PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Eric Bieniemy Looking on the Bright Side?

dlphg9
04-30-2020, 02:46 PM
Im sure EB was upset he didn't get a HC job, but considering all that is going on I'd say he got pretty lucky he got passed over. I can't think of a worse season to become a 1st yr HC. Missing most/all offseason workouts and the time to get to know your team would be awful. So I know it probably wasn't want he wanted, but it was 100% the best thing that could have happened to him.

He lucked out.

Kiimo
04-30-2020, 02:47 PM
He lucked out before the covid situation because the teams that interviewed him were all horrible situations. Whether it be the owner or the gm or just the overall team chemistry.

Hoover
04-30-2020, 03:05 PM
Really valid point.

Easy 6
04-30-2020, 03:13 PM
His consolation prize is having a hand in directing the greatest offense in the NFL, he’ll be fine

RealSNR
04-30-2020, 03:27 PM
He lucked out before the covid situation because the teams that interviewed him were all horrible situations. Whether it be the owner or the gm or just the overall team chemistry.

The teams are only going to get worse.

Detroit, Bengals, Jaguars look like the best bets to fire their coaches.

Who would want those jobs other than desperate people?

RunKC
04-30-2020, 03:31 PM
Clyde is gonna get that man a job

smithandrew051
04-30-2020, 03:31 PM
The teams are only going to get worse.

Detroit, Bengals, Jaguars look like the best bets to fire their coaches.

Who would want those jobs other than desperate people?

Bengals have an exciting prospect at QB.

Jags may get the number 1 pick to grab Trevor Lawrence.

I could see why either of those might be appealing. An elite QB makes a coach’s job a hell of a lot easier.

Megatron96
04-30-2020, 03:35 PM
Yeah, EB lucked out. And will probably luck out again when so many 1st-2nd year coaches fall flat on their faces this season.

2bikemike
04-30-2020, 03:51 PM
I am a firm believer in "If it's meant to be then it will happen, If not it won't" I have had a lot of those incidents in my life time where something I thought I wanted, didn't happen and it always worked out for the best!

jallmon
04-30-2020, 05:04 PM
I am a firm believer in "If it's meant to be then it will happen, If not it won't" I have had a lot of those incidents in my life time where something I thought I wanted, didn't happen and it always worked out for the best!

this

Rasputin
04-30-2020, 07:23 PM
Not having to face Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs even if he were in the NFC and made it to the SUper Bowl he knows he'd lose so whats the point?

el borracho
04-30-2020, 07:27 PM
All of the old toys are back and the Chiefs gifted him two shiny new toys in the draft. I don't see any reason for even mild dissatisfaction. Dude has it made.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
04-30-2020, 07:47 PM
EB will continue to chop wood & at the end of the day. Will deforest the AFC West

tredadda
05-01-2020, 07:55 AM
Clyde is gonna get that man a job

How is Clyde gonna get him a job if Pat hasn’t already? He will get one when the time is right. It’s just going to be a huge change when he goes from an elite offense with the best QB and player in FB to whatever he inherits with another team.