PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports WNBA Announces Creation of Kobe and Gigi Bryant "My Dad the Rapist" Award

scho63
04-18-2020, 04:23 AM
Nothing says #MeToo, standing up for a woman's rights, feminist power and all that other bullshit malarkey fake outrage than creating an award for a rapist and all that he did for women's basketball.

I wonder if their assholes hurt as much as the young lady who needed 13 stitches to close the gash in her ass after Kobe raped her.

Gotta just love how some people and communities just allow you to do anything.

OJ and Kobe - top hero's of their community

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2887217-wnba-announces-creation-of-kobe-and-gigi-bryant-advocacy-award?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

The WNBA saved its biggest announcement for last on Friday as it hosted its draft live on ESPN.

Following the 36th and final pick, league Commissioner Cathy Engelbert announced the creation of the Kobe and Gigi Bryant WNBA Advocacy Award:

"Kobe was an incredible champion of women's basketball, and Gianna shared his passion and dedication to our game," Engelbert said. "The Kobe and Gigi Bryant WNBA Advocacy Award will honor their legacy and reflect Kobe's commitment to mentoring the next generation of players, promoting the game and giving back to the community."

According to the WNBA's statement, the award will honor advocates and influencers who use their time, talent and platform to raise awareness for the game: "The [award will] include a charitable component that highlights Kobe's legacy as a coach and mentor and Gigi's inspirational, relentless commitment to playing at the highest levels of the game."

Engelbert said the award will be presented yearly during NBA All-Star Weekend, with Vanessa Bryant, Kobe's wife and Gianna's mother, playing a large role in picking a winner.

Bryant will be at All-Star Weekend in Indianapolis in 2021 to give out the award in person.

Rasputin
04-18-2020, 05:36 AM
And the award goes too

Drum roll.........................................

Mr. Ben Rothlessburger.

Why Not?
04-18-2020, 07:40 AM
The WNBA is still a thing?

ChiefsCountry
04-18-2020, 07:45 AM
The WNBA is still a thing?

WNBA is the NBA'S tax write off

58-4ever
04-18-2020, 08:32 AM
Wait... Wut?!

notorious
04-18-2020, 08:33 AM
And the award goes too

Drum roll.........................................

Mr. Ben Rothlessburger.

LMAO

OrtonsPiercedTaint
04-18-2020, 08:35 AM
The ring his wife got this time. Not so nice

KCJake
04-18-2020, 08:43 AM
13 stitches really? Wow

notorious
04-18-2020, 08:44 AM
13 stitches really? Wow

She is lucky a CP member didn't get to her.

DJJasonp
04-18-2020, 08:52 AM
We are an interesting society......

DaFace
04-18-2020, 08:58 AM
I can't tell if you tried to make the title funny, critical, or just plain stupid.

ThaVirus
04-18-2020, 09:02 AM
Kobe was tall, dark, handsome, athletic, rich and famous.

Not to say that there aren't some weirdos out there with sexual aggression fantasies that cross the line, but I don't believe he raped that girl.

Deberg_1990
04-18-2020, 09:16 AM
It wasn’t consensual?

Hoover
04-18-2020, 09:19 AM
got scared for a moment, thought my wife found Chiefs Planet and started posting stupid shit....

notorious
04-18-2020, 09:26 AM
got scared for a moment, thought my wife found Chiefs Planet and started posting stupid shit....

Oh Hoover, just imagine a if a wife or ex came on here pissed off and had an axe to grind.

It would be uncontainable burst.

Prison Bitch
04-18-2020, 10:40 AM

Not to say that there aren't some weirdos out there with sexual aggression fantasies that cross the line, but I don't believe he raped that girl.

Wow. Just Unbelievable ^

Bugeater
04-18-2020, 10:45 AM
She is lucky a CP member didn't get to her.They would still be stitching dat ass up.

ThyKingdomCome15
04-18-2020, 10:45 AM
Who cares

Bugeater
04-18-2020, 10:47 AM
I DON'T CARE BUT I TOOK THE TIME TO CLICK ON THE THREAD AND TYPE OUT A RESPONSE

TLO
04-18-2020, 10:52 AM

I COULD CARE LESS

JohnnyHammersticks
04-18-2020, 10:53 AM
It wasn’t consensual?

It was, eventually. Just took a few million bucks.

DJJasonp
04-18-2020, 11:01 AM

I dont know about you all......but my consensual sex has never ended with stitches being necessary.

(and yes, I, along with the rest of you, is packing 11")

I think it started as consensual - and went south from there.

But none of us were there, so who knows.

TLO
04-18-2020, 11:18 AM
I dont know about you all......but my consensual sex has never ended with stitches being necessary.

(and yes, I, along with the rest of you, is packing 11")

I think it started as consensual - and went south from there.

But none of us were there, so who knows.

"Wrong hole Kobe... WRONG HOLE KOBE"

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-18-2020, 11:22 AM
There used to be a thing among NBA players to accomplish what they called, "the trinity" with NBA groupies. Supposedly, one of the executives mentioned this offhand in a meeting that the commissioner's office had about the Kobe allegations. Stern asked for clarification, and according to the story, was beyond aghast when it was explained to him.

RealSNR
04-18-2020, 11:24 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkjYfetLLZQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin
04-18-2020, 11:42 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkjYfetLLZQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's fucking funny

saphojunkie
04-18-2020, 11:57 AM
God you suck as a human

ThaVirus
04-18-2020, 12:11 PM
Wow. Just Unbelievable ^

What's hard to believe?

ThaVirus
04-18-2020, 12:12 PM
There used to be a thing among NBA players to accomplish what they called, "the trinity" with NBA groupies. Supposedly, one of the executives mentioned this offhand in a meeting that the commissioner's office had about the Kobe allegations. Stern asked for clarification, and according to the story, was beyond aghast when it was explained to him.

Spill the tea, Hamas..

notorious
04-18-2020, 12:14 PM
Spill the tea, Hamas..

Trinity = 3

3 "desirable" openings to a woman.

frozenchief
04-18-2020, 12:22 PM

That’s a good question. There was no trial so we will never know. I’ve never heard about 13 stitches (which isn’t even on Wikipedia) but I did know she bled, although the amount of blood was not discussed. But evidence of vaginal trauma is present in about 50% of cases in both consensual and non-consensual sex.* The degree of trauma is not clear in this case.

The accuser made several contradictory statements about her behavior about that night and the next day. There were witnesses who were on record stating she was taking anti-psychotic medications. When she went to her rape exam, her underwear had sperm from another man. She had not showered but she said she changed her clothing. This evidence, though, means that the origin of the vaginal trauma is in doubt. Active sperm would only be present for maybe 24 hours, so whatever the source of the sperm, it was recent. Yes, sperm can be found up to 60 hours after a medical exam, but that is 60 hours inside a person, not outside a person. Big difference in environment. Certainly there were enough inconsistencies to make a conviction a dicey proposition.

Kobe apologized and said he thought it was consensual but apparently she didn’t. That is generally a defense to charges of rape, although some states may differ. Did he say this because it was true or as part of a settlement? Hard to say.

My guess from the evidence we do have? It started consensually. What I don’t know is: 1) did it end consensually? and 2) did Kobe think it ended consensually? The evidence is not clear for either of those questions. For me, Since there was no trial and the evidence is murky, I stick with innocent until proven guilty. It would not surprise me if it started consensually, it started to hurt, she wanted it to stop but he was close and in the heat of the moment, he discounted what she said so he could finish. Depending on how a jury viewed the totality of the evidence, that could justify either acquittal or conviction.

* I’m typing this from home. I have the forensic nursing articles on my work computer. I cite them when a government expert witness seeks to argue that evidence of vaginal trauma is evidence that the sex was non-consensual. I haven’t done a sex assault case in years, though. My practice is more in federal court so the sex cases I get are some type of trafficking or child sexual exploitation charges.

Eleazar
04-18-2020, 12:48 PM

You think an event that caused her to need medical attention and 13 stitches to close the wound was consensual?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-18-2020, 12:54 PM
Trinity = 3

Ear, nose, belly button

ThaVirus
04-18-2020, 01:18 PM
Trinity = 3

Ok, I’m gonna need more details.

Are we talking dude’s were trying to fuck all three holes on the same chick? That’s not so crazy.

Was the plan to fuck her ass first, then face fuck her with shit dick? Lol

This shit is too vague.

scho63
04-18-2020, 01:20 PM
God you suck as a human

You suck as a Liberal Hollywood worshipping blind lemming like the rest of the actors you pal around with.

I wonder how you would feel if that was your sister.

ThaVirus
04-18-2020, 01:20 PM
That’s a good question. There was no trial so we will never know. I’ve never heard about 13 stitches (which isn’t even on Wikipedia) but I did know she bled, although the amount of blood was not discussed. But evidence of vaginal trauma is present in about 50% of cases in both consensual and non-consensual sex.* The degree of trauma is not clear in this case.

The accuser made several contradictory statements about her behavior about that night and the next day. There were witnesses who were on record stating she was taking anti-psychotic medications. When she went to her rape exam, her underwear had sperm from another man. She had not showered but she said she changed her clothing. This evidence, though, means that the origin of the vaginal trauma is in doubt. Active sperm would only be present for maybe 24 hours, so whatever the source of the sperm, it was recent. Yes, sperm can be found up to 60 hours after a medical exam, but that is 60 hours inside a person, not outside a person. Big difference in environment. Certainly there were enough inconsistencies to make a conviction a dicey proposition.

Kobe apologized and said he thought it was consensual but apparently she didn’t. That is generally a defense to charges of rape, although some states may differ. Did he say this because it was true or as part of a settlement? Hard to say.

My guess from the evidence we do have? It started consensually. What I don’t know is: 1) did it end consensually? and 2) did Kobe think it ended consensually? The evidence is not clear for either of those questions. For me, Since there was no trial and the evidence is murky, I stick with innocent until proven guilty. It would not surprise me if it started consensually, it started to hurt, she wanted it to stop but he was close and in the heat of the moment, he discounted what she said so he could finish. Depending on how a jury viewed the totality of the evidence, that could justify either acquittal or conviction.

* I’m typing this from home. I have the forensic nursing articles on my work computer. I cite them when a government expert witness seeks to argue that evidence of vaginal trauma is evidence that the sex was non-consensual. I haven’t done a sex assault case in years, though. My practice is more in federal court so the sex cases I get are some type of trafficking or child sexual exploitation charges.

He totes could have done it. I wouldn’t be surprised. I never knew the dude for shit.

As you say, I’m more inclined to lean toward “not guilty” at first when it comes to rape allegations.

eDave
04-18-2020, 01:32 PM
Yikes man.

FloridaMan88
04-18-2020, 01:47 PM
The WNBA couldn't get anyone to watch or care about their draft last night despite the nation being locked in their homes on a Friday night with no new/live sports action in over a month.

Time to shut that shit down.

Just watch Kyrie Irving if you want to see a vagina play basketball.

notorious
04-18-2020, 02:19 PM
Ear, nose, belly button

LMAO

The ear would be.....interesting.

notorious
04-18-2020, 02:20 PM
Ok, I’m gonna need more details.

Are we talking dude’s were trying to **** all three holes on the same chick? That’s not so crazy.

Was the plan to **** her ass first, then face **** her with shit dick? Lol

This shit is too vague.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the%20trinity

ThyKingdomCome15
04-18-2020, 02:40 PM

I had a few seconds :thumb:

dj56dt58
04-18-2020, 02:44 PM
You suck as a Liberal Hollywood worshipping blind lemming like the rest of the actors you pal around with.

As in his sister fucking Kobe, crying rape and getting a large settlement?

HayWire
04-18-2020, 02:47 PM
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the%20trinity

I never knew I was a basketball star

FloridaMan88
04-18-2020, 02:48 PM

JFC why do you care so much about a stupid WNBA award?

The dumb league shouldn't even exist.

carcosa
04-18-2020, 03:02 PM
Gotta just love how some people and communities just allow you to do anything.

OJ and Kobe - top hero's of their community

Hmm, this seems........... racist?

Ubeja Vontell
04-18-2020, 03:08 PM
Has anyone took the time to actually find out what really happened in this situation? It does help dealing with facts.

Titty Meat
04-18-2020, 03:12 PM
This thread sucks

Easy 6
04-18-2020, 03:23 PM
He made amends to the apparent satisfaction of the troubled young woman and her family, plus he’s now dead... my outrage meter is currently sitting on O

rabblerouser
04-18-2020, 04:54 PM
It wasn’t consensual?

She didn't think so. Especially the ass tearing part.

MarkDavis'Haircut
04-18-2020, 05:06 PM
The man guilt league.

KCUnited
04-19-2020, 08:47 AM
The things you find when you're unpacking after a move. Actually this is from an opened container that's been moved a handful of times.

* I have a family member athlete that's mentioned in the issue which is why we have 2

** One was on top of the other and faded a bit

https://i.imgur.com/r1gRrQc.jpg?1

Bearcat
04-19-2020, 09:21 AM
* I have a family member athlete that's mentioned in the issue which is why we have 2

https://i.imgur.com/r1gRrQc.jpg?1

https://static3.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Scranton-Strangler-Featured.jpg

stevieray
04-19-2020, 09:37 AM
Wow. Just Unbelievable ^

not really.

see username

mr. tegu
04-19-2020, 09:44 AM
So perhaps he didn’t rape her. But he still cheated on his wife, more likely than not multiple times. It’s good that the family apparently worked through it all but I’m not sure that warrants praise from the WNBA.

ThyKingdomCome15
04-19-2020, 09:54 AM
Hmm, this seems........... racist?

Hmm, takes one to..... know one?

ThaVirus
04-19-2020, 10:09 AM
So perhaps he didn’t rape her. But he still cheated on his wife, more likely than not multiple times. It’s good that the family apparently worked through it all but I’m not sure that warrants praise from the WNBA.

A lot of great and/or influential people were scumbags. You've gotta compartmentalize.

KCUnited
04-19-2020, 10:14 AM
https://static3.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Scranton-Strangler-Featured.jpg

I'm not saying he didn't plunk Robinson on purpose, but the mention is more about mlb pitchers with notoriously high leg kicks.

Iowanian
04-19-2020, 10:30 AM
Oh Hoover, just imagine a if a wife or ex came on here pissed off and had an axe to grind.

It would be uncontainable burst.

Stumpy has had TWO(2) here.

Easy 6
04-19-2020, 10:38 AM
Stumpy has had TWO(2) here.

Now that sounds entertaining, got a link?

stumppy
04-19-2020, 02:13 PM
Nothing to see here. Just move along.

Pablo
04-19-2020, 02:23 PM

As if 2020 couldn't suck any worse, I could definitely see this pulling badgranny out of retirement.

How's that sound to you???

stumppy
04-19-2020, 02:27 PM
As if 2020 couldn't suck any worse, I could definitely see this pulling badgranny out of retirement.

How's that sound to you???

:shake:

Easy 6
04-19-2020, 04:04 PM

LMAO oh come on man, atleast give me a rough sketch of what went down... I must’ve been on hiatus during all this or something

Pablo
04-19-2020, 04:11 PM
Surely you remember this gem??

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=228384

This thread is what I'd declare as 'Prime CP'. You'll see a lot of old names in here and it delivers. stummpy might have been the bf in this one, maybe outta the picture at this time??

stumppy
04-19-2020, 04:23 PM
LMAO oh come on man, atleast give me a rough sketch of what went down... I must’ve been on hiatus during all this or something

No way. Just as soon as an old thread is bumped or if her name is posted three times in one thread she'll show up. :D

stumppy
04-19-2020, 04:26 PM

This thread is what I'd declare as 'Prime CP'. You'll see a lot of old names in here and it delivers. stummpy might have been the bf in this one, maybe outta the picture at this time??

You bastard. LMAO

No, that was years after I sent her packing on a Greyhound bus.

One things for sure, she provided a lot of entertainment on the planet.....almost all of it was of the self deprecating kind. She just didn't realize it.

Easy 6
04-19-2020, 04:27 PM

I don’t, not sure if I just forgot it or was taking a break from the place... what’s surprising is it’s not THAT old

Gonna need some time to go through that thread, so Stummpy dated this gal... who’s the other one that showed up here?

Pablo
04-19-2020, 04:29 PM
I don’t, not sure if I just forgot it or was taking a break from the place... what’s surprising is it’s not THAT old

Gonna need some time to go through that thread, so Stummpy dated this gal... who’s the other one that showed up here?

I don't know the other, but definitely remember her.

Easy 6
04-19-2020, 04:31 PM
No way. Just as soon as an old thread is bumped or if her name is posted three times in one thread she'll show up. :D

Not only is it the offseason, but we’re all cooped up inside and need entertained as a distraction... your nation is counting on you!

TribalElder
04-19-2020, 04:33 PM
WNBA was actually cleared to continue hosting games during the lockdown

They were not concerned about people getting infected because nobody shows up to WNBA games anyway

stumppy
04-19-2020, 04:34 PM

Bucsgirl, had to drive that one all the way to Florida to get rid of her.

Easy 6
04-19-2020, 04:41 PM
Bucsgirl, had to drive that one all the way to Florida to get rid of her.

Off to the members list function we go!

To your credit, the fact an 18 year old wanted your ex that bad probably means she was kinda hot...

stumppy
04-19-2020, 04:43 PM
Off to the members list function we go!

To your credit, the fact an 18 year old wanted your ex that bad probably means she was kinda hot...

Killer body!

Easy 6
04-19-2020, 04:47 PM
Killer body!

Pics?

TLO
04-19-2020, 04:59 PM
Pics?

Yes!

stumppy
04-19-2020, 05:00 PM
Pics?

:D Nope

Easy 6
04-19-2020, 05:04 PM
:D Nope

Refusing to do your duty in a time of crisis, we see how you are :mad:

Megatron96
04-19-2020, 05:31 PM
I like you, Scho, but it seems over the line to denigrate the memory of a child with your thread title. Gigi doesn't deserve your anger or your insults.

Why Not?
04-19-2020, 07:03 PM
I like you, Scho, but it seems over the line to denigrate the memory of a child with your thread title. Gigi doesn't deserve your anger or your insults.

I’m not sure “over the line” is a part of CP lexicon.

Megatron96
04-19-2020, 07:56 PM
I’m not sure “over the line” is a part of CP lexicon.

This is true. Just not a fan of adults attacking children for something their parents/ancestors did/may have done. Too communist for me.

loochy
04-19-2020, 08:01 PM
God you suck as a human

Kobe can't hear you talking to him...he's dead, man. Didn't you hear?

Demonpenz
04-19-2020, 08:24 PM
i bought some grape gatorade today

SPchief
04-19-2020, 10:58 PM

It was 10 years ago. Fuck, we're all old at this point

Jerm
04-20-2020, 10:16 AM
I was and still am a big fan of Kobe the basketball player but JFC, he raped her...come on...

Remember this gem from his "apology'....

Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

Mecca
04-20-2020, 10:36 AM

I would have told her that showing up to an examination with multiple loads of spunk her panties is going to be a massive problem to her case?

MahiMike
04-20-2020, 12:16 PM
Basketball is dumb.

SuperBowl4
04-20-2020, 02:01 PM
It was part of Kobe's 666 workout.