PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 1993 AFC divisional playoff

Wallcrawler
03-10-2020, 05:13 PM
J_xHjQnG0Q8

Great game, super violent defense. I was 15 when I watched this live.

Call of the game is at 1:32:07

"Tackle made by Dan Saleamua and Charles Mincy, as Jaime fields was coming on the backside of Moon."

LMMFAO.

rabblerouser
03-10-2020, 06:17 PM
I watched this game so many times on VHS, it's not even funny...

Ubeja Vontell
03-10-2020, 09:48 PM
Good seeing Kimble Anders again, what a stud. Outstanding receiver as a FB.

bobbything
03-10-2020, 09:53 PM
I watched this entire game in preparation of the Indy game last year. Defense, the way is was played then, is completely outlawed now. At least 50% of those hits are now personal fouls—right or wrong. Both QBs got absolutely abused that game. I lololol at the “hit” Jones our on Brady in the AFCCG when I watch this.

There is a full-on brawl in the second half that would have amounted to about 5 ejections now.

Great game.

Lilmrp117
03-10-2020, 10:07 PM
Good seeing Kimble Anders again, what a stud. Outstanding receiver as a FB.

Except in the next game when he let what would have been a TD pass hit off his shoulder pad for an INT in the end zone right before half, pretty much snuffing out our chance for a comeback. We may have lost that game anyway but who know if things would have unfolded differently had he caught that ball. Ill never forgive him for that.

ChiefBlueCFC
03-11-2020, 12:01 PM
I remember this game very fondly in the fact that I didn't get to watch the first half as we had an extended family Christmas and got home right as the second half started. I remember the building off Metcalf had an arrowhead lit up on it

Rasputin
03-11-2020, 12:07 PM
I watched this game so many times on VHS, it's not even funny...

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

cwhocares
03-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Myself and 2 other buddies decided to take a road trip to see the game. We stopped in Columbus Ohio to pick up another friend then headed out. One of the guys knew someone who got us tickets and gave us a house to stay in. Snow piled up everywhere. I'm talking 8 to 10 feet on the roadside. Went to a small place called French Lick Tavern. When we pulled up, there were 4 trucks in the parking lot and about 15 - 20 snowmobiles. They had the hottest wings I ever tasted. Parking was horrible at the stadium. We had to park about 4 blocks away. Again, snow piled up everywhere. I kept watching Montana after he got hit and I don't think he had a clue where he was. Overall, a good time. Would have been better with a win.