PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Texans vs. Chiefs Divisional Round Highlights | NFL 2019 Playoffs

petegz28
03-27-2020, 08:37 PM
Don't care if Q....you can't see enough of Mahomes and Kelce absolutely taking over a game and dominating like they did this game

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-R1s1wv5y5g" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eDave
03-27-2020, 08:38 PM
Right on. That game was tits. Gonna watch now. That 1st quarter ended up being what beat them in the end.

I forget, did they talk a lot of shit after the 1st?

mdchiefsfan
03-27-2020, 08:39 PM
I have watched this game at least 3 times with the free gamepass this week. It never gets old!

petegz28
03-27-2020, 08:42 PM
I have watched this game at least 3 times with the free gamepass this week. It never gets old!

I've watched a lot of football and I cannot recall a game where a QB and TE literally took over a game and dominated like these 2 did. It was like they just told the rest of the team to get the fuck out of the way for the most part.

And props to the D for shutting it down so the come back could happen

eDave
03-27-2020, 08:48 PM
Harman changed this game. Just flipped it upside down. Chiefs O was damn near perfect after that.

Then Sorenson did the same for the D, Who was damn near perfect after that.

Why Not?
03-27-2020, 08:51 PM
I’ll never forget that game(like any of us ever will lol). I had got my tickets to KC and set up the surprise of a lifetime for my 8 year old son as soon as the Ravens had lost the night before. I just knew we were gonna best the Texans and play for our trophy at home the next week. He was planted right on my side on the couch when the game started. Before I could bat an eye it was 24-0. I did all I could to hide my disappointment. I was so bummed. My son, since he’s my son, could tell anyway. In beautiful, 8 year old logic, he said “well at least they(the Chiefs)have plenty of time left to get a pick 6(his favorite play in football)”he was so youthfully optimistic. I just tried to grin as that familiar, sinking feeling burbled up within me. I was emotionally spent. I looked at my son, and remorsefully thought about the football trip of a lifetime he and I would be denied. And then............the 2nd quarter began.

eDave
03-27-2020, 08:54 PM
If Mahomes didn't have all his other talents, he'd be touted for his run game on level with Lamar. I like Mahomes run style way better. Bigger plays too.

eDave
03-27-2020, 09:01 PM
Forgot how the score should have been 55-31

Why Not?
03-27-2020, 09:02 PM
If Mahomes didn't have all his other talents, he'd be touted for his run game on level with Lamar. I like Mahomes run style way better. Bigger plays too.

Yep. He’s a smarter runner, I think. Pat is a created player on Madden. He’s just fucking unstoppable. He’s the new Chuck Norris. Or as Chuck Norris would say “I’m the old Patrick Mahomes”. Drop Pat in NY city for a day and there’s no more Corona.

petegz28
03-27-2020, 09:04 PM

Mahomes is just fucking sick. There are really no words to describe him other than he is Mahomes. And if you believe (and I do) what he said where he said he is just now starting to learn to read defenses and such then holy fuck.

I still say he plays the game like Elway did which was make every throw you can make from any platform and when he ran it was always a dagger.

But Manning was probably the best QB between the ears or Montana. If this kid gets to that level, and I think he will under Reid, I mean look the fuck out.

eDave
03-27-2020, 09:05 PM
Yep. He’s a smarter runner, I think. Pat is a created player on Madden. He’s just fucking unstoppable. He’s the new Chuck Norris. Or as Chuck Norris would say “I’m the old Patrick Mahomes”. Drop Pat in NY city for a day and there’s no more Corona.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/8vUEXZA2me7vnuUvrs/giphy.gif

Why Not?
03-27-2020, 09:06 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/8vUEXZA2me7vnuUvrs/giphy.gif

Hahahhah. Okay, I’ll stop comparing the inferior Norris to our boy.

eDave
03-27-2020, 09:14 PM
Mahomes is just fucking sick. There are really no words to describe him other than he is Mahomes. And if you believe (and I do) what he said where he said he is just now starting to learn to read defenses and such then holy fuck.

I still say he plays the game like Elway did which was make every throw you can make from any platform and when he ran it was always a dagger.

But Manning was probably the best QB between the ears or Montana. If this kid gets to that level, and I think he will under Reid, I mean look the fuck out.

We should roll with this exact team every year.

comochiefsfan
03-27-2020, 09:19 PM
I spent $175 a pop for tickets up in the cheap seats. I really wanted to get to a playoff game because I really felt that this was the year for us, and I wanted to be able to say that I was in the building at some point during the playoff run.

After that first quarter, I was in a complete state of shock. I admit that I was a little apprehensive of facing Watson, but I NEVER expected a 24-0 beat down. I was crushed and sadly talking to my buddies about what we were going to have to do about Andy.

Then the 2nd quarter happened. Kelce was absolutely unguardable and Mahomes was completely unconscious throwing the football.

Kelce spiking the ball after the second touchdown and Mahomes sprinting all the way down the field pumping his fists and screaming told me all I needed to know about how the rest of the game was going to go. We weren't just going to win, we were going to obliterate the Texans.

In 15 minutes, that game changed from all of our worst nightmare, to one of the greatest football games i've ever been to. i didn't think anything would top the Ravens game in 2018 while i was walking out of the stadium that day, but the game against the Texans was damn close.

What a day, and perhaps a defining moment in the trajectory of this franchise going forward.

Chiefspants
03-27-2020, 10:05 PM
I spent $175 a pop for tickets up in the cheap seats. I really wanted to get to a playoff game because I really felt that this was the year for us, and I wanted to be able to say that I was in the building at some point during the playoff run.

After that first quarter, I was in a complete state of shock. I admit that I was a little apprehensive of facing Watson, but I NEVER expected a 24-0 beat down. I was crushed and sadly talking to my buddies about what we were going to have to do about Andy.

Then the 2nd quarter happened. Kelce was absolutely unguardable and Mahomes was completely unconscious throwing the football.

Kelce spiking the ball after the second touchdown and Mahomes sprinting all the way down the field pumping his fists and screaming told me all I needed to know about how the rest of the game was going to go. We weren't just going to win, we were going to obliterate the Texans.

In 15 minutes, that game changed from all of our worst nightmare, to one of the greatest football games i've ever been to. i didn't think anything would top the Ravens game in 2018 while i was walking out of the stadium that day, but the game against the Texans was damn close.

What a day, and perhaps a defining moment in the trajectory of this franchise going forward.

Beautiful post, rep.

carcosa
03-27-2020, 10:10 PM
Literally jacking off to the video!!!!

scho63
03-27-2020, 10:29 PM
Here's the whole game

https://www.nflfullhd.com/houston-texans-vs-kansas-city-chiefs-12-jan-2020-replay-full-game/

scho63
03-27-2020, 10:34 PM
Demarcus Robinson SUCKED cock this game.

Lost his resign with this shitty play

displacedinMN
03-28-2020, 10:18 AM
I am amazed on how a few TD's ---HOU D lets Kelce just sit there. Open. Duh.

Chiefspants
03-28-2020, 11:37 AM
Demarcus Robinson SUCKED cock this game.

Lost his resign with this shitty play

The playoffs seemed to get too big for him in general. Which is weird, I remembered him stepping up against the Pats last year.

mililo4cpa
03-28-2020, 03:03 PM
I was texting Coochie Liquor and my son during the first, trying to stay positive. At some point, I said something like “if we can get it to 24-14 by half, we’ll have a chance...”

Once the ball popped out on the kickoff, it was over...

Bob Dole
03-28-2020, 07:25 PM
I was sitting in a pool hall/bar a block from Texas wearing a Holmes jersey, surrounded by Texans fans. Talk about some shit talking the first 20 minutes,

They all left at the half.

Kman34
03-28-2020, 07:48 PM
Mahomes dragging his foot to keep that part of his body at the line of scrimmage is one of the most underrated plays of the playoffs... Just amazing....