PDA

View Full Version : Football NFL Gamepass free through May 31, 2020

Lurker
04-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Heard this from a friend and haven't seen it posted on here. Maybe "everyone already knows this, moran!" Maybe it's buried in a mega-thread somewhere.

Here's a rundown of some of the content. I'm sure most of you know this stuff.

Games from 2009-2019, All-22 coaches' film footage, "condensed games" (full games abridged to approximately 45minutes), episodes of "Mic'd Up", "Hard Knocks", film session breakdowns with former coaches and NFL players.

If you care about privacy issues, know you have to create an account. It looks like they only ask for email and password. That's enough to deter me but I know I'm in the minority on such things.

KChiefs1
04-02-2020, 12:13 AM
Everyone already knows this, Moran!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/fXSqxKev8miWY/giphy.gif

Lurker
04-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Everyone already knows this, Moran!

:doh!:
:hmmm:
I guess there's no such thing as preemptively defending myself on this board. They see the defensive measure and attack it!
:bolt:
:)

Kman34
04-02-2020, 09:09 AM
:doh!:
:hmmm:
I guess there's no such thing as preemptively defending myself on this board. They see the defensive measure and attack it!
:bolt:
:)

I think there was a thread two weeks ago about it... Yeah no one gets a break around here.. that’s why it’s fun...:D

Mecca
04-02-2020, 09:15 AM
It's actually 99 cents now so if you didn't sign up right away you missed the free part.

tyecopeland
04-02-2020, 09:56 AM
It's actually 99 cents now so if you didn't sign up right away you missed the free part.

When I signed up for free the app told me it was 99 cents but if i signed up through a browser it was free.