PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Watching another chiefs fan made highlight video

big nasty kcnut
04-17-2020, 11:18 PM
I was thinking how we won the super bowl. I had faith we win but a small part of me was worried that our because chiefs curse would rear it ugly head again and we lose. That pat might be a dan marino great talent no championship. Yet we fucking did it. Our d didn't screw up like the no punt game or the 2013 game. Our special team didn't miss the kicks like the kicker who shall go unnamed. We won the game. We show those 49ers that celebrating too early had a price and we made them pay the rent money. We came to collect. Watching those videos helps during these time. Just remember we ruined the nfl celbration by denying a old nfl team to win the super bowl on it 100th anniversary like we did it for it 50th anniversary celebration. I love us!

Simply Red
04-18-2020, 12:01 AM
It really never stops being unbelievable. I get what you mean Brad. I'm more concerned about 2020/21 season being shortened, modified, eliminated due to this damn virus. Nobody else seems concerned, so maybe I shouldn't be. I mean it's got me so disconnected and expectations set so low that I'm not even following draft coverage.

Rasputin
04-18-2020, 12:18 AM
It really never stops being unbelievable. I get what you mean Brad. I'm more concerned about 2020/21 season being shortened, modified, eliminated due to this damn virus. Nobody else seems concerned, so maybe I shouldn't be. I mean it's got me so disconnected and expectations set so low that I'm not even following draft coverage.

I'm with you SR i'm really concerned. We finally got our shit together as a team and the greatest quarterback future GOAT to ever be and it might not be again this year or any forseeable future.