PDA

View Full Version : Football Joe Schobert to JAX (5 yrs, $53.75M)

pugsnotdrugs19
03-17-2020, 12:59 PM
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1239986395365675008?s=21

$22.5M guaranteed

OKchiefs
03-17-2020, 01:04 PM
Seems pretty comparable to what we gave Anthony Hitchens? The difference is Hitchens kind of sucks and has an awful contract structure to where we can't cut him until 2022 without taking a large hit against the cap.

staylor26
03-17-2020, 01:05 PM
Seems pretty comparable to what we gave Anthony Hitchens? The difference is Hitchens kind of sucks and has an awful contract structure to where we can't cut him until 2022 without taking a large hit against the cap.

Do you ever stop bitching you miserable fuck?

Good grief.

Kiimo
03-17-2020, 01:06 PM
Isn't this guy more like Frank Clark than Hitchens

edit: nevermind good in coverage. I just heard he was good at rushing the passer in college

OKchiefs
03-17-2020, 01:07 PM
Do you ever stop bitching you miserable ****?

Good grief.

So you're happy with Hitchens? Should I pump sunshine just for the sake of it? Maybe put me on ignore instead of stalking me.

Kiimo
03-17-2020, 01:08 PM
I'd love to replace Hitchens but we're locked into that contract

staylor26
03-17-2020, 01:08 PM
So you're happy with Hitchens? Should I pump sunshine just for the sake of it? Maybe put me on ignore instead of stalking me.

No, I’m not happy with Hitchens, but he’s not going anywhere and we just won a fucking SB with him so my first thought when I saw Schobert signed with the Jags wasn’t to bitch about Hitchens because I’m not a miserable fuck.

dlphg9
03-17-2020, 01:13 PM
Do you ever stop bitching you miserable ****?

Good grief.

No, literally never. He bitches about all things Mizzou(dont blame him), Royals(they suck, but it was expected), and Chiefs(we just won the SB and hes finding some to bitch about). You started that one stupid ass thread, but if you had replaced that mac dude with OKchiefs no one would have given you shit.

OKchiefs
03-17-2020, 01:17 PM
No, I’m not happy with Hitchens, but he’s not going anywhere and we just won a ****ing SB with him so my first thought when I saw Schobert signed with the Jags wasn’t to bitch about Hitchens because I’m not a miserable ****.

No you are a miserable fuck, there's no doubt about that. You're trying your hardest to be the new Dane of the board, even though he seems to have simmered down in his limited reappearance on here. Maybe take a cue and quit being an asshole. Sure, I bitch a lot. Big fucking deal, what harm is it to you? Either disagree with the opinion or ignore it altogether, what's the point in personal attacks?

staylor26
03-17-2020, 01:19 PM
No you are a miserable fuck, there's no doubt about that. You're trying your hardest to be the new Dane of the board, even though he seems to have simmered down in his limited reappearance on here. Maybe take a cue and quit being an asshole. Sure, I bitch a lot. Big fucking deal, what harm is it to you? Either disagree with the opinion or ignore it altogether, what's the point in personal attacks?

All I’ve ever done is point out you’re a miserable fuck while you wished me and my entire family would get the virus and die in my rep just yesterday.

Kill yourself loser.

RealSNR
03-17-2020, 01:23 PM

There's being a miserable fuck, and then there's being a clueless miserable fuck.

You're the latter.

FAX
03-17-2020, 01:26 PM
Hitchens actually played pretty darn well from the bye onward.

IMO, he is a bit underappreciated as a player (respected by his fellow defensive teammates, however).

FAX

gblowfish
03-17-2020, 03:17 PM
All I’ve ever done is point out you’re a miserable **** while you wished me and my entire family would get the virus and die in my rep just yesterday.

Kill yourself loser.

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!

KChiefs1
03-17-2020, 03:24 PM
I’d take him over Hitchens.

Bump
03-17-2020, 03:26 PM
Hitchens actually played pretty darn well from the bye onward.

IMO, he is a bit underappreciated as a player (respected by his fellow defensive teammates, however).

FAX

are there any players that aren't respected by his fellow teammates?

Orlando Scandrick has to be one, but you never really hear much about that.

Setsuna
03-17-2020, 04:39 PM
I love the signing. I just hope we are tanking for Trevor.

Megatron96
03-17-2020, 05:32 PM
Schobert is a pretty good coverage LB that can rush the passer. He does seem to have trouble against the run, no idea why. But he's a pretty good defensive QB as well, and his prime years are still ahead of him.

KurtCobain
03-17-2020, 07:55 PM
Do you ever stop bitching you miserable fuck?

Good grief.

Do you ever stop bitching about other people being miserable?

staylor26
03-17-2020, 07:57 PM
Do you ever stop bitching about other people being miserable?

Coincidence

Chargem
03-18-2020, 05:20 AM
Both this contract and the Littleton one makes me wish the Chiefs had been in on them, both seem pretty affordable.