't he the former Raiders guy?

R Clark
03-07-2020, 12:06 PM
I knew you were talking about Rivers not hating the Chiefs, but I can see how an idiot would think you were talking about Fouts.

My mistake ,apologizing to e Dave . As far as your concerned no I am not an idiot , illiterate yeah you got real good argument on that. No doubt I should stay off this place when drinking

Beef Supreme
03-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Apply directly to the forehead.

KChiefs1
05-09-2020, 03:54 PM
It’s official now.

Booger & Tessitore are gone.

Chief Pagan
05-09-2020, 04:05 PM

And please take Ian Eagle with him.

Chiefspants
05-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Isn't he the former Raiders guy?

He is. I was surprised for that reason. I expected a much nastier/passive aggressive call - but Papa was nails.

RealSNR
05-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Buuuut... apparently it's not going to be Al Michaels.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ESPN is going to have a new Monday Night Football booth. Joe Tessitore and Booger McFarland will not return, via sources. The successors will be internal. No decision has been made yet. Both Tessitore and McFarland will remain in prominent roles at ESPN.</p>&mdash; Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) <a href="https://twitter.com/richarddeitsch/status/1259207829539471360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Peyton might come aboard.

Who does ESPN even have within their organization that can do a legit job at play-by-play? Tirico is at NBC Sports, so it's not him

RealSNR
05-09-2020, 04:35 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/05/09/espns-monday-night-football-shakeup-begins-whats-next/

Steve Levy on play-by-play and analysts Dan Orlovsky, Louis Riddick and/or Brian Griese remain the favorites as the replacements, which The Post first reported early last month.

Orlovsky and Riddick would be great as color guys. Steve Levy is a giant wet fart, though.

Setsuna
05-09-2020, 04:37 PM
ESPN is trash tier now. I hope they go belly up.

Frazod
05-09-2020, 05:27 PM
It’s official now.

Booger & Tessitore are gone.

Booger is an annoying idiot. Thank God.

Bowser
05-09-2020, 05:33 PM
With the way ESPN has been cutting high dollar salaries the past few years, I sincerely doubt they could afford Al Michaels much less Peyton.

PurpleRiders51
05-09-2020, 05:50 PM
I see he's not well received around here but I like Peyton Manning, the dude makes me laugh.

Bowser
05-09-2020, 05:53 PM
I see he's not well received around here but I like Peyton Manning, the dude makes me laugh.

He was a major hemorrhoid for us for many years. But yes, he does have a good timing with comedy. His SNL skit with the kids is a classic.

Frazod
05-09-2020, 06:07 PM

He's the fucking devil. :mad:

Megatron96
05-09-2020, 06:09 PM
I would welcome Peyton simply because we'd get an elite level of analysis. If we can't have someone who's just very entertaining, like Madden was, then I'll take smart analysis every time. Listening to Booger state the obvious all night long just got old really fast.

displacedinMN
05-09-2020, 06:36 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ESPN is going to have a new Monday Night Football booth. Joe Tessitore and Booger McFarland will not return, via sources. The successors will be internal. No decision has been made yet. Both Tessitore and McFarland will remain in prominent roles at ESPN.</p>&mdash; Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) <a href="https://twitter.com/richarddeitsch/status/1259207829539471360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

dropped tweet-bad account.

displacedinMN
05-09-2020, 06:39 PM
Listening to Booger state the obvious all night long just got old really fast.

Not even common sense.
The social media accounts that made fun of him were awesome.

ABC had to cut him. He is a constant joke.

RunKC
05-09-2020, 06:54 PM
Louis Riddick would be a good choice, and he worked with Andy/Veach. Also helps that he was a founding media member of the Mahomes bandwagon

displacedinMN
05-09-2020, 06:54 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Booger McFarland is not returning to Monday Night Football, which means he will not be in the booth on ESPN on Monday nights. <a href="https://t.co/1Cd7neezfv">pic.twitter.com/1Cd7neezfv</a></p>&mdash; Work-At-Home Head (@BigHeadBS) <a href="https://twitter.com/BigHeadBS/status/1259216420845563906?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WhawhaWhat
05-09-2020, 07:05 PM
I didn't mind Joe Tessitore but he wasn't helped at all by the clowns they had in there with him.

Chieftain
05-09-2020, 07:11 PM
I like Collinsworth. Him and Michaels have excellent chemistry.

Megatron96
05-09-2020, 07:50 PM
I like Collinsworth. Him and Michaels have excellent chemistry.

Chris is actually pretty good, IMO. Solid analysis most of the time, and he's a big Mahomes fan.

KurtCobain
I'm rooting for Levy/Orlovski, but they'll probably want a black guy in the mix for PC reasons.

chiefzilla1501
Watching the super bowl again and can't help but think about how fucking robbed we were that in one of the most exciting few minutes of football, we had guys falling asleep in the booth.

That does double for tessitores lame excitement over mahomes left handed pass vs Denver.

Good commentators make a difference. I rewatch the hell out of mahomes 4th down ravens miracle because of nantz. Same with Harlan calling two games.

chiefzilla1501
05-09-2020, 07:51 PM
Chris is actually pretty good, IMO. Solid analysis most of the time, and he's a big Mahomes fan.

I know a lot of people hate him. He's cocky and smug. Sure. But the guy really does his homework.

srvy
05-09-2020, 08:41 PM
Knowing ESPN play by play will be Beth Mowins.

RealSNR
05-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Knowing ESPN play by play will be Beth Mowins.

Actually, she's pretty good. I think she'd legit be better than Steve Levy.

I know that will be a minority opinion, but whatever. You gotta admit that she did a good job in Mahomes' first NFL start, the week 17 against Denver

srvy
05-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Actually, she's pretty good. I think she'd legit be better than Steve Levy.

I know that will be a minority opinion, but whatever. You gotta admit that she did a good job in Mahomes' first NFL start, the week 17 against Denver

Yeah I thought she was fine also. Just pointing out espn will make the call on race and gender and probably mistakenly slip into a good pick. I like the choice of Riddick to do color. Longtime fan since the moment I heard him on whb 810 after Andy was hired by the Clarks.

Sorry
05-09-2020, 10:29 PM
Yeah I thought she was fine also. Just pointing out espn will make the call on race and gender and probably mistakenly slip into a good pick. I like the choice of Riddick to do color. Longtime fan since the moment I heard him on whb 810 after Andy was hired by the Clarks.

Riddick should really be a GM, he's SUPER knowledgeable about football and it's kinks. Idc if it's a woman, but I want some life in the voice of the commentator to really bring the game alive.

LIVForTheKingdom
05-09-2020, 11:43 PM
On a side note, I'd like to see NBC try and poach Andrew Catalon from CBS when Michaels does inevitably retire (will be a VERY sad day for the world, but we know it's coming sooner rather than later). Due to the insane depth they have he's buried as the #5 play by play, but he does a great job. He's very young too, rising star.

gblowfish
05-10-2020, 08:33 AM
No more Booger on ESPN. MNF finally blew its nose!
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-joe-tessitore-booger-mc-farland-will-not-return-to-esp-ns-mnf-booth-200846364.html

MahiMike
05-10-2020, 10:21 AM
I think Manning will be about 1 step up from Montana. I tried watching his little shows he does. Boring.

Chieftain
05-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Steve Levy was great at calling hockey games. I know he has been doing college football these past few years but I haven't followed up so I'm not sure how good he is at football.

CarlosCarson27
05-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Trying to get?
If its exactly what the league wants . It's exactly what will happen.
Manning won't be choosing. He will be told to.
There is no option.

CarlosCarson27
05-10-2020, 01:21 PM
No more Booger on ESPN. MNF finally blew its nose!
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-joe-tessitore-booger-mc-farland-will-not-return-to-esp-ns-mnf-booth-200846364.html

It's not like no one knew he was a one shot deal.
His water is wet dialog was annoying. .and thst stupid sideline Pope mobile

CasselGotPeedOn
05-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Trying to get?
If its exactly what the league wants . It's exactly what will happen.
Manning won't be choosing. He will be told to.
There is no option.

Do you ever get tired of being a complete retard?

CarlosCarson27
05-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Do you ever get tired of being a complete retard?

Not when I'm absolutely correct.
They gave him his retirement SB.
He'll do exactly as told by his nfl gods.

Chiefspants
05-10-2020, 03:02 PM

That’s a fun piece of a trivia too.

FAX
05-10-2020, 03:05 PM
"If they replace me on MNF, I won't work there anymore."

-Booger

FAX

DeepPurple
05-10-2020, 03:09 PM
I wish someone wanted Fouts too.

I guess you didn't hear the good news in April, Fouts is out at CBS.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=14898716

KChiefs1
05-26-2020, 10:12 PM
Louis Riddick would be a good choice, and he worked with Andy/Veach. Also helps that he was a founding media member of the Mahomes bandwagon

Louis Riddick blocked me for some reason. I know I’ve never posted anything that could possibly offend him.

It’s got me bumfuzzled.

Is there a way to find out when & why?

InChiefsHeaven
05-27-2020, 07:04 AM
Louis Riddick blocked me for some reason. I know I’ve never posted anything that could possibly offend him.

It’s got me bumfuzzled.

Is there a way to find out when & why?

I have it on good authority that it's the naked pics you sent him...he really wants you to know that he ain't about that...

Shaid
05-27-2020, 09:45 AM
I have it on good authority that it's the naked pics you sent him...he really wants you to know that he ain't about that...

I blocked him for the same reason. Take a hint!

KChiefs1
05-27-2020, 11:14 AM
I blocked him for the same reason. Take a hint!

You guys can’t handle it because my cock is twice as big as yours. You munchkins need to just accept it. I figured Louis had a big one too but I guess “micro” is the keyword for you guys.