PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jordan Lucas #24 to Bears

Trivers
03-22-2020, 12:08 PM
https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/22/chicago-bears-sign-former-kansas-city-chiefs-strong-safety-jordan-lucas-one-year-deal/

Only a one year deal.

Why would he leave for a one year deal....unless he may have not made the team next year??

Do we get a draft pick for him?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
03-22-2020, 12:13 PM
How many times does this need to be said. This was posted in the FA thread

Trivers
03-22-2020, 12:16 PM

Excuse me.

Don't read that long and boring thread...only care about CHIEFS FA coming and going.

So do we get anything for him or not?

Rasputin
03-22-2020, 12:19 PM

This is news to me so Q police can fuck the fuck off.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-22-2020, 12:21 PM
If you do not or can not update thread heads. Mega threads stool

ChiTown
03-22-2020, 12:21 PM

Mega-Threads can bite my ass. They completely suck, especially for people that have to wade through pages of shit to get the info that Trivers posted.

pugsnotdrugs19
03-22-2020, 12:43 PM
I really, reallllllly don’t get why anyone cares one way or another about if there are separate threads or not.

Does it really bother you? Cause if so, seek help.

TrebMaxx
03-22-2020, 12:50 PM

The FA mega thread is more about peeps arguing over this or that, post after post, then sprinkled with a actual FA move. Fuck that shit. You can use it all you want that's your prerogative. Why worry about a separate thread that for many of us is news. You don't have to click on it. Scroll on and stay calm.

Prison Bitch
03-22-2020, 12:56 PM

Shut up

Trivers
03-22-2020, 12:59 PM
IS THIS CP's 1st FOOD FIGHT OF THE OFF-SEASON???

I always wondered what would people would argue about after winning a SB!!

With Smith gone, Reid a HoF bound coach, Defense fixed, and Sweet Cheeks banned, what was left to get the blood boiling during the off season!?!?!?

CPers defending the honor of a MegaThread....who would have thunk it.

scho63
03-22-2020, 01:02 PM
Probably because people don't want to see 150 threads on the front page for every broke dick who gets signed and nobody gives a fuck about.

Just maybe.....

Chief Northman
03-22-2020, 01:07 PM
Probably because people don't want to see 150 threads on the front page for every broke dick who gets signed and nobody gives a **** about.

Just maybe.....

Yip

tmax63
03-22-2020, 01:55 PM
So I guess we get to go to other sites to find out Chiefs news and come here for what again?

Nickhead
03-22-2020, 01:57 PM

With Smith gone, Reid a HoF bound coach, Defense fixed, and Sweet Cheeks banned, what was left to get the blood boiling during the off season!?!?!?

nah, that award went to cp'ers who fought over whether or not mahomes had four turnovers in the SB :D

tmax63
03-22-2020, 02:01 PM
We have a new thread about a broke dick going to the Raiders but can't have one concerning the Chiefs??????????

Rasputin
03-22-2020, 02:19 PM
Probably because people don't want to see 150 threads on the front page for every broke dick who gets signed and nobody gives a fuck about.

Just maybe.....

There are 25 threads in the Lounge front page 2 of those are FA threads and the FA mega thread isn't even on the front page. So kindly get AidsCorona Light bud.

Rasputin
03-22-2020, 02:51 PM
Hey milkshock if you're going neg rep somebody then come out of lurking and post something so I can shove my gargantuan rep stick up your anus.

rabblerouser
03-22-2020, 03:03 PM

How long have you and UQuieffyBurger been buttbuddies?

Asking for a very gay friend.

MMXcalibur
03-22-2020, 03:19 PM
Fuck your megathreads.

I come here, read the topic titles to get the news of the day, and enter the ones I would like to get more opinions on.

I'm not sifting through a shitton of useless posts.

Rasputin
03-22-2020, 03:21 PM
I was really hoping Jordan Lucas was going make the grade in Kansas City but Veach can't hit them all but he should be GM of the year.

What a turnaround he did with this Defense in one fucking year that is to be commended.

threebag
03-22-2020, 03:36 PM
So I guess we get to go to other sites to find out Chiefs news and come here for what again?

Trivia Toss Off

Bowser
03-22-2020, 03:48 PM
Oh kick ass, a CP fight!

WHO WANTS A BANNIN'?

alpha_omega
03-22-2020, 04:45 PM
He may not even make the Bears. See ya.

HemiEd
03-22-2020, 05:14 PM
Probably because people don't want to see 150 threads on the front page for every broke dick who gets signed and nobody gives a **** about.

Just maybe.....

Actually I would prefer an individual thread for each player move, no matter how many that may be.
We really don't need any more virus threads, that fucking news is everywhere you turn.

Superbowltrashcan
03-22-2020, 07:38 PM
I really, reallllllly don’t get why anyone cares one way or another about if there are separate threads or not.

Does it really bother you? Cause if so, seek help.

I always thought it made the most sense to have a Megathread for all transactions not directly involving the Chiefs and perhaps some of the higher profile players on other teams. Frankly I appreciate not having to dig through a Megathread but I know others feel otherwise. I’ve always felt griping about the other threads seemed odd. Bothered? Don’t read them or post in them. No one makes you go through the parking lot let alone go inside every other restaurant you drive by on the way to a place serving a buffet. In fact when people who post “Q” or “put it in the Megathread”, it is akin to going inside the restaurant and yelling at the owner about the food they are serving. Just keep driving and go enjoy your all in one place buffet...

Jewish Rabbi
03-22-2020, 07:49 PM
I always thought it made the most sense to have a Megathread for all transactions not directly involving the Chiefs and perhaps some of the higher profile players on other teams. Frankly I appreciate not having to dig through a Megathread but I know others feel otherwise. I’ve always felt griping about the other threads seemed odd. Bothered? Don’t read them or post in them. No one makes you go through the parking lot let alone go inside every other restaurant you drive by on the way to a place serving a buffet. In fact when people who post “Q” or “put it in the Megathread”, it is akin to going inside the restaurant and yelling at the owner about the food they are serving. Just keep driving and go enjoy your all in one place buffet...

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE SALMON AT THE BUFFET I DON’T EAT SEAFOOD!

carcosa
03-22-2020, 08:33 PM
SICK OF ALL THESE TRAITORS!!!!!!!!

RealSNR
03-22-2020, 08:52 PM

It's the same thing as usual. Someone acts like an annoying twat online and people call that person out.

What they're being an annoying twat about may have changed, but it's definitely still a thing.

rabblerouser
03-22-2020, 10:46 PM
WHY THE **** IS THERE SALMON AT THE BUFFET I DON’T EAT SEAFOOD!

I thought you didn't eat the pork?

Jewish Rabbi
03-23-2020, 08:08 AM
I thought you didn't eat the pork?

I just eat pussy!!!

HayWire
03-23-2020, 09:02 AM
I just eat pussy!!!

Good thinking. I'm quarantined and out of ramen.... wondering what smoked cat wood taste like

rtmike
03-23-2020, 03:55 PM
“I am so glad Pa..., I mean Rick Foles is my quarterback.”